Grammar

My favorite *Note the sarcasm*!

After you finish reading this chapter, hopefully you will all learn something. Grammar!

Now, after reading these two sentences you are probably going to skip to the next chapter, I don’t blame you! I would do the same thing! But just remember this, on Wattpad the worst grammar I see the most is the tense of the story.

Definition of Tense: One of the sets of forms of a verb that express the different times at which action takes place relative to the speaker or writer, e.g. the present, past, or future

Hear that? Past, present of future! I’ll just leave all of you probably bored readers with a few examples to hopefully help you:

Past: I went to the store

He’s opened his present

She drove me to the beach

Present: I’m going to the store

He’s opening his present

She is driving me to the beach

Future: I will go to the store

He’s going to open his present

She’s going to drive me to the beach

Here you go! Often time's I will see something like:

"Georgia and I are at the party and a day later went to the beach."

Do you see what's wrong with this sentence? I hope you do!

Another problem I see is the wrong use of good and well, and bad and badly. I'm not going to get into that though; I'm too tired and I have a dentist appointment to go to! (Just look it up; I promise you it will help you eventually... Not the dentist appointment, the good, well, bad, badly...

(PS: For those of you who actually bothered to read all of this vote and then say "Pickle" in the comments box plus your actual comment and I will vote for a chapter of any one of stories...) 

(Most) People want to read stories with good grammar, like an actual published book! I hope you all learned something and are going to fix you stories now!

LOLZ... How funny would it be if MY grammar was wrong in this... I would feel SO embarassed!

:)