Chapter Five - Is That? No It Can't Be...

Chapter Five

My alarm was meant to wake me up at 5:30 I had set it early so that I could go down stairs eat breakfast without anyone seeing me then come up stairs and get changed before being ready and at school with 30 minutes to spare. Sadly my body didn’t like that idea and I ended up sleeping in till 8:15 which was a problem because school started at 9:00.

Jumping out of bed I brushed my hair and my teeth and put on the outfit I had picked out yesterday because it was going to be warm I chose a floral dress that was tight fitted around my chest and flowed out from the waist to stop mid-thigh. I let my blond hair fall loosely around my shoulders and grabbed my pair of black and white low cut converse.

Some people don’t like the idea of runners with a dress but looking in the mirror I thought I looked quite good. I had kept my make up to a minimal with only a little bit of mascara, white eye shadow and clear lip gloss. Grabbing the same bag I used yesterday I raced out of my room and down the long stairs reaching the bottom I found my mum holding a piece of toast and an apple, with a smirk on her face.

“I knew you were going to do this so I thought I would make you some breakfast” She gave a chuckle and I joined her as I grabbed it kissed her goodbye and raced out the door. Behind me I could just hear her say something about someone looking for me but I was in too much of a rush.

Jumping in my car I high tailed it out of there and to the high school looking at my dash board  I saw a sticky note saying,

‘I knew you were going to be late so you can have the car for the day but I will need it tomorrow - Love Dad x’

I laughed at his note and turned back to the road, checking my phone quickly it said 8:48 I smiled as I pulled into the school parking lot and parked in a spot in front of the school, I wonder why no one parked here.

Getting out of the car I felt hundreds of eyes fall on me. I ignored them as I walked into the building and up the stairs until I was inside. Once inside I could tell people were still looking at me, they were probably thinking I could be there latest bulling target but that was never going to happen.

Not only had I physically changed over the five years I was away, but I had also changed mentally no longer will people be able to pick on me. Also the five years of karate might have helped me. With a smirk I walked until I found what looked like a reception. Walking up to the lady behind the desk I gave her my nicest smile.

“Hi I’m Autumn Belle, the transfer?” I gave her my sweet tone and batted my eyelashes. One thing Michael one of my best friends from Midnight Star pack had told me was that you can never have too many friends, especially if they could get you file information.

I could tell she liked me because she smile back and straightened her shirt,

“It’s lovely to meet you Autumn I have your timetable right here.” While she looked for my file I saw a kid waiting for the principle staring at me. I have to admit his was good looking with surfer blond hair and dark brown eyes but boy did he look mean.