The Quarterback's Gigolo: Col...

By PwincessR11

Jack Nickels is 19, a second year college student with a excellent grade average, still has his better-than-t... More

The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [1]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [2]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [3]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [4]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [5]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [6]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [7]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [8]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [9]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [10]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [11]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [12]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [13]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [14]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [15]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [16]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [17]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [19]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [20]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [21]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [22]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [23]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [24]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [25]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [26]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [27]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [28]
The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [29]

The Quarterback's Gigolo: College [boyxboy] [18]

4.1K 148 40
By PwincessR11

Reed P.O.V

I wound the window down feeling the breeze from the sea wash over my skin. Jack had forced me to finish most of my assignments before reading week. I wasn't sure if he understood that the week was given to us to work on assignments. His excuse was that he didn't want us to be working on my birthday.

I watched as the airport came into view. Jack said that it would be a good time to go home, Dom wanted to do something small at the house for my birthday. I was a bit disappointed that Jack hadn't planned anything for just the two of us. But family time was always enjoyable. I would get to see my sister again. It's been a long while.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked me for like the 50th time today.

I rolled my eyes "I'm fine Jack. You don't need to keep asking"

He pulled his hand off my knee and put it onto the steering wheel. I felt him close off his whole body from me, his eyes focused on the road. I gritted my teeth holding the urge to say something. What had I done to upset him now? Why couldn't he be more mature? Asking me if I'm okay every 10seconds was irritating.

We pulled into the one-week stay area and I looked at Jack sideways. I thought we were only going home for a two days? Jack got out the car slamming the door hard. Now I knew he was definitely upset. I got out the car going round to where he was standing, by the boot, heaving our over packed suitcases out.

I did question why we needed a case each for a two-day visit but Jack told me not to worry, he didn't even let me pack my own case. I was just hoping he hadn't forgot any of my face products or favorite joggers to sleep in. I grabbed the handle of my case and followed Jack in silence.

The departure lounge was filled with fellow students going back home for the week, and couples making out and cuddling before their trip away. I wondered what Jack and I looked like to them. How it must seem me trailing behind him. Did we look like a couple or just friends? I sped up with Jack and threaded my fingers threw his holding his hand.

He smiled down at me before bringing our entwined hands to his lips. I looked at the departure board; I couldn't see a flight for our hometown. Confused I looked again checking all the times. There wasn't a flight for our town leaving anytime soon. Had Jack got the time wrong? We walked up to the departure desk for the Virgin Atlantic flight to Rhodes.

I turned to Jack shocked. What was going on?

"Jack? This isn't our desk," I whispered.

He just grinned at me as if I was being stupid. He placed our cases on the belt, the woman behind the desk weighed them then they disappeared down the conveyor belt.

"Well guys have a safe flight, and remember to drink lots of bottled water! Greece is hot this time of year," the woman said.

Once we walked away from the desk I slapped Jack on the arm "Tell me what the fxck is going on?" I said bouncing up and down excitement bubbling within me.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm taking you to Greece for your birthday"

I screamed throwing myself into his arms. I planted a deep kiss on his lips not caring that there were people around watching and looking at us. Happiness flooded threw my system, I'd never been happier to be surprised. I looked at Jack, letting the adoration and undying love show on my face. This guy was the one for me!

"You're the best boyfriend ever!" I sang as I skipped to the food hall.

I stopped random couple's and families, letting them know my boyfriend was taking me to Greece, for a week of romance on an island under the hot sun with amazing food and beautiful views. I can't believe he planned all this without me finding out, he must have had help.

"Do my friends know where we are going?" I asked him, wondering how it was possible that Leah had kept this a secret.

Jack laughed shaking his head "No way! And trust Leah to keep such a surprise without blabbing. The only people that know are Hayden, your sister and our parents"

"So this was all your idea?"

He blushed before nodding his head. I grinned up at him; Jack surprised me in more ways than one, he'd gone from a jerky bastard to a romantic in just over a year. Love was a magical thing, and I had no doubts if Jack loved me or not. It was very clear that he did love me.

"I love you Jack"

"Love you too Reed"

As we walked through the food hall trying to decide what to eat I saw the gang of about 7 young guys watching us. They were sneering and snickering, we walked past them and one of them called out

"Hey look at the fags, unnatural fuckers"

I immediately held onto Jack tighter knowing he was going to turn around and start a fight. And that was exactly what he did. He turned around facing the group, anger deeply etched in his face.

"What did you say? Repeat it?" he hissed. The group of boys just laughed, but none of the owned up.

"Queers" someone shouted, masking it with a cough.

"Look at you bunch of cowards. None of you man enough to step up to back your words." Jack said taking a step closer to the guy in front of him. The guy grinned back tauntingly.

"Come on Jack it's not worth it" I said trying to pull him away.

"Go on run along Jack, listen to the faggot," The guy closest to me said.

"Fxck you" I said. Before Jack even had a chance to react I walked off dragging him with me. I knew he would try and fight those ignorant fuckers. There was nothing unnatural about us, how was it unnatural to fall in love...

"Why'd you do that? Why didn't you stand up for yourself?" Jack asked as we lined up for our food.

"Jack, not everyone is going to be accepting of the way we live our lives. Am I supposed to fight them all? And we're in an airport, they'd probably end up detaining you in a room somewhere and that'd ruin the start of our holiday"

He flashed me a small smile and I could tell he didn't agree with me. "If you say so Reed"

He let go of my hand and stepped forward to order our food. After we ate we rushed to the departure lounge, we went to gate 23 and sat in the metal chairs whilst they called out seat numbers to board the plane. I watched Jack and I could tell he was still thinking about those guys.

I wondered if he'd ever experienced that sort of abuse before, if people in New York had ever been so small-minded. I doubted it, it's probably why he was so ready to fight, he didn't see that there was a large portion of the 7 billion people on this Earth who thought we were vermin. Evil. Sodomites. Unnatural. Queer.

In our group of friends, our circle, we were accepted and loved. Outside of our family and friends there was a whole lot to this world. I worried for Jack if he thought everyone was going to be as accepting as our family and friends. I mean look and Leah and Kelly, and that was even in our circle. Jack had to realize some people truly didn't agree with being homosexual.

They called our seat number and I jumped up excitedly. It was going to take us about 18hrs to get to Greece with a 3hr stop in Paris but it was going to be so worth it. I didn't mind flying I was planning to sleep most of it.

"I wonder what films they have on the plane," Jack mumbled.

"Forget films! I hope they have Arrow I'm so behind on that show!"

"You should watch Flash as well, they even have an Arrow Vs. Flash crossover," a voice behind me said.

I turned around to see this tall, tanned, beautiful girl with long straight black hair with a full fringe and brown pebble colored eyes. I blushed when I caught myself staring at her lips.

"You watch Arrow?" I asked her.

She smiled and her eyes lit up "Yeah, and Flash. You have to watch the latest season of both at the same time, they crossover between Central City and Starling City"

"Which series do you prefer?" I asked her as we walked to the desk.

"Hmm. Flash has started off really strong but the storyline for Arrow is deeper and more complex, Arrow has dimensional characters. I don't know enough about the characters in Flash to favorite it. So it'll have to be Arrow."

Jack chuckled from next to us "I'm surprised Reed isn't the only person on this planet who watches those shows. I can't get into it"

I turned back to the girl, rolling my eyes after Jack "He's a jock. Need I say anymore?" I said teasingly.

"Hey watch it" Jack said playfully bumping my shoulder his shoulder with mine.

Her eyes widened "Oh... are you guys like together, together?"

I nodded grinning "I'm Reed and this is my boyfriend Jack"

I held my hand out and she shook it "I'm Amber. It's nice to meet you both"

I could see a small blush on her face and I wasn't sure why. Jack gave the lady at the desk our tickets and we boarded the plane. Jack sat by the window, I was in the middle and it turned out that Amber was on the other side of me. Most of the flight to Paris I chatted and watched Arrow with Amber.

Jack slept peacefully he head pressed against the window. I woke him when the food cart came round. He ate his food quietly before putting on his neck rest. I felt Jack weave his fingers threw mine that were resting on the armrest. I glanced at him but his eyes were closed and he was facing away from me. I smiled before turning back to Amber.

"You guys are so cute. How long have you known him?"

I didn't want to explain the situation with Liam, and our break and get back together situation, so I answered her question literally "Oh I've known Jack about 2 years now"

"He's hot"

I chuckled "All the girls say that, but he's mine. Hands off"

"You heard my man hands off," Jack said, giving us a fake stink eye.

"I thought you were sleeping!"

"I was resting my eyes, making sure Amber wasn't flirting you away from me and into her clutches"

Amber laughed and I rolled my eyes "Come on Jack, I'm with you. Amber clearly isn't a dude"

Jack threw me a puzzled look "But you're the one who also likes girls, or did you forget?"

I looked at him shocked. Wait was Amber bothering him was he jealous? Jack had never acted this way about a female and me before. I had lots of female friends... all my friends, apart from Zeke and Eli, were female. Jack couldn't have a problem with me talking to Amber that was ridiculous. I was on my way to spend a week sexing him under the sun on a Greek island.

"You can't be serious," I said, watching his face for signs of a lie.

Jack burst out laughing "Me jealous? Awww baby I know you're whipped I ain't gotta worry about no Amber, no offence Amber, you love me too much Reed" he sat up and leant towards me placing his lip against my ear "You love fxcking me too much. You love when I'm inside you and you're begging my name"

He pulled away and I stared at him gob smacked, and extremely turned on. I wanted to climb into his lap and bite on his neck. I wanted to show him who was whipped.

"Wait so Reed. You're like bisexual?" Amber asked. I nodded my head in response. She tilted her head to the side confused "Huh. I would have thought it'd be the other way round between you guys. So Jack you're not into women?"

Jack smirked "I've had more than my fair share. Just not intrigued anymore nothing about a female interests me. Especially after meeting this one," he said playfully jerking his head in my direction.

I smacked him on his arm before grinning at him. Gosh Jack and I were so in love it was ridiculous. He stuck his tongue out at me and I laughed. When we finally landed in Paris after a 10-hour flight all I wanted to do was get out and stretch my legs, and maybe go to the toilet.

When the plane started to descend both Jack and Amber sat up a little straighter, I guess neither of them liked the sensation. I knew Jack didn't like landing, it was cute whenever we flew home I got to hold his hand and distract him. I leant over pressing my lips against his cheek; he gave me a small smile as a thank you.

The plane landed and everyone cheered for the captain, he'd done a great job getting us to Paris early and landing smoothly. We now had a 3hour break until our connecting flight to Greece. As we walked off the plane Jack weaved his fingers threw mine.

"Jack, we're in the city of love" I gushed.

He laughed "That we are, shall we go for a quickie in the bathroom then?"

I bit my lip looking up at him "Okay let's go"

Jacks eyes widened in surprised before darkening. He gave me that look of pure desire, which had my stomach fluttering. We picked up our bags and walked casually to the toilet. I checked it was empty whilst Jack locked the door. I leant against the sink his eyes travelled the length of my body.

"So Reed, where do you want it, against the sink or in the stall," he whispered.

"How about both" I said as I started to unbutton my cotton shirt "We have a few hours to kill"

Jack didn't even respond he pulled me towards him and roughly placed his mouth on mine kissing me deeply. I responded weaving my fingers threw his hair tugging on the blond strands gently. Jacks hair was so soft, so was his skin. I felt his lips on my neck, sucking and biting on the skin. I moaned in the back of my throat.

Soon after I was completely naked, bent over the sink, watching Jack lube himself up. I watched his face change in the mirror as he eased into me. My grip tightened on the sink and I closed my eyes immersing myself in the feel of him. How much I loved him and what we were about to do. How much pleasure I knew he was about to bring my body.

"Reed?" Jack said calling my attention.

"Yes" I said a little breathlessly

"Open your eyes. I want you to watch me watch you"

My stomach fluttered again and heat rushed to my face. I looked in the mirror keeping my eyes on Jack as he moved inside me. Looking in his eyes felt so intense, his sex face was so beautiful. There was something so erotic about watching him pleasure my body.

I cried out as he went deep inside me, my insides felt like they were melting, my body was tingling and I felt my orgasm coming. Jack knew exactly what I needed. I placed my hands on the mirror in front of me arching my back feeling incredibly blissful. I felt Jack kiss the back of my neck and lightly run his tongue across the top of my back.

Goosebumps appeared on my arms, I bit my lip he was driving me insane. Suddenly my phone started ringing. I didn't even remember turning it on since stepping off the plane. Jack and I both ignored it, each of us desperate to reach that heavenly plane of pleasure. Jacks hand suddenly held onto my erect friend.

He jerked me off to every stroke he gave me, starting slowly, building up until I came undone in his hand. He didn't cum with me he came afterwards grunting as he emptied himself. He pulled out, his breath deeper, a huge smile on his face from his conquest. He stretched and when he caught me looking he laughed.

"Ah Reed that was great. This holiday is going to be incredible."

"This holiday is just what we needed"

"Yeah the Jack and Reed story goes international," he says chuckling "I'm going to fxck you all around this globe Reed. I promise you that"

I walked forward kissing him, backing him up till he was by the toilet stall.

"Go inside. It's your turn," I whispered.

He grinned naughtily, turning to go into the stall. I followed him, spanking him on his ass, and we fxcked again and again. Then we realized the time, I hurriedly shoved my skinny jeans on, pulling my shirt back on and grabbing my bag. Jack hissed at me to hurry up. We ran out the toilet running to the gate for our connection flight.

"Oh there you guys are, I thought you were going to be in that toilet forever," Amber said winking at us. "And your buttons aren't done up properly Reed."

I looked down laughing. We took our seats, this plane was smaller and this time I was by the window and Jack was next to Amber. I re-done my shirt buttons whilst they chatted. I suddenly felt very tired. I waited whilst we took off and then eventually for the seatbelt sign to come off.

I settled into my chair wrapping my blanket around myself. I was determined to get a good few hours rest. We'd been travelling for so long it was exhausting. And Jack was getting friendly with Amber, so now was the perfect time to sleep. But it turns out that Amber wasn't going to let me.

She talked a lot; she was on holiday with friends in Rhodes island. But she was a late addition to the party so she had to fly out on her own. It turned out she as staying in our hotel also. Once we got out the airport we got in a cab and made our way to the hotel. I was literally dragging my feet by then.

Jack seemed alive and full of energy; he pulled along my suitcase leaving me to trail behind him and Amber with just my hand luggage. We checked in, we were on the 2nd floor and Amber was somewhere on the 5th. We said our goodbyes in the lift and made arrangements to meet up.

We stepped out the lift and found our room at the end of the hallway. I opened the door with the key card; I stopped in the doorway surprised with what I saw. The room was so beautiful, a huge white canopy bed, oak dresser and wardrobe, and en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. We even had our own balcony over the pool with a view looking out onto the beach.

The bed was sprinkled with rose petals and there was a complimentary bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice. The whole thing was so romantic and sweet I truly was swept away. I turned to look at my boyfriend.

"You know I love you way too much right?" I said tears in my eyes.

"You know I love you too boyfriend" Jack whispered his hand stroking my cheek before leaning down to kiss my forehead, bringing me in for a cuddle.

-x-----------x-

SO I KNOW I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED AFTER LIKE A YEAR! I THOUGHT I'D JUMP STRAIGHT INTO IT WITH SOME JACK AND REED NAUGHTY TIME. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JACK TAKING REED AWAY SUPER ROMANTIC RIGHT! I THINK OUR BOYS DESERVED A LITTLE TIME AWAY JUST THE TWO OF THEM! AND NEW ADDITION AMBER I THINK SHE'LL BE A SPECIAL CHARACTER THOUGH WE'LL SEE HOW IT PLAYS OUT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 91 24
It all started in my Junior year of high school. That year was when everything changed, when everything that I've known about myself was no longer t...
525K 19.3K 25
*COMPLETED* Short Story: Jaxson likes his life as it is. He graduated high school and got a fully paid football scholar ship for one of the best univ...
8.5K 120 26
Vance is a scary boy dating the most popular baseball player Bruce. They kept it a secret because the class would go crazy. Bruce is a smart kid who...
158K 7.7K 30
Mark and Jack are your seemingly normal college roommates, until the nights roll around. With power that human nature can't describe, they have to do...