Love is a Weakness

By papez123

Hitomi Taki is planning on being one of the greastest Shinobi there ever was. She won't let anything get in h... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter One: Unwanted Run-ins
Chapter Two: Sasu-Gay Talks!
Chapter Three: Surprise, Surprise Hitomi
Chapter Four: Meeting Kakashi
Chapter Five- Apologies and Revenge
Chapter Six-Aggravations
Chapter Seven: Late Again, Are We?
Chapter Eight: Hitomi = Friend?
Chapter Nine: Her Worst Nightmare.
Chapter Ten: Hitomi's Savior
Chapter Eleven: Torture
Chapter Twelve: Sakura's Jealousy
Chapter Thirteen: Heartfelt Words with Heartfelt Battles
Chapter Fourteen: Kakashi's Wrath
Chapter Fifteen: Sleeping Arrangements
Chapter Sixteen: Rumors
Chapter Seventeen: Give People What They Want
Chapter Eighteen: Naruto's Request
Chapter Nineteen: Don't Bother Saving Me
Chapter Twenty: Evil Little Emo
Chapter Twenty-One:Sasuke, a Murderer?
Chapter Twenty-Two: Just Like Mommy
Chapter Twenty-Three: Fail.
Chapter Twenty-Four: Guilty Pleasures
Chapter Twenty-Five: Lies
Chapter Twenty-Six: Dirty Little Secret
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Bunny Boxers
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Sexy Failure
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Foolish
Chapter Thirty: Nightmares Come True
Chapter Thirty-One: Heart's Desire
Chapter Thirty-Two: Hypocritical
Chapter Thirty-three: Pride Matters

Chapter Thirty-Four: Sand Ninja

17.8K 571 298
By papez123

Last chapter ! :DD

Love is a Weakness-A Naruto Fan Fiction

Chapter Thirty-Four: Sand Ninja

“Wake up!” Someone carelessly yelled in my ear. Quickly sitting up in surprise, I noticed Sakura and Naruto standing at the foot of the bed. Sasuke was still laying down, rubbing his eyes. He looked as if he would kill for some more sleep; as would I.

A blush cutely played on Naruto’s cheeks as the blanket fell away from my body. Sakura’s eyes bulged out of her head. Did I really look that bad in the mornings? Sasuke sat up beside me, staring at them as if they just announced Kakashi was pregnant.

“What’s up with them?” He asked.

“I shrugged, “I dunno.” He gave me the once over, looked over to them, and back to me. His eyes widened as realization dawned on his features. Way too make me feel even more self conscious. “There’s absolutely nothing to look at here. Get out! Go!” He yelled, pointing towards the door. They hastily left the room on Sasuke’s demand. He looked so sexy when angry. Yet, his anger confused me.

“Luckily Kakashi wasn’t here. He probably would’ve enjoyed the show…Pervert.” He grumbled.

“Sasuke, care to explain?”

He looked at me appreciatively, slowly licking his lips. He stood me up, off the bed, in front of the mirror. My eyes first traveled to my rat’s nest-also known as my hair. Then, I noticed most of my creamy white skin showing off.

“Gahh! Sasuke! Do you see why you can’t be so damned perverted? Now, I’ll be known as a village whore, and everyone will want to make pie out of me! How could I benefit from old, disgusting men hitting on me?”

Sasuke wrapped his arms around my waist. “Well, I can promise that will never happen as long as I’m around. Being perverted benefits me, and will only benefit me, when it comes to you. And this,” He softly caressed my side, sending shivers down my spine. “should only be beneficial to me. This will be the last time anyone will see how beautiful your body truly is, beside me.” He winked, before kissing me passionately.

“Now, get dressed.” He ordered.

I nodded and went to his closet. “What are you doing?”

“I like your shirts.” I shrugged. Picking out the smallest, I quickly got dressed. The shirt was rather old, so it came to about my bellybutton, and was tight fit. Spandex shorts, and standard shinobi shoes had my outfit complete.

Sasuke shook his head, “Let’s go.”

I smiled and walked out the room. Sasuke was mumbling about shirt size, and how great my cleavage looked. Despite the fact that he wished I wouldn’t show everyone else that. Him being this over-protective made me giggle. It was cute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

An hour later, we were all impatiently waiting for out time challenged sensei.

“What’s the point in getting here so early, when he’s always so freaking late?” I laid down on my stomach, trying to get some kind of tan. Sakura rolled her eyes, “You should be use to it, by now.” I sighed. “Yeah, yeah. Shut up.” Sasuke lightly chuckled.

“Be nice, for once?” He asked.

“Impossible.”

Naruto had been surprisingly quiet since this mornings incident. I stared openly at him, assessing his weird behavior.

“Naruto?”

He snapped out of his dream like state. Naruto’s eyes lazily drifted to me. This wasn’t anything like him.

“What’s wrong?”

He shook his head, and say down beside me.

“Can I ask you a question?” His cheeks blushed red, and his voice was quiet. There was obviously something bothering him. I guess you could just call me Captain Obvious. I rolled my eyes at myself. What could be wrong with, Naruto? I nodded, taking his hand in mine. When he hurt, I hurt.

He stared at Sasuke for a few odd moments before his gaze drifted back to me. His expression was a bit pained. “What would you call you and Sasuke?”

His question caught me off guard. Sakura was intensely listening, burning holes into me. I quickly turned to the boy with the darkened hair, with eyes to match. His eyes bored into mine. What would you call us? I didn’t even have an answer for that one.

I looked to Sasuke for the answer. If anything, it was more up to him, than me. But, if the words that fell from his mouth were to be, ‘friends with benefits,’ I’d have his head on a platter. I swear on his life I will.

“Hitomi, come here for a sec?”

I obliged, leaving Naruto. He sat me on his lap, wrapping his arms firmly around my waist.

“To answer your question, she is my girlfriend.” He kept eye contact with me the whole time, as if asking my permission. I smiled as bright as I possibly could, feeling my cheeks flush. At last, I could officially call the remaining Uchiha-mine.

Sakura burst into tears, like she normally did. Surprise, surprise. Naruto’s reaction was by far what I expected. His happy-go-lucky nature was nowhere to be found. He was in a fit of rage, to say the least. It looked as if he were ready to rip out his hair, along with Sasuke’s head. I trembled in fear. Would my worst nightmares, someday-come true? A growl of frustration escaped Naruto’s lips.

“You don’t deserve her, and you never will!” He screamed.

“Naruto…”

“Just leave me alone!” he barked. He paced back and forth furiously. What had come over him? It seemed as if anger pulsated from every pore in his body. I’ve never seen him re-act this way.

“What going on here?” Kakashi asked from one of the poles, his head cocked to the side. Naruto stopped-momentarily, to stare at the masked shinobi, shook his head, then continued pacing.

Kakashi ignored Naruto’s exceedingly strange behavior. “I asked y’all to meet me here for a particularly important reason.” He pulled four folders from his standardized jounin vest.

“These are applications for the upcoming Chunin Exams. Fill-”

“Chunin Exams?” Sakura asked, wide eyed.

“Did I stutter? Hush.” He shushed her. “As I was saying, fill these out and bring them to The Academy, fourth floor. One week from now.”

Kakashi left, without another word, giving us no time to ask questions. Naruto left, too. It seemed as if he were trying to get away from me as quick as possible. The pain in his eyes could easily be mistaken for hatred.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“I don’t know what’s wrong with him.” I sighed, kicking a rock.

“Sasuke?” Michiko asked, licking her ice cream, enthusiastically. I shook my head, burrowing my hands in my pockets. “Naruto.” She gave me a strange look.

“Put him down!” Naruto screamed, not even 5 feet ahead of us.

“Speaking of the devil…”

In front of Naruto stood two rather odd looking shinobi, neither of them familiar. Sakura was just standing there, mouth wide open, staring at them. “Kankuro, what are you doing? He’s going to be here any minute, put that boy down!” The blonde girl spoke. The guy wearing loads of make up-Kankuro- smiled, and tightened his grip around the boy’s neck.

“Let me have some fun, I’m going to teach these brats a lesson.” Naruto charged towards him, but tripped over what seemed to be nothing. Yet, Kankuro squeezed tighter and tighter around the young boy’s neck. Konohamaru squealed and kicked at the unknown ninja, but he showed no mercy. He took joy upon the young boy’s pain.

Something tiny flew from the tree, hitting Kankuro’s hand, making him drop the honorable grandson. Sasuke was sitting in a tree, nearby, tossing a small stone up in the air, then catching it. Both Kankuro and Naruto growled at him.

“You better watch it, you’re in leaf territory.” He crushed the stone, turning it into dust. Show off. Always so arrogant. Sometimes, I wondered what I actually saw in that boy.

“Look here, you--Gaara!” He gasped. Another boy was in the tree, next to Sasuke. A rather…scary looking fellow. With flaming red hair, and eyes aimed to kill. Monster: the only word that I could think of to describe him, properly. Being even this close set me on edge.

“Stop causing trouble.” In a gust of wind, he was standing next to his comrades. “We must go see the Hokage.” The blonde ninja shook slightly. Was she afraid, of her own teammate?

After Sasuke and Gaara made introductions, the trio headed off. It seemed as if this exam would be quite…interesting.

“Did you see that guy, Gaara?” Michiko gushed. “What. A. Babe.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

XD Strange way to end a story, hmm? Weeellllll, this was the last chapter ! (: Sequel will be up soon ! ^,^ Lmao, it’s 2 in the morning, on a school night, && I’m sitting her typing this. Typical. (; Hope you liked it♥ I wish I could upload more often :L I have a freaking 28 in History…Dx Please, someone kill me? I’m so disappointed<//3

Anyways, COMMENT&&VOTE&&FAN!♥ I’m pulling an all nighter, so I’ll probably start the sequel, tonight xD Happy readings!~

GUISE. THE SECOND BOOK IS UP AND IT'S CALLED FORSAKEN INNOCENCE. I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON THE THIRD, WHICH IS CALLED ARDENT ACQUISITION. thx for reading <3 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 60 10
Naruto has been ridiculed and shamed. His heart was torn into shreds as he never felt more useless in his life. Moreover, this caused him to drop th...
69.9K 1K 13
EDITING IN PROCESS ONLY 11 OUT OF 23 CHAPTERS ARE PUBLISHED BECAUSE THE REST ARE IN THE PROCESS OF MAJOR EDITING AND PLOT RE WRITING. Hitokori had al...
130K 6.7K 15
"WE'RE A PERFECT MATCH BUT DARLING MATCHES BURN" Look, Aoi didn't ask to be reborn. Especially not in the era of the sannin! But she'd be damned if s...
210K 11.5K 43
❝Don't you think your name is boring?❞ ❝Ha? What do you mean? My name's perfect as it is-❞ ❝Will you marry me?❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧ A young la...