Step Brother |J•G

By nylaxoxx

"I can get you wet in a matter of 2 seconds, it's not really that big of a challenge." He said as he glided h... More

Warning
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
Epilouge
Sequel & more content!!
Sequel OUT NOW!
IMPORTANT

Epilouge 2.0

63.4K 1K 889
By nylaxoxx

In honor of 237k views I've decided to make a second part to the epilogue

1 year later

Amber is graduating high school and Jack has already been in college for a year.

      "Jack oh my god this campus is so beautiful! If I get in we could be going to the same school, same college parties, we might even be roommates." I said as I stared at the building in awe.

"I'd like that." He whispered as his lips connected to my neck.

"Hey there's this party at the frat house tonight, you should really come." He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Jack you know I don't do that shit anymore." I said as we started walking back to his dorm room.

"Come on, your at UCLA you have to experience at least one party babe." He pushed as we continued walking.

I groaned in annoyance as I finally gave in and agreed on going.

"How am I supposed to dress? Like average? Sexy? Or the shit I used to wear to parties?" I asked as we started walking up the steps to get to his dormitory.

              "A mix between average and sexy, I want everyone to know I have a bad bitch." He said causing me to laugh to myself.

          We walked into his room, me immediately noticing his roommate. My mouth ran dry as I took in his features, everything was just so perfect.

           "Amber this is my roommate Zac" Jack spoke making heat rise to my cheeks.

"nice to meet you amber." Zac said as he held his hand out for me to shake.

     I gladly took it as I tried not to make eye contact. I refuse to go back to my hoeish ways, but damn I really wish I would've met him a year earlier because I definitely would've dropped my panties for him.

             "Aye are you going to the frat party tonight?" Jack asked him, as I continued to imagine him shirtless.

            "Yeah, I gotta go early because I'm helping throw it." He said as he rested himself against the kitchen counter.

              "Ight bet." Jack said as he started walking towards me.

              "Your new girl can stay in my room if you want, cause I'm probably not coming back tonight." He shrugged.

     I really like the guys at this school, they're all attractive, nice and they're not just trying to fuck. They all actually care, and have good heads on their shoulders, they're men and I like that.

               "Wait new? What are you talking about we've been together for atleast a year." I said.

        His face filled with confusion as he looked at Jack weirdly before looking back at me.

                "Yeah I'm sorry I just forgot that you were his girlfriend and since he never has girls over here and now he suddenly brings one home, I assumed you were his new girl." He explained causing me to glare at Jack.

    I knew he was lying, I could tell in his tone of voice and his facial expression when I told him we were together for a year. But I decided not to be petty and to let it go.

          "Whatever, when does the party start?" I questioned.

            "Oh your going?" Zac asked as he raised his eyebrows.

             "Yeah, problem?" I asked with a smirk on my lips.

             "Are you sure you can handle it. Little high schooler trying to keep up with us?" He chuckled.

              "Nah you don't know her, she can handle." Jack defended as he swung his arm over my shoulder.

               "To bad I've changed my ways." I laughed as I sat down on their brown sofa

              "Whatever babe, you'll have fun tonight." He smiled as he sat next to me.

          I laid my head on his shoulder as I interlocked my fingers with his.

"Y'all are su cute!" Zac said in a girly voice.

"Omg stooooopppp." I laughed.

"Omg stooooopppp." He mocked.

"Don't you have to go set up for that party thing?" Jack asked as he looked up from his phone.

"Shit you're right." He said as he grabbed his phone and left.

"Do you want to get ready? It starts in like an hour." He suggests.

"Well since you decide to tell me that we need to go in an hour and I haven't even started to get ready, that means your going to be hella late." I said as I started walking into his bedroom.

I grabbed my suitcase from his closet and searched through it looking for a somewhat decent outfit.

I didn't plan on going out while I was visiting so I'm most liking not going to fit in.

After searching through my small luggage for about minutes I finally found the right outfit.

I laid out the clothing before going into his restroom and taking a quick shower. As I stood in the warm water and scrubbed my body with soap, so many thoughts and imagines of how tonight would go flashed in my head.

The last thing I want to do is get drunk or high. I don't know anyone here besides Jack and his roommate and I doubt they're gonna be with me the whole time. My ultimate goal is to stay completely sober and be 100% aware of my surroundings.

I washed the soap off my body as I wrapped myself in a towel before stepping out. Once I get out the shower I noticed that jack was already clothed and ready to leave.

"Babe?" he asked.

I knew he wanted me to hurry up and I didn't want to be an annoying little girl so I complied.

"15 more minutes I swear." He nodded at me as I grabbed my clothes and brought them back into the bathroom with me.

I took out my foundation and applied it before contouring my face. I then took my dolcé k matte lip gloss my Kylie Jenner and applied it to my lips. My lips rubbed together as I added mascara to my eyelashes and applied eyeliner to my top eye lid. I pulled my hair into a high ponytail and smoothed down my baby hair.

       As I finished touching up my face, I looked in the mirror feeling satisfied with my facial appearance. A small sigh escaped my lips as I put on my laced bra along with its matching panties. I look at my body and examine the different marks that I wish were no longer visable.

            My hip and abdomen still have dark marks from both Sam and Jack. As desperately as I want them to fade, I know they never will.

          I shake the thoughts from the past out my  head as I put on my black legging and black crop top. My legs step into the tan thigh high boots as I wrap my jacket around me and take a picture.

  After feeling accomplished with my look, I stick my phone in the top of my boot before exiting the bathroom.

          "I'm ready babe." I smiled as he looked at my outfit.

  I could be delusional but something about the way he looks at me isn't the same. Since we've been apart for this year we've lost that bond, he doesn't have the same sparkle in his eyes anymore. It doesn't seem to be filled with as much lust, love, and curiosity.

           "2 and a half hours later!" He joked causing me to slightly chuckle.

He grabbed my hand as we walked out of his dorm room.

"So where's this party again?" I asked as we walked along the cracked pavement.

"It's at kappa psy , just a block away." He informed as we continue to walk down the the sidewalk lit by street lights.

"So are you excited? Your about to go to your first college party?" He asked with a smile spread across his face.

"How do you know this will be my first college party?" I asked jokingly.

"Your first official college party." He laughed.

"Yeah I guess, but I really don't want to get drunk I want to be totally aware. I know you won't be by my side the whole time because I mean you have friends, but if you see me drinking stop me." I said sternly.

"Okay damn, chill you'll be fine." He said as we came to a halt.

I looked up to see a huge frat house, lit up with different lights and colors having music being blasted. Big Greek letter were hanging on the top of the roof making everything seem more legit.

Jacks arm holds the small of my back as he leads me into the house. 'ҜΔ ΩΨ' were painted on the front of the door as well at the doormat.

Jack opens the door revealing the madness. The smell of drugs and alcohol immediately hit my nostrils as I see a bunch of drunken bodies tumbling over eachother.

This was unlike any party I've gone to everything seemed more intense. Nobody was doing weed everyone was taking shit like shrooms and acid. My body froze as a saw a girl snorting a line of cocaine.

"how tf do you even get that shit?" I asked myself.

I looked around more as I saw a huge beer bong hanging for the top level. A smirk played on my lips as this tall blonde failed to down 3 shots of Ciroc.

I know I told myself I wasn't going to drink but being in this environment, everything is just so tempting. My inner party girl stared coming out and I genuinely couldn't help it.

"Jack I know I told you not to let me drink, but fuck it! Who cares?" I laughed as I walked towards the girl.

Jack went over with his friends and started playing beer pong as I sat down next to the blonde girl.

I grabbed the bottle of Ciroc from her hands as I filled 6 shots with the clear substance and down'd them with ease.

"Damn bitch." She said as I sat down next to her.

"Honestly who even are you?" A brunette said as she glared at me.

"I'm the bitch who fucked your boyfriend." I said causing the blonde girl to laugh

"I'm Giana by the way." She said with a wide smile.

"Amber." I smiled.

"Well Amber I have a feeling we're gonna be great friends" she said as she grabbed a bottle of tequila and dragged me on the dance floor alongside her friends.

Our bodies moved with the rhythm of the music as we laughed and joked around. The more alcohol we drank the more wild and careless we got.

"Oh my fuck, take this off!" Her friend Emily said as she pulled on my jacket taking it off my body.

"Damn your a baddie!" Giana said as we started dancing on each other

"Come on." Emily said as we went to the area where Jack and his friends were.

"LETS TAKE BODY SHOTS!" Emily screamed causing a wave of cheers to spread around.

I looked at Jack and he looked at me as if I were crazy, but when my eyes flickered to Zac, he was looking at my body like it was a piece of meat.

"Hell yes come on Jack!" I laughed as I pulled him with me and laid his body on the ping pong table.

My hands glided up his sculpted body as I pulled up his shirt and poured vodka in his belly button.

My tongue glided up his happy trail until I tasted a sour substance. I put my hands on his abdomen as I sucked out the vodka.

"Amber ch-" Jack started before he was interrupted my Giana pushing my body on the table.

She poured the vodka into my belly button before sucking out the substance having me laugh uncontrollably.

As I was sitting up, I noticed a very familiar face... Maggie.

What the hell, why the fuck has she been going here with my boyfriend? Why the hell didn't I know this?

"What's wrong? You have on total bitch face right now." Giana said as she noticed my expression.

"That bitch." I snarled.

"Who mags? She's a total sweetheart." She explained.

"Lol you obviously don't know her like I do." I said before approaching her.

"Maggie! Omfg why didn't you tell me you were at this school, with Jack, my boyfriend?" I said forcing a smile.

"You mean your ex stepbrother?" She said as she smiled fakely.

"Well he's my boyfriend now, lol he's fucking me not you." I said as I laughed bitterly.

"Your right lol. But I'm glad you guys took that break during the middle of the school year. Yeah Jack really got around. He definitely made the most of y'alls little break up session." She said as she took a swig of her beer.

"We never broke up stop lying." I protested.

"Really? Okay well he definitely was saying you two were done when he tried to sleep with me. But I have morals unlike you so I kept my legs closed." She smiled before walking away.

"What was that about?" Giana asked.

"Nothing." I said as I forced a smile

Giana reminds me of Jovana. She's up for a good time and really just doesn't give a shit. Me and Jo's bond is still inevitable and we are as close as ever, but she just decided to go to Pepperdine University instead of applying here. So if I get in here I won't get to party with my bitch.

"Lol great." Emily said as we started walking back towards the dance floor.

There were lots of people crowded in a circle causing my curiosity to rise. I pushed my self through the many bodies to get to the middle and see what was going on.

There sat Jack sitting in the middle getting a lap dance from some girl who was half naked. I started to chuckle as that girl tried her best to shake what little ass she had on him. It was actually pathetic that she couldn't even give him a boner. Like its Jack that's the easiest task.

I walk in front of him as I pull her off him and kick him out the chair.

"My turn." I smiled as I scanned the crowd looking for someone that I could get horny.

My eyes connected with Zac's as a mile crept onto my lips.

"Come on bitch." I slurred.

"All these hurtful words" he joked as he sat down in the chair

Feel it by Jacques [magic mikeXXL soundtrack]

My body moved to the rhythm and the beat of the music as I grinded my hips on his. His hands glided up my inner thigh as I felt a bulge start to form.

I stood up and straddle him as my inner whore started coming. My hands locked behind his neck as I continued to move my body against his.

"I'm gonna make you feel it." I whispered in his ear to the music as my hips continued rocking against his.

The song finished as I stood up and looked at Jack with a smirk played on my lips. It's not that he's mad, neither of us were its almost like we can't take each other seriously. We just sit and laugh at each other because we're completely over the childish shit.

"You can't just make me horny like that. Now I have a boner." Zac said as he came up behind me.

"Oops, sorry babyboy. Better go sleep with one of those girls drooling over you." I laughed as I went up to Jack .

I laughed as I leaned my body against his.

"Your stupid you know that?" He joked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"I know." I laughed as I tried to gain the confidence to ask about the Maggie situation.

" so I ran into Maggie." I said as I examined his expression.

He nodded in response as he waited for me to continue.

"Well she told me that you went around telling people that you were single so you could sleep around with girls." I said as I looked into his eyes.

"Babe, I swear on everything that, that never happened. Ask zac on god I haven't cheated on you. I promised I would never hurt you again and I meant that. The only thing I will ever hurt is your pussy, not your heart." He smiled.

I looked deeply in his eyes and that's when I knew he was being truthful, I had no reason to doubt him so I took him for his word.

"Okay." I laughed.

"Now let's get home so I can fuck you" he said as he guided my body out the house.

______________________________

Thank you guys so much for all the reads I really appreciate it. For all of you waiting for my Derek Luh book it's coming soon I promise.

And if you didn't know I have a Dylan O'brien and Justin Bieber fanfic out rn so it'd mean a lot if you would go check it out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 4.3K 38
He was the type of guy that could cut diamonds with his jawline and make girls fall for him in an instant. He road a motorcycle to school and didn't...
6.8K 148 21
"I don't understand my feelings for you Jack" I tell him not liking the fact we are arguing about something so stupid. "Why? What don't you underst...
1.8K 139 20
"I wanted you but I can't have you. Our love was forbidden. I was normal until I met you and now I'm blaming this on you. You destroyed me." + co...
2.3M 47.9K 53
i enjoyed toying with boys making them feel what was once done to me, making them see how life on the other side was. but there was a bump in the roa...