Blind Mate

بواسطة CassiHarkins

What happens when a young blind woman stumbles upon the strongest Alpha's territory. Hi my name is Annabelle... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 27

5.8K 199 5
بواسطة CassiHarkins

{Kitchen}

(Recap:

"Alright, let's go in and eat. I'll make some food." Lucy says to us all.

"YAAAAY!!!" Me and Evie cheer. And with that, we all head inside with me and Zeek holding hands with our fingers interlocked.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

*Annabelle's POV*

My shoes are getting into pretty bad conditions so when we go inside everything is blurry and really dark.

'Evie.'

'Yea?'

'I need new shoes, I can't see very well.'

'Right, ok I had the girl make a few more pairs, I'll grab one.

'Ok thank you.'

"Hey guys, I'll be right back I gotta go grab something real fast." Evie says and with that, she ran up the stairs to get the shoes.

"Where's she going?" Zeek asks me.

"To get me new shoes." I whisper to him.

"Why do you need new shoes?" He whispers back.

"I'm having difficulty seeing." I tell him and then his mouth forms an O shape in realization.

"Ok I'm back. Here ya go." Evie says handing me the shoes. They look exactly like the other ones but I think they're black because they're so dark compared to other colors.

After she hands the shoes to me, I put them on and we continue our way to the kitchen. When we walk through the door, the kitchen is AMAZING! "Wow this is incredible." I say in shock.

"Why thank you, I designed it myself." Lucy says very proud of herself.

"Well you did a wonderful job." I tell her, my words filled with truth and honesty.

"Ok, now who's hungry for what?" Lucy asks us.

"I want steak." Zeek says.

"I want pasta." Evie says.

My response is "I want food." Everyone turns to me and starts to laugh. "It's not funny, I'm starving!"

"Ok how about we have steak AND pasta." Lucy compromises.

"Works for me."

"Me too."

"Me three." And with that Lucy began to make the food.

"What do you say if we add a fruit salad." Lucy says.

"YES!" All of us cheer.

"Alright Zeek, I need you to run to the store and pick up some fruit."

"What, why are you getting it from the store?" I ask.

"I don't have a fruit garden."

"Just give me a second." I tell her. Then I walk outside with Evie and Zeek following me. I find a regular garden with flowers of all different kinds. I kneel down in front of the dirt and slowly wave my hand above the ground until a little vine popped up then I slowly pull my hand up and the vine grew with it and kept growing until some grapes start to pop out. Then I ask Evie if she could pick some and take them back inside and she did.

"That waz amazing." Zeek said to me.

"I'm not done yet." Then I walk over to a tree and when Zeek grabs my arm.

"Wait! You're not gonna leave me are you?" He asks a little scared.

"I will NEVER leave you." I say kissing him on the cheek. With that, I put my hand on the tree and look up to see apples, bananas, and oranges growing from it. I know what you're wondering, how can one tree grow three different kinds of fruits. Well that's the benefit of being the fairy princess.

"Ok Zeek, get up there and pluck some fruits."

"What, why?"

"Because you're the male. It's your job to do the climbing. I mean unless you want me to climb in a DRESS that people could possibly look up." I say going over to the tree getting ready to climb...

"NO! I'll do it." He says while he comes over and climbs, I'm at the bottom smirking. Haha that was too easy. "Alright I'm up. Get ready to catch."

"Ok!" I say.

As he starts dropping them he just realized that I don't have a basket. "Wait what are you gonna carry them in?"

"Don't worry, I got a plan."

"Alright." So he keeps dropping and when my hands are full, I use my dress as a basket. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"I'm using my dress as a basket." I say.

"PUT IT DOWN!" He hollars.

"Now come on, you can see the shorts. See." I tell him, showing him my shorts.

"Alright, I guess that's o..." Gibe it a few seconds... "YOU'RE WEARING SHORTS?!" Ahhh there it is.

"Yes why do you ask." I say.

"You said that you didn't wanna climb because people could see up your dress."

"Yes they can see up my dress. They would only see shorts though."

"You played me."

"That I did my great mate." I say laughing. "Ok that's enough fruit, let's head back." I tell him and he starts climbing down as I start walking back to the pack house.

"Hey, wait up." He calls after me so I stop and when he gets up to me, he puts his arm around my shoulder. And then we continue our way back to the kitchen.

"Hey we're back with more fruits." I call out.

"Wow, these look so good!" Lucy beams.

"Why thank you." I say. After a while the food is done so we go sit in the dining room. "Wow this is huge!" I comment as we walk in. We get there and Zeek pulls a chair out for me to sit in. "Thank you my kind sir. You're such a gentleman." I say in a fake british accent, which sounds horrible because I'm not good at impressions.

"You're welcome my fine lady." Zeek replys in the same british accent, again not that great so we all start to laugh.

As we begin to eat, "What the fuck is this bitch doing here with my mate?!" I know that voice.

"Go away Tammie." Lucy says exasperated.

"I wanna know why she's in my seat."

"First of all it is not YOUR seat. Second I am NOT your mate. And third just shut up." Zeek says getting red in the face, wow he's getting angry so I put my hand on his thigh to calm him down and it worked because he puts his hand over mine.

I sigh.. 'Evie can you help, I'm exhausted from growing the fruits. It's been a while since I've had to do that.'

'Sure will. I've always wanted to beat her ass now I have an excuse to.' She links me. Ya gotta love her.

"Listen bitch why don't you just leave before I beat your ass." Evie tells her and Derrick looks at her with wide eyes. Guess he didn't know Evie can be a crazy bitch.

"EXCUSE ME! I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO BITCH!" And she just kept yelling insults at Evie.

"ENOUGH!!!!" I say and throw my hand in her direction so and wind threw her against the wall and then vines sprout from the ground up through the floor boards wrapping around her pinning her to the wall. They wrap all up her body and starts sprouting thorns beginning at her feet that are touching her skin but not sticking her yet.

"Anna, you gotta calm down." Someone says not sure who, I'm too far gone.

"I just wanted her to shut up and she didn't so I'll make sure she doesn't make another sound again."

"Zeek, you gotta calm her down. She can't sense who's who anymore and if she keeps going she's gonna end up killing Tammie. I mean I'm not totally against it but I don't think the pack would like it if they learn that their future luna killed a pack member."

"You're right. Anna, baby I need you to calm down. Come on baby calm down for me." He says to me while massaging my shoulders and whispering sweet things in my ear. Eventually I was able to calm down. Once I do I pass out but I feel my mate catch me and pick me up in his arms then I fall into unconsciousness.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.9K 231 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
215K 6.8K 33
Annabelle Stevens, a normal eighteen year old girl... well that's what she thought. What happens when the schools most popular guy, Daniel, starts ta...
51.2K 2.3K 58
This is a story of my INCREDIBLE life! *Note the sarcasm people* My names Eve and I don't know what I'm here for. My pack hates me. Relationships su...
695 9 12
Finally he's directly in front of me I cant bare to look into his eyes, to look into an Alphas eyes is a direct challenge. I see his hand abruptly ra...