Patient Love - z.m.

Autorstwa meykemalik

*COMPLETED* Maura Isles isn't the typical girly-girl. She doesn't really care about boys, she isn't into boy... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thrty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forthy
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forthy-Three
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Forty-Four

198 13 4
Autorstwa meykemalik

Chapter Forty-Four

*Week four*

Zayn’s pov

“Zayn?! Are you coming!” I hear Niall yell from down stairs.

“Yeah! On my way!” I yell back while I grab some stuff like my wallet and cigarettes.

“Dude, we’re going to a hospital, you’re NOT going to smoke there” Harry says.

“And what if there’s a little homeless dude without feet who is nagging for just a little cigarette?”

“We don’t have feetless homeless dude’s here in London, and especially not around the hospital” Louis says.

“We do!” Niall yells.

“Ha! See” I yell back and within a minute we’re all yelling about the homeless and feetless dude.

“Guys…?!” Liam yells. No one reacts.

“Guys…?!”

Liam, you have to see that we’re NOT going to react, we’re in the middle of an important discussion that’s going nowhere, so sssst. 

“EY!” he yells so hard that it scares me a bit, but everyone does shut up.

“Stop, and get in the fucking car. Now” Liam says and we all obey like we’re some little dogs.

"Zayn, are you going to see Maura or not?" Niall asks me.

"I don't even know if I am allowed in there"

"Maybe Casper is there and he could get you in"

"I don't know man, maybe, but the kids are first"

"Stop it, your cuteness makes me want to cry" Harry says dramatic while hanging around my shoulders.

"Stop it you loser"

-*-*-*-*-*-

Casper’s pov

"Maura, you know that you have to wake the shit up before V festival, because I am not going alone, you understand?" I say while I walk around in her hospital room.

"Oh and Rizzle Kicks are playing there and I know you love them, and it's still not fair you've met them… I sometimes really wonder what you think right now? I mean can you hear what I say or are you like in some other world or is it just black, and silence? I really wonder"

"Hi Casper" doctor Avery says while he walks in.

"Hey"

"I'm just checking if everything is all right"

"And...is it?"

"Let's see... Yeah, it looks good. I wish I could say that she would wake up soon, but an fortunately we can't say those things"

"Why?"

"Because you never know when someone is going to wake up"

"It's alright, I better be going home"

"Alright, I'll see you soon"

I walk out of the weird smelling room, towards the elevator.

I get in and wait till the doors are closed. There is this stupid elevator music playing, making me go crazy.

I really hate that stupid kind of music, it's so... Old? I don't know, it's just awful.

The elevator stops at the third floor, the doors open and I look right into some familiar brown eyes.

"Hi Casper" Harry says, while all the boys get in.

"Hi" I say awkwardly.

What are they doing here? The third floor has those poor sick kids, who are really nice by the way, but they don't have kids... Oh well.

We arrive at the first floor. We all get out.

"Uhm, Zayn, Wait.... I wanted to thank you, again, for staying with Maura the entire time" I say before they walk into another direction.

"It's fine, how is she?" He asked after he told the guys to leave.

"She's good, hasn't woken up yet, but she's good, and alive"

"That's really great to hear"

"You want to see her?"

"I don't know if that's a good idea..."

"Only if you want"

"Well..."

"It's fine, she's not going wake up and kill you"

"I know, but seeing her at the accident, it was just..."

"Come" Casper says while we walk back into the elevator.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Zayn’s pov

"I'll be here if there's something, okay?"

I nod and open the door that leads me into Maura's room. I take a deep breath and look up towards her bed. She looks awful. I know the accident has happened four weeks ago but still. Her arm and leg are covered in gypsum and there is a wound on her forehead. Machines are bleeping and they are bonded to her body with cords. It's exactly like in those hospital series like 'grey's anatomy' and 'house'. The thought that it's Maura, is just... The girl in the bed doesn't even look like her. I take a couple steps towards the bed. Her skin is pale, you can barely see her lips, because they're so white. Her hair looks blonder than ever.

I look at her while the machines go on with their bleeping. I touch her little hand while I sit down.

"I miss you, you know that" I whisper.

"I fucked up, I know, and I am so sorry. I would literally do anything to get you back. Even if we would be just friends, I need you, I really do"

I feel the tears roll down my cheeks.

Then out of the blue there are doctors running into the room, while a machine starts making these noises, and I have literally no idea what’s going on.

"What's going on?" I ask, not noticing all the weird noises.

"Page doctor Avrey, and get them out of here" some girl in a white cote says.

"What's going on?" I ask again while they drag me away from Maura.

No, I need to stay with her, I can't lose her again. Let me stay with her.

"Charge to two hundred" I hear someone say before they close the door in front of Casper's and my nose.

"What's going on?" I ask again.

"I don't know, man" Casper say.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

"I miss you, you know that?" I hear a familiar voice say.

Zayn... I take a look around. There is no Zayn to be found. Why would he hide?

"Zayn, I know you don't like hide and seek, so show your beautiful butt" I say.

"No"

"Zayn, common. You don't like people to get lost, so come, please?"

"You know me so well" Zayn says while he walks towards me. Apparently he was hiding behind the huge tree I didn't even notice.

"You're looking beautiful today"

"Thank you, so do you"

"That's so sweet" He kisses my cheek, leaving a cold feeling.

"Zayn, I still love you"

"You know I will always love you"

"But he loves me more" Perrie says while she grabs Zayn's hand, “You’re never going to get him, not until I die”

"Zayn?"

"True, I don't need you, Perrie has more then you'll ever get" Zayn says cold.

"But Zayn, what about us?"

"We broke up, can't you remember? We're just friends"

"Zayn...?"

"Bye, have fun with being alone" He say walking away with Perrie.

Why would someone do that? Zayn is nice, he doesn't' like Perrie. He said that he was glad they broke up, but he was also a bit upset, that's why he was so annoying in Australia. But he doesn't like Perrie, she kissed him at the airport, Zayn didn't kiss her back. But why is he with her? He told me he was over her, he told me he loved me. But why? Why would he do something like that? Zayn?,

,

AN:

PAM PAM PAM RANDOM UPDAATTTEEEE

I don't know why but i just like to random update, hope you don't mind.

Sooooooo 4,8k, gratcie you beautiful people. PL and BK were even on the Fanfic list (:

oh well, enjoy the rest of your day, bye<3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2K 47 23
Sequel to My Bandmates Girlfriends Sister! As the summer ends the boys finally go on tour. Can Becca stay faithful to Niall? Will Lexi and Liam be ab...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...
202K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
5.8K 107 18
Destiny is really suprising...all this little things about this 5 girls on their stage growing up as popstars...meet the "blue Prints" the worlds big...