Private S-x Lessons with Loui...

By Infinity_Hipstas

"I....I could always show you.." He told me Huh? "I could always teach you how." He repeated. "What?" I aske... More

Private Sex Lessons With Louis Tomlinson
Lesson 1
Lesson 2
Lesson 3
Lesson 4
Lesson 4 (Continued)
Lesson 5
Lesson 6 (Part 1)
Lesson 6 (Continued)
Lesson 7
Lesson 8
Lesson 9
Lesson 9 (Continued)
Lesson 9
Lesson 10
Lesson 11
Lesson 12
Lesson 13
Lesson 14
Lesson 15
Lesson 16
Lesson 17
Lesson 18
Lesson 19 pt.1
Lesson 19 pt.2
Lesson 20
Lesson 21 Part.1
Lesson 21 pt.2
Lesson 22
Lesson 23
Lesson 24 :
Lesson 25
Lesson 26
Lesson 27
Lesson 28
Lesson 29
Lesson 30
Lesson 31
Lesson 32
Lesson 33
Lesson 34
Lesson 35
Lesson 36
Lesson 37
Lesson 38
Lesson 39
NOTE!!-iM BACK-

Lesson 6 (End)

333K 3.9K 2.6K
By Infinity_Hipstas

~*~

 I stared at his phone screen and read the message over and over.

I heard the door open and I snapped my attention to him coming in the room with a smug look.

"What's wrong?" He asks after he notices the scowl on my face.

"Who did you show those pictures too?" 

"What are you talking about?" He looks confused and his eyes travel to his phone before picking it up. He reads the text and turns his attention to me.

"Who did you show the picture too?" I ask again my voice extremely low.

"Holly, you got it all wrong! When you sent me the picture I was with some friends and they took it from me , I swear." He said.

"You said you were at the grocery store" I answered.

"I.." He runs his hand through his hair in frustration before looking at me.

"Ok I lied about being at the supermarket. I was with Zayn at his house, but I didn't show him the picture I swear!" His eyes look scared and I don't know if I should believe him.

"You have to believe me! You know I wouldn't do that to you" He says looking straight into my eyes. 

I sigh,

"Fine I believe you" A smile breaks out on his face he sits next to me.

"But why didn't you just tell me you were at your friends house?" I asked him.

"I was kinda hung over and I didn't want you to think of me like my...friends" He rolled his eyes when he said friends. 

I nodded and decided to change the subject.

"How about we do something today? Do you have anything you have been meaning to do?" I ask.

"Are you sure you want to go out? Aren't you like PMSing or something?"

My cheeks flush as I look down.

"I feel better now and I want to get out of the house" I told him.

"Women" He muttered but I still heard him.

"So do you want to go or not?" I asked him.

"Sure" He shrugged. I walked to my dresser and pulled out a simple outfit of shorts and a tank top. I'm really glad I took a shower earlier. He got dressed too and checked his phone once more.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"I just need to use the bathroom real quick and apply some make up because of you!" I laughed.

"Don't deny you enjoyed it" He smiled.

"Yeah well I don't enjoy having to constantly cover my neck or put make up on it anytime I see my mom or brother." I fought back a smile.

"Well your with me and I don't like it when you cover them up so it looks like you wont be needing the make up today." 

I looked at him before making my way to the bathroom. I quickly did what I had to do and took some tampons out for later on. 

"Dammit Lou" I muttered before fixing my messy hair. I left the bathroom and into the room, rushing to my purse to put them in before he could see. 

"Shall we go?" He asked.

"Yeah, but where?" 

"I don't know I didn't really plan on doing anything today except maybe...never mind" He spoke quickly.

"Except what?" 

"Nothing"

"Lou, you can be honest with me." I reassured him. He sighed before proceeding to speak.

"I was going to go with Zayn" He spoke. I nodded understandingly. I haven't met Zayn and I already don't have a good feeling about him.

I also don't want to feel like I am forcing Louis to spend the day with me. I hope he doesn't think I'm controlling. 

"We can go." I bite my lip.

"No. No way. I am not taking you there. Trust me, its not your scene." He told me. I let out a deep breath.

"Are you sure, you don't have to miss out on hanging with your friends because of me." I told him.

"Trust me, if anything your helping, why don't we do something else" I starred at him confusingly before an idea popped into my mind.

"We can go to the mall. I'm sure we can be entertained there" I said to him. He smiled at me.

"That's better" We began to walk out of the of the house. I made sure my keys cellphone, and money were in my purse when we got in the car.

We began driving to the mall which wasn't that far from here. I was mentally singing along to the catchy songs when I felt his hand clasp on to my thigh.

"Louis!" I gasped.

He let out a laugh as he looked at my shocked expression before turning his eyes back to the road.

"Your really fresh" I teased him.

"I have no idea what your talking about" 

The rest of the car ride we bickered back and forth about stupid little things.

"Come on mum" He rolled his eyes as he got out of the car. 

I followed and stuck my tongue out at him.

"What store do you want to go to first?" He asked with a slight chuckle.

"Hmm...I kinda wanna get some smoothies." 

"Smoothies it is." We walked into the crowded mall and chatted among ouselves as we entered the shop. There was no line which I was gratefull for and placed my order.

"Can I have a Berry Merry smoothie? How bout you Lou" I smiled at my attempt to rhyme.

"I'll have a regular Strawberry smoothie." He told the cashier.

"That will be 4.99" She replied. I pulled out a five dollar bill but before I could hand it to her Louis already paid.

"Thanks" I responded. He smiled as we waited for our drinks. 

"I'm paying next time!" I said with a serious expression. He shook his head at me 

"Usually when a man pays for a girl, she's  happy." He mocked.

"Just get the drinks" I told him. He walked over to the drinks and passed me mine before taking a sip of his.

This was my favorite smoothie of all time, partly because I love blueberries. 

"Is my tongue blue?" I questioned.

"Yeah and might I say I cant wait to have that tongue of yours around my-"

I hit him in his arm as I noticed the terrified grandmother with her two kids.

"You outta be ashamed of yourselves" She scolded while leading her grandchildren who looked to be around 5 years old out of there.

"Louis! You cant just say those things out loud!" I whisper shouted.

"So? That was hilarious! The look on her face was priceless." He laughed. My cheeks were on fire as I lead him out of the store where numerous people were starring at us. I was mortified.

We sat in the lounge area of the mall and just talked. He was still laughing at my humiliation. 

"Well if it isn't  saint Holly" 

My ears shuddered at the sound of that voice. 

Elizabeth.

Louis stopped laughing and looked confused.

"Babe, who's that?" He asked.  Her evil assistants walked behind her and looked surprised when they saw me me out of school.

"Wow, it actually goes outside, can you believe it?" Mindy sneered.

"Watch it" Louis snapped.

"Oh god, is she bothering you? Clearly you must pity her to hang out with someone who looks like that when your so hot" Elizabeth flirted. I bit my tongue back and sat there wishing they would go away.

"Clearly you must be blind if you'd think that I would even consider choosing you over Holly" He defended me.

She looked taken back so her followers stepped in.

"Wow, at least Elizabeth knows how to pleasure a guy. Have you two even kissed." She laughed.

"Trust me, Holly's great at pleasuring someone, now if you'll excuse us, you two are bitches" He grabbed my hand and we walked away from them.

"Are you okay?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"Yeah, thanks for standing up for me." 

" No problem. I didn't know it was that bad. Don't worry though, there not gonna know what hit them when you arive back at school." He smiled cheekily at me.

I smiled at him before we continued shopping. 

~~~~~

"Remind me never to go to the mall with you" I scolded him as the security lead us out.

"You had fun! Admit it!" He started laughing again. I really do feel like our time here was spent by him laughing while I scolded him.

Apparently, Louis thought it was a good idea to steal one of those machines the janitors use to clean the floor , and ride around the entire mall. We nearly knocked down about 15 people and since we went so fast, the soap caused everyone to evacuat the first floor. If it wasn't for me begging them not to call the cops, we would be in jail.

"Never in a million years" I shook my head.

"Remember how that mum looked as she slid across the floor" He laughed. I thought back to it and a smile formed on my face.

"And how about that security, when they were chasing us? They kept slipping and two crashed into eachother" He broke down clutching his stomach while I had to bite back a laugh.

"You know you wanna laugh" He said as he started to tickle me. I burst out laughing as I tried pushing him away. 

"Okay okay!" I said inbwetween laughs.

"Just shut up and drive." I told him as we got in the car. The clock read only seven but It felt later than that.  I let out a yawn right before my phone rang,

"Who is it?" He asked.

"Err...I'm not sure" 

I answered the phone and turns out it was Nina.

"Hello Holly. I finally sorted out when your shifts will be taking place" Nina was basically my boss.

"Okay" I told her to keep going.

"Your shifts will be between 10 in the morning untill 4 in the afternoon. Is that okay honey?" She asked. She was extremely kind.

"Thats great. When do I start?" 

"You can start tommorow if you like but Monday you will defenatly have to start" 

"Thank you Nina" I replied.

"Your welcome honey, I hope to see you soon" I hung up the phone and put it in my purse.

"So when do you begin?" 

"On Monday" I told him.

We we're infront of my house and I was happy to be able to get some rest.

"Tommorow?" He asked.

"Yeah but we are staying in this time. My cramps are starting to kick in. I new that chinesse food was a bad idea" 

"I had a great time Holly, I'll see you tommorow yeah?"

"Yes. Goodbye Lou" I shut his car door. The house was still empty and I was considering to call him. My stomach made a wierd sound as I made my way into my bed. 

Too tired to bother changing, I sunk down on my bed and went into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naked hugs and Kisses ;*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 6.9K 28
"Please just let me stay here. I have nowhere to go." I beg him standing at his doorstep. "Why would I?" He snaps. I feel so small,so lonely and cold...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...
1.2K 25 72
For as long as you could remember, you had always been respectful of what your mother warned you about, in the privacy of your own room.“Don’t let a...