My brothers Bestfriend *jg*

By kingkylie1267

Where a girl is In love with her brothers best friend ✨ Completed book !!!!! Second part : we ain't kids no m... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
THANK YOU !!!
#23
#24
#25
#26
Authors note
#27
#28
THANKYOU P2
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
New book ?
Read

#16

7.4K 130 3
By kingkylie1267

At 8 Johnson knocked on my hotel door and I grabbed my phone,key and coat .

We head down to the taxi .

"Is Madison going to be there ?" I ask .
"Probably , I've not seen jack for two days he's just been with her" he says we both roll our eyes and laugh.

"Oh wait he was in Sammys room today he had a shower in there " I say

"Oh right , maybe they had an argument or something I don't really care " I nod my head and we both chuckle and talk about something else .

We reach the venue and Sammy arrives straight after us .

"Hey I could of got a taxi with youse " he says pulling a sad face.

"Sorry Sammy " I Cooe grabbing his cheeks .

We head inside and see gilinskys already with Madison .
Geuss they didn't have an argument then .

Then someone comes through the room saying the concert starts in 5 minutes.so it was just me and Madison because sammy opens up with them as they sing they're new single .

Were placed on some sort of balcony at the back so we have full view of the stage and all the cute girls here to support them .

I sit down on a chair with my can of Coke . Madison sits next to me but shifts away .

"I don't bite " I say rolling my eyes .

"Yeah I know " she says giving me a side eye look .

"UGH I can't even sit in a room with you " I stand up and walk over to the balcony ,guess I'm standing up all night.

The boys come on and I dance abit to there faster songs then they play a slower one , which they sit down for .

Johnson's skills are out of this world . I've heard him rap before , but song after song he just doesn't fail .

After about 4 songs I can't stand up any longer . I sit back down and take out my phone to record some of the concert .

"Why do u hate me so much ?" Madison asks .

"I don't hate you I just don't like you" I reply not looking at her .

"Look what happened was when We was in high school , let's just forget and forgive " she sighs .

"Oh no no I'm not forgiving you , and anyway you should still be in high school actually so don't make it sound like I'm just holding a grudge on you " I stand up once again and walk backstage .

At times like this I just wish I had my mum to hug me , my tears were nearly spelling out , I need to get outta here. Johnson and jack were performing , Sammy was going on stage next . The only person was jai .

I can't call jai , I'm just using him .
I decide to just get a cab home .
I tell one of the people backstage to tell Sammy I went home and The cabs there .

When I get to the hotel I get my pjs on and get in bed .

Tonight's another night of crying myself to sleep .

A/N

Hey sorry for a long update but please keep reading and voting . Thanks for everyone who already has and if you have any ideas for future stories or future characters in this book , please message me or comment on this

IMPORTANT
I am seriously thinking about new characters for in the book but who should I add and why ?

Leave comments here :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 100 14
sequel to his best friend - jfg +lowercase intended
44.6K 661 39
Blaire Wilk, sister of Sammy wilk, loves Sammy when he's not bothering her. There was always one kid that would have her heart. Nate Maloley. This k...
265K 7.9K 70
Riley is now a high school graduate. Her parents send her off to her brothers in California to be only sent away again. She is sent off to a vacation...
12.5K 154 60
First book ever Hope it goes right Hope all you like this Vote, Comment, share with your friends Much Appreciation. -Katie ;-)