How Often To Come On Wattpad

It’s hard to find time to come on Wattpad if you have lots of homework or afterschool activities or things that you adults here on Wattpad do, but you need to find a little bit of time to be successful on Wattpad.

How do you do this? Let’s start from as soon as you get home from work or school.

What you need to do is finish up all of your homework or other stuff as soon as you get home. The information is still fresh in your mind and that way you don’t stress about it in the evening! Once you finish your work, depending on what time it is, you can check out your messages on Wattpad. See how many more votes or fans you have!

Then, if you feel like it, start writing! If you don’t have time to start writing another chapter for a story, write a poem to post! The votes do add up… If you don’t post though, don’t worry about it! You don’t have to post every day!

\

I must say, I come on Wattpad several times a day on a school week. I’m kind of obsessed with it.

But, you want to try and post often. I discussed this a while back, but posting often will make you more successful. If you only post every month of something, you fans won’t bother to wait for you. They’ll have moved on to another author who posts ever weekend or something.

(Check out more about an easy way to post often in the “Posting” chapter)

I check Wattpad whenever I can, but post maybe every weekend, sometimes if it’s not a good week every second weekend. It’s not good, but it’s better than some (I’m looking at a few of my real life friends here and giving them a face like this :-/ )

Does that even makes sense? Anyways…

Just do what I said… It should help!