How To Be Successful On Wattp...

By mjt123

For those of you who need help with publicity, promoting or posting stories here on Wattpad, you’ve come to t... More

How To Be Successful On Wattpad!
User Names
Profile Picture
Publicity
Posting
Fanning
Voting
Commenting
Inspiration
Stories
How Often To Come On Wattpad
Wording
Grammar
Book-Covers
Deals and Demands
Jazz Up Your Chats
Description
Authors Notes
Vampires and Werewolves
How And Where To Start
How Not To Start A Story
How To Start A Story
Cliches
Book Trailers
Writers Block

How To Stand Out

17.4K 705 275
By mjt123

You’ve heard this from me many times, and it’s extremely important, stand out and be different! Some people may think that they do this already, when really they do not in comparison to other Wattpadders. In this chapter, I’m going to tell you all my easy steps to seeming so different on Wattpad compared to others people will think you’re an alien and never come on your profile (Or come on you profile to get ready to kidnap you… Either one…)

Let’s begin!

Step 1: Not only can you be different on Wattpad, but you have to be different in your normal life OFF of the computer (Yes, I’m talking to all of you facebook addicts… See, I dislike facebook so much I don’t even put the word “facebook” with a capital, because I’m BAD *That sounded better in my head*)

But, you must remember, some people will not appreciate you and your uniqueness and individuality, so be prepared for mean girls up against you and all of that rubbish (Did I just say rubbish? Mental note, don’t try to be English when you’re not…)

Let me give you a perfect example *Flashback!*

At school it was photo day. Other than this one boy in my class and myself, everyone owns a pair of converse sneakers and wore them to photo day. So, the photographer says “Hey, you know what would be great? If we did a class photo of just below the knees of everyone’s converse, because everyone is wearing them!” Yes, she said everyone!

So, she lines us up, this boy gets out of the photo because he doesn’t have the shoes but I decide to stay in. Well, because I’m unique (Hey, there’s that word again!) and don’t own converse, she put other peoples feet in the way, and I saw the picture with my feet not in it!

*Flashback OVER*

That just goes to show you that even adults don’t give a damn sometimes, wait, that wasn’t the moral lesson. It shows you that some people don’t respect others individuality, and because of that day I promised myself never to by a pair of converse, because they’re nothing but sneakers trying to look beautiful with their terrible plastic surgery job!

Step 2: You can’t be unique on an empty stomach! No, no, no… that is so not the lesson…Try to write unique stories. Instead of a story about a girl whose boyfriend is a vampire, try making a twist. How about maybe she is a vampire, and the boyfriend is human! There you go, there hasn’t been a story in that point of view that I am aware of!

Step 3: When it comes to Wattpad, as long as your stories are different, your characters are unique and your book covers stand out you will do appsaloutly fine! So, go ahead… BE DIFFERENT! Go spread your oddness, your weirdness, you unusuality! Now!  

Continue Reading