I have a child?! {z.m}

By _beaniezayn

It was all a mystery until they were reunited. He disappeared and she made up lies. She was pregnant and he h... More

I have a child?! -Zayn Malik
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
A/N
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
SEQUEL IS UP!

Chapter 4

20.6K 503 661
By _beaniezayn

Ariana's POV:

"Delaney, we're here." I cooed. I gently shake her and try to wake her up. It's 2pm and tonight are the VMAs. She fell asleep on the ride here.

I smile when her eyes open.

"We're here," I repeated. She moves some hair from her face and nods. I am amused that she is still wearing her pajamas but my mother has her nicer clothes for later on. Again, my mother came earlier to help out. She's too nice to not contribute.

"Okay, sweetie. It's going to be loud and crazy again." I mentioned. Her eyes widen and tears form.

"It's going to be alright. I'll help you put these ear plugs in." I said while placing them in her ear so she can't hear anything.

When the guards are ready outside my car, I get out and lift up Delaney. She holds onto me tightly and keeps her head on my shoulder. The way that her legs wrap around my waist doesn't bug me, it's actually quite comforting.

I keep one of my hands on her back and the other across her bum to keep her steady. Her whining fills my ears and I mentally groan. I thought those ear plugs would work.

We walk into the building and I go to let her down but she keeps a firm hold of me.

"No, hold me. Please mommy." She whispered. I guess she isn't that scared but just wants me to hold her.

"Okay," I agreed.

I carry her in my arms and down a long kinky hallway. When I hear those familiar voices behind me, I walk faster and into an elevator.

"C'mon cmon!" I yell at the doors. Just as the doors are about to shut, a foot holds it open and they walk in. All of them.. Including the asshole. And of course, they get to see me in sweatpants and no makeup.

"Hello," Liam greeted me.

"Um, hi." I said as I accidentally make eye contact with Zayn. His focus is stern and pissed. Probably from yanking my daughter out of his hands and from yelling at him all the time.

I rub a now sleeping Delaney's back and stand in this awkward silence. I can feel Zayn's gaze on me and I feel uncomfortable.

Actually, I can feel all of their gazes on me and it's making me nervous.

"She's a cutie," Blondie smiled. I smile a little and nod. Then I take a step back until my back hits the metal of the elevator.

"Did anyone even push a button?" Zayn asked, still staring at me. I mentally punch myself for not pushing one. I walk two feet and push the button to the floor where I am going. Then I step back and into my little corner.

"We're going to the same floor." Liam grins, warmly. I nod, awkwardly before looking over at Zayn, who is STILL staring at me.

"Would you stop staring at me?" I said a little harshly. To my surprise, he doesn't listen.

"Zayn!" Liam scowled at him but Zayn ignores him.

"You're an asshole." I remarked.

"How long did you think you could fool me, Cass?" He asked and my heart falls out of my chest, along with all of my other organs.

"I know Cass when I see her," He added.

"I'm not Cassandra, remember? I'm Ar-" I started but he cuts me off.

"Don't fucking start Cassandra! What the hell are you doing?" He shouted and all the guys are just standing there dumb founded.

"I'm Ariana!" I shouted, waking up my daughter. I rub her back to calm her a little. It's not fun to be woken up to screaming.

"Cassandra as in your first love?" Liam asked, confused.

"Cassandra is Ariana!" Zayn took a step closer to me so I move away. And when that elevator opens, I charge out.

"Stop it! Wait!" Zayn yelled. I hold onto Del tightly and keep up a good, fast pace.

"Mommy!" Delaney exclaimed.

"What?" I breathe as we turned a corner. I slow down and walk a bit.

"Why are you running?" She asked.

"I needed to exercise." I lied.

"Oh."

I look back and forth to see if there is any sign of One Direction. When there isn't, I jog across another hallway.

"There!" Someone shouted and my heart rate increases. I run as fast as I can with her in my arms.

"Stop!" I scream when I feel hands on my waist.

"Stop it! Stop! Let me go!" I yelled. Liam grabs Delaney from my arms and the mystery person lifts me in the air and throws me over his shoulder.

I kick and slap Zayn over and over but he doesn't even flinch. Damn, he has been working out.

"Take Delaney somewhere else, I need to speak with Ari- Cassandra alone." Zayn said, calmly.

"Let me go!" I screech.

"Shut up, Cass."

"No! Let me down! Now!" I yelled as he walks us into some room and shuts the door. I'm pretty sure he locked it because I heard the switch turn.

He places his hands back on my waist and stands me on the ground. I give him the ugliest glare before running to the door.

"Now, Cassie." He said while grabbing my hips from behind, stopping me from getting away.

"What?!" I snapped. He turns me around so I am facing him.

"Why, the fuck, did you not tell me you were Ariana Grande when you became her?!" His voice increased by each word.

"Why would I tell you?" I chuckle, rudely.

"Because you're my best friend."

Is he serious right now?!

"Woah, woah, woah. No I am not. We are no longer friends, pals, buddies, best friends, whatever you wanna call it." I snarled.

"Yeah we are, we gre-" He started but my hand colliding with his cheek interrupts him.

"How dare you act like you did nothing wrong?! How dare you act like everything is the same way it was 5 years ago?! It isn't you bastard!" I screamed at him. He stands there, stunned, while holding onto his cheek.

"Let me get this straight, we will never, ever, be best friends again. And I will NEVER, EVER, love you again." I snapped. I send him one last glare before heading towards the door.

"What makes you think I won't tell anyone?" He yelled across the room.

"Tell anyone what?"

"That you're hiding things from them."

"Like my name?"

"Yes."

"What's the big deal? It's my stage name. I only made that name so you wouldn't find me."

"That didn't work, did it?"

"You know what Zayn, shut the fuck up! Don't be sending me threats about telling 'them' things when I know every single thing about you. I could tell them how you left me!" I snarled.

"I didn't leave you."

"What do you call it, Zayn?"

"Vacationing for 5 years without notice?" I added.

"No, it's called living my dream!"

"Why didn't you at least tell me?! We were dating! I loved you! We told each other everything."

"Because I didn't want to hurt you!"

"Hurt me?" I scoffed.

"Yes, I didn't want to bring you into the music business. I didn't want people to hurt your feelings because you were dating me." He runs his fingers through his hair.

"So, you think that leaving me would be better than bringing me with you?" I started.

"And you didn't even know if you'd make XFACTOR until you actually auditioned. What made you think that you'd make it? Become famous? You had to of made it before people can like you and send me hate for dating you."

"You always told me I'd go far, I believed you and you were right." He whispered.

"I trusted you judgment and you were right." He added.

"I still don't understand why you didn't take me with you. I can handle the hate, obviously. I'm Ariana Grande, people send me hate all the time. I don't like it, but I can handle it." I am calmer now.

"I kn-"

"And I called you so many times after you left; within the 5 years you were gone. You didn't answer. You didn't even leave me a voicemail Zayn! You hurt me so bad." I cut him off.

"I was so damn confused.. I was even considering suicide but I couldn't do that to Delaney." I said. As soon as it left my mouth, I regretted it. Not what I said but because now he is going to bring up how Delaney came.

"I didn't answer your calls because I was afraid of what I might hear. Sadness; depression." He said.

"Coward." I spit but he ignores it.

"So about Delaney, who's the father?" His voice deepens and a sad expression plays on his face.

"That's none of your concern."

"Tell me. Is it Macs? Justin's?" He questioned.

"I adopted her." I lied and he knows it.

"Stop lying. She's like a mini you." He said.

"This is none of your business!" I repeated, irritated.

He is so clueless for not knowing he's her father. You could take one look at Delaney and see Zayn's reflection. Why didn't he just put the pieces together?

"Why can't you tell me?" He sighed.

"Because it's none of your business Zayn."

"So! Why doesn't the world know who the father is?!"

"Oh my god is it Nathan Sykes?" He added, eyes widened.

"No!" I yelled.

"Jai?"

"We broke up ages ago! I didn't even know him 5 years ago! I wasn't even famous!" I yelled.

"Wait, 5 years ago we were-" His jaw dropped.

"Put the damn pieces together!" I shouted.

"She's yours." I added, really quietly. I know that he heard though. By the way his breathing quickened.

I keep my head down for a few seconds until I hear a crashing sound. I look over and see that Zayn punched a glass table.

"Why the fuck did you not tell me?!" He screamed, so loudly, my ear drums might bleed.

"FUCK!" He punches the table over and over, not caring if his fist is bleeding or not.

"YOU KEPT HER AWAY FROM ME! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!"

"I was going to tell you the day that you left! I went to your parents house and they wouldn't tell me a thing!"

"You could've told them!"

"YOU KEPT A DAMN CHILD FROM KNOWING WHO HER DAD IS AND YOU KEPT A DAD FROM KNOWING WHO IS CHILD IS!" He walks closer to me.

"Let me help your hand." I said, quietly, trying to calm him down.

"No, don't fucking touch me!" He yelled.

"I can't believe you right now! How dare you!" He steps closer. I step back in fright.

"How dare you leave me in the first place?! I would've told you but you left me!!" I yelled.

"Rghh!" He yelled.

"This is your fault! All of it! I hate you!" I screamed at him.

"Don't you fucking dare blame this all on me, Cassandra!"

"It is your fault! If you hadn't left, you'd know about her! I could've told you! But no, you left me without even telling me!"

"You're such a bitch!" He yelled while taking a few steps away from me.

"You're an asshole!"

"Shut up!"

"I'm taking her." He added.

"Sure as hell you aren't!"

"Yes I am, I'm taking her. You've had her for 5 years, now it's my turn!"

"This isn't my fault Zayn! You brought this on yourself! You're not taking her away or I promise, I'll have you arrested in a heartbeat!"

"And I'll be bailed out even quicker! Nice try though!"

"You're not taking my daughter away from me! You have no idea!"

"She's my daughter too!"

"Not really. This is the first time she's seen you.. EVER! You weren't even there when she was born!"

"Now who's fault is that?"

"YOURS!" I screamed in frustration.

"No it isn't!"

"You are a moron."

"You're a bitch."

"Wow, that hurt." I said while holding my heart, sarcastically. He rolls his eyes.

"Why did I even date an asshole like you?" I asked no one in particular.

"Why did I date an ugly bitch like you?" He asked. Ouch.

"I don't know, to be honest." I said, referring to my low self esteem as a child and he knows it.

I turn around and open the door. I step out and shut it again, leaving him behind me, where he will always be.

--

"Oh my gosh, what's wrong Ariana?" My mother starts to freak out. I cover my mouth as I sob.

She wraps her arms around me. "What's wrong?"

"Mom!" I sobbed, louder than I wanted. She rubs my back and stands there, wanting to know the deal.

"Z-zayn knows."

"Knows knows? As in he knows?" She gasped.

"Y-yes. Everything." I sobbed.

"He was being so scary. Punching everything, yelling at me, and calling me names!" I added.

"Oh my goodness," She repeats over and over.

"What do I do?" I cried.

"I don't know, I don't know." She whispered.

"He was so mad. I've never seen him like this. His veins were popping out of his neck and forehead! This isn't even my fault yet I feel so guilty."

"It isn't your fault! He left you!" She exclaimed.

"I know."

"Where is Delaney?" She asked and I start to freak out.

"Liam had her. Zayn's band mate! I need to go get her!" I exclaimed while still crying. I pull away from my mother and run out the door.

"Delaney!" I cried/shouted down the hallway as I ran.

"Sweetie," I'm afraid Zayn took her, like he said he would. I jog down the stairs and to the floor where I last saw Laney.

"Delaney!" I cried.

I'm having a very bad day. I haven't even had the time to go over my song for later on. I could really use a shower too. Red carpet is in like 4 hours and my girls are waiting to get me ready.

I stop running and take a breathe. Damn, I've been running a lot today. I continue to walk down yet another hallway until I hear voices.

"Mate, so what you're saying is that she's....yours?"

"Yes, she's mine and Ari-- Cassandra was to fucking selfish to even tell me."

"You really didn't give her the chance, Zayn."

"You left her without even saying goodbye to her." A different voice points out.

"You only know that because I told you!" Zayn snapped.

"Where's mommy?" Her voice rings out.

"She ran away like the coward she is." Zayn said, harshly.

"Mommy isn't a cow," Delaney argues and I stiffen a giggle.

"That's not what I said," Zayn groans.

"Why are you being mean?" Delaney asked.

"I-" He sighs.

"I'm sorry love. I'm just a little worked up." Zayn is calmer now.

"Oh."

"I have to tell you something," Zayn said and that's where I break in. I can't have him telling her that I didn't tell her or I lied.

"Delaney?" I sniffed as I walked in to the room. Everyone's eyes shoot over to me.

"Mommy what wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine." I wipe my tears.

"You always say that when you're cryin'." She frowns while walking over to me.

"Delaney, come here." Zayn said, loudly. I look over at him with tears pouring out of my eyes. His eyes soften for a second before hardening again.

"No, mommy is sad." She said with a tad but of attitude. She walks over to me and I bend down.

"Don't be sad." She hugs me. I wrap her legs around my waist and lift her up.

"I won't be sad. But only for you." I said, and she pulls her head back to look at me. A smile plays on her lips before she pecks mine.

"Lets go, eh?" I asked while adjusting her so she's on my hip.

"No," Zayn said.

"You're not taking her." He added.

"Excuse me?"

"It's my turn to have her." He raised his voice.

"No, it isn't."

"Yes it is," He snapped.

"I stayin with mommy!" Delaney yells. She has no idea he's her father.

"No, sweetie, you're not." Zayn said.

"Yes I am." She scowled and I chuckle, quietly.

"What's so funny?" Zayn snarled and I shut up.

"You won't be laughing when I gain all custody for her." He added and I scoff.

"You can't just come into our lives and take her away. They won't even let you because you're apart of the biggest boy bands in the world." I chuckle.

"Who is they?"

"Um, the the jury and the judge." I said like its the most obviously thing ever..which it is.

"I'll get her. One way or another, Cassandra." He said. I roll my eyes.

"In your dreams," I said and walk out the door.

"Dammit!" I heard him yell. I chuckle and take Delaney to dressing room so we can get ready for tonight.

.

.

.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Please comment and tell me what you think!

It'd mean a lot and it might actually get me to update faster...just a hint (:

Vote?

Twitter: @_beaniezayn

-Mackenzie xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 3.9K 16
Cheyenne was Zayn Malik's girlfriend before he left her to go to the x-factor. When Zayn leaves his girlfriend of three years it leaves them both hea...
3K 164 34
Julia and Harry have always had a close relationship but Niall and Harry have been closer. They've all had problems with each other but the past is...
355K 5.5K 53
Busy schedules and fear broke them apart. One little thing brought them back together.
922 60 19
Zayn's life is everything he has ever wanted. Later, he has to make some big decisions between friendship and love. He also has to deal with the fact...