Billionnaire's Ex-wife (Knigh...

By sarahs29

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE." He yelled glaring at me. I couldn't help my tears. Why is he doing this? "H... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 45 (part 2)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Epilogue
Jason's book is posted!!!

Chapter 16

805K 25.5K 4.2K
By sarahs29

**Flashback**

"Hey". Hunter whispered wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

I smiled. "Hey. How was your day?". I asked as he started kisses on my cheek and down to my neck.

"Horrible". He sighed as I turned around wrapping my arms around his neck.

I looked at him confused. "How is that possible? You love working". I smiled running my hand through his hair.

He sighed kissing my lips.

"Are You hungry?". I asked and he shook his head. "Are you sure?". I asked and he nodded lifting me up before walking to the stairs.

"Hunter I Can walk". I said and he smiled shaking his head.

He opened the bedroom and walked in before closing it behind him. He walked to the bed before throwing me on it.

I gasped before glaring at him. He smirked taking his jacket off followed by his shirt. I bit my lip looking at his muscled chest and the tattoo on his arm.

He groaned. "The things You do to me". He said walking to the bed. He grabbed my ankle pulling me to him before getting on top of me.

He looked into my eyes before kissing me. I moaned kissing him back. I put my hands on his broad shoulders moving them to his chest. He groaned before grabbing my hands and putting them above my head. His other hand travel to my chest.

"Hunter, No. Stop". I moaned as he bite on MY neck again. He didn't.
"Hunter please". I said pulling my self together. I pushed on his chest and he looked at me.

"What?".

"Humm". I looked at him. "I am on my period". I said biting my lips.

He glared at me. "And you're telling me now?"

"Oops". I bite my lip to keep to keep myself from laughing.

"Now I need a cold shower". He said getting off me.

"You are not touching me while I'm on my period. But do you want me to join you?" I asked teasingly sitting up.

He glared at me trying to fight a smile. He shook his head and left to the bathroom. Just then the doorbell rang.
I frowned and got off the bed. I walked out of the room and toward the stairs.

I opened the door and my frown deepened when I saw who was standing there.

"Wow. Looks like you're not happy to see me". Lucas said in a teasing way.

"No. Just surprised". I said. "Come in". I said slowly.

He walked in and I closed the door behind.

"Hunter is in the shower. You can wait for him". I said as we walked in the living-room.

"Don't worry. I Will just enjoy your company until my cousin comes". He smirked sitting on one of the couches.

His look sent shivers down my spine. I tried my best to smile at him.

"I have to tell him you're here".

He chuckled. "You're that good of a wife that You don't want to be alone with another male". He said still smirking at me.
"Just kidding".

I shook my head and turned to leave the room. I sighed and went back upstairs. WhenI walked in the room, Hunter was already putting clothes.

"Lucas is here".

"What does He want?". He sighed and I shrugged. "He is so weird".

I nodded wrapping my arms around his waist from behind and kissing his back.

"Did He make You uncomfortable?". He asked turning around and wrapping his arm around my waist to pull me closer.

"No. He just asked for you".

He nodded and kissed my lips before walking out of the room.

I followed him down and stayed down the stairs.

"What do You want?". Hunter asked annoyance clear in his voice.

"I came to talk to you. Why didn't to give me the Sence Project. I can take care of it". Lucas said angrily.

"I think Alex Can take care of it". Hunter sighed.

"What? I'm your cousin. I'm a Knight. It should be me. You should trust me more than him". He groaned angrily. "Don't you trust me?"

"Not really". I heard Hunter say hardly.

"You think you can put me out of the Project just because you're the boss?". Lucas snapped.

"I didn't put you out of the project".

"But I'm not the head of it". Lucas said angrily.

"You would have been if you deserved it".

"You never put me in head of things. Do you think you're better than me?".

"Because you never work hard enough to get things. You always think it's your right to have things. But it's not. You may be a member of the family but You have to deserve things while working in the company. As long as I'm the big boss, which means as long as I am alive, You will work hard enough to get what you want". Hunter said getting angrier himself.

"You are a fucking asshole".

"If you just came here for that, you can leave. It's late". Hunter said.

Lucas groaned and I heard him walk. He walked out of the living-room and stopped when he saw me. I shivered at the glare he sent my way.

"Beautiful wife Hunter. That's why you think you're better than everyone. All good things on your side. Wouldn't want to lose your precious". He snapped turning to look at Hunter.

"If you want to keep your head, you will keep my wife out of your problem". Hunter snapped taking a step forward but I quickly went to him to grab his arm.

"Calm down". I whispered.

"Get out of my house". He snapped glaring at Lucas.

Lucas glared at him one more time before walking toward the front door. He opened it and slammed it shut after walking out.

I turned to Hunter. "Weren't you too hard on him?". I asked and He shook his head.

"He needs to learn that he has to work to get what he wants. He thinks that He deserves everything just because He is family. Alex did a better job so he deserves the project". He said and I nodded sighing.

"Okay. But relax". I said softly putting my hand on his shoulders. "He will do better". I whispered kissing his lips.

"I hope so. He is smart. He can do so much better if only he wanted to work". He sighed wrapping his arms around my waist.

I smiled touching his hair. "I'm sure he will. Just give him time".

He sighed and picked me up. "Enough talking about him".

"Want to watch a movie?". I asked wrapping my arms around his neck as he started walking up the stairs.

"How about we make a movie of our own?". He smirked and I hit his back playfully. "What? We will film how we made Jason or Elena". He said.  I gasped and glared at him.

"Hunter". I said warningly. "I'm not calling my son Jason".

"Why not?".

"I'm not calling my son after your favourite book character". I rolled my eyes and he opened the bedroom door and closed it with his foot after walking in.

He put me down smiling at me. "I'll make You change your mind".

"In your dreams".

He smiled wrapping a arm around me. "I love you". He said pushing a strand of hair behind my hear.

"Obviously". I smirked looking up. He pinched my waist.

"Ow". I chuckled. "Asshole. I love you". I smiled pecking his lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.4K 5.7K 38
" Oh fuck!!" "Little one, I don't think it suits a baby to curse." " Hey!! Who are you calling little? I am a big girl. Can't you see?? " she hissed...
1.8K 308 30
Her loving husband or her loving boyfriend. who treats her like no other. He is the best thing that has ever happened to her. ' you make me soooooo h...
5.4M 138K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
377K 11.1K 47
Sitting down on the soft king size mattress I ran my fingers threw my hair in frustration and undo the first two of my buttons while removing my tie...