You Will Want Me

Od wintercwhite

Autumn Belle was bullied all her life before she convinced her parents to move. Now she is on her way back to... Viac

You Will Want Me
Chapter One - Five Years Later
Chapter Two - Home, Not So Sweet, Home
Chapter Three - Oh so that's my mate...
Chapter Four - Six, How Do You Know Me?
Chapter Five - Is That? No It Can't Be...
Chapter Six - Now You Listen To Me
Chapter Seven - You Just Lost The Best Thing You Never Had
Chapter Nine - When I Saw Her
Chapter Nine and a Half - Short and Sharp
Chapter Ten - Prove It Big Boy
Chapter Eleven - Can You Say Black Mail?
Chapter Twelve - Well That Wasn't Meant To Happen...
Chapter Thirteen - Nice To Meet You Superman
Chapter Fourteen - I Told You, You Would Want Me...
Chapter Fifteen - Sweetheart's Cookies
Chapter Sixteen - Luke, Tell Me A Story
Chapter Seventeen - Yo Jerk, Slap
Chapter Eighteen - Oops, There Goes My Towel
Chapter Nineteen - Help Me Lover Boy
Chapter Twenty - Winter Song
Chapter Twenty-One - I Will Return...
Chapter Twenty-Two - Death Vs Love
Chapter Twenty-Three - With Pleasure
Chapter Twenty-Four - Love and War
Chapter Twenty-Five - You Can Be Target Practise
Chapter Twenty-Six - If You Should Die...
Chapter Twenty-Seven - Simply Irresitable
Chapter Twenty-Eight - Sisters and Secrets
Chapter Twenty-Nine - Luke Exposed
A/N
Chapter Thirty-One - Mating Bond

Chapter Eight - Red Is For Passion Or Pain?

1.4K 37 7
Od wintercwhite

Chapter Eight

Getting back to my room I went straight to my bed, crying and screaming into my pillow. How could one guy be such an asshole.

It’s time for revenge….

What do you mean? I asked my wolf, she chuckled darkly before saying,

We’re going to make him beg on hands and knees for us back.

I agreed with my wolf, I stormed into my wardrobe and started looking for the hottest outfit I had. I was happy to find a tight cropped red tube top the shows off my curve and my toned stomach and a tight leather skirt that went to my mid-thigh. Reaching past my converse I grabbed one of my three pair of heels one inch platform and 3 inch heels they were closed toe and bright red matching the tube top perfectly.

I put it all on and looked at myself in the mirror, I had to say I looked good and if this didn’t get the attention of a certain Alpha nothing would.

Walking back to my wardrobe I changed into my comfy sweats and lose grey top. I was about to go on Wattpad when someone knocked on my door.

My pulse grew fast at the thought of it being Max but I pushed that thought aside remembering I would have noticed his scent. Getting up I went and opened my door, I was surprised to find Six.

“Oh hey Six what’s going on?” She looked very excited and was jumping up and down. I was confused to see her in a sparkly short blue cocktail dress that matched her hair, “Also why are you so dressed up?” she gave me an excited giggle before bashing into my room and into my closet.

“Haven’t you heard?” She didn’t even bother to turn and look at me, instead she chucked dress after dress out of my wardrobe,

“Heard what?” I asked, she stopped looking and pulled out a tight fitting red dress that showed off all my features very well. She handed it to me and I went to the bathroom to get changed while she explained,

“Well your new, well coming back and the pack thought it was a good idea….oh what pretty flowers!” Coming out of the bathroom I watched as Six smelled the flowers on my balcony,

“Six can you continue what you were saying and then smell the flowers?” She gave me a puzzled look before remembering what she was there for and turning back to me,

“Okay so you know how you have been away for five years? Alpha Jack thought it would be a great idea to reintroduce you into the pack.” She gave me a smile while she went and picked up my red heels.

I thought about the introduction party, I guess it was a good idea considering that there were bond to be heaps of new people and lots of new mates,

Asshole of a mate….

I ignored my wolf as I took the red heels from Six.

“I guess this could be good, I mean I will be able to meet new people.” I said as I finished putting on my shoes, “Okay, ready to go?” I asked smiling at Six, I stood up and was glad to see that I was the same height as her because of her high heels. I gave Six a smile and was about to head out the door when she stopped me.

“Where do you think you’re going? I am in charge of your outfit and I haven’t given you any make up or done you hair.” With that she dragged me into the bathroom and got to work.

***30 MINUTES LATER***

Stepping out of the bathroom and looking into the mirror I couldn’t help how amazing I felt. Six had done wonders by curling my hair ever so slightly and placing it all to one side. She had left my makeup minimal at my request and only used white eye shadow, mascara and bright red lip stick.

I looked at the girl in front of me and was happy with what I saw,

Our Mate is going to be so bummed that he let us go!

I laughed slightly with her and turned to Six who hadn’t said anything,

“Well what do you think?” She gave me a smile so big it looked like it hurt and then she pulled me into a bone crashing hug.

“I think you look beautiful!” I smiled along with her and linked arms together, with that we started making our way down stairs.

Six had said that the party had been decided weeks ago and the only reason I hadn’t heard about it was because I was hardly around. I didn’t tell her it was because I was avoiding everyone. Looking at the clock on the wall as we passed it, I saw it said 6:45 apparently my parents and I were meant to have come down at 6:30 so I was a little late, but I didn’t really care.

Getting to the top of the stair case I felt millions of eyes on me. I looked around at all the face, some people I recognised others I didn’t.  I kept looking around till my eyes landed on the one person who had hurt me more than anything.

I had tried really hard to keep my emotions hidden from Six but I could tell my face probably looked a lot like Max’s. He face was a mixture of awe, love, adoration, sadness, anger and lose. I couldn’t help but feel all of those things as well.

Looking away as fast as I could I turned to look at my parents who were smiling at me with such love I almost forgot about the pain, again the key word was almost.

I saw Alpha Jack come up the stairs and join me smiling kindly as he turned to face the crowd,

“Could I please have some silence?” I found this amusing because no one had been talking. People did however break their eyes away from me to look at Alpha Jack.

“I introduced Mr and Mrs Belle before and now I would like to introduce there lovely daughter Autumn. She has moved here from the Midnight Star pack.” At my name there was a bit of mumming and whispering, using my wolf hearing I heard a bit of what they were saying,

“That’s not Autumn, Autumn was fat and ugly”

“Wow. She’s turned hot”

“Amazing fat face is actually pretty…”

I smirked at all the comments till I heard one the made me want to cry again,

“Please Autumn forgive me…” His voice sounded so broken and hurt, it almost sounded like he was giving up on life.

Turning I made eye contact with him and he mouthed the only thing I had ever wanted to hear,

“I’m Sorry.”

------------------------------------

... do you think she should forgive him?

Thanks for reading and please comment/like/vote/follow so I know your reading :)

Wx

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1K 50
[COMPLETED/ EDITING ] What do you do when your parents are taken away from you ? When the love of your life tries to kill you? When life keeps step...
339K 8.7K 25
Autumn King is a 21 year old junior at Fairendell University. She is the captain of the soccer ball team. Autumn King is a player at heart. She slee...
2.4M 75.3K 46
Cover by @auroralust This book is available on Goodreads under this title Elora Reed has spent the majority of her life being beaten, abused and scre...
18.4K 461 22
2013 © Loosing her mother and the hands of her father at a young age Alex grew distant from her classmates. She became, "That Girl" She didn't trust...