High school with him

By sslumpprincesa

Laila Aubrey Graham is new to Hollywood high school and she is just starting out when is she meets Lucas the... More

New Life for Laila: Chapter 1
We Became Bestfriends: Chapter 2
My bestfriend Lucas: Chapter 3
I Gave Up Lucas: Chapter 4
Baby girl Ive miss you: Chapter 5
Nobody care about me: Chapter 6
I need time Lucas: Chapter 7
Aye tenth grade: Chapter 8
Lucas You cheated on me: chapter 9
Nah Lil Shawty: Chapter 10
I Only Want You Baby: Chapter 11
Love and Basketball: Chapter 12
Am I The Father: Chapter 13
Where Are You When I Need You Chapter 14
Junior Year Not Over Yet: Chapter 15
Senior Year With My Baby: Chapter 16
1Night: Chapter 17
We Can Go All The Way: Chapter 18
Baby Im Going to College: Chapter 19
Hold Wait A Minute, Yall Thought I Was Finshed
Pt 2 Chapter 2
Pt 2 Chapter 3
Pt 2 Chapter 4
Pt 2 Chapter 5
Pt 2 Chapter 6
For all my fans
Pt 2 Chapter 7
Pt 2 Chapter 8
Pt 2 Chapter 9
Pt 2 Chapter 10
Please Go And Read
Pt 2 Chapter 11
Bewear and Watch Out
Chapter 12
New book + Confession
‼️‼️‼️
Another One?
New Book Update!

Pt 2

6K 137 16
By sslumpprincesa

We starting for the beginning

Laila POV

It's 6:30 in the morning and I know I have to this hell of a new school. I soon put on my robe and slippers then headed downstairs to make breakfast.

I make a strawberry and banana smoothie. I have that with some buttermilk pancakes. During breakfast, I was on my phone.

After that I went upstairs and realize it was 6:50. I had to be at school by 8:30 so I had time. I went to the bathroom and did my 20 minute hygiene.

After that I chilled until 7:15 when the stuff was finished taking its course. I went to clean it off and hop into the shower.

I dried off and put on lotion because my skin was really dry. I put on some perfume and my outfit afterwards (outfit is in the MM)

It's my first day why not go simple. I did my makeup again it was simple. After that, I went to the car and Steve was waiting on me.

He let me plug in the aux cord, I put in my song which was Minnesota by Lil Yatchy. I listen to him until I got to school.

I thought to myself, "This is my first day of high school and a new school. Life couldn't be better."

I went into the school and everyone was looking at me. I didn't care because I went straight to the front office.

"Hi! My name is Laila Aubrey Graham and I need my schedule I wasn't here on open house." The lady was super nice but I had to wait on my tour guide.

"Ms. Graham this is your tour guide and his name is Lucas Coly." I saw him and he the most beautiful human being God have ever created.

He asked for my schedule and he said we had all the same classes. I just followed him, he was cool but he the main person I need to stay away from.

"Oh yeah uhh Laila." "Yes Lucas." "You're really pretty and just sit by me. Okay?" "Ight."

I think I'm going to like it here.

Hey y'all I hope y'all enjoyed it's more coming y'all way.

Laila 💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
169K 5.3K 21
Kandice Dawson and Markise Jackson has been best friends since they we're in diapers Markise is a ladies man he pull all the girls he is popular kand...
20.7K 794 34
It's Camilla's turn now..read the first book if your lost
940K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...