The Hot Girl Called Mommy

By luvitgirl

Alissa's mother passed away. Her dad, who abused her, was scared off by her older brother. She is starting 11... More

The Hot Girl Called Mommy
Me! The school slut!?!? Yeah right....(Chapter 2)
The players meet me (Chapter 3)
Jessica!!! (Chapter 4)
AWESOME NOTE
The Hot tutor is here (Chapter 5)
The hot guy is a jerk (Chapter 6)
I Love You (Chapter 7)
His Painful Bruise (Chapter 8)
His Touch and my Confusion(Chapter 9)
The Conscience Has a Plan (Chapter 10)
Wanna come over? (Chapter 11)
I almost lost him (Chapter 12)
You'll never know unless you try (Chapter 13)
Oooohhhh, Mommy said a... (Chapter 14)
A date... maybe??? (Chapter 15)
Surprise Me (Chapter 16)
We just have to go. (Chapter 17)
Dangerous Marble World (Chapter 18)
Break his heart (Chapter 19)
You can't tell anyone (Chapter 20!)
Two VERY special people meet (Chapter 21)
Falling pieces (Chapter 22)
Where'd this bat come from? (Chapter 23)
Am I an uncle? (Chapter 25)
I send your heart racing (Chapter 26)
Snowy wonderland (Chapter 27)
Enough (Chapter 28)
Story of my life (Chapter 29)
Problem (Chapter 30)
I seriously need a therapist (Chapter 31)
Saved (Chapter 32)
Let me slap you (Chapter 33)
Cops, kissing, and a strip show oh my (Chapter 34)
Sorry I slapped you... (Chapter 35)
Finale: Love Life

Where's my wallet? (Chapter 24)

23.2K 318 22
By luvitgirl

Sorry for the two week late upload :( I had ALOT of tests! I wanted to upload since I have a little time and I haven't uploaded in a while :) Please vote! THis may be short since I don't get too much time on the weekends :(

Enjoy ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at lunch I sat with the rest of the guys at our usual table. I wished Ellie was here right now, but she had 'D' lunch while we had 'A' lunch. That basically meant that she had to eat later than we did; it sucked because you went hungry longer. 'A' lunch people were the first to eat, thank god. We waited for the lady to dismiss us to get food. Apparently, this school had too many people, so they conducted crowd control by have a lady dismiss each table to go eat. It was like an emcee releasing tables at a wedding, only we were getting served shit food and there was no music or dancing.

Soon a familiar blonde and blue eyed guy entered my vision.

I couldn't help but smile. "Hey Ryan."

He threw me a grin and slid next to me on the wooden bench, purposefully trying to push me over. I laughed and smacked his arm.

He smirked. "Violent, aren't we?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right."

He gave me a solemn look. "It's true. You kicked me in the shin, you smack me in the arm, you--"

I cut him off. "--OK. So I'm a little violent. Who cares?" I batted my lashes at him flirtatiously.

He muttered under his breath. "Who cares? I care. Not to mention your anger management problems."

My jaw dropped. "I do not have anger management issues!"

He chuckled.

Chase reached our table with Matt. Matt raised his eyebrows. He spoke suspiciously of me.  "You're in a particularly good mood today."

I blushed. Was it that obvious that I was happy because of Ryan? Yikes, how embarrassing was that? I didn't want Ryan to know how much he really affected me. I mean, we'd both admitted that we like each other, but I was in love with Ryan. There was no way I was telling him that, especially not when we hadn't even gone out on a proper date. "Really? I didn't notice..."

Chased sent me a pointed look toward Ryan. I tried to keep the heat off my cheeks. If I kept acting weird, Chase was going to notice. It felt like my cheeks were on fire. "Is there something I'm missing?" Chase questioned.

I stuttered. "N-no."

He raised his eyebrows. "Really? Because I feel like I'm forgetting something. Was someone supposed to tell me something? What do you think Ryan? Am I forgetting something?"

Ryan shot me a 'help me' look. I avoided all eye contact with him and focused my eyes on the ugly gray tiled floor. Ryan squirmed in his chair. "No."

Chase narrowed his eyes. "OK, well if you remember what I'm forgetting, then tell me."

Ryan nodded his head. Chase then left to get his food along with Matt trailing behind him. I took a deep breath.

"Whew, that was close."

Ryan's eyes nearly popped out of his head. ''Close? Chase knows. He's not an idiot Sass."

I shook my head no. "I don't think so. He's just suspicious. We have to stay away from each other. Later when he's not so skeptical about us we can hang out more."

"So what do you want me to do? Date other girls?" He asked.

Was he being serious? "No!" I cried out, appalled. "Just...let's just keep up dating in secret for a little while, but we'll be extra careful. I'll try to spend less time next to you in school."

He stood up to go get lunch, and I followed. "You know how I feel about hiding stuff from Chase. We're going to have to tell him eventually. I mean, we can't keep up this secretive stuff forever. "

"Please," I begged, "Just for a little bit, so I can get comfortable. Believe me, I get it. It's not easy or fun hiding things from my brother. I promise we'll tell Chase."

We got in line. Ryan picked up a tray and passed it to me. Then he took one himself and stood in front of the lunch lady. "When?"

"Soon," I promised. "A week tops."

His voice softened, and he looked back at me. "You sure about this Sass? I don't wanna force you into anything you don't want to do. If you aren't ready to go public by then, then it's not fair to you."

I smiled. "I'm positive. I'll be fine."

He smirked. "In that case, we'll have a little celebration. I'm taking you out tonight. I'll meet you in your room at five-ish."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What about Chase? Won't he find out? It's too soon for us to go out on a date. We're going out on Friday too. Chase will get suspicious."

"Trust me. I'll take care of Chase. Everything will be fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood in my room with a towel wrapped around my body and a second towel around my hair. I placed my hands on my hips and stared into my closet, determined. I had to find something to wear.

This was technically our first date since the fair didn't count. Ryan didn't even tell me where we were going! He said it was supposed to be  some sort of a surprise. We could be ice skating for all I knew! Should I go for elegant or casual? Tight or loose-fitting? Daring or Modest? Dress or pants and a shirt? I sighed. He should have at least told me where  we were going.

I decided for a more casual look, with a pair of dark straight leg denim jeans and a flowy white top. I had taken a shower, so my chocolate hair had curled naturally, and I pulled some of the front back into a half up-half down hairdo. After I slipped on some gold hoops, I applied some eyeliner and mascara. Then I stepped into my light brown flats and surveyed myself in the full body mirror next to my dresser. Not bad.

I grabbed my purse and texted Ryan: Where are you?

His reply came almost immediately: Hold on. I'm setting up the distraction. Stay in your room, I'll tell you when to come out of your room.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Only God could possibly know what that boy was planning. I sat on my bed and surveyed my pale white walls and the koala from the fair. I thought of all of the events leading up to this. Getting a tutor, almost losing Liam, finding someone that looked like my dad, going on 'dates' with Jake, going to the fair, losing Jake, and finally secretly dating Ryan. I tried to forget about Jake. 

I'd wanted Ryan. There was no going back. Jake hates you now.

 I took a deep breath and cleared all of my rampant thoughts before I started to get emotional. I was going on a date with Ryan. This was the guy I loved and gave Jake up for. He was the guy I was turning my back on my brother for. I didn't need to be all depressed. I had to be strong. 

My phone vibrated. I got a message from Jake telling me the coast was clear. I creaked open my door and tiptoed down the stairs.

"Why are you tiptoeing?" A voice called out.

I jumped and nearly tumbled down the steps. Then I turned to look at the source of the voice behind me at the top of the stairs. "Ryan, don't go around scaring me like that."

He rolled his eyes. "I was not scaring you. You got scared all by yourself. By the way, you look nice."

I blushed. It wasn't that big of a compliment, but still, this was the guy I loved telling me I looked nice. It was a big deal to me, not that I wanted to show it. I had to play it cool.  "Errm, thanks."

I glanced at him, careful not to let my eyes linger. Ryan tended to get cocky about others checking him out. I didn't want to feed his ego. He was wearing a black v-neck and loose jeans. Hmm, I guess I hadn't dressed too casually.

"So what did you tell Chase?" I asked.

"I told him that one of the guys found his wallet in the locker room back at the school. He freaked out and left the house to get it before someone stole it. He took Liam with him in a hurry."

I frowned. "He lost his wallet?"

Ryan laughed. "No, I just took it from him when he wasn't paying attention." He pulled the brown wallet from his pocket, waved it around, and set it on the living room table. "See?"

I clucked my tongue. "You're so mean. He's probably crazy stressed right now. How is he going to feel when he can't find his wallet at the school?"

"Hey, it was the only way to get him to leave."

I rolled my eyes. "Very original."

We locked the house behind us, and I walked into the driveway where Ryan's car was parked. He pulled the car door open for me before getting in himself. When he started the car, I started watching our surroundings.

"So where are we going?"

"I'm not telling you."

"Seriously Ryan, you know I hate surprises. Just tell me."

He shook his head. "It's not that big of a deal anyways."

And it wasn't. Ten minutes later we arrived in the parking lot of the movie theater, and I almost laughed. First date at the movies--how cliché. 

It was perfect though--well, apart from the movie we were watching. Ryan wanted to watch Paranormal Activity 3, and he payed for the tickets. The whole time half of the theater was shrieking while the other half was laughing hysterically. Ryan was just rolling his eyes at 'the stupid parts'. I was gripping onto him for dear life, practically in his lap, as I cowered in fear. This was going to haunt me for the rest of my life. I hated paranormal and horror movies.

After the movies Ryan decided to take us out for some ice cream. The way I saw it, he owed me since he forced me to watch that terrifying movie with him.

He threw me his signature smirk in the car. "So how was the movie?"

I glared at him. "That was the worst date ever! The movie sucked."

He laughed. "It did suck. It was completely fake."

My jaw dropped. "That was scary. You were laughing half the time! What kind of creepo are you?"

He chuckled. "I was laughing at your expressions. Your facial expressions are hilarious."

I grumbled under my breath. "Facial expressions, schmayshal expressions."

We arrived at Twinkle's Ice Cream shortly thereafter. Like a gentleman, Ryan opened the car door for me. He surprised me by wrapping his right arm around my waist and kissing my cheek, tugging me into his side. I smiled at the sensation of his lips against my skin. Ryan kissed me again before pulling me back into him, this time wrapping both of his arms around me. His chin dropped on top of my head as he surveyed the menu on the wall.

"What do you want?"

"I want the chocolate fudge brownie ice cream."

Ryan pretended to gag. "That's disgusting; it's way too much chocolate. I'm getting the cotton candy."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Suit yourself."

Fifteen minutes and two brain-freezes later we arrived home. I saw the lights in the house glow illuminating a body waiting by the window. Shit. Were we about to get caught?

Ryan and I walked towards the porch and the front door opened before we even touched the door.

Chase's voice boomed. "Would either of you care to tell me where you've been? I've been calling for the last twenty minutes? And why my wallet is in the living room?"

I winced. This was not going to end well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE! Hope you liked :) Any ideas for a cast?? Thanks!!!! Oh and does anyone remeber what month the story is in right now? I forgot, I'm pretty sure I can find it but I'm too lazy. Its near november right? >/ Thanks....Again LOL.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 791 31
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
63.6K 2K 20
BOOK #2 of 'Forever Collection': "You don't talk to me, you don't listen, you just don't give a shit do you?!" I spat. I pushed him away, gritting my...
164 4 16
Casey Blue is your average 18 year old girl. It's her senior year and she has everything, a best friend and a boyfriend. She got into NYU. She lives...
23.9K 678 23
Book 1 to Loving Series **** Julieta Jane Jasper also known as JJ is a girl filled with surprises and many secrets that no one knows. She is...