Free! The new girl of the Iwa...

By WolffieYuki

You are good friends with both Rin and Haru ever since childhood. They had always been there for you and you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

4.4K 153 99
By WolffieYuki

"Hmm? (Last name) (first name) it sound familiar." Gou said putting her fingers under her chin.

"Really? Well people mention me I've been in a few swimming matches." You said. "But I doubt that's why."

Gou just shook her head and smiled very shyly.

"Neeeeee-chhhaaaannnnnnn!"

That's when your brother ran up to you and grabbing you and picking you up spinning you around.

"Ahh-ah-ha! Put me down Yuuto please!!! Ahhh!" You shouted.

"Aww Nee-Chan am I embarrassing you in front of your cute friend?" He questioned with a big grin as he looked Gou up and down.

"Idiot!! Let me go!!" You shouted and punched him in his gut instantly cause him to let you go and hold his stomach. "I'm sorry for my stupid brother..."

"It's fine it's fine." Gou said giggling a bit.

Yuuto got up and placed his median size body against the lockers. Trying to play off the fall of course for Gou but it just caused her to laugh.

"Nee-Chan introduced me to your friend!!" He begged.

"Oh I'm sorry I'm Matsuoka Gou." She spoke.

"Eh?! Have I seen you somewhere?" Yuuto asked tilting his head to the side.

"I don't think so... (Last name) Yuuto...I've never heard of you either?" She said and Yuuto pouted.

He's not as famous as he thought.

Bing Bing bing!!!

"Ahhh! I'm late!! I'm late!!!" You shouted as you took off down the hall.

"Little sis wai-" Your brother sighed.

Gou just giggled and looked at you.

"She still had 10 more minutes." She sighed.

You took off in a rush down the hall accidentally bumping into someone than again. You continue to run not caring what happen next, and as you turn that corner you bumped into someone who knocked you down. Your body it ground and your book fell out of your hand. You rub you back and groaned.

"O-oh I'm so sorry! Allow me to help you." You heard a soft female like voice say and a hand was held out for you.

"No no its fine." You said and took her hand getting pulled up to your feet.

She picked up your stuff and hand to you, bowing.

"I'm sorry!" She said.

"It's okay. It's fine I bumped into you." You said and took you books back.

As you looked closer you notice that this girl just came out of the male bathroom and was wearing a male uniform. He blinked at you as you were staring at him.

"Are you okay?" He asked and you nodded.

"Oh yes! Yes I'm fine. Thanks for the help." You said.

He was tall and but had some muscular traits to himself with a in-between dark and navy blue to his hair and a bright smile.

"Oh I'm really sorry about bumping into you. I don't really watch where I'm going." He said very sheepishly.

"It's fine I was the one in a rush and bumped into you." You said trying to lighten up the mistake.

"Well I'm sorry that stopped you. A girl like you must be really busy so I'll let you be on your way. Bye!" The boy said waving as he walked off around the corner. "Damn people don't watch where they are going." he mumbled

You smiled and began to walk yourself to your first class which was English class.

"Ugh Haru come on we are going to be late for class if you keep laying in the pool like that." Makoto groaned.

Why is it so difficult to get him out?!

"Haru if you come out now I promise to buy you mackerel." Makoto said, Haruka sighed and got out of the pool and went over to the shower.

Haruka turned on the shower as the water slowly began to fall from its was held. The water sliding off his muscular chest and down to his waist where his swim trunks stuck to him.

"Haru we don't have time for that!" Makoto said and sighed.

"I can't go to class smelling like pool water." Haruka said and stopped the shower and went to dry himself off with the near by towel.

"Yeah but Haru! Come on!" Makoto shouted and pulled his water loving friend along with him.

Haruka pulled on his uniform as the two were quickly trying to get to class...well...Makoto trying to get to class and trying to keep his friend from being late.

"Haru if I am late to class I am so-

"I wonder if he is saying something important...Should I listen?...Nahhh...I doubt he will hurt me anyway...I don't mind not like it would be affective to me...pokemon reference hehe...pokemon...heh...pika..." Haruka thought to himself questionably. 

"...Haru are you even listening?!" Makoto asked making Haruka look at him with typical blank stare.

"...Class..." Haruka said as her walk into the class.

Pretty much the whole class along with the teacher were looking at them of course out of curiosity and with a why are you late attitude. All the looks made Makoto get a shiver down his spine and Haru feel like...Haruka.

"only the pool can stare at me for this long..." Haruka thought.

"Mr.Nanase, Mr. Tachibana. Your late..." The teacher spoke out. "Where have you two been?"

A few of the girls started to giggle as many of the boys whispered to each other.

"You know what I don't even want to know. Take your seats and get out your textbooks." She spoke.

Haruka and Makoto going to the back of the classroom near the corner took their seats and rested their school bags on the floor next to there desk. Unlike Makoto, Haruka sat in his set staring out the window as his friend got out his school material of course making him notice.

"Haruka..." Makoto mumbled.

Lunch time arrived after a while and you being the new student you sat alone under a tree which you didn't really mind. You were fine with you nicely made bento in your lap munching on the sushi rolls you had made.

"Hey why are you over here all by yourself?" A light toned and familiar voice asked. You looked up to see the tall male from before.

oddly for some reason his voice change...its a bit deeper.

"OH! Hey! I'm here just eating...Why are you up here?" You asked him.

" I came up here because I saw you up here all alone. You seem pretty sad so I wanted to cheer you up. Plus this is where I mostly get away and read before my friends find me." He said and sat down next to you. "So here I am."

"Friends? Some friend you are...And I'm not sad. Maybe you should cheek better." You said as you grabbed a piece of (favorite fruit) from your bento and placed it in your mouth eating it.

" They are actually the best friends I have had. Oh wow I haven't had a good (favorite fruit) in a while." He said and looked at your bento.

You noticing him staring at your bento or what it looked like something else making you sigh and pick up a piece of (favorite fruit) giving it to him.

"You didn't-

"You helped me today its the least I could do." You said.

"Oh Thank you. Say your (Last name) (First name) right?" He said before taken a bite.

"Yeah...Hey? How do you know creep?" You asked the blue haired boy.

"Eh? C-Creep?! D-Don't take it like that!" He said in a frantic way pushing up his glasses. " I heard some people talking about you even teachers saying you are a good swimmer."

"Yeah so what creep?" You asked and tilted your head.

"I am not a creep..."He said and coughed nervously. " I would like to know more about you since we share similarities."

You sighed but before you could speak.

"I am Ryugazaki Rei and I am asking you could you please help me with a task!?" Dropping down to his knees in the grass in front of you.

In response you didn't know what to say and thought he was just some weird nerd that just so happen to stumble upon you. You sigh and finish the rest of your bento.

"Rei!! Rei-chan!"A cheerful voice sounded as he ran up to Rei waving his hand and a big smile. "Where have you been? And Who's your new frien-" The boy stopped and looked over at you. His eyes grew big and a gasp came from him.

" (Y/F/N)...?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 220 26
Swimming with his friends... that's something Haruka cares about a lot. But will he ever be able to do what he loves when he suddenly ends up in the...
356K 11.1K 47
❤[{ 1st place in the Rin Matsuoka Category - Free! Watty Awards 2015 }]❤ ❤[{ NO.1 in the Rin Matsuoka Category on Wattpad - 29th February 2019 }]❤ CO...
3.1K 61 6
Everything was fine in iwatobi the birds were singing, the Sun was shining and the swim club were getting ready for their next match. when one day af...
20.3K 801 15
At seven years old, I didn’t know how to swim. At seven years old, I thought pools were monsters. At seven years old, I was saved by my brother. At s...