Grillby X Reader (Completed!)

By savchiko

What would you do if you realized you had been replaced by a monster? In this story, you live in a small but... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1: Fear
Chapter 2: Plan of Freedom
Chapter 3: I'm sorry
Chapter 4: Sleepover
Chapter 5: Love?
Chapter 6: First Date
Chapter 7: Stress
Chapter 8: Protection
Chapter 10: Thinking
Chapter 11: Final Peace

Chapter 9: Undyne and Andrew

3.5K 114 484
By savchiko

((My UT one shots book is really getting out of hand...I don't know what to do with it anymore XD anyways enjoy!))

I was still very proud of myself after what I had said and done. Grillby was proud of me as well! But right now in order to keep me going in this competition, I needed Undyne back, and fast.

I still had no idea why she was acting the way she was, but my questions were answered when Alphys sent me a surprise text.

It read: (Y/N), something terrible has happened! Undyne explained everything to me, and I'm not supposed to tell you this, but I can't keep secrets...I especially can't keep secrets away from a friend!

There was this guy who told Undyne he would hurt me if she didn't unfriend you, and it really spooked Undyne! She blew it off at first...but then when she realized she had left me alone with you, she freaked out and was so glad I made it out unharmed.

She got so worried, she decided to do what was best for me. I told her I was fine, but she really won't listen! She's too worried! Please, you gotta help somehow!

I was filled with joy knowing Undyne didn't hate my guts! This was a tough situation...I didn't even know where to start! I replied quickly.

Don't worry, I'm on the case Alphys!

I was about to set off to get help but I got a sudden text from Alphys.

Wait! Can I do anything to help? I'm tired of being useless!

I smiled at this, and texted back.

It would be great if you could try and convince Undyne that even if someone did hurt you that she would be strong enough to fend the person off for you. You're not useless by the way! Also, could you tell me where Undyne was threatened?

And with that, I was gone. Mary obviously sent the guy. Nobody would come out of the blue and threaten them if they didn't stop being friends with me!

But, Mary had a bunch of guys lined up and awaiting her command! Mary was very pretty, and very popular! It's only natural this would happen.

This made it hard to guess which guy would do something like this. So I needed a lead. Alphys telling me the location would give me the hope that maybe someone saw the guy who did it, and I can fix things straight with him.

Alphys took her time on texting back, and as soon as she did I knew this case would be easy to crack.

It was near the new bakery that opened up! I believe a monster named Muffet runs it. I'll do my best on convincing!

I thanked her via text and rushed off to the bakery. I barged in through the door and ran over to Muffet. She gave me a warm smile and offered out a free sample of a spider donut. Only, these donuts were small.

"Hello! Pleasure to see you here again! You seem to be in a rush, what's the hurry?" Muffet asked innocently.

"Did you happen to see a guy talking to Undyne? Wait, do you know who Undyne is?" I asked, hoping she would. I took the sample of the spider donut and ate it really quick, since I was a bit hungry.

"Of course I know Undyne! And now that you mention it, I might've seen her talking to some guy..."

She went into detail, and I came into realization as to who it was. That guy who used to talk to me...who Grillby was glaring at since he was staring at me...of course!

He'd do anything for Mary! "Thank you so much!" I said quickly and hurried off. I was able to easily locate him. He had invited me over to his house once to discuss how he could win Mary's heart. It was a big waste of time for me.

I knocked on his door and he answered right away. He looked really excited till he got a good look at who I was. His happiness faded as he saw me.

"(Y/N)."
"Andrew."

We both stared at each other for a second before I said something. "You were expecting someone? Let me guess...Mary?" I asked, my eyes narrowing at him.

"Stay out of this," Andrew said and let out a huff of air, "It's none of your business!" He tried closing the door, but I put my foot out and blocked it from closing all the way.

"It is my business when you get my friends involved!" I protested and glared at him, "I thought we were friends at one point, but I guess I was just some sort of tool to get you with Mary, huh?! You would really go as far as to take away my friends?! Huh?!"

His eyes softened for a bit, regret gleaming in his eye. "Look, I'm sorry (Y/N)...that was a dumb action of mine...especially when Mary doesn't even like me back...I was just so in love with her, I wouldn't accept reality..."

I guess my heart got the best of me, and Andrew joined my team. "It's fine, but you need to help me get my friends back. Now. Please, I'm lost without them!" He nodded and we set off towards Undyne's house.

I was having a big confidence boost knowing Undyne was going to join me again!

We arrived at her doorstep and as soon as Undyne got one look at Andrew's face, she tackled him to the ground and prepared to punch him square in the face.

Andrew screamed so loud, so afraid for his life that tests were already streaming down his eyes as he blurted out constant apologies. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!! Don't kill meeee!!" He pleaded over and over.

"Undyne! Don't!" I said and tried to pry her off of him. Luckily, he made it out with no injuries. Except a few scratches from Undyne.

"(Y/N), this is the bastard that-!"
"I know!"
"Then why are you-?!"
"Cause he was an old friend of mine, and he swore he'd never do it again."

"Plus, Mary doesn't even like me back, so it's a-alright!" He sputtered, still scared of what Undyne could do to him.

"But what if this guy hurts Grillby?! You know, for revenge on him stealing Maty away from him?!" Undyne barked, looking for an excuse to beat the lights out of him.

"Mary doesn't even like Grillby!"

Me and Undyne froze, then looked at Andrew in confusion. He gulped.

"What...?" Me and Undyne asked in unison.

"You guys didn't know? Mary had a crush on (Y/N). After (Y/N) asked out Grillby, she was angrier than ever and did everything in her power to at least get them to stop dating." Andrew explained.

My heart stopped. "...ha ha, very funny! Mary hates my guts!" I said and laughed to myself, still feeling unsure of myself.

"Mary doesn't know how to be nice. Being mean is all she's ever known. She can fake being nice, of course. Her parents are always mean to her, it's only natural she would be. When she developed a crush on (Y/N), she didn't know how to handle it. So she became mean to (Y/N), when really she was just using her cruelness to hide what she really wanted to say."

"...you really do spend too much time studying Mary." Undyne said and Andrew bowed his head in shame. "This changes everything...."

Now I feel kinda bad, but I'm also very uneasy knowing that my enemy had a huge crush on me.

(TIME SKIP)

Grillby meanwhile, was furious. I was over at his house, and he was making a huge fuss over how outrageous this was. The roles were switched. Now he was playing protective boyfriend, and I was no longer playing protective girlfriend.

"Doesn't she know you're mine?! That stupid little...!!! Ughhh!" He yelled out and I gave him a reassuring hug. He buried his face into my shirt, and let out a huff of air, showing signs of defeat.

"It's okay, it's okay..." I cooed, trying to calm him down. But he went back into rage mode. "No, it's not okay! You're mine, got it? My cinnamon role. My cutie patootie. Not her's!"

"I know, Grillby."

"But she doesn't!"

I smiled at him and chuckled. "How do you think I'm taking this? My worst enemy has a crush on me...it's really gross. It's also pretty sad.... But please, don't worry over her. I'm all your's, okay? I won't go over to the dark side." I teased.

Normally I would've freaked out, but Grillby looked as if he needed some comfort right now. I mean, someone I've learned to hate for so long...I even planned ways to end her!

"You just...I don't know..." He said with a sigh, "you seem so calm about all this...."

"Well, you seemed so calm about Mary kissing you." I pointed out, giving him a glare.

"Well-!" He started, but couldn't think of any comebacks. He made a sad face and looked down at his feet.

In an attempt to cheer him up, I wrapped my arms around him and smiled. "I would kiss you right now, but I don't want to get burnt." I said with a giggle.

He sighed and tried to smile. I felt bad that he was so stressed about this because of me. If I was someone else...maybe a person who has never met Mary...then he wouldn't be stressing as much.

"...maybe just this once." I said, and before he could react, I kissed him. "Mmf-!" He gasped as I deeply kissed him, and for a moment, he was into it. But, as great as it felt to kiss my loved one, he knew that my safety was more important at this point.

He pulled away and looked at my now injured lips. Somehow, I had managed to escape without serious burns. "(Y-Y/N)...! Are you out of your mind?!" He asked worriedly, checking my injuries.

"It's fine, I'm fine!" I said with a small laugh. "You're not fine!" He insisted and tried to tend to my wounds and heal them as best as he could. "Did you...enjoy that?"

I asked this because of two reasons. I wanted to know if he really liked the kiss more than Mary's, and if me getting burned was worth it.

He chuckled and smiled at me. "I just wish I could've enjoyed it without having to worry about you getting hurt, (Y/N)..."

((I finally finished! Hopefully you guys enjoyed reading this one! Btw, Mary and Grillby's kisses were short, very short, so Mary's lips didn't get burnt as much as (Y/N)'s did. Anyways, I'm making a Fire Emblem one shots book, so check that out if you've played fire emblem or enjoy fire emblem! It's only for awakening and fates though ; w ; ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 340 25
I was like 14 when I wrote this, read at your own risk. Editing has been discontinued for awhile, sorry I never got around to disclosing that. This b...
9.6K 274 12
(UnderTale completely belongs to Toby Fox, I in no way helped him create the game. I'm just simply a huge fan and want to write a short Genocide rout...
28.6K 795 10
(UnderTale rightfully belongs to the amazing Toby Fox, I am not creative enough to make that masterpiece. There is a person named symphysins who drew...
2.5K 36 17
!WARNING! This story may include self-harm, killing, blood, and Happy pills! If you are sensitive to these things, do not read! 2 years ever since th...