Violet Marie Jonas- A Jonas s...

Oleh GenevieveKayeLane

Sometimes growing up is hard but when you have three amazing older brothers who love and care about you it ca... Lebih Banyak

Violet Marie Jonas- A Jonas story
Punishment and Studio
Wedding Bells
Phone Calls and Bully's
Discussions and a Visitor
Problems and a Punishment
Finding Violet
Sibling Time
Danger Joe
Violet's Injury
Crushes
Dates and Jealousy
Wake up call and Decisions
First date and picking sides
Threats and Talks
Boy Fights and Music
Shockers
Stupid Joe
Feelings and Apologies
Surprises!
Truth Be Told
Danger Strikes Again
New Sister
Pranks and Lessons
Bets and Blame
Reminders and Questions
Attitude and The Condition
He'll be fine
Pick a Side
Disrespectful Sisters
Disrespect and Disobedience
What Big Brothers Are For
The Truth
Prank Them Very Much
The Diagnosis
Tests
Not an update
Secret
Just The Beginning
First Boyfriend and Digging Your Own Grave
Meeting Peyton
Psych out
Growing Up and Brothers
I didnt do it!
Can I Return It?
Meeting James
Movies and Tragedy
The Aftermath
Sunlight Among The Heartbreak
Howl For Maddie
Bullied Again
Memorial and Depression
Talks and Friends
She Knows Why
That Moment That Lead To Breakup
Relationships
Sisters Fight Brothers Intervene
Movie and a Breakdown
Babysitting Accident
Taylor's Story
Taylor's Fight
Teenage Imp
Sorry Little Girl
Taylor's Moment
Bad Choice and A New Addition
Celebration and The Crush
~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~

Overprotected

964 20 4
Oleh GenevieveKayeLane

Peyton: Sir not to be rude but why am I here? She's just jealous of someone who's just a friend and my coworker.

Violet: If she was really just a friend you wouldn't be wasting so much time with her when you can spend time with me coworker or not.

Nick: Wait let me get this straight Violet is upset with you because you've been spending a lot of time with some girl coworker instead of with her and YOUR response is to ignore her feelings and call her jealous? Boy you've got a lot to learn about relationships and women.

Peyton: What should I have done different?

Nick: Well for one acknowledge her feelings and try to change the situation so she's happier.

Kevin: He's not saying vi isn't overreacting but she's a woman and they tend to do that. He saying as a man its your job to make her feel better. There's a compromise in here somewhere where you both will be happy I'm sure.

Peyton: Babe what if I spend more time with you and less with her? I still have to work with her but I can leave after we're done shooting and we can spend that time together. Maybe you can even join us after we've completed a season for a cast party or our bowling day?

Violet: Really? Do you think they'd be ok with that?

Peyton: Who cares your my girl so if you wanna come I'm gonna bring you.

Violet: Aww I'd really love that!

Peyton: Wanna go watch a movie since we still have a few hours of spending time together?

Violet: Yeah let's go.

Kevin: Well I guess that's settled then.

Nick: Alright well I'm going back to Selena.

Kevin: Yeah I'm going back to Dani and Alena since Alena wants to play with me before her bedtime.

Nick: Have fun.

Kevin: Yeah you too.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Hi readers! I know I'm updating surprisingly! I just wanted to give y'all a new chapter because you guys are so amazing and you help me work on my writing all while giving me such great feedback.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Violet's POV)

I finally got to go on a date alone with Peyton and I had so much fun. The problem is Jesse and Zac found out and they didn't like the idea of me and Peyton going out alone at night because it was unsafe since Peyton is also famous and fans can get insane. So I just listened to a long lecture of the dangerous situation I put myself in. I tried to talk  to nick and Kevin but they just said they agreed with them so now I'm waiting on Dani to get home so I can complain to her. Ooh there she is! Oh and her and Kevin told everyone there's gonna be a second one now. Alena is now 2.

Me: Dani I'm so glad your home!

Dani: Oh boy what kind of trouble are you in now?

Me: None the boys are being ridiculous and overprotective.

Dani: How?

Me: I went out on a date last night with Peyton alone and so jesse and Zac gave me an extremely long lecture on how I put myself in danger blah blah. The boys agree with them. They are being soooo....

Dani: I get it but unfortunately I agree with them too you and Peyton need to take security with you if your going out alone anywhere no matter what time it is.

Me: So you agree with them?

Dani: Yeah sorry vi but I do.

Me: Gah fine you've obviously have been sucked into the dark side.

Dani: Well they have cookies sooo...

Me: Haha your so funny. Being pregnant doesn't work well for you in the humor department.

Dani: Yeah yeah.

Me: Well bye I'm going to try to avoid the boys and go outside to swim.

I run upstairs and change into my very bright rainbow colored bikini and as i get downstairs I literally bump into Jesse who was walking past the stairs.

Me: OW!

Jesse: Sorry vi I didn't see you there.

Me: Sure you didn't.

Jesse: Where are you off to?

Me: I'm going for a swim.

Jesse: Oh well have fun.

Me: I will I don't need your permission.

Jesse: Stop the attitude or the only place you'll end up is grounded to your room.

Me: Sorry.

Taylor walks up to us.

Taylor: Hey guys what's up?

She's also dressed in a bikini only hers is black and purple.

Me: Wanna go swimming together?

Taylor: Yeah let's go. (They start walking towards the back door)

Jesse: I'm serious vi drop it.

Me: (whispers) Ignore the jerk Tay.

Taylor: (whispers back) I wouldn't piss him off girl.

We get outside and jump into the pool.

Me: Why he's being a jerk. He thinks he can lecture me on going out after dark without security.

Taylor: Sis he is being protective. He's like our older brother only nicer.

Me: I'd prefer kev over him any day . He's just being overprotective and annoying. Ever since he moved in here he's changed and now I don't like him.

Taylor: Well he hasn't bothered me any. Yet. He seems happy.

Me: I guess but he's just a washed out loser now. He pretends to be happy but deep down he's sad his career isn't what it used to be. (Giggling)

Taylor: (Giggling) You're so mean.

What we didn't realize was Zac was hiding around the corner and heard the entire convo.

Zac: Hi girls. Having fun?

Taylor: Hi Zac.

Me: Hi Zac. What's up?

Zac: Evidently your attitude. Get out of the pool and come with me.

Me: Why? I didn't do anything.

Zac: Oh so you call all the things that you just spewed nothing?

Me: That was a private conversation between sisters. Why were you eavesdropping on us? That's rude.

Zac: What's rude is what you just said about Jesse.

Me: How's it rude when it's the truth?

Zac: You know what I'm done arguing with you. INSIDE NOW.

Me: Whatever you're just upset because you were losing our argument.

I follow Zac inside and Taylor has to get out too since she can't be alone in the pool so she follows us into the living room where everyone is and she sits on the leather couch where nick is and Zac makes me sit on the floor in front of everyone. They are all staring at me. Embarrassing enough if I do say.

Zac: Vi do you want to explain to everyone why I dragged you inside?

Me: I didn't do anything. He eavesdropped on a private conversation I was having with Taylor it's really no big deal.

Zac: No big deal? So saying Jesse is a washed out loser who's only pretending to be happy when he's actually sad his career isn't what it used to be? Or was it when you said you preferred Kevin over him because he's just annoying and overprotective and you don't like him anymore since he moved in because he's changed?

Me: So you were eavesdropping the entire time?

Jesse: Thanks Vi for making me feel unwelcomed and unloved.

He gets up and grabs his leather jacket and keys and leaves.

Nick: Vi I'm disappointed in you.

Me: He wasn't supposed to know what I said I was venting to Taylor. Thanks a lot Zac!

Joe: Do Not Blame Zac For Your Words!

Kevin: Violet you are going to apologize to Jesse when he gets back and then you're grounded for one week.

Me: THATS NOT FAIR! I'm being punished for telling my feelings to my sister??

Nick: You're being punished for your attitude as well as the fact you hurt Jesse. I think it's time for you to go to your room we'll call you when Jesse is home.

Me: Ok.

I didn't want to get in more trouble so I just went to my room.

---------------------A Few Days Later--------------------

(Nick's POV)

Vi really did it this time. We haven't seen or heard from Jesse since that day and Vi has only come out to eat or use the restroom. She's been oddly very good. I think she's trying to avoid getting into anymore trouble.

Kevin: Hey nick have you even heard from Jesse?

Me: No I'm a bit worried I figured he'd at least call.

Kevin: Yeah I did too. Hopefully he at least calls soon.

Just as he says that Joe walks in on the phone.

Joe: Yeah totally man I get it... I know.. I agree.... Well just know we're here for you...yeah of course... You too... Ok talk to you later... Bye

Me: Was that Jesse?

Joe: Uh yeah it was.

Kevin: And???

Joe: He took a mini vacation to clear his mind and now he's on his way back to pick up his things.

Kevin: Pick up his things?

Joe: Yeah he feels like he is just upsetting things here and thinks he should move back to New York where he feels he'd be better suited.

Me: He's not upsetting things. Vi was wrong to say those things.

Kevin: When he gets here we can talk to him and see if we can change his mind until then there's nothing we can do.

Joe: And Vi?

Me: What about Vi?

Joe: Is her only punishment gonna be grounding? Especially when her mouth was the problem?

Kevin: What do you think we should do?

Joe: I think we should let Jesse decide. I mean after all she said all that about him.

Kevin: I think that's a good idea. What do you think Nick?

Me: I don't know I guess if he agrees to it that is.

------------------A Few Hours Later---------------------
I see Jesse walk past the window and he knocks on the door.

Kevin: Nick can you get the door?

Me: Yeah it's Jesse.

Joe: Why is he knocking?

Me: I don't know.

I open the door to see him standing there.

Me: Why'd you knock?

Jesse: I just didn't feel right coming in since I'm not gonna be living here anymore.

Kevin: Come talk with me man.

Jesse: Kev I've...

Kevin: Just for a couple minutes please?

Jesse: Alright.

Joe and I follow them into the kitchen and just as I'm shutting the door Zac and Violet squeeze in.

Kevin: I know you want to leave but just hear me out ok.

Jesse: Alright.

Kevin: Violet was out of order we have all agreed on that she WILL apologize for her disrespect against you.

Violet: How is telling the truth disrespectful?

Kevin: Violet enough! What you said was not the truth and I don't want to hear another word from you until you're spoken to is that understood?

Violet: Yes

Kevin: Yes...?

Violet: Yes Sir

Kevin: Anyways Jesse I want to apologize myself for her because I should've been listening better when Zac originally confronted her and for that I am sorry.  I have grounded her for the week so she's still grounded until Monday but we all agreed minus Violet obviously that you should be the one to decide what other punishment she gets.

We are all standing there in silence when the kitchen door opens and in walks Dani.

Dani: Hey everyone. I know what your talking about so don't mind me. It's nice to see you Jesse.

Jesse: Hi Dani. Thank you for that.

Dani: Have they already told you what they want?

Jesse: Yeah but she's already been grounded a week I think anything more is a bit excessive.

Dani: Maybe but it's up to you. Personally if it was me I would just stick with her being grounded but maybe she should apologize and you two should talk.

Jesse: I like that. We're gonna talk but I think I at least deserve an apology.

Kevin: Violet apologize.

Violet: I'm sorry I never meant for you to know what was said. I was venting to my sister.

Jesse: Guys do you mind if I talk to her alone?

Kevin: Yeah we'll go into the front room. Come see us after you talk ok.

Jesse: Yeah ok.

(Jesse's POV)

They all leave the kitchen and close the door.

Me: Vi can I ask you a question and have you be completely honest with me?

Violet: Yeah of course.

Me: Is that how you think of me? Truly? That I'm just a washed out loser who's sad because his career isn't where he wants it? Was there any truth to what you said to Taylor?

Violet: No I mean not completely. I mean I do think you're sad because of your career and I do think you were overreacting to me going out.

Me: Wow. You really know how to kill a guys ego. I thought my career was good. I'm not sad. I was sad for you when you were dealing with her loss and I mean I don't feel like I've changed except maybe caring about you girls more.

Violet: Well I already have three brothers who treat me like a baby I thought you and Zac thought of me as more of an adult.

Me: I thought of you as my friend. I thought I was just being a friend by telling you that.

Violet: Friend? Friends don't get to punish me.

Me: Friends help you be the best person. I was trying to be a good friend. I mean I'm not biologically your brother but I wish you could see me as an older brother who cares about you.

Violet: I'm sorry I guess I just felt betrayed.

Me: I'm sorry you felt betrayed but I was just trying to keep you safe. I know you know how bad the paparazzi can get. Even I get scared of them sometimes.

Violet: Oh I didn't know that. I guess I'll just take security out with me will that make you feel better?

Me: Yeah actually it would. 

Violet: Are we good?

Me: Yeah so I guess now I better go pack.

Kevin, Nick, Joe, Zac, Taylor and Dani all walk in.

Violet: NO! Jesse please don't leave I like having you here!

Me: I kinda already bought a place in New York though.

Violet: Well use it as a vacation house or something. Please stay!

Me: I don't know Vi.

Taylor: Please Jesse! We all want you to stay!

Zac: Dude if you leave me here alone I'll hunt you down and you know I will.

Kevin: Besides Nick and Joe and I kinda have a favor to ask but if you leave you won't have a way to help us.

Me: What's the favor? It doesn't involve babysitting does it?

Joe: (chuckling) No we wouldn't be that mean.

Nick: We were hoping actually you'd be interested in helping us with our new production company. Not only do we need another producer but we would also like to produce your next album.

Me: You don't have to make up anything to me vi and I are fine.

Nick: It's not that it's well I kinda found your songs and well they are AMAZING! We want to get you under our label before anyone else can because we know how large of a fan base you have and we know you'd be perfect for our sound base.

Me: By another producer what do you mean?

Joe: Well someone to help us pick artists to produce and help produce them you know. The usual.

Nick: As well as be partner of the company.

Me: I'm down... Wait partner?

Nick: Yeah see here's the thing we want you to be our producer and partner. We wanted Zac too but he's more into acting and we don't want to take that from him.

Zac: I don't mind helping with the producer stuff. I just won't make an album but I will sing if need be.

Me: Like as a feature on one of my songs?

Zac: Sure. I just have to approve of it first.

Violet: Hey Jesse?

Me: Yeah Vi?

Violet: Can I be on one of your songs?

Me: I think we can arrange that. Actually I have just the song in mind.

Taylor: I can't sing otherwise I'd ask too.

Violet: Girl that's the beauty of auto tune.

Nick: Tay if your seriously interested I can work with you.

Taylor: I am seriously interested!

Me: Well how does pizza sound tonight?

Joe: PIZZA!!!!!

Violet: JESSE! What have you started?? Joe don't you dare even think about it!

Joe: But pizza?!?

Violet: Yeah well I don't feel like being hurt this time. Go pick on someone else!

Joe: Oh Nicky!!!

Nick: Joe Don't You Dare!!! Joe Nooooo!!! Ow!

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Over  2500 words this time! Thank you everyone for the support and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I was trying to get an update in before things got busy. I'm excited for this next chapter and for nicks new album. One more month!!  Let me know in the comments what your excited for. I wanna hear from y'all.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

208K 5.1K 63
A story about two brothers, Joe and Nick Jonas and a girl, named Demi, who comes into their lives. Everyone wants to be somebody to someone.
67.5K 637 13
Nick Jonas imagines. Message me or comment if you want one Your name: Setting: Ages: Simple plot: Currently working on new book
2.9K 53 4
{Nick Jonas & Demi Lovato} Nemi Three-Shot (2017)
13.1K 490 21
Maknae line, Yn, and their strict brothers. At first, the book is a bit cringy but it improves later (at least that's what I think💀 ). The photos ar...