The Calculator (COMPLETED)

By magicheart21

Hi all! I am publishing this book to feature sexually explicit content as inspired by "some" part... More

Footsie 3
The Calculator 2
15
ALDENvasion 2
Desserts
After Desserts
Unlocked
Explosion
Clumsy RJ 2
Big Black Ribbon 2
Amore a Venezia
Momenti Nude
Your Wish Is My Command
It Pours
Little Black Dress 2
Blindfold
Ear-y Insinuation
Trumpets
#NoToSkinnyJeansAlden
Hands To Myself
Distant Touches
More Things I Hate About You
Red
Honeymoon - 1
Honeymoon-2
One Sunday-3
Volume Up
Steam
Shoulders
#HarotFridays- #Megakill
#HarotFridays- No Heartbreaks
#HarotFridays - Extra Hot
Making It Up-2
To Be Yours 2.0
The Reconciliation-2
Sunkissed
And The Winner Is...
Bound- 2
Waiting 4.2
About Last Night 2
The Reward 2.1
Brown Eyes
Payb Takes Collab-2
The Welcome- 2
When He Didn't Know
When She Gets The Call-2

Tonight

15.5K 315 137
By magicheart21

Hi!

This chapter makes up for the missing parts of Lego House.

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/Y8gN3qYQ7s

Some parts of this story include lines from that chapter of Payb Takes. 😊

Thank you.

Deng
********
Excerpt from Lego House on Payb Takes

She takes the elevator to the basement, takes a few deep breaths,then mindlessly drums the elevator wall with her fingernails and chews on her lip as she anxiously wait for the lift to reach her destination and the doors open.

Her heart sinks at the sight of him. He looks sad.. no.. dispirited. He was smiling but she sees his eyes are brimming with tears and gloom. He looks exhausted too.

He stands just outside the elevator door in his white shirt and dark jeans with disheveled hair and growing stubbles.

She takes a step towards him but before she takes another one, he launches at her and hugs her. He preses the buttons to close the doors and to get to her floor.

Without thinking, he kisses her lips with intense desire. He kisses her like he has never kissed her before, full of yearning. He longs for her like a the dessert misses the rain.

He didn't think, he just did what his heart has been nagging at him to do and he is surprised that she responded with just as much intensity.

He pins her to the elevator wall, pressing his body on hers, he lays one hand on her hip while the other rests on her nape.

She holds on to him, afraid to leave an inch in between them.

They continually kiss each other with such passion until the elevator stops on her floor. The let go of their embrace momentarily. They step out of the elevator and go inside her unit.

Once, inside he hawkisly claims her lips with his again. She responds with equal yearning. They unrelentlessly show each other just how much they miss the other in ways they know how.
********
He kisses her incessantly. He explores her mouth with his tongue, savoring the taste of her. Yes, the intoxicating taste he longed for, a taste he can never get enough of, a taste only she has.

They make their way from the door without breaking the kiss.

He allows a few seconds to hurriedly take his shirt off as she lifts her nightgown over her head and tosses it to the floor. He looks at her questioningly.

She nods her head and bites her lip in response. He smiles and hungrily returns his mouth to hers like he hasn't kissed her for weeks.

Without breaking the kiss, she unbuckles his belt and he eagerly takes his pants off. He raises one foot to removes his shoe and sock and then does the same to the other. They are now stripped down to their underwear.

He places his hands on her hips and lifts her up. She instictly wraps her legs around his waist. They kiss unrelentingly trying to quench their insatiable thirst for each other.

He finds their way to the bedroom. He sits on the bed with M on his lap and starts trailing lingering kisses down her neck. He was taking in her scent and the feel of her warm soft skin on his lips, a sensation he has yearned for days.

Every touch and kiss he makes felt heavenly to her. She missed him so much. Her hands ran along his jaw, to his nape, up his head, and ruffles his hair

He unclasps her bra and kisses his way down to her chest. She removes the undergarment, revealing to him a sight he has been aching to see those past days.

He caresses them holding each one in either hand, oh, how his hands waited to feel her like this. He then takes one of them in his mouth. He groans as he finally gets a taste of it after days of wanting.

She moans both in pleasure and in relief as she feels the warm moisture of his mouth on her mound. She throws her head back and closes her eyes delighting in every move he makes.

He gently suckles on her soft orb, kisssing, sipping ever so lovingly, cherishing every inch of her softness. He licks and teases its tip while his hand fondles the other mound making sure he is giving it just as much attention. He then moves to the other hill and gives it a fair treatment.

He lays her down on the bed and glides his hands down all over her body. He slowly pulls on her panties, with his fiery eyes pinned on hers, until her nakedness is revealed him. His glance rakes through her whole body and marvels at the sight like seeing her for the first time.

He lifts one of her legs and makes a path of wet sipping kisses from her ankle, up her leg, and the stretch of her inner thigh, he lingers by her pelvic joint rubbing his cheek on her.

She takes a deep breath and chews on her lip waiting for him to end this teasing. She props up on her elbows and looks down on him. He stares back with smoldering eyes as he kisses his way up to her belly button.

He licks around it then plays with her navel ring with his tongue. After a few seconds, he finds his way down to her gem. He lifts her legs over his shoulders as she lays back down in anticipation of his next move.

He wets and bites his lips excited to get a tasted of her after days of yearning.

Then at last like a ray of sun after a long cold night, he makes one long lick from the inside up to her nub. He makes a few sips on it. He then licks his thumb and positions it to replace his tongue as the latter travels back down to her cave.

At long last he kisses her down there, using all of his lips and tongue in perfect collaboration to give her a carefully steamy sense of pleasure.

She moves her hips to keep up with the source of her delight. Her hands grip his toned shoulders as she braces for his next move.

He makes one long lick before moving his mouth to her nub and slipping a finger inside her. The combination of his mouth and hand working down there makes her give out moans.

This encourages him to move it up a notch and slip another digit in. He suckles on the apex of her cave as his slender fingers explore her inside making sure every crevice and points of pleasure is reached.

Her soft purring sounds of pleasure increase in volume as he pushes his digits in and out of her and the sucking on her apex intensifies. This time his mouth and hand work together to move her over the edge, faster and harder until she bites her lip and give out a muffled scream as her body stiffens in her peak of pleasure.

He slows down his movements and allows her to ease down. He pulls his fingers out and her love nectar gushes out. He follows through with his mouth sipping and licking the warm fluid.

She places her hands on his cheeks and looks down at him with glazed eyes.

He crawls back up her body planting a path of kisses up her torso until they are face to face. He slightly pins her down on the bed and kisses her lips.

She feels his hardness in between them and slips her hand in to feel him.

He groans in her mouth as he finally feels her touch him. Her touch feels like a sip of cold water in a hot afternoon.

She pushes him off and rolls with him so they could change positions. Her lips leave his with protest as he gently bites on her lower lip and tugs on it.

She makes soft wet kisses on her way down to him, the tips of her mounds grazed on his bare skin adding to his excitement.

She can sense the eager participant quiver from inside his boxers. She giggles. "Someone's being impatient."

"Because someone misses you terribly" He hisses with a hoarse voice.

She smiles, "He won't be waiting for long." as she pulls down his boxers.

He exhales sharply and purses his lips as her hands cups his balls and the warm moisture of her mouth wraps around him. He groans as she moves him in and out of her kisser and drive him close to insane pleasure. He holds off a little longer and calls her. "Love..."

She looks up at him with her doe eyes and her full lips kissing his tip. He nods his head to give her the signal to ride him.

She slithers her way up and positions herself to receive him. He places his hands on her hips and together they slowly guide him into her.

They close their eyes and moan together as he fully gets inside her. She starts grinding her hips on him forward and back eliciting cries of delight from both of them. She moves her hips faster as their sounds intensify. She moves even faster until her scream rises above their moans as she reaches her peak again. She slows down and falls limply on him, spent.

He kisses her temple and her cheek. He gently pushes her back to reverse their position. He holds her close pressing her naked body on his as he kisses her lips passionately. He moves his hips and pumps slowly. His movements increase in intensity as his growing excitement almost can not be contained.

His pace goes faster and harder in and out of her, faster and harder, until they finally reach the stars together amidst unstoppable sounds of gratification.

He slows down and lies back down taking her with him. They now lay on the bed, spent and satisfied.

She rests her head on his chest as she lays on top of him, listening to his heart beat slowly calm down.

********
R: *brushes away hair from M's forehead, kisses her temple* I love you so much at na-miss kita ng sobra sobra. Sa sobrang miss ko sa'yo, it hurts physically. Posible o imposible, yun ang naramdaman ko. I'm sorry sa kung ano man ang nagawa o nasabi ko para mangyari yun sa atin.

M: * looks up at R, smiles* Posible siguro kasi ganun din ang naramdaman ko. I'm sorry din sa mga nasabi at nagawa ko. I love you too, so so much. *sighs* If there is one thing I learned from this experience it's that we really should be talking things through before we decide to do anything gaya ng kalokohang "space" na yan. *giggles*

R: *laughs* Alam mo? Parehong-pareho ng naisip ko yan. Kalokohan yang "space" na yan. Pero seryoso, if there's one thing I learned about this whole thing *looks down at M, looks directly in her eyes with tears brimming his own* that is I can't be without you. *tears start to flow from his eyes* Dati hindi ko lang sya ma-imagine pero nung naramdaman ko sya ng ilang araw.. Grabe. Hindi ko pala kaya. Hindi kayang lunurin ng trabaho yung lungkot at pangungulila ko sa'yo. No amount of acting can ever hide the pain I was feeling. Hindi ko pala talaga kaya halos ikabaliw ko yung sakit. Hindi pala talaga pwedeng mabuo yung buhay ko, yung pagkatao ko ng wala ka. *sniffs, sobs* Mahal na mahal kita. Please, wag na nating ulitin to.

M: *tears falling openly, sobs rocking her body, hugs R tighter* Hindi na. Hindi na talaga. Hindi ko din kaya. Ang sakit sakit pala. Hinahanap kita sa bawat araw, bawat oras, bawat minuto at segundo. Wala akong magawang matino dahil parang kalahati lang ako at hindi mabuo. Mahal na mahal din kita and I will do everything to make it work this time to forever I promise.

R: I promise to do everything too to keep this love forever and make this relationship happy hanggang sa mga apo natin sa tuhod. Love, sorry talaga ha?

M: Sorry na naman? Para saan, Love?

R: Sorry kasi hindi ko na talaga kayang paabutin pa ng payb years to. As soon as ma-achieve ko na lahat ng goals ko para sa atin, kahit within this year, pakakasalan na kita ha? Wag kang magagalit.

M: *props herself up on both elbows and looks down on R's face* Bakit naman ako magrereklamo? Baka ang sabihin ko pa ay bilisan mo. *both laugh* Tutulungan pa kita. Alam mo, Love may isa pa tayong napatunayan dito.

R: Ano yun?

M: Napatunayan natin na we're really made for each other and that noone and nothing can ever fill the space the other leaves in our lives. I love you, my RJ, my love, my life, my destiny, my forever.

R: Destiny... *smiles* Destiny... We are made for each other and I have no doubt about it. This time, I will love you better. I love you more and more and more, my Nicomaine, my love, my life, my destiny, my forever.

M then lowers her face so they could share one more sweet and loving kiss to seal their renewed commitment to love each other and stay together forever.
********
After the kiss:
M: *checks the time* Love, I need to take a shower. Malapit na ako sunduin.

R: *holds her face and plants five more kisses on her lips* Wag na tayong pumasok. Dito na lang tayo.

M: Tempting pero alam ko na baka ikaw pa ang unang manghila sa akin mamaya papasok sa work kaya maliligo na ako. *presses a kiss on his lips, stands up, grabs her robe and walks out of the room*

R: *quickly follows her with a towel wrapped around his waist* Sabay na ako.

M: *raises an eyebrow* At bakit naman?

R: Bakit? Ikaw lang ba kailangan mag-work? Ako din kaya. Sabay pa yung work natin kaya sabay na tayo maligo. *kilay language*

M: Ikaw ha? Saan ka ba nag-aral ng reasoning skills mo? Matindi ah. *giggles*

They step into the shower together. Only a minute in, as she is washing the shampoo off her hair. R slips his arms around her waist and hugs her.

Her eyes widen as she feels something in between them. "What's this?"

R: *in a low and hoarse voice* A sign that I extremely missed you. *moves her hair to the side and kisses her nape*

He takes the bar of soap and lathers her up. Caressing her wet and slick body. She moans in pleasure.

He turns her around and kisses her mouth deeply and intensely, thrusting his tongue in and nibbling on her lips. She kisses him back with equal intensity as he presses her back on the wall.

He lifts one of her legs to his hip and enters her as he lifts her up to have her fully accommodate him.

Their moans and groans joined by the sound of the shower form a rhythm to accompany the movement of their hips.

He pumps in and out of her with her back pressed against the wall she hangs on to him as her hips try to keep up with his tempo.

Their sighs and sounds of delight turn into muffled screams in each other's mouth as they reach their peaks together.

Their kiss become less heated as they cool down from another round of fiery love making.

R: *sliding his hands around her waist* Hmmmm... I miss you so much.

M: Mukha nga.

R: Bakit? Ikaw? Di mo ako na-miss?

M: *flicks his nose* Ano sa palagay mo?

R: *grins* Mith na mith na mith mo din ako. Kaya lang sorry ka, Love.

M: Bakit?

R: Dahil walang makakatalo sa pagka-miss ko sa'yo. *kisses her forehead, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and her lips*

M: Okay. Sige na. Ikaw na ang grabe sa pagka-miss. *laughs* Bilisan na natin para makapag-breakfast na tayo.

They finish taking a shower and change.

They proceed to the kitchen for breakfast. M ties her hair up in a bun as she prepares to cook for them.

M: Omellete? *smiles*

R: Yes please. *beams, giddily sits by the kitchen island*

M gets busy preparing their breakfast.

M: *while looking for ingredients in the fridge and cupboard* We have bacon. You want bacon, Love.

R: *watches her sexy back as she moves around the kitchen* Yes

M: *unaware of R's heated stares on her* You want pancakes too?

R: *clears his throat, manages a low voice charged with passion* Yes

"Why does she seem to be moving in slow motion?"

M: Oh, yes, coffee.

She turns to go to the coffee maker when she bumps into R who was looking at her in an expression she's all too familiar with.

M: Uhm, bakit? Anong kailangan mo?

R: *glides his hands around her waist and pulls her to him, bites his lip, kilay language*

The poke she feels as he pulls her close confirms her suspicion.

M: *giggles* Again? Grabe ka today?

R: Kasalanan mo to. Hinayaan mo akong mahumaling sa'yo tapos magpapa-miss ka. Ayan tuloy.

M: Halaaah... So, kasalanan ko pala. Sorry na?

R: Di pwedeng sorry lang.

M: Uy, thirty minutes na lang andyan na sundo ko at di pa tayo nakaka-breakfast di ba?

R: Okay lang yan, Love. Drive-thru na lang tsaka I bet kaya natin in 10 minutes. *kilay language*

M: *bites her lip* Ang pilyo mo talaga. Paano kung sumobra sa 10 minutes?

R: Pwedeng pwede mo ako i-bully for a day. Hindi ako magrereklamo.

M: Sige. Sure yan? Di ka mapipikon?

R: *crosses heart* Sure. So, game?

M: *checks watch* 28 minutes, game na yan. *pulls R by the collar and kisses him intensely to mark the start of the bet* ❤

Song Prompt
Tonight by Westlife

Thanks @veron619 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 141 7
PLEASE READ: THIS IS A REIMAGINED HASHING OF A STORY I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN. "All is Fair in Love and War" was my first Alastor X Reader story I ever...
92.5K 1.5K 29
⚠️PLEASE READ⚠️ PSA: I was in 8th grade when I wrote this and I believe it is very poorly done. Go ahead and read. I don't have the patience to rewri...
67 0 8
I'm autistic, I'm a complete virgin in all senses, but for some reason i decided to try writing a femdom romance, so here goes nothing lol. this is p...
2.8M 89.8K 54
This is the ungoing edited version of my first story ever, "The Third Wheel", which was originally posted in 2018. WARNING: this is a polyamorous BxB...