I Knew It Was You (Kellic) (b...

By WinsorMoon

Sixteen years old, Kellin Bostwick starts a new life after his mom, sister, and him escapes his father. After... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 [Final]
Yes or no?
2022 Announcement!
Its posted!

Chapter 21

1.8K 90 5
By WinsorMoon

~•a week later•~

Well it's been a week without him. Oliver has been bothering me and I can't take that right now. So I've stayed home for the last two days. I'm staring into darkness, and I feel so empty and lost. Were my... our dreams wrong? Maybe I've gotten too fat, too disgusting. I'm too much. I've gotten too clingy. This was.... a mistake... I should've known. The 'I love you's' were lies in the first place. I feel the tears burning my eyes. I feel the triplets start to kick again. "It's okay sweethearts, Mommy's okay." I say. Clearly they know I'm not. At least I still have them right?

I'm so sorry your dad isn't gonna be here. Hopefully i'll be able to give someone else a chance but now or for the next few years is a no. I grab the second pillow I always had for Vic and cuddle up to it. I start to cry into it soaking it with my tears. "Aww Kell," I hear Justin say. "Sorry," I should go somewhere else I attempt to get up, but I was stopped. "It's okay, don't get up. You need some rest Kell." Justin says. "I can't. When I go to sleep I see him. My dreams are filled with him and it hurts me..." I tell him.

"Sleep is good for the babies Kell, and the dreams may bring you happiness." He says. I sigh, sniffling. "Try okay?" He said. "Okay," I close my eyes and almost immediately fall asleep.

•~ {Dream} ~•

Vic and I were happy. My head was on his shoulder, and we were sitting on a bench at the park. I look down to see I have a flat stomach. "Mommy, can you play hide and seek with us?" A little girl ask me. "Sure," I smile and stand up and follow her into the park.

She starts to run so I run after her. "Swings!!" She yells happily. "I thought you wanted to play hide and seek?" I ask her, smiling. "I changed my mind." She smiles. I pick her up and put her in the swing. I start pushing her and we are both laughing and having a great time.

~•{Reality}•~

I open my eyes and just stared at the wall. It's light outside now, I knew it wasn't a good idea to sleep. I miss him... I miss him so fucking much. I'm sure he's not gonna come back though. I wonder where he is.... Why did he leave? I feel the triplets start to kick softly, and I sighed as I feel more tears threaten to spill out my red puffy eyes. I'm so sorry... it's all my fault he's not gonna be here. I feel the tears come pouring out of my eyes and run down my face.

I choke out a sob and clutch my blankets. I felt my phone vibrate. I grabbed it and turned it on seeing I have a text from Justin. All it says is 'Eat' he knows I don't want to... I place my hand on my stomach. Only for you guys.. I manage to pick myself up. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen.

I open the fridge and take out some bologna. I grab some bread from the cabinet and make a sandwich. I walk into the living room and sit down. I eat the sandwich and sit down in silence for a while. It's quiet and I'm too lazy and drained to get up even though I know I'm gonna have to sometime. I hear someone knock on the door. I get up and walk to it.

I open the door to reveal Vic's mom standing there. "Can I come in?" she ask. "Yeah," I step aside to let her in. She walks in and I shut the door behind her. She walks into the living room, I'm right behind her. We sit down on the couch. "How are you?" She ask. "Horrible," I say sitting back. "What have you eaten?" she ask. "Just a bologna sandwich." I say. "That isn't enough food, Dear." she says.

"I haven't been hungry." I say looking down. "You are you just don't feel it," she says. I shrug. "How are they?" she ask. "Good they've been kicking a lot more." I tell her. "Are they doing it now?" She ask. "Not right now, I think they fell asleep." I say. "Have you heard from him?" she ask. "No," I say, looking down. Tears quickly formed in my eyes. "He'll come around," she says.

I feel my shoulders shake as I choke out a sob. "Come here," she says softly holding out her arms. I lean down, and she hugs me as I cry. "Everything's gonna be fine," she strokes my hair calmly. "I miss him so much. He meant and still means everything to me. I don't know h-how I'm gonna do this without him." I say. "Like I said, everything's gonna be just fine." she tells me again.

"I-it's all my fault..." I sob. "What do you mean?" She ask. "I'm a handful. I'm not good enough for him. I feel even worst that I'm the reason the kids dad isn't gonna be around or around as much." I say. "That's not true, and you know it. In Vic's eyes you're perfect and he'll be there. Vic loves you, I'm sure he'll come around." She tells me. "How do you know?" I ask softly. She says, "I know my son..." She trails off.

I feel babies start to kick a little bit.  I sit up straight. "Their kicking now if you still want to feel it." I say, wiping tears away from my eyes. She puts her hand on my stomach. I grab her hand. "Here," I place it where you can feel them. "That's too cute." She smiles.

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

Stressful chapter with a bit of a fluffy ending. I love you my Darlings!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.2K 12
submissive kellin quinn loves his partner, vic. he would call him his boyfriend, but he isn't allowed. vic treats kellin like pure shit, but he won't...
20K 1.3K 18
Vic claims it's over between him and his ex-boyfriend that he is still in love with, but is it really over? ° Read Change first. (:
97.7K 3.8K 25
Kellin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Vic and can't shake these feelings, not even after ten years, not even when Vic falls in love with...
284K 12.3K 50
After being taken away from his severely neglectful parents, Kellin Quinn is put into foster care with little knowledge or experience of the world ou...