Mystic Unicorns

By TheMicDropDontStop15

Zoe is a girl with a big heart and a big secret.Living in America Isn't as easy as it seems compared to her w... More

Meeting Zoe
Unicorn Zara
Unicorns
School
Rachel and Sunshine
More school
Ronald
Rachel,Sunshine and Ashley?
Nosy Rachel
What?????
Thx so much!
WHAT?

Mystic Unicorns

144 11 14
By TheMicDropDontStop15

Today is the dance and I am exited.I don't think Ashley or Rachel is attending.I put in my blue dress and rap my brain into a neat bun.I put on silver hoops and silver bangles.Now I put on lip gloss and wait for Ronald.I hear a knock on the door and quickly rush to open it.There is Ronald in a light blue tuxedo that matches my dress.Wow he says staring at me.Ready? I Ask blushing.Oh yeah...uh sure sure he says and we walk to the school.He opens the gym doors and I step in.The gym had been prettied up tables with lots of food added and lots of children.I saw Rachel in a corner wearing a pink Minnie dress with white bows down the back.She looked sad.Um excuse me I told Ronald. He shrugged and I walked towards Rachel.Hi Rachel I say smiling.She looks up at me and mumbles 'hi'.Rachel you look really pretty I sat quietly.She stares and then says why are you being nice to me?Because everyone deserves a chance I say.Well I hate you Zoe so shew!Im trying to be nice!I shouted my horn rising.I hate you Zoe don't you know how to take no as an answer?!No I shouted my horn peeking through my hair.I turned and ran off into the forest near the school.I could hear Ronald running after me.Leave! I shout at him dropping to the floor crying harder than ever.Zoe you ca-Leave! I shout a gain.No he says firmly My horn is nearly up.Zoe what's tha-LEAVE!!!!!! I scream blue mist pops out of nowhere I fly off the ground and my horn is at its full height.Z-Zoe? He asks.My hair unloosed became puffy and turned light blue.Ronald I said I am unicorn!Just then I saw people rising out of the gym rainbow colored must filled the sky.We are unicorns! They shouted.U flew over to them.Did you start it? A curly haired girl asked.Yes I said quietly and flew to the top.We are unicorns! I shouted and everyone rested down.U won't tell you what happened after that all I know is life is gonna be a lot different.

Hey guys I need your help.should I nmake a second book to this? Comment your answer!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839K 29.2K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...