Babysitting Homosexual Twins...

بواسطة Annonano

don't read. read last part. i'm sorry, bye. المزيد

Babysitting Homosexual Twins (Yaoi BoyxBoy)
Story 2
Story 3
Story 4
Story 5
Story 6
Ask & Interview Box part 1
Story 7
Story 8
Story 9
Story 10
Story 11
Story 12
Ask & Interview Box part 2
Story 14
Story 15
Story 16
Side Story: Noah and Gerald Talk
Story 17
Story 18
Story 19
Story 20
Story 21
Ask & Interview Box part 3
Story 22
Story 23
Story 24
not an update

Story 13

17.6K 532 116
بواسطة Annonano

Story 13: Memories of Gerald

"What are we going to do? We lack out of people. It's an odd number", a voice I forgot who it was wondered. It was a really fuzzy memory in fourth grade, so why do I remember it now?

"And Arthur's not here today?! Dammit!" One of the guys groaned.

I looked around the big playground and spotted a red-headed drawing on the sand.

"What about him?" I pointed, "He's the new kid, right?"

"EEeehhhh?! Why? He sucks at sports! He's even worse than most of the girls in the class!"

"And he's such a weirdo! All he did all day is doodling"

"Come on, it's worth a try", I assured, spinning the ball for dodgeball with one of my finger but my attempt failed, which caused Brandon who was next to me chuckled teasingly. He then looked up at the orders.

"Just ask him. Maybe he's good at dodgeball" he stated in a calm tone. A voice I always adored.

"Even you, Brandon?!" One of the kids groaned. "Fine! But he's not going to be in my team!"

"Sure, he can be in mine", I announced, throwing the ball in the air and caught it myself. I held the ball and walked over to the kid.

"Hello", I greeted, crouching down besides him. "What are you drawing?"

"Spongebob", he said firmly without even glancing my way.

"That's a nice picture. You make a great artist", I told him, which is not a lie. The picture looks like an exact copy of it. "Gerald... Castro, isn't it?"

He looked up with his eyes widen. "You remember my name?"

I tilted my head, "That's not a crime, right?"

He looked down avoiding my gaze and blushed, "I-I'm just surprised someone actually... remembered. Thank you. What's yours?"

"Noah Eden" I said. "Gerald, do you want to play dodgeball together?"

"M-Me?" He gave me a weird look, "You wouldn't want me to-"

"Nahh, come on, let's go", I pulled him by the arm and another blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Hey guys! I got him to agree!" I called at the group. Brandon grinned at the new face.

"Hey! I'm Brandon. What's yours?" He rested his arm on my shoulder. Gerald somehow gave him a look of jealously. "Gerald Castro," he replied anyway.

"Okay! Enough chit-chat, let's go play!" One of the kid shouted.

***

"Hahahaha! That was awesome!" Brandon cheered, collapsing on the grass.

I sat beside him. "I know, right! Even though we lose, but still!" I laughed along with him.

Gerald put on an uneasy look before crouched to me. "I'm really sorry... Sorry for making your team loses..."

"That? Nahh, I don't mind it", I said giving him a soft pat on the head. He looked down and blushed. "It was just a game, after all", Brandon added.

"By the way..." I stroked Gerald's long, red bangs, "Don't you think it's a little disturbing having your bangs this long?". The latter shook his head while still looking down. It began to get on my nerves.

"Looking down is forbidden", I told him. I brushed his bangs behind his ear and tidied his hair. "If you brush your long hair aside and starts lifting your head, the world can change you know?"

At that same time, Gerald lifted his face and his alluring brown eyes, his flushed face makes a good combination with it. I swear the area around him seems to sparkle.

Brandon and I gasped, but then my expression immediately turned into a grin. "See? It's better if you lift your chin up confidently with a proud smile".

"I-If you say so...", the slightly taller boy in front of me held his red cheeks in embarrassment, with his eyes focusing on me.

"Hey, bell's almost ringing. Let's go!" Brandon suddenly called. I dragged Gerald behind me and smiled at him. He smiled back widely. Without further words, I just knew we're friends already.

And since then, he had always been the proud Gerald with chin high and his typical confident smile.

"-Earth to Noah! Earth to Noah! Do you hear me!?" Kyle shouted to my ear. I blinked in realization and looked at him.

We were sitting on a bench in front of McDonalds because the twins thought of buying some ice cream. I must've been day dreaming while waiting for them.

"W-What is it?" I muttered, turning my head towards his direction. He was licking on a cone of chocolate ice cream that's rested on his left hand while his right hand is holding a melting vanilla one. He raised an eyebrow and pushed the melting ice cream to me.

"Yours", he mumbled and lazily licked on his ice cream. I said a sorry before examined my ice cream. Some of the white stuff dripped down his hands. I licked it and he jolted in surprise.

"No-Noah?!" Kyle stammered, but I continue to lick off the ice cream from his hands while grabbing his hand, preventing him from getting away.

After his hand is clean, I took my ice cream and ate it as if nothing happens. He stared at me with a flushed expression. So cute, I couldn't help but snicker.

I heard someone running in our direction, looked up and figured out it was Keith. He also got an ice cream in his hand, and it stained some parts of his clothes and cheeks.

He panted before sat himself next to me. "I thought I saw Gerald but he was too fast", he said between heavy breaths. Gerald... Memories came flashing back to me. I really need an explanation for what he did earlier, or else I can't sleep in peace.

Before that, I decided to tease Keith, so I leaned closer and licked the area of his cheek that is covered in ice cream.

His eyes widen immediately and with a startled expression, he blushed profusely. "What are you-"

I cut his sentence by covering his stained shirt with my jacket. He looked down in realization and muttered a sweet thanks.

Suddenly Kyle burried his face to my back and in reflex, I tried to look at him.

"Stop giving all your attention to him!" he whined. "I want a kiss on the cheek too!"

I blushed and sighed. "Kyle, that wasn't even a kiss" I stated. I pulled his face and kissed his left cheek. "Now that's a kiss", I said with a smirk before taking turns, kissing Keith on his right cheek.

Both of them blushed madly. I chuckled and stood up from my seat. "Let's go home, it's getting dark"

***

~School the next day~

History class. Nice, at least I can go take a short nap while the teacher done her story-telling. It's also an advantage, though, I sat on the back of the class.

I ask Luca to wake me up whenever there's a quiz or some sort. He unusually agrees.

Other than that, I haven't told anyone about Gerald. And he hasn't spoken to me since then too.

As sleepiness began to invade me, I drifted off to sleep.

"What is it that you want to talk about, Gerald?" I asked. We were in the middle of an empty field, only the two of us. A gentle wind blew past, brushing Gerald's bangs aside.

Confusedly, I tried to remember when this scene happen. Oh, right. Eighth grade.

Gerald bit his lip before a color of red crept up to his cheek, making it the same color as his hair. He rubbed the back of his neck and shifted both nervously and uncomfortably. I heard him swallowed a mouthful of saliva before finally looked up with a serious expression.

"I know I must really do this, sooner or later", he said out of nowhere before taking a deep breath.

"Noah, I like you"

The wind stop blowing. Gerald's hair fall to his face and the trees stop making a move.

"Not like in a friendly way. Nor does it in a brotherly way. Like as in really like. Like as in love. Y-You know, that kind of love", he added in hurry. "I love you, Noah. And only you"

With a dazed expression, I stared at him with wide eyes. He waited for an answer patiently.

"I-I..." I began, my throat suddenly went hoarse. I cleared my throat. "...I'm really sorry..."

"Dude, wake up", Luca shook me awake. I rubbed my eyes and looked around, the classroom is almost empty. I sat up and my back immediately ached, I must've slept in a wrong position.

"You actually slept through the whole lesson", he said amused before pulling me by the arm.

I ignored his comment and looked up into space, trying to remember the dream and the continuation.

"...I don't think I'm even interested in guys..." I mumbled.

That time, I saw the most hurt look on someone's expression. Gerald was holding back tears. He must've realized I noticed this, because he forced a smile which turned to a bitter smile.

"Oh... It's ok... I understand..." He turned back and run away sobbing, I was too startled to move a single muscle.

Since then, Gerald starts wearing that hoodie and scarf, and let his bangs grow. He has returned to his normal self which I'm quite glad about. A year later he began to know Cath and dated her.

But one thing on him never change. He still has his chin up proudly.

"Hey Gerald!" Luca's call makes me broke my own thoughts. I quickly looked up at the direction he was calling and spotted Gerald.

"Luca! Go make me an excuse!" I shouted at the confused brown haired and run towards the finally-realized Gerald. I yanked his arm and pulled him away to the gym storage room.

"We need to talk!" I declared, slamming my hand against the wall.

With a pissed expression, the red-head crossed his arms. "About what?"

"Don't try to act stupid, Gerald Castro", I growled and stepped closer to him. "I just want us to return the way it is before".

A tear ticked down Gerald's eye and he immediately wiped it. "Do you even know what 'the way it is before' like?" His voice sounds cracked. "When you didn't admit me as someone that likes you."

"It's so unfair..." This time, he let his tears flow. "Lately I've figure out you used to like Brandon. And since then, I've begun thinking over things. Unfair. You said you weren't interested in guys. Yet you like him and rejected me completely. And then the twins came and yet you give them a chance. How about me?"

He walked up and hugged me, his tears wetting my shoulder. "I was so happy someone remember my name... Someone changed my world and convince me to look from high... Someone that actually wanted to be my friend. Even if we may not end up together, being able to stay by your side is more than enough..."

Tears escaped my eye. How could I have forgotten one of my best friend? I returned his hug with shaky hands. "I'm sorry..." I muttered, my sight blurry from tears.

"I, too... Still want to stay like this... Hanging out with all of you... Were the best thing I ever get, that I actually don't deserve... I also wanted to stay friends..." He let out a shaky breath in my ear. "I'm sorry... I just completely lost it that time... Please don't be mad at me..."

"Idiot Gerald, why would I be mad at you?" I patted his head, "I'm the one who should've got mad at". He gave me a sad grin.

After a while, we broke the hug and decided to skip that one class and spend it by talking to each other. It's really nice having him back. I told him about Arthur and Jones and he said he knew it already. Wow, I felt so left out. But he assured me and said it was just too obvious in his eyes.

We decided to get out of the storage and was surprised when we saw Luca and the twins behind the door.

"You guys?!"

"Heh, 'sup. Sorry we eavesdrop a little", Luca said rubbing the back of his neck. He went to pat Gerald on the back and the twins hugged Gerald.

"Uh... We should... Probably go..." the red-head announced awkwardly. We nodded and headed back to the school building.

~~~

ANNNON'S TEA TIME:

Yo.

Not a bad chapter, eh? Don't worry, like what I've mentioned, no Gerald x Noah. It's just bromances and stuff, please don't panic.

Anyway~ Last chance to vote for the twins! Remember the prize!

And, uh, I decided to update this before Zankura Academy because I think people are waiting for this book's update more. I'm sorry. No, really, I am.

There might be errors because I haven't edited it. Maybe later. I'm a lazy person.

Go COMMENT, VOTE, and FOLLOW! All those stuff... Please...?

Alright, stay awesome you lot. Love ya'.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

615K 21.7K 34
𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑖 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑...
57 0 7
"I never thought this would happen. Ever. Especially not to me. Never in my life did I think that one day, everybody I loved would die. And definitel...
172 25 14
This story is based on a big connection. Read to find out...... No more further description ✨
2.1K 106 9
"There is nothing so tragic as thinking someone was so perfect for you, and yet they won't love you back. - Unrequited Love