The Irony of it all (Jeff the...

By Ironicallystormy

Irony Storm is a loner with a broken home, she chooses to ignore her past, and fights against bullies at scho... More

The Irony of it all (Jeff the killer)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
CHAPTER 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Authors note
Chapter 27 (((LE ENDING)))
NEW STORYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 24

794 31 24
By Ironicallystormy

>The story might be coming to an end sometime soon… Maybe about 10 more chapters? Probably more. BUT DON’T WORRY, THERE WILL BE A SECQULE!!

As usual, I didn’t read over this, and I rushed it.<

I felt weak, too week in fact, to open my eyes. I saw the light through my eyelids, and I knew it was time to wake up… but I couldn’t. I tried to move my body, or speak, but no matter how much I struggled, nothing happened. I was stiff, and tired, and couldn’t remember what had happened, or why I was here.

Where am I? Why can’t I move?

That’s when I felt movement.

Somewhere in the room, there was a shift.

I felt something slide across my cheek… a knife?

Jeff? Is he here?

That’s when I regained my ability to move, and slowly opened my eyes, when a black cloth glove covered my mouth. “Good morning beautiful.”

I look up, and see a familiar mask… a blue one.

He moved his hand, and traced my cheek with the tip of his knife. “… Jack?”

I felt a smile form under his mask. “Good morning Sunshine, how did you sleep?”

“I… ugh, what are you doing here?” I hesitated for a moment. “Where… where are we?”

“That’s a story.” He said chuckling under his breath. “I was hunting and came across a hospital that was… quite… busy. It was as if a killer of some sort had just been inside.” He spoke sarcastically, obviously enjoying this conversation. “I was curious, and wanted to ‘help’, so I walked inside unnoticed… and then I saw you…” humor left his tone. “You were lying on that hospital bed just perfectly. You looked like the dead… so pale, and beautiful. That’s when I realized… you’re different… So I stole you.”

I shifted my stiff body, and sat up. “What do you plan to do with me?”

He paused for a moment. “I plan to keep you here until you heal.”

“Where are we anyways?”

“I killed a couple on vacation in this cabin, and thought you could stay here for awhile… Just until I decide to kill you.”

I rolled my eyes. “Is this an attempt to make me fear you?”

“Foolish, foolish child” Another chuckle was heard from under his mask. “Do you realize how venerable you are at this moment? I can do whatever I want with you.”

With that he left.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Three weeks. I had been trapped in here three weeks.

As soon as I was able to move, Jack chained me to the bed so I couldn’t escape while he was gone.

One time I came close to escaping, and he took a kidney.

I think he’s been tampering with the little food he gives me, because I’m always tired, and low on energy... I’m asleep very often…. Sometimes for a few days.

Sometimes he just… watches me.

He loves to watch me; he says I’m like a fish in a fish tank… Just for looks.

Recently, he’s put bars on the window in the room I stay in, and installed a look from outside the room door so I can walk around.

Bored of my thoughts, I stand and walk to the long mirror looking in. Other than all the scars I’ve gotten since meeting Jeff (not to mention my eye scar), I’ve returned to my normal state. My normal coloration has returned to its tanish state, my eyes to their bright almost glowing green, and my messy brown hair is the same as always.

Ashamed of my right eye, I grab the scissors, and comb on the bedside, and cut bangs to cover it.  To my surprise, they didn’t come out bad… if anything they were pretty good.

“Hey, good job Irony.” I whispered to myself blandly, with a pinch of proudness.

I brushed my newfound bangs over my eye, and put my brush down, and walked back to the bed with my scissors.

I pulled up the sleeve of my hoody, and pressed the open blade of the scissors to a clean, scarless spot on the lower part of my arm, and just starred at the shiny blade.

Blood… I needed it…

Being here only increased my bloodlust, and thoughts of killing… I couldn’t ignore them.

I no longer regretted killing my mother, or anyone else I killed…

I wanted…

more…

 I needed more…

So I started cutting. Not to feel pain, or for other reasons someone might do it, I just loved the crimson coloration of it, and the pain reminded me on how I got hurt on most of my kills.

I smile as I slowly pressed the side of the scissors to my skin, watching small crimson droplets slide down my arm, slowly…

There was a knock on the door. I pulled down my jacket sleeve quickly, slipping the slightly bloody scissors in my hoody pocket.

“Yes?” I said as Jack walked into my room.

He grabbed my wrist, and yanked out of bed, dragging me out the room…. And the cabin?

“Jack? Where are we going?” I said, knowing that even if I could get from his grip, I couldn’t outrun him.

Jack turned around, pushing me into a tree, pressing me against it, with a knife to my neck. His mask was only inches from my face when he spoke. “I’m letting you go… I’m bored of you, but there’s one thing I ask of you…”

I gave him a questioning look. Freedom. MY freedom.

I knew what I wanted to do with it.

“What do you need?”

“Stay away from Jeff, and don’t tell him what I did… say… you ran away.”

“Why?”

“You changed him; I want the old Jeff back.” He pressed the knife a little closer to my neck, making a small trickle of blood that I, of course couldn’t feel. “Be happy I’m letting you live. Now leave, and if you visit, I will make your life hell, and take away everything you love.”

“You can’t take away what I don’t have.” With that, I walked away, guiding myself out of the now somewhat familiar forest.

At some point in time I meet my usual path from the forest to my house, and I followed it. When I reached my old rundown home, I walked up the front steps, and looked under the mat for a key. I took the key, and unlocked the door. I walked into my home.

I walked up the stairs, to my room to change into darker clothing. I looked through my draws, where I pulled out a pair of black stretch pants, black stretch pants, and a grey sleeveless shirt. I dressed myself, and pulled on my black hoody. I walked down to the kitchen, and pulled out my bloody scissors, placing them into my boot, and filling my newfound hoody pocket space, with my largest, sharpest kitchen knife. I looked out the window, to see the setting sun.

“Beautiful.” I spoke, craving blood. I needed it.

To pass the time I had before the city went to sleep, I made myself a sandwich, and sat on the couch watching the news so I could catch up on what happened while I was gone. When I saw my face, I turned the volume up to listen to the skinny redhead in the pencil skirt.

“Irony Storm, is seventeen years old, and was last seen at a local hospital for gunshot trauma, she had recently been running from an infamous ‘Jeffery the killer’. The police were out to protect her, but she soon went missing in the hospital walls. She has been gone for nearly a month, and is assumed to be dead. Please stay on the lookout and contact police if you have any further information to share.”

I rolled my eyes, as they started to interview cops. “Great.” I took a bite of my sandwich, and looked back to the TV where I saw none other than Noah. For a moment I was happy to see his face, but then I remembered how he tried to kill me, I was going to turn off the tv but I was somewhat interested in his story.

“So, you saw this ‘Jeff the killer’ right?” The older looking man asked.

“Ugh, Yeah. I was at the hospital with Irony, and he appeared. I pulled out my gun and was about to shoot him, when he took the gun and shot Irony.”

I clutched my fist together at the lie he came up with… the lie he would pay for. I turned off the TV, and pulled my hoody up, walking out the door of my home.

The night had finally arrived.

I walked that same path that was on the forest edge that I always did.

I was about half way towards my destination, when I heard a familiar voice.

“Irony?”

>Please, tell me who you think called her name?<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 31.6K 40
A murdered father has left Hope's life in shambles. With limited support in her life she feels alone. So what happens when a mysterious man comes in...
8.3K 402 17
Jeff thought things would get better. He finally understood that he had a home. A family. Friends. And yet somehow he was still the same loud mouthed...
4.5K 208 24
Jane Hates Jeff. Always has, Always will. After being kidnapped, Jane finds an ugly truth that will surely shape her life. And that is to live on th...
150K 4.8K 32
They were just a new family moving in , The Woods . She and her mom Barbara and Brother didn't know they were dangerous , well one of them in particu...