My Only 'One'

chocolatyangels

You see I am a normal teenager with great over thinking, reading books twenty four hours, having crushes on t... Еще

Chapter 1-Vampire
Chapter 2-Erik
Chapter 3-Chance
Chapter 4-Family
Chapter 5-Possessive
Chapter 6-Training
Chapter 7-Dance
Chapter 8-Friend
Chapter 9-Werewolf
Chapter 10-Kids
Chapter 11-Nightmare
Chapter- 12-Hybrid
Chapter 13-Mate
Chapter 14-Wolf
Chapter 15-Fairy
Chapter 16-Sad
Chapter-17-Hurt
Chapter 18-Chitchat
Chapter 19-Almost
Chapter 20-Ball
Chapter 21-Kidnap
Chapter 22-Trap
Chapter 23-Sentre
Chapter 25-Kiss
Chapter 26-Sleepyhead
Chapter 27-Gabbs
Chapter 28-Shopping
Chapter 29-Mall
Chapter 30-Silence before the Storm
Chapter 31-Love
Chapter 32-Pregnant
Chapter 33-Fake smiles
Chapter 34-Dream come true
Chapter 35-Blank
Chapter 36-Reasons
Chapter 37-Demon Princess
Chapter 38-Struggle
Chapter 39-Rescue
Chapter 40-Back Home
Chapter 41-Fairy Princess
Chapter 42-Family
Chapter 43-Anwers
Chapter 44-Distance
Chapter 45-Misunderstanding
Chapter 46-Together
Chapter 47-Breakdown
Chapter 48-Irritation
Chapter 49-Heat
Chapter 50-Wedding
Epilogue

Chapter 24-Back Home

7.2K 363 4
chocolatyangels

Never did I think that this would happen in my life. I think I shouldn't have been surprised because so far my life is anything but normal since this vampire prince entered my life. Anyway what happened was that as soon as Blake said that they might be here soon I heard foot steps or rather people running and from the completely broken door entered Erik first along with a wolf which is quite large but not as large as Dominic and after them followed some vampire guards and wolves came in. They are the warriors I guess. Yeah, yeah, come in now after all the scene is over I thought.

"Thank god, you are safe now. Are you fine?" Erik asked and the wolf beside him howled. I looked at him confused and then he along with all the other wolves there transformed. Naked.

I squeaked and immediately turned my eyes but it was too late.My poor virgin eyes suffered. Too much today. Today I saw so many men naked. I went from not seeing a man shirtless except in photos to seeing naked men in a day. Blake growled at them possessively and gathered in his arms showing them I am his or something like that in his caveman terms.

"For God's sake I would appreciate it if you people would wear clothes. My poor virgin eyes suffered so much.  Now that stupid image is going to be struck in my mind forever."

"Good to know that you are fine Sophie, if your rambling is anything to take by." Mr.Alpha answered.  So I think the wolf that came along with Erik is Mr.Alpha.

"I am not rambling in any way. Don't guys feel embarrassed even a little to appear like that in front of a girl. It's minimum courtesy." I scowled with my eyes still closed not daring to take a risk.

"Why do we need to be embarrassed? I am one hot sexy man. Want a piece Soph."

" Cocky much? And soph really? You don't even know how to give a nickname? I bet you are calling Crystal babe."

There was no sound from the other side and I exclaimed Jackpot. I could assume him blushing silently. Others snickered.

"Alright then! Let us take princess home."

"Not until you are wearing at least a piece of cloth on your lower half and Erik can you release the prisoner in my adjacent cell and whoever are imprisoned and bring them with us."

"Sophie! We can't do that. For all we know they can be traitors."

"I am not asking you to let them live with us. Just release them and bring with us. You people interrogate them. If found guilty you can do whatever you do with such people, if not they will stay with us or wherever they wish. We can't leave other innocent people to suffer. I think the guy adjacent to my cell is decent" Blake growled lowly when I mentioned the guy. I wonder if I can ever have a guy friend now that I am his mate and he is hell bent on making me thousand kilometers away from a guy's sight. I bet he would love to lock me in a room and keep me all to himself except that I won't be happy with it or else he would have done exactly that.

"Okay then. Seems like a plan." Erik replied.

I felt Blake picking me up and I winced at the pain. I heard a loud angry growl from him. Now that this happened to me I wonder if Blake would let me move on my own. High chance. I will probably have him around me all the time and everywhere except in  the bathroom which he will gladly enter  if given the chance.

"Are you dressed?" I asked. 

"Yes." He grunted. I opened my and peeked a look down and was relieved to see he had some boxers on.

"Hope they are a fresh pair." I teased trying lighten his mood.

"They are." He grunted again. Okay I lost. I can't make you feel light again and most importantly I don't have the energy. I sighed and leaned against his chest and closed my eyes after snuggling to him in a comfortable position. I am so tired and in much pain, Blake is moving slowly so as not to cause me any discomfort by moving me too fast and causing him pain. I soon fell asleep in his arms with a smile knowing that I am safe and that Blake will be with me when I wake up.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hear some sounds all hushed and whispers, so low but at the same the same time high enough to wake me up. Don't tell me that I got back to my evil demon torturer.

"Is she alright? How is she?"

I think that is Gabs' voice. Is she captured too or am I home?

"Shh. You will wake her up. Let her rest. She needs it." Blake said in a low voice.

"I am awake." I said opening my eyes and rubbing them groggily ignoring the pain I felt because of the movement. I squinted my eyes to see clearly and found almost everyone huddled around me and I was bombarded with questions from Sarah, Gabs, Crystal Elsa and even Angelina with her mother. They are all talking at the same time not making any sense except being extremely loud and giving me a headache.

"If I knew this is going to happen I would have acted that I am asleep." I murmured to myself and snuggled closer to Blake  trying to drown them out and sleep again. Family or no family if they don't stop now I will kill them. I noticed Blake body getting tense when I winced because of the movement.

"Stop!" Blake shouted making me wince.

"You can ask questions later. Let her rest for now." He said in a more calm tone now that he had their attention. His tone left no way for questions. It is then that I noticed the mess around me. Furniture broken, photos shattered, curtains torn, glass pieces everywhere in short it is as if a tornado ocurred in the palace.

"What happened?" I asked Blake.

"What?" He looked at me in confusion. I pointed him the room.

"What happened when I was kidnapped? Did they invade the palace or something like that?"

"No."

"Then?" I prompted.

"I did." For a second I don't know what to say.

"Why?"

"For fun." He gritted out.

"Ha?"

"Why do you think? " He said. I wanted to tell him that I don't know. But inside something tells me that it is because I am missing. I wanted to ask him further but kept quiet for now.

He started moving towards the bedroom.

I looked at him and said "Umm... Is there a doctor here?" It really pains so much. It would be good if someone can treat me and relieve me from this pain.

"We do. I called her to our room. She will be there by the time I get you there."

I remembered the last time he got a doctor here when I cut my finger during a cooking spree and smiled.

"It would have been better if we went there. We can't get all the tests done in our room right?"

"We can."

"How?"

"Vampire prince here."

"Yeah right. How can I forget?" I said sarcastically. "But we can't get  all the equipment for suppose like X-ray machine set in our room right?"

"We don't need an X-ray machine."

"What's the guarantee that none of my bones are broken?"

Shit! Wrong question! I shouldn't have said that. His face contorted in fury.

"Our doctors are not like the one as in your world." 

I kept quiet from then. I don't want to risk making Blake more furious than now.

We reached the room not without me wincing once or twice here and there. By the time we reached there the same doctor was there but this she was not being carried. Thank God for that. I was lowered onto the bed and Blake sat beside me holding my hand lightly.

The doctor stood beside and looked at me from top to bottom. She nodded her head murmured something to herself and started to come near me but was stopped by Blake's growl. I looked at him questioningly but he continued to look at the doctor.

"It's just his instincts, He doesn't want anyone to touch you especially now that you are injured."

Erik explained. But when did he get here? Doctor slowly approached so as that Blake doesn't attack her thinking of her as a threat.

"As far as I see no broken bones. Just some cuts. Some major and some minor but nothing too deep. It just causes her enormous pain."

"How can you say?" I blurted out without thinking. I mean she hasn't even touched me. She just observed me from a five foot distance and said no broken bones.

 "Perks of a witch being a doctor."

"But you are in vampire kingdom."

"My mate is a vampire." She answered with a smile. Well that explains and I nodded in return with a smile.

 " You just have some deep cuts and light cuts. You are weak because of bleeding and I assume you were not fed."

I nodded and Blake growled. Now that she mentioned I noticed that I am extremely thirsty.

"Can I have same water?" I asked Blake. He nodded and helped me get some water meanwhile the doctor held onto my hand and I see she is murmuring something. I turned to find her frowning. She then kept her hands on my forehead and again murmured something. Why is she frowning? Am I in danger? If that's the case then I don't think she will just frown.

"What happened?" Blake asked.

"My spells to cure her are not working."

"Why?"

"I don't know. May be the people who kidnapped her cast a spell on her."

"What spell?"

"You mean a spell that the cuts can't be cured with magic?" I interrupted.

"I think so." She replied.

"Great!" I groaned.

I heard a crash and looked aside to find a broken table beside the bed. I think he destroyed everything in the palace like this. His face is so filled with fury. It pains me to see him like that.

"Come on Blake! Stop destroying things. You destroyed enough! No more destruction. Why didn't any one stop Blake when he is destroying things?"

"It's difficult to control him." Erik  replied, "We lose control in the absence of our mates. He did good considering he has alpha genes and the castle still stands."

"It's okay Blake." I took his hand and made him sit on the bed. He calmed down a little by my touch. "I am here now right?" I smiled at him.

"But that person is still out there. The one who kidnapped is still roaming out there somewhere freely." He complained angrily. That's true. My evil demon torturer is still out there and we don't know who he is exactly and what are his intentions behind kidnapping me.

"We will find out." I pressed his hand a little to assure him but winced at the pain. "Can't you treat me? You know not in the witchy way but human way. Like bandages, ointment."

"We don't have those supplies. We heal faster. If needed we use spells." Witch doctor replied.

"You applied a bandage to my very lightly cut finger the last time I tried cooking."

"I got it from the human realm for you. I thought it would be handy." Blake replied.

"Where are they now?" Blake looked a little guilty. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"It was destroyed during his killing spree." Erik replied smiling mischievously.

"Killing spree? Don't tell me someone was harmed."

"No. It was just furniture and walls."

"Thank God!"

"We weren't harmed physically but we faced his wrath. He was so grumpy." Erik replied.

"Okay. Sorry for that on his behalf. If you people can, get them from the human realm. I think you can considering you are Royalty but first I need a bath. I didn't bathe for..wait how long was I missing?"

"One week." Erik replied sadly.

"Okay, I didn't bathe for one week. I am so dirty. I need a bath."

 "Erik look after getting the medicines. We will call you back when the supplies arrive doctor. You can leave now."

With that Doctor and Erik left leaving me with Blake.

*******************************************************************************************

I am really sorry for the late update. I updated now with much effort. Next update will be late too. I don't know when I can update again. Thanks for waiting everyone. I will try my best to update. Please wait patiently. Have a nice time!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Enter If You Dare. H.Stowe

Про вампиров

819 44 34
It was just a normal job at a retail grocery store called Cilor. Everything was supposed to be normal. I mean love happens, sure. But adventure and v...
The Alpha & The Barbie AutumnPlunkett

Про оборотней

6.6K 221 24
[Complete] "It's nice to know the name of my mate, but it's disappointing to see you letting another man touch you, mate." I shivered in delight at...
My secret vampire crush Ishan

Про вампиров

11.7K 560 12
[⊙⊙COMPLETED⊙⊙] Find out what happens when an angel falls in love with a vampire.
Incubus X Reader (Lemon) LemonLovingNeko

Любовные романы

279K 3.3K 27
Your a normal 18 year old girl trying to get a job to pay your bills,but one day you take a different road to your house only to run into a strange m...