Perfection (Liam Payne Fan Fi...

By Nancy_David

My life was perfect, I never wanted anything more. I did what i liked and especially loved my professional li... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Author's note
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61

Chapter - 33

197 18 101
By Nancy_David

"Shawn! Harry! Stop please" I shouted panting.

"No Lottie we aren't gonna leave you so easily!" Harry smirks

I was running all around Shawn's guest house.

Shawn and Harry were like wild animals running behind me determined to take there revenge.

Its my sixth day with Shawn in his guest house... Its kinda outta the city, it is so calming. Harry had been visiting often.

All three of us had been to several parties and its now that I realised that its not just Shawn who's a flirt but Harry is also a total flirt... But he is kinda serious about Jenifer.

Its a Saturday and Harry took an off. So he had been here from yesterday night.

Today morning I offered to cook.

And when the two of them came to help me I shooed them away sprinkling flour on their head.

Okay!  accepted that it was not just sprinkle that I put. Harry dark brown long curls have turned white.

Oh no! I'm caught Shawn caught and flung me making me turn towards Harry.

Shoot!! Harry put a huge amount of flour on me.

Both of them were so happy that they took their revenge...

I can't let them go like that.

I found a jug of water on the table nearby. So I took it and poured it on both of them at a stretch.

Then I started rushing towards the kitchen, I knew that they won't let go so easily.

I opened the fridge and took out two bottles of ice cold water and opened it.

But as I turned around

Swoosh!! I was dripping! Where did they get water from?

I immediately started chasing them...

This went on and on for I don't know how long.

Until all three were on the floor... Dripping...

Laughing hard.

"Harry when are you gonna let me go back to office?" I asked getting up and squeezing water outta my clothes and hair.

"Hmm... Can see that you're doin well now so, today you can go home if you want and from Monday you can resume you're responsibilities." Harry said with a smile of satisfaction.

"Wow this is so great finally!" I was so happy.

*12 hours later*

"What did doctor say?" Mom asked.

Well mom has been here for more than a week. Its actually 5 weeks  to be precise.

Four weeks and days six days since Liam's gone.

If tomorrow also he isn't back then one month!

Okay must stop thinking about Liam... It took me so long for me to get into a condition that I can keep Liam and my heart aside and survive.

"Lottie?" My mom called me pulling me out of my thoughts.

The doc says that there's some complication in mom's nervous impulses...

But there's nothing to worry he's sure it will get fixed. But can't tell mom the truth. I don't know how she'll react.

"He says that if you continue for few more days your situation will have lots of chances to improve" I said giving my mom false hope.

"Okay mom I'll go home check on Alynna she must be back... Its already late evening!" I said

"Okay honey! Take care" she kissed my forehead.

I drove back home.

Alynna and Lanna were sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Hey Lottie!" Lanna said getting up and coming towards me.

"Hello!" I said.

"So any idea when Liam will be back" I asked as Alynna joined her..

"I don't know he isn't in contact at all!"  Lanna said sending fearful shrills onto me.

"Anyway you guys carry on.. I'll cook something for you two" I said moving towards the kitchen

"No Lottie I already bought something for us... You can go rest you must be tired" Lanna said so kindly that it reminds me how Liam takes care of me.

I went into my room.

I've finally finished my long bath and now I'm sitting on my bed and staring at my phone's blank screen....

Expecting something impossible.

Suddenly my phone started ringing!

The caller ID said its Liam.

My hands are shaking I don't know whether to pick it or 'no'

I gathered all the courage that I've got and picked the call.

"Hello?" I said like a question.

"Lottie please don't hang up!"

There was silence for a while.

"I'm so sorry I know you must've got it wrong the way I spoke that day....
But all I meant is that when I see you're face my heart craves to to come back when I hear you're voice I just wanna keep hearing it... You're the only thing that my mind thinks about so that's why I said that....do you forgive me cause  I really really like you"

His words were like medicine to my wounded heart... It felt sooo good.

He just said he likes me... 'Oh my god!!'

"Lottie?" He was waiting for my reply.

"Yes... Yes I forgive you.... But... Uh... When are you coming back?" I asked stammering in fear to ask the same question which messed up everything previously!

"Whenever I close my eyes, I picture you there....... I'm looking out at the crowd, you're everywhere.......
Your smile is on every face now
I've never been so into somebody before...... And every time we both touch, I only want more....
So tell me nothing's gonna change,
And you won't ever walk away,
Baby, you don't have to worry
I'll be coming back for you...
Lately, I've been going crazy
So I'm coming back for you...
Right back for you!"

I'm seriously blushing so much the way that he called me 'baby' smiling so much, that my cheek hurts.

How does he so easily makes me feel so special.

"So are y-you happy? " he asked

"Of course I am and when you exactly coming?" I was shouting with excitement.

"As soon as I get a flight!" 

"That's great so see you then?" I asked

He hung up, he said he had some work.

I'm so happy all the pain of my heart disappeared!!

First I wanna tell about it to my dear buddy Harry!

I called him.

"Hey Harry!"

"H-Hey what happened? You seem to be so happy!" He asked in a singing tone.

"Guess who called?"

"Who?.... Liam?" He guessed exactly right.

"Exactly! he apologized he says he likes me and he'll me coming back just for me" I was like a small kid who got just got a free ticket to Mr. Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

"yay! And liking turns into love in no time" he teased.

"Yeah whatever anyway... So in this happiness I'm throwing a small treat at the hello cafe tomorrow... 5:00pm?"

"That's great? Is Shawn also invited? And I'll tell him the news!" Harry asked.

"Yes Shawn is obviously invited..... Um... And don't tell him let's give him a surprise tomorrow"

"Okay then see you tomorrow!" His husky voice sounds so cute when its excited.

*next day 4:30pm*

I'm early in Hello as I wanted to tell Adele about it.

But she seems to be a little busy

"Hey Adele! Can I speak to you?"

"Yeah okay do one thing get in the counter and speak then" she said poured cold cream into a glass.

I got in and started to help her as well, I told her everything that happened.

She turned around held my arms on both side.

"I'm so Happy for you and I'm sure that Liam will soon confess his love towards you!" Her face had bloomed up!

"When did you join in here" Shawn was standing at the counter.

"Hey Shawn" I said coming out of the counter.

"So what is the reason behind this party" he asked sitting down on a table which was nearby a huge window.

I went over to him

"Sonny, get down the table have some manners" Adele called out.

Shawn got up

"Liam called yesterday night! He's sorry he said he likes me a lot and he's coming back soon" I said everything at a stretch.

"What? I'm so Happy for you Lottie" he hugged me.

I didn't feel comfortable but anyway I hugged him back.

As we hugged I felt someone was watching us from the window.

I turned to see Liam.

He looked so angry he was breathing heavily looking at us. His nose was flaring and red.

I immediately broke the hug and pushed Shawn away.

I ran out.

But Liam already had got into his blue Ferrari and drove away.

Shawn came running after me

"Who was that?" He asked

"Shawn I messed up everything again it was Liam and he saw us hugging, I wonder what he thought about us!" I screamed in frustration.

"Cool down Lottie!"

"How can I?" I shouted

"Lottie you gotta calm down and think where he would've been gone"

Shawn was right...

Where is he gone?

I started getting into my car.

"Where're you goin?" Shawn asked.

"I know where Liam will be"

Hello  people!

Hmm... This chapter is weird I know...
Anyway what do you think will happen?
Where do you think Liam would be gone?
Will Lottie find him and sought out things?

COMMENTS?!?
AND PLZ DO VOTE!!

LOTS OF LOVE
NANCY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 103 52
If you had known how it feels to be Liam Payne.... would you resist it? It's been 5 years since I had everything I wanted but never what I needed. D...
15.7K 369 56
Perfect. Jennifer's life was perfect. That's what she told herself anyway. But when she met Harry. 'The Bad Guy', the boy with all the tattoos, who g...
32K 1.9K 37
✓Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...
50.5K 575 14
*Disclaimer* I started this in 2012, when I was 13 and Direction obsessed. It is now Jan. of 2017 and I'm almost 18. I'm completely redoing this sto...