That Ballah Love: Down For My...

By shantii14__

Cash, Gucci and the ballers are back. That Ballah Love: Down For my baller is the Sequel to " That Ballah Lov... More

That Ballah Love: Down For My Ballah
Chapter 1: Welcome me home
Chapter 2: Breaking Ways
Chapter 3: Starting New
Chapter 4: Trap Gods..Make this money
Chapter 5 ; New Plans
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7: Work In Progress
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10: Coming Through
Chapter 12: Let it out
Chapter 13: Why I do you Like I do
Chapter 14: Oooh Aaah
Chapter 15- Body Niggas
Chapter 16- Here we go
Chapter 17- Damnnn Now
Chapter 18: Fuck ups
Chapter 19- Hurting
Chapter 20- Exposing Secrets and Scums
Chapter 21- Im Trying...Give me time
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 22- Secrets and Surprises...
Chapter 23
Chapter 24- Im going to show you (Part 1)
Chapter 25- Im going to Show you ( Part 2)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27- Lost Soul
Chapter 28
Chapter 30 - Worst Behavior
Chapter 29
Chapter 31 - Don't Make It Home
Chapter 32 - Expressing Emotions
Chapter 33 - Caught Up
Chapter 34 - Out the works.
Chapter 35 - Whats Done
Chapter 36 - Gionni's Birthday
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - First Day Of School
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 42 ( PART 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49 (repost)
CHAPTER 50- SPARKS AND FLAMES
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 - Feelings
Chapter 52(PART 2)- Hurt Feelings
Chapter 52 (Part 3)- Aside Feelings
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 54(PART 2)- The Beef
Chapter 54(Part 3)
NOTE !!
Chapter 54 (Part 4)
WATTYS
Chapter 54 (Part 5)
Chapter 54 (Part 6)
IMPORTANT!!!!
ATTENTION
Amiris Book
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Yooooo
Chapter 57
Book 3
M. A. P

Chapter 11:

207K 2.7K 629
By shantii14__

Cash:

I felt the bed dent in and his arms wrapped around me. I looked back at Gucci.

" Are you crying ? Cash seriously dont even waste yo tears " He stress...Ught it was fucking pandora that got me crying. They pick the songs thats going to get you.

" What are you doing back here ? " I ask laying back down.

" I wanted to cuddle...You were not my first option. Gigi and Elle was " He got smart. I chuckled. " Gigi really. But they were all wildly tonight and I couldnt fit in the bed with them. So I came to my second. " He tease.

" Your going to stop trying to steal my babies from me "

" Which one "

" Both. But Lord that Gionni...she is her name sake..Now shes all. No I want Dada. Call My dada..and any thing I get that even smells like you or look like you had ' Thats dada ' " I tell him. He laughs.

" Told you shes a daddy girls. " He says.

" Whatever. " I say. We just laid there not talking or saying anything. His arms were around me and he laid his head in the crook of my neck...then I started feeling his breath on my neck and him kissing and sucking there and his hands started to roam around. " Gucci " I warn. He kept on doing it.

" Cash I miss you....I miss us " His breath was cool against my skin. His hands wondered under the big tee shirt of his I slept in. I hated the fact that he made me so weak. His touch just puts me at a standstill. He flipped me onto my back and climbbed on top of me getting inbetween my legs.

He kissed my lips. I wrapped my arms around him. He came out of his boxers.

Why couldnt I just say No!?

*

*

*

*

Gucci

" Where was yall niggas at?! " I ask the boys.

" Out getting some play...unlike you " They tease and started cracking up. -__-

" I was in a jail cell "

" Damnit! You valilated parole already!!? " Zeek ask.

" Nah. He didnt read me my miranda rights. Picked me up on some bullshit. Got out in just a few hours without being processed.

" thank god " They sigh and continued eatting. Scooby looked back up at me with a weird face. He got problems. " Why you smiling and look like any second you gon bust out and start singing ' im walking on sunshine " He tease. We were all dying. I shrug.

" Im not " Zeek studied me last.

" Who the hell did you fvck last night that got you smiling like it was the best you ever had " Zeek ask. I laughed.

" Yall nosey "

" So there is somebody...Let me find out he moving forward " I just shook my head.

" Wait who is she ? " Zeek question.

" Nobody...What are we doing today? " I change the subject. They be all up in yo info.

" Lord its his babymama! He is not letting go of her. What Caash got sunshine for coochie? Just look at his face he cant stop smiling " I laughed as they just looked at me.

" I cant take yall serious...What does Me and Cash got to do with whatever is going on today "

" If you seen the smile you got on...you would be asking bout it to..You gon' be happy like this all day ? "

" She gon' have yo man card...Few months...They gon' be engaged..Lord yall scare me "

I was cracking up. They dont make no sense at all. These were my best friends. My phone started vibrating in my pocket.

" Look at his smile...Its Cash " I laughed Answering it.

" Hello "

" Dada " My Mini me. My baby is a daddy's girl for real...Im scared for when she get to the age and she not worried about her poor daddy no more but these little niggas out here. Im a be boding niggas left and right over my girls. They gon' have to send me to jail...You made her cry? You loose a arm...Oh you cheated ? You loose ya dick...You scared her for life ? You loose ya life...Dont even let a nigga raise his hand at one...I'll chop off that hand he raised.

" Whats up, babygirl ? " I ask.

" Dada I want you " She says in her little voice. I laughed.

" Look at his smile...Whats Cash saying ? " Scooby tease.

" This is my daughter fool. Im a cancel today...Gigi wants me and I want to spend some time with her " I tell them standing.

" Awee hes growing up to fast " They pretend to whipe away imginary tears. I gave them both the finger. " Yo...One day were are all going to have to go out. Your daughter. BM...The new girls. And Us. " Scooby says. I nod.

" I'll let them know " I say. " Peace. I'll call yall " I tell them. I walked out to my car. I drove to Cash house thinking about Last night. Hopefully she doesnt start acting weird with me because of it. Cause I could feel her mood changing when I left this morning. I dont know for the better or for the worst.

I walked through the front door.

" Hey " I tell the girls. " Hi, Gucci " They say.

" Daddy " Gigi ran into my arms. I look at her and get pissed off at myself every time for how I left and missed out on so much. Her first steps, first words, tooth coming in, bad dreams...I keep promising im going to be there for every other thing. Shes going to wake up every morning and see me and Im going to get to tuck her in and be better to her then any parent in the world. " Dada u hear me ? " I look at her, her big bright eyes just starring at me. I laugh.

" I heard you baby. You ready? " I ask. She nods fastly. I smiled and kissed her cheek. This will be the first time it was just me and her if Elle doesnt come. " Is she okay? " I ask Cash. Elle head was in her lap and her eyes were closed.

" She doesnt feel good " She says. I sat Gigi down.

" Go get your shoes " I tell her. She ran to do it. I sat next to Carielle and Cash. " Come here babygirl " She climbed on my lap and laid her head on me. Im the best daddy in the world I dont give a fuck what anybody has to say. " You gon' be okay, baby " I kiss her fore head.

" My belly hurts " She whine. I kissed her stomach and she started giggling. I blew her stomach.

" Daddy stop " I smile at her. Even though I wasnt her daddy I was...I cant take her and Cash father place because he died when Elle was very young...but since he is not here I can do him the honor and raise her with a father figure...A correct father figure.

" Ight. Ill let you lay back down. Love you " I tell her. She hugged me and kissed me. I hand her back to Cash.

" Love you too " She says. Gigi jumpped on my lap.

" I ready see ? " She tells me.

" Lets go then " I stand putting her on my side. " We'll be back soon...Bye " I tell them.

" Bye ! " Gigi says. I laughed and walked us out. I went a head and buckled her into the car and I got in.

Just me and my seed for some time.

" What you want to do baby ? " I look in the review mirror at her as we got onto the express way.

" to Chuck E Cheese dada " She tells me. If thats what she wants. I smiled.

" Ok, baby " I tell her. I made my way towards the chucy E cheese. When I looked in the review mirror I could see a black Charger behind me. I was in the Bentley today. I got over and so did it. Either it was a cop or someone from my past...Either way I have no fear of blowing they motherfucking head off.

I think that was my worst fear. Is having someone from my past come back and try to harm not me but my daughters and baby mama.

I remember I use to not give a fuck. If You even looked at me wrong Gboy came out and I shot yall ass and told you look the other way when I pass by. I remember how I would piss people off or fuck with people....I couldnt count how many people hate me or thought about taking my life or tried....In this game they dont just go after you. They go after the ones closes to you so they can hurt you even more...If something happened to my girls...That would be the end of the world. You are going to have to kill me because this city will go extinct.

" Gigi so mommy told me you like to sing. " I say watching the road in front and car behind me. They drop back a car but I could still see them there.

" me and mommy sing " She says in her cute little voice I smiled.

" Sing for daddy ? " I ask taking my gun and setting it on my lap. I looked in the mirror at her fiddling with her fingers and smiling watching her dimples deepen. " Please baby girl ? "

" K " She started singing me a song I didnt know the title too. I smiled cause she had a pretty ok voice on her for a baby. She sung the words to this song better then she speak in sentences.

I got over and let the car do the same...Right when It got behind me..I hit the gas and took off. I shook my head. Might as well loose them right now. Was no way they could keep up with my drivng. Just minutes later we was in the clear and I was parking at Chuck E Cheese. I got out and let Gigi out.

" That was good. You gon' be famous one day " I tell her carring her inside. She smiled and kissed my cheek. I laughed. Daddy's girl. I paid for us and carried her in.

Daughter daddy day.

***

I carried her out. She was falling asleep now. We had a fun time. We played game after game. My baby tackled Chucky ass. We ate and spent time together.

" Daddy see my toys " I smiled.

" Yeah. You got 2 though why ? " I ask. She had 2 of whatever she got.

" For my Elle " She says. Awee her big sister. I smiled at my baby. I unlocked my Bentley and put her in. I could see her eyes getting heavier and heavier. I strapped her in and put my Gucci jacket over her as a blanket Just when I stood up I felt some metal against my head...Fuck man.

Now who the fuck could this be ?

" Long time No see Gboy "

" This isnt the time. Whatever problem you have with me. Settle it later " I say. He laughed.

" Nah, I like now " I locked the door and quickly shut it and face him...Like I said old enemies pop up when ever.

" Rico " I say...Rocky's big brother. This punk ass bitch.

" Rocky's been looking for you "

" Rocky knows where to find me..It should be me looking for Rocky " I tell him. Rico was always a dumb ass...Actually he was a crack head who im guessing was on Rockys pay roll to find me. Aint no way Rico could even buy a 5 dollar foot long let along a charger...Rocky wanted me so bad he's risk his brother....Shit wasnt like he liked him anyways. Even they mama was a crack head hoe.

" Thats yo kid " My teeth clinched as he starred at thr back door.

" Leave her out of this im warning you. " I tell him pissed. Hed have to kill my ass before I unlocked these doors and let him get to my daughter. Good luck trying to break them...their bullet proof...This Bentley was custom made, home boy. He smiled.

" Get her out "

" Kill me first " I tell him.

" You would die over that little bitch? Damn Gucci cares about someone other then himself ? The world is changing " He goes with a smile. I looked at his gun he had near my chest. With one quick motion I grabbed the tip and twisted his wrist back as he pulled the trigger and shot him self. Punk ass bitch. I pulled out my keys and hopped in my car and got out of there.

Fuck, how did the dumb ass crack head even know where to find me. I call Zeek.

" What ? "

" Send the boys to Chucky E Cheese. I left a mess. Get there asa anf make sure no camera was aroumd...Rocky found me...But I still dont got him. " I tell him quickly.

" Ight " He hangs up. I shook my head. They just had to ruin my night.

*

*

*

*

Zeek

" Check all the places for security camera..You got 5 minutes til police is showed up because of the sound " I tell him.

I watched them do what they do and jumpped into my car. I could not be here any longer. I drove away from the scene. They knew what to do and could do it on their own.

I pulled back up to the crib. Scooby so lazy. If I see another hoe of his here Im a scream. And some of these bitches be looking like walking StD's...straight like they got the clap. I opened the door and went inside.

" Get everything handled "

" Yeah they should be out of there by now. Or going around making sure no camera are around " I tell him sitting down. " Where yo hoe at? "

" Her baby daddy called " He shrug. I looked at him. He had problems.

" How many kids she got ? " I ask him.

" 4 "

" How old is she ? "

" Shit the hell if I know...What I look like asking question like that? The walefare office ? " He says flippping through channels. And you see what I live with.

" You my friend is a sad indivisual "

" Coming from the one who got busted fucking a bitch and her nigga walked in...Im just cool. You need to get yo note pad out and take notes so you can learn a few things "

" Yeah right...They day I learn something from you is the day Polar Bears crip walk...Good night " I stand.

" Youtube is about to blow up with pola bears " He calls after me as I leave the living room. I shake my head. In his dreams....I wonder what that fool dream about. I shook the thoughts out of my head and walked back to my room. I closed the door behind me.

Damn Gboy got to stop getting in trouble We just got out. They gon' be happy to lock our black ass right back up with no porblem.

Whatever I'll just talk to them tomorrow. I pull out my phone and dial her number. She better pick up.

" Hello ? "

" What you doing ? " I ask laying back on my bed. I missed her ass.

" Bored. What bout you ? "

" When arent you bored Rae ? " She laughed.

I did too.

*

*

*

*

Cash

I sat with the girls. Gigi had fell asleep with her head in my lap and me and steph and Myan had watched bad girls club and went back and forth about these no class bitches on her flexin and stuntin. They know they dont got shit. Thats why they on her.

" I get tired of hearing this girl talk about Justin Beiber " We laughed.

" Dont we all. They sent my white girl home. Swear she was gassing all them. " I say shaking my head. But her friend named Burger though..You know he from the hood with a nickname like that lmao.

We looked at them fight and go back and forth. " Man we use to watch these with out mama. And all Pick who was our faviorte " Steph says.

I nod. " Lord me and my mama faviorte show to watch was Americas got talented and this show called the foster's..Sit there with our feet under us and just chilled "

" What happened to your mother? If you dont mind me asking " Steph says. She let me in on their mother and life so I guess I owed her the same.

I sighed. " She got murdered...And Gucci and Zeek were arrested for the murder " I say.

" OMG...you guys dont look like that would have happened to you..Did they do it ? "

I guess we didnt.

" They said no and they were found not guilty...They still got sent to jail when I was pregnant with Gigi for some other stuff. They just got out right before you guys came..Thats why Gucci is so attached to the girls and never trying to leave. He missed so much "

" Sorry for your lost..What about your daddy ? "

" He died when Elle was a few months old. He didnt get to see her hit 2 " I say.

" Your strong " I smiled.

" I try to be. For them "

" Our daddy died not long ago. He got shot coming back home " Myan says. I could see her eyes filling with tears. I know what its like to loose a father. I was like Gigi with Gucci. Maybe more of a daddys girl. I didnt pay attention to Gigi and Gucci coming in. " 3 shots. People were just stepping over his body. My mom lost it..I havent seen her the same. She wasnt. Tyneise Crams anymore "

" Wait what? Who is that to you ? "

" My mother ? "

" Bull shit...I dont have sisters "

.

********************

Loooorrrrdddd yaalllll gon be mad at me. I got yall all chap didnt I? Emotions was everywherre. Well if you want a update bettr vote comment and fan. Love yall. Xoxo

-- Shantii

-- Gucci and Cash have make up...s

-- Lord Gucci sprung on some Cash

-- Daddy daughter day

-- Chuck E Cheese

-- Gucci's biggest fear

-- Rockys brother...lawd !

-- Gboyy off that nigga top

-- Scooby a fooh tho. With all his hoes

-- Zeek came though

-- Who Zeek on the phone with ?

-- Cash and the girls talk about their past

-- BGC

-- What the hell happened at the end ?

VOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEE

COOMMMMEEEENNNNNTTTT

FOOOOLLLLLLLLOOOOOWWW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 8.1K 19
** SEQUEL TO THE FEAR OF FALLING APART** I have never really thought of myself as a bad guy. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am certainly not the grea...
45.7K 2.1K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
4.4K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
8.6K 224 46
B͟O͟O͟K͟ 2͟ of the Gangleader series (πŸ‡³β€ŠπŸ‡΄β€ŠπŸ‡Ήβ€Š πŸ‡¦β€Š πŸ‡Έβ€ŠπŸ‡Ήβ€ŠπŸ‡¦β€ŠπŸ‡³β€ŠπŸ‡©β€Š πŸ‡¦β€ŠπŸ‡±β€ŠπŸ‡΄β€ŠπŸ‡³β€ŠπŸ‡ͺβ€Š) Must be read after you read 'The Gangleader's StreetFighter' to...