Chapter Six - Now You Listen To Me

Chapter Six

I stared opened mouthed. What do I do? I can’t talk to him I at least need to prepare myself! While rambling to myself I almost didn’t notice the guy standing in front of me. I could tell he was talking but I had no idea what he was saying,

“Sorry I spaced out, what did you say?” I gave him the best smile I could considering all the confusion that was going on in my head.

“I said hi I am Jacob and I was wondering if you wanted to go out some time?” Looking at Jacob full on he was pretty good looking but…

Not as good as our mate…

I had to agree with my wolf he was nice to look at while Max was… heavenly. I gave him my warmest look.

“I’m sorry but this really isn’t the best time…” He looked slightly hurt but gave me a smile anyway I was about to say sorry again when a massive wall of muscle came and stood in between Jacob and myself.

“Are you hitting on my mate?” I could tell that he was trying to keep his wolf calm. My wolf on the other hand was going crazy at being called his mate.

“No I’m sorry Alpha…” I tried to see over Max at poor Jacob. It wasn’t his fault that he had asked me out just as I found my mate.

Mate…

OH SHUT UP! I yelled at my wolf. I was thinking really hard about how to get out of this situation, I could see humans and werewolves starting to stare. Placing my hands on both of Max’s arms I ran them up and down trying to calm his wolf. I could tell it was working, but I also felt my wolf start getting more and more excited. Letting go I quickly took a step away from Max, what was I doing this was Max White, the guy I had promised myself I would never like in a million years.

Turning I left the cafeteria as quickly as I could without making a scene. I ran down the hall till I reached my locker. Opening it as fast as I could I grabbed my bag and books and started heading out of the school. I went and saw Miss. Redword first telling her that I was sick and going home. Michael had told me making friends was useful and he had been right.

I headed to the car park and was about to get to my car when I stopped in my tracks and stared at the person causally leaning on my driver’s door.

“So you’re the car park thief?” Oh, so that’s why the space was empty it was left for the soon-to-be Alpha that makes sense.

“Well I saw a good park and no one taking it..” I remained standing in the same spot. Even from here his smell was intoxicating and it was taking everything in me not to just jump him here and now.

“I know you want me.” He said it is such a cocky voice that all I could do was laugh,

“And who would you know that?” I gave him a questioning look,

“I can hear you wolf.” Damn him and his mate like sensors.

He’s right, he is so so so so right! I want him to hold us! GO TO OUR MATE!

I felt bad for my wolf as she started to whine. I knew how much this had to be hurting her, it almost made me go to him, key word there is almost.

“My wolf and I have different feelings.” I stated clearly looking him dead in the eye. He remained quiet for a while.

“What happened to you?” He sounded sad, “You used to be so nice and sweet…” I didn’t say anything only looked into the distance. He sighed,

“You thought you could just run away from me?” His dark blue eyes seemed to pierce into me. I assumed he was talking about the cafeteria,

“No but I did think I could run away from the scene you were causing” I shrugged a shoulder and started heading to the boot of my car, I placed my things inside and started to make my way to my driver’s door.

“A scene I was causing it not my fault some stupid pup decided to ask out what’s mine” His voice was raising and his eyes were turning dark. That was the last straw,

“Yours! I am not yours! Obviously you don’t remember so I am going to have to refresh your memory. Last time I saw you I was dripping wet from a water bomb and there was an arrogant young boy who thought it was okay to ruin people’s lives just for fun. I distinctly remember that poor depressed girl explaining to the boy that one day he would want her and he had just laughed. Now back to the present that young boy does want her but sadly for him that girl is no longer something he can push around. That girl is sticky to her promise that she and he will never, NEVER be together.” I hadn’t realised how close I was to Max till I have finished my riant. I was breathing through clenched teeth and even my wolf was slightly pissed at her mate.

Max remained speechless as I pushed past him and jumped into my car. Winding down the window I gave him the sweetest smile I could.

“I hope you enjoy your miserable life because I, Autumn Cee Belle reject Max White as my mate.”

--------------------------------------

Hi! Did anyone see that coming?

I know this was a short chapter but I just wanted to post it because I was excited! For all those reading this thank you so much!

Please make sure to vote/like/follow and most of all comment! I would really like to hear your thoughts! :D Thanks Wx