One in a Million - A Raura Fa...

By raurauslly_xo

Laura Marano is on her way for a photoshoot in London. Little does she know that the famous band R5 is also g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
#notachapter (:
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 14

5.6K 107 3
By raurauslly_xo

Chapter 14

Rydel's POV

I heard yelling from upstairs, and I was in the kitchen so I was a little curious. Who's home right now? I walked out the kitchen door to see Laura run down the stairs followed by Ross.

"Hey, what's going on?" I asked but never got an answer. Laura didn't even look at me. She ran straight to the door.

Ross followed her out the door and I followed them.

Laura ran to the side walk and turned right to a busy road. We continued to chase her. She stopped at the side of the road. All you could her was the sounds of cars rushing by. That's when a navy blue SUV swerved around the corner and was nearly inches away.

"Laura, watch out!" I yelled

She quickly turned her head towards me. Her face was blank. No emotions what so ever.

As it gets closer, so does Ross. Just as it passes he pulls Laura close to his chest. Letting the SUV pass by in a loud honk.

I'm tired I can no longer run. I stopped on the side while holding my knees, trying to catch my breath. Then and there, only one thing crossed my mind

Laura could be unconcsious.

Laura's POV

Ross saved my life.

Ross. Saved. My. Life.

He saved my life. I could have been dead if he didn't pull me off the road. I realized I was still in his arms. I can still feel his tight grip on my arm, pulling me closer.

"You should be careful, wouldn't want a pretty girl like you getting hurt."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.2K 43
Bad Boy Ross Lynch has the best life ever! A girlfriend a loving family what else could he ask for? But for Miss Bad Girl Laura Marano, her life isn'...
570K 22.1K 97
A/N R5 doesn't exist. There is no band. Vanessa isn't Laura's sister | Laura is an only child. Or so she thinks...;) +++ 17 year old Laura Marano is...
1.3K 18 15
Lilly here! This is a Raura fanfiction! Laura marano and Ross lynch have been best friends as long as they both can remember, Laura has been basicall...
51.9K 1.8K 14
Ross Lynch was a monster inside. Sometimes he could control it. Other times it just came without warning. He was one of the old legends. He was known...