Perfection (Liam Payne Fan Fi...

By Nancy_David

My life was perfect, I never wanted anything more. I did what i liked and especially loved my professional li... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Author's note
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
Chapter - 61

Chapter - 32

231 20 214
By Nancy_David

Life sucks!!

I don't know what to do... I'm just crazily working for the whole of last week after hearing what Liam said.

I'm becoming more and more cranky day by day. I'm doin over time in the enterprise without any reason.

Louis and Niall are practically taking care of mom and Alynna as I'm going home sometimes even so late that it becomes 3:00am sometimes.

Harry is someone whom I freely share my feelings with... He suggested me to try speaking to Liam and ask for clarification but I don't want to, I'm too scared of another heart break.

Since then I tried to avoid speaking to Harry also, he's just all the time asking me to give Liam a chance to explain.

I'm most of the time avoiding to talk to anyone...

I knew this was affecting my health... Constantly working with hardly two to three hours or sometimes no sleep.

If I even sleep I get nightmares I know its cause of no proper rest or food.

Today especially I feel so stressed out but I'm continuing to do the accounts the bright monitor screen is saying that its 2:45am.

I thought that its better I go home now, it was already so late and I had to walk home, my car is gone to the work shop for the repairing the damage I caused due to rash driving.

I get up from my desk...

My head starts to swirl I regret for not eating...

Its almost one week after Liam stopped contacting all that I've had since then is a lot of coffee and a few sandwiches that I had with Harry three days ago.

I feel that I'm gonna faint right away...

No! I can't faint! Not in my cabin that's not good.

I decided to walk slowly taking support of the things nearby.

I got into the elevator... My eyes are so blurred I hardly can see anything somehow managed to press on the ground floor button.

My breathing started to get uneven.

Suddenly I could see someone is standing beside me in the elevator.

I rubbed my eyes hard trying to see who it was.

It was Liam...

My heart filled with happiness and pain.

I moved forward to hug him but he shove his hand in front asking me to stay away.

"I'm sorry Liam but please don't do this... Don't hate me so much!!" I requested.

But his face was expressionless....

My vision is constantly getting blurred but I can see him clearly.

"You're telling me not to hate you?" Liam asked his words were so loud and angry.

"You're such a liar... So pathetic...
You never never loved me or anyone or anything!" He spat the words.

The elevator doors opened.

I slowly moved out facing Liam.

He also came out.

"It is the fact Lottie I hate you!" His words were filled with venom which can literally kill me or I can say its already killing me, I could feel a strange pain in my heart.

"Liam please stop" I said I was already in the verge of crying.

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in."

"Liam please" I shouted

"Shame on me now that cause of you I'm gone to the places that you've never been... Lottie you're completely selfish we are never getting back together, you're filled with bad blood!!" His words were like arrows shooting straight into my heart.

"Liam shut up!!! Please just shut up and don't you say another word.... I can't take it anymore" I could hear him laugh.

I was so weak I knelt down on the floor any time gonna faint condition.

My eyes were tightly shut as Liam continued to insult me.

A pair of hands tried to lift me.

I knew it was Liam I know he can't hurt me more than this.

"What the fuck!?! What has happening to you Lottie!!" I heard Shawn's voice.

I opened my eyes Shawn was holding me keeping me from falling.

"Liam.." I pointed that the elevator's direction.

"There's no one there Lottie what's wrong with you....?"

I turned around there was no one.

I was hallucinating!

But anyway it was all true Liam hates me.

Any one in This world whom I love is either taken away from me or hates me.

"Lottie?" Shawn said pulling me out of my thought.

I was loosing my conscious.

"Why are you here at this time?" Shawn asked Was the last thing I remember.

"She's alright just that she needs rest and I guess she had been skipping her meals from a long time and the reason behind that is depression, so make sure you take care... I'll get the discharge papers ready" I could hear the doctor

I opened my eyes and immediately Shawn saw me.

"You've made such a crapy mess outta yourself" Shawn said in an unsatisfied manner.

"What's the time?" I asked.

"12:00pm"

"What? I've gotta go to the enterprises"

"Don't worry you're friend Harry already made a call I told him about your situation he told he'll handle everything."

"What? You told Harry that I'm here"

"And he'll be here any moment" Just as he finished saying the door flung open and Harry came towards me

"What have you done?!?" Harry looked shocked as he came towards me

Yeah maybe he's shocked seeing my condition, I had lost a lot of weight... My eye was like was if its gone inside my sockets I had also become pale.

"You're friend in depression... I've got no clue why but I guess you do!" Shawn said.

"Shawn can you leave us for some time if you don't mind" Harry asked

"Sure" Shawn went out.

"Lottie seriously? Depression!?!"

"The doc is an ef- stupid liar!" I said in defense.

"C'mon Lottie who are you lying to? I had a feeling that this would happen but I thought you're strong!"

"Harry-"

"No Lottie, now enough of you speaking" he cuts me "now you're gonna listen to me!" Harry looked so serious.

"We're gonna call Liam right away and-"

"No please. Harry I'm not mentally ready to talk to him yet... I just need some time"

"Okay fine Lottie you've got a week I'm gonna tell the rest of the boys and gonna take care of the enterprises and you're gonna stay with the lads and chill out" Harry instructed me.

"No Harry please I don't want the rest of them to see me like this and so please and if you wanna I'll chill out with Shawn or maybe stay at home" I suggested.

"Nice idea!"Harry's face lit up

"Shawn would you come in!" Shawn was inside in.

"Shawn I'm gonna give you a huge responsibility are you ready to take it?" Harry asker as if he's gonna ask him to take over David Cameron's position.

"It depends" Shawn shrugged his shoulder.

" for one week Lottie is you're responsibility all that you gotta do is let her enjoy each second and don't dare you let her work"

Shawn nodded

"You've seriously got such a caring friend" Shawn said with a smile

"Of course after all we're best buddies now aren't we Lottie?"

I nod.

my heart was overwhelmed with the care Harry gave me.

After that as we waited for the discharge papers...

Harry spoke to me about Jenifer she seems to be good. But had hard to impress.

He's doin all his best but he didn't still confess his feeling towards her.

Hearing this reminds me about Liam the way i thought he'll confess he likes me instead in The same time he said hates me to the
CORE

MY HEARTS BROKEN

AND IF ANYONE CAN MEND IT ITS LIAM BUT I VERY WELL KNOW THAT ITS NEVER GONNA GET MEND.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.1K 4K 45
#BackForYou Liam James Payne heir of the Payne industry.. Though he was born in a rich family, he was a very down to earth person and from his very c...
818 44 21
You just don't expect it in your life that one minute you all happy & stuff and the next minute someone trying to kill you. You just don't. But then...
416 8 11
Louis and Harry were once really happy. They welcomed new people with open arms and they were really the type of friend that you would want to have a...
525K 10K 29
No one likes being force to do something without their say but that's exactly what I was forced to do. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and...