Endless Love ੈ♡˳ MikaYuu

By koirisan

A story; in which Yuichiro Amane moves into the mansion that is owned by Krul Tepes together with her six mys... More

𝑜𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝓌𝑜
𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇
𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒
𝓈𝒾𝓍
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉
𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒
𝓉𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓈𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎
𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰

13.2K 374 923
By koirisan

[ A/N: I don't own any fanarts on this story, credits to the amazing artists! Enjoy reading!

By the way, I'm not really fluent in English and it's not my first language so sorry for the grammatical errors. Please correct me if I have errors or mistakes, it's okay! Constructive criticism is always welcome, if you're going to criticize this story. Please in a NICE WAY not in a rude way, I have feelings too you know.

Feel free to vote and to comment :D ]

̶̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶«̶ ̶̶̶ ̶       ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶ ̶̶̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ ̶
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
P R O L O G U E
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Yuichiro
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Are you nervous, Yu-kun?" The brown haired boy asked me as I shook my head and gave him a genuine smile.

"No, I'm okay Yoichi." I simply replied.

Yoichi has been my best friend since we were kids. I met him at the orphanage where his parents usually visit and give donations. His family is so close to me. That's why I treat him as my own brother.

I've lived at the orphanage since I was eleven years old because my adoptive father left me; his name is Asuramaru. He's so kind and gentle. He looks like a woman but that's why he's like a mother to me too. But he left me alone. I don't really know his reason. One day we were just having fun together and then the next thing I know— he left me.

I waited for him but he didn't come back. Our neighborhood found out about me living alone so they told my situation to the others. One day the director of the Amane orphanage decided to take me and sell the house and everything my father owned. They didn't use the money but said that they will keep it in a bank account under my name. The director said that when I got older I can use my money to buy what I want so I used half of my money to enroll myself in a good quality school that Yoichi suggested to me.

Today being my first day, everything here is new to me. The place looks so expensive, the buildings are so big.

"Come on, Yu! It's okay to be nervous, I mean, it is your first day here at Serafu Academy." Yoichi poked my cheeks and chuckled a bit.

Right, the name of the school is Serafu Academy, one of the most famous academies here in Tokyo.

"Let's go to the principal's office Yu-kun! I'm sure Principal Kureto Hiragi is waiting for you. Don't worry I'll help you find your room. I hope we have a same section." Yoichi stated as he pulled me towards the principal's office. Yoichi gently knocked and someone said that we could come in. We both quietly entered the office and bowed our heads.

"So, you're a new student right? What's your name?" The black haired man asked as I glanced up at him.

"Yuichiro Amane." I responded. He looked directly at me and slowly nodded his head.

"Here's your room number and section, I hope this school amazed you. Just talk to me if you have any concern. You may go now Amane, thank you for enrolling here." I picked up the piece of paper he slid across the table and looked at it.

ONS; 305.

"Thank you for a warm welcome, Sir!" I exclaimed as we both exited the office. Yoichi picked the piece of paper from my finger and looked at it. I started to laugh when he jumped in happiness.

"Yes! We have a same section!" He yelled happily. My face was full of shock and excitement.

"Really?!"

"Yes! Really-really!"

"Oh, thank, God!" I sighed in relief as we both laughed together.

"Come on, Yu-kun. I hope we aren't late." He giggled as we both ran toward our class. I knocked on the door and a teacher with white hair opened it. He stared at Yoichi gestured for him to enter the room. I saw Yoichi bow and obey him. He looked at me like he was examining me. He raised his eyebrows with a questioning look on his face.

"Sir, I'm a new student here." I said as I bowed my head a bit, he nodded in response.

"Oh, come in, come in." He said with a smile as he widely opened the door to let me in.

"We have a new student so be quiet!" He shouted and the whole class went silent. I clenched my hand to prevent myself from trembling. I slowly entered the room and faced everyone. I looked at the teacher and he gave me a slight nod. "Go on, introduce yourself."

I cleared my throat. "My name is Yuichiro Amane and I'm 17 years old, pleased to meet you all. I hope we can be all friends." I said as I bowed my head.

"Okay Amane, Yuichiro, you may take a seat now." The white haired man pointed to a vacant seat near the window. I nodded and sat quietly.

"My name is Shinya Hiragi by the way and I will be your math teacher." He said while looking at me, I simply smiled. "So, let's start class now."
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

・ ∽ ❀✿❀ ∽ ・
⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

"Yu-san!" Someone shouted my name. I glanced up at the purple haired girl who was running towards me. She slammed me on the ground from the impact of her big hug.

"Ow! Be careful, Shinoa!" I yelled but she just giggled and gave me a peace sign.

"I'm sorry, can't help it! I've missed you a lot!" She exclaimed as she and Yoichi laughed together. I rolled my eyes. She's my best friend too. Actually, the three of us have been best friends since we were little.

"Too bad I'm in a different section." She pouted her lips.

"Come one you two! Let's go to the cafeteria." Yoichi said.

The cafeteria was huge, it had many stands inside. There was a great variety of and it looked delicious. I hope it's not that expensive. Hello food, goodbye allowance.

"Wait for us there, Yu-san! That's our table where we always eat." Shinoa said as I looked to where she was pointing. "Don't worry, I will treat you today since it's your first day here." She added as I grinned.

"You're a life-saver, Shinoa! Thank you so much!" I said, then walked to our table. I sat and looked around. My gaze wandered to a huge table with no one occupying it. I frowned because I realized that no one was trying to sit there. There are so many people looking for a seat.

What's wrong with that table?

Soon, I snapped back into the reality when Yoichi and Shinoa finally arrived with a bunch of food on trays in their hands. Shinoa brought me donuts with a coke and it looked so delicious! "Guys, I noticed that no one was trying to sit there. Is something wrong with that table?" I asked and they both looked at each other.

"That seat belongs to someone else." Yoichi said. I raised my eyebrows at his remark.

"They can steal it." I suggested, but the look on their faces didn't agree. "So who the hell sits there? The President's daughter?" I asked in sarcastic way.

"The Tepes Brothers." Shinoa stated as she shrugged her shoulders, I frowned even more. Tepes what? Brothers? Who the hell were the Tepes Brothers?

"Oh, there they are." Shinoa whispered as she leaned her face closer to mine. She slowly pointed to the door of the cafeteria and I noticed that everyone here went silent and were looking at the same spot I was. Someone suddenly entered the cafeteria as the girls started to murmur and scream like there's no tomorrow.

"That is Ferid Bathory, the sassy one and the eldest of the Tepes Brothers." Shinoa stated as I looked at the silver long haired man who was walking with both of his hands placed on his waist. He sat at the vacant table and crossed his legs.

"So sassy." Yoichi commented.

"He's Crowley Eusford, the playboy and the second of the Tepes Brothers." Shinoa pointed at a red haired man with two girls, one with purple hair and the other blonde, and not to mention— big breasts. Perfectly fitting the playboy description. He sat with Ferid while the two girls walked away from him. They sent slutty flying kisses to him and he responded with a wink.

I cringed and shook my head.

"He's René Simm, the nice one, the third of the Tepes Brothers. He's Lacus Welt, the smart one, the fourth of the Tepes Brothers." She said as the lavender haired and black haired man sat alongside their brothers.

"Oh! The naughty one, Lest Karr; he's the youngest of the Tepes Brothers." I frowned when I saw a kid with a mix of silver and red color on his hair, he was holding a teddy bear.

"A kid?" I asked, Shinoa laughed a bit.

"Yes, he looked exactly like a kid but he's really 16 years old." I parted my mouth as my eyes widened.

"Are you serious?!" I exclaimed. Yoichi gave me a thumbs up as Shinoa nodded.

"Wait, wait. If they're all siblings then why are their surnames different? And why Tepes Brothers?" I couldn't help but to ask that, I was so curious.

"Because they aren't blood related; Krul Tepes adopted them. They didn't use her surname but most people know them as the Tepes Brothers. If you're going to ask who is Krul Tepes, she's a famous model here in Japan." Yoichi explained as my jaw dropped. Of course I knew Krul Tepes, I mean she's one of the most beautiful models in Japan!

"So you're telling me that they aren't real siblings?" They both nod their head as a response.

"One more question, why are they wearing different uniforms?" I noticed they were wearing a navy blue uniform with a coat and tie— it looks so much more expensive than our simple gray uniforms.

"Because they're from the star section, this isn't their building. They just eat here because their building is being replaced." Shinoa said as a blonde haired boy entered the cafeteria.

"And the last one..." Shinoa added as I quickly covered my ears with my both hands. A bunch of girls screamed like they're fangirling on something, this is so irritating! Oh, God please help my eardrums from these stupid fangirls.

I slowly looked at the boy they were screaming and fangirling over, he had fluffy blond hair,  beautiful, oceanic, blue eyes, pale skin, and perfect pinkish lips. He was wearing a navy blue coat uniform and tie plus he had headphones placed on both of his ears. He was walking towards the table like the screams weren't there. Everything seemed like slow motion when I looked directly at him. I must admit, he's really beautiful...

I immediately shook my head to get rid of my disgusting thoughts. What the fuck Yuichiro? Did you just compliment him? No fucking way!

"Who is he?" I asked like it was nothing to me, Shinoa smirked.

"That's Mikaela Shindo. He's totally gorgeous, obviously. But apparently, he's the cold one— the fifth of the Tepes Brothers." Shinoa mumbled as I saw the blond boy chuckle a bit like he'd heard our conversation. He sat at the table too.

"He's not gorgeous." I simply commented as I looked away from him, Shinoa just laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Whatever Yu-san." She muttered as I slowly looked at the blond boy again. I froze in my place when I realized that he was looking back at me with a smirk on his lips. Fuck. He heard me? I shook my head as I quickly looked away. No! Of course not, he couldn't have heared what I said. I mean, he was practically on the other side of the room.

"Where did you get this donut? It's so delicious." I asked Shinoa as she pointed the donut stand. "I'm going to buy another one." I said as I stood up and walked to the donuts.

I saw one last strawberry donut on the counter, my eyes were glowing! This is my new favorite, their donut was so delicious and I desperately wanted another one. I excitedly lifted my hand and was about to pick up the donut when someone swiped the plate away from my hand.

My blood boiled as I slowly looked up to see the person who stole my donut. I parted my mouth when he put out his wallet and paid the donut to the lady.

"Hey." I approached him but he just ignored me. It's the mighty so called 'Mikaela Shindo'.

How dare he ignored me just like that?!

"Hey, you!" I yelled again while glaring at him. He finally looked back at me with a bored look. he removed his headphones from his ears and placed them on his shoulders.

"Are you saying something to me?" He asked as he put the strawberry donut down on the counter.

"Give me back my donut, pretty boy!" I huffed but he just raised his eyebrows.

"Excuse me? Your donut? But I paid for this, so it's my donut." He stated as he shrugged his shoulders.

"You fucking stole it from me pretty boy, I was about to pick it up." I scoffed as I realized everyone's eyes were watching us, fuck! This is my first day at this school yet this happens to me like someone's ready to kill me.

"Oh? I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. I didn't even notice you, better luck next time..." My heart started to pump faster when I realized that he was leaning his face closer to mine. I began to move backwards as he forced me into the counter and he placed both of his hands each side of me. I slowly looked up to him as I felt the heat on my cheeks, he curved his lips into smirk.

"I thought I'm not gorgeous. Then why are you blushing like that?" He whispered as he slowly pulled away while smirking like an idiot. My eyes widened, so he really heard. How?!

"I'm not blushing!" I scoffed, he picked up the plate once again and stared at me.

"Whatever you say," He looked down at my chest. I quickly covered my ID when I saw that he was looking at it. He glanced up at me once again with his annoying smirk. "Amane, Yuichiro." He added as he walked away with my precious strawberry donut.

Damn that pretty boy, I hate him! I want to kill myself for complimenting a person like him! Damn that Mikaela Shindo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 532 6
This was inspired by @AoifeSkye23. Love there story💜 ⚠️WARNING⚠️ I don't own any art that I don't claim as mine so credit goes there original creato...
150K 4.7K 12
Yu lives in a tiny wolf hunting village close to the forbidden forest. Yu wasn't a hunter though because he loved wolves. Yu meets a wolf in the fore...
223K 9.5K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1K 57 5
you were sent on a quest to find the orb of light to bring it back to your own planet travelling across the world called "ptj" you had the feeling of...