Jaylos One Shots!

By lolziez980

You know you wanna read. P.s. my earlier chapters are really bad and my latest chapters are much better! Just... More

A/N!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N
Rant.
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Happy Halloween!
27
A/N
28
I'm Alive!
The Perfect Christmas
Stuck
30
31
33
34
35
36
Not So Pointless Rant.
37
38
39
40
Happy...?
41
Happy Valentines Day!
42

32

1.5K 23 2
By lolziez980

Warning: M-preg!!

__________

Carlos took in a deep breath. He couldn't hold this off for any longer. He has already taken more tests than he has in school so he knows that it can't be anything else. He pushed open the door to face the music.

"Jay? Jay can we talk for a moment?" Carlos asked walking into his and his boyfriends shared room. "Of course C. What's up?" Jay asked putting down the book he was currently reading.

"I don't know how to say this but.. I'm.. Pregnant." Carlos said feeling a weight lift from his shoulders. "W-what?" Jay asked shocked. "I'm going to be a father?" He asked his mouth ajar. "Yes.." Carlos asked scared about what Jay might say.

"Wow.. Um Carlos are you sure about this?" Jay asked. Carlos felt like he just got stabbed in the heart. "What do you mean? Aren't you happy?" Carlos asked starting to get angry and sad at the same time.

"Of course I'm happy! I just don't know if this is the right time for a baby. I'm sure you understand." Jay said reaching out to Carlos. Carlos slapped his hand away. "How dare you say that?! Well when your dick was up my ass you surely weren't saying that! I can not believe you Jayden! I have a growing, living, breathing human inside me and you say that you don't think it's the right time?! What do you want me to do kill our baby with an abortion?!" Carlos shouted standing up. Jay stayed silent.

Carlos gasped putting a hand on his stomach and one over his mouth. It actually made him physically sick. "Get out." He spat. "What?" Jay asked. "Get the hell out of my-" Carlos was halted when he dashed to the bathroom to spill out his breakfast along with dinner and lunch from yesterday.

"Carlos!" Jay said going after him. "Do not touch me. I said get out!" Carlos roared. Jay recoiled. He has never seen Carlos this mad. Especially at him. "Carlos please let me explain-" "You will do nothing of the sort not get out!" Carlos screamed throwing the closest thing to him at Jay, which was a bottle of shampoo.

Jay flinched blocking the object. He backed away slowly. He couldn't believe what he just let happen. Him and his stupid reaction. Now he messed everything up! He saw Carlos brushing his teeth. He put on a jacket and started downstairs. "Carlos? Where are you going?" Jay asked.

"No where that concerns you." Carlos said walking out the door.

"Carlos I'm sorry it's not safe to be out here in this condition." Jay said going after him. It was cloudy and cold. It was also very foggy. "It doesn't matter since you don't want a baby. It'll probably freeze to death along with me then you'll be happy." Carlos said coldy.

"Carlos you don't understand!" Jay said grabbing Carlos' shoulder. Carlos jerked Jay off of him in anger. "Don't understand what?! As my boyfriend I thought you'd be accepting of me and our baby!" Carlos shouted. "I am accepting of you!" Jay said groaning in frustration.

"But not our baby you let that part out." Carlos said. "You are being so difficult right now!" Jay exclaimed. "If you didn't know moodswings happen when your pregnant but you wouldn't know that since you don't want a child!" Carlos screamed. "It's not my fault I'm feeling this way!" Jay shouted back.

"Then what is it?!" Carlos asked so done. "It's that Carlos look out!!" Jay yelled shoving Carlos out of the way. There were screeches and a loud bang.

They were in the street this whole time.

Screams and gasps came from the street. "Someone call 911!" A woman shouted as she quickly got her phone out to dial as well. Carlos groaned as he sat up. He had cuts and scraps on his legs. He stood up ignoring the shooting pain in his body.

He saw a horrific scene. A car with a crashed windshield and blood on it. He walked around to the front and saw a body laying there.

"No.." He said walking to the body. It was Jay's. He laid motionless with spikes of glass laced into his body. He was bloody all over. Carlos started to cry. He pulled Jay away from the car.

"Jay? Jay say something to me." Carlos said pushing Jay. "Jay please answer me. Say something!" He shouted in the unconscious boys ear as he started vigorously shaking him.

The paramedics came a few seconds later.

"Jay! Wake up! Wake! Up! Wake up! Wake up..." Carlos yelled and screamed as he kept hitting Jay hoping he would wake up. "Jay please don't do this to me I-I-I can't live without you. I-I-I wouldn't know what to do please wake up." He said as the paramedics came to get Jay.

"No!" He shouted trying to fight off the paramedics from taking Jay away. They restrained him long enough for them to get Jay into the ambulance.

"You monster!" Carlos shouted at the driver. He was going to run over to the man to teach him a lesson but the authorities held him back. He hit the cops, kicked, scratched, struggled to get free. When he was unsuccessful he stopped trying and broke down crying even harder than he had before.

"Please take me to wherever they are going. I need to be there." He sobbed into the cops uniform. The cop nodded and lead Carlos to the vehicle.

The whole way Carlos cried. The cop found it useless to try and calm the boy down. All he did was advise him to not go crazy.

"Thank you." Carlos said as he got out of the car. He ran into the hospital. "I'm here for a boy who just came in here. He had brown hair and was just hit by a car. He had glass in his everywhere and was bloody. Where did they take him?" He asked fanatically. This really was not healthy for the baby.

"Sir I'll have to ask you to calm down." The lady at the counter said. "Sit down on the chairs over there and wait until I get any information." She said. "Fuck you bitch." Carlos spat. She was no use to him. He started to search around the hospital.

"Sir you can't do that! Security!" The lady shouted. Security grabbed Carlos and forced him down. "You don't do this to a pregnant man!" He shouted. The men immediately eased up on Carlos. "Sir you should not be so stressed while pregnant!" The lady exclaimed. She called a nurse over.

The nurse lead Carlos to a room. She instructed him to lay down. Carlos had calmed down with the crying but was still very upset. She started running some tests.

After a few minutes of silence the woman spoke up. "It seems that your baby is unharmed thankfully.what happened before all of this?" She asked. "My boyfriend said he didn't want a baby yet here I am pregnant." Carlos said sighing.

"Some boyfriend." The girl said. "I know right? Then I got mad and walked off and he tried to stop me but I didn't listen. We were in the street and he basically... Saved my life." Carlos said as something in his brain clicked.

"His name is Jayden. He has long brown hair and was just hit ny a car. Please find him. I promise I won't rage." He said to the nurse. She nodded and left the room.

It was hours before Carlos heard anything. He had more than calmed down in that time. Finally, the nurse came back.

"Carlos follow me." She said. Carlos got out of the bed and followed the nurse. She lead him to the elevator. They went up 5 floors to floor 7. She lead him to room 101.

She opened the door and allowed Carlos in.

Carlos wanted to vomit once he saw the state of his most beloved. "How is he?" He asked in a whisper. "He's going to live but the impact of the car has left him with some seriously broken and out of placed bones. The doctors did everything they did to put them back in place. They also removed all the glass and other things. They stitched up everything that needed stiching. All we can do now is help his legs and arms set in place properly." She explained.

Carlos nodded. Jay was in only his boxers. He had a long and bloddy stitch going all the eay across his stomach diagonally. He had stitches on his face, arms, and legs. He had a cast on his right leg and left arm. He looked... Dead.

"Can I be alone for a moment?" He asked the lady. She nodded and left.

"Jay I am so sorry." He whispered. "This is all my fault. If only I would've just listened. If only I would've been more open to your explination. Then maybe we would be okay." He said tracing one of the stitches on the boys face.

"I'm such a terrible boyfriend. I promise when you wake up you will be waking up to a new life." He said looking down at his stomach.

Should I?

He asked himself. He shook his head. "No." He said.

He spent a about 20 more minuets talking to Jay before falling asleep in a chair.

Day after day Carlos had been cared for by the hospital and had been by Jay's side whenever he isn't being cared for. Whenever he was with Jay he would have conversations like he was awake.

It's been 2 months. Carlos was now 3 months. He was with Jay. He grabbed the boys uncasted hand and pulled up his shirt. He gently placed the cold hand on his stomach. "You feel that? That's your child. That's our child." He whispered tears streaming down his face. He smiled when he felt a tiny hand on his stomach where Jay's hand is. "Don't worry baby. Daddy's going to be okay. They're excited to meet you Jay." He said starting to cry happy tears.

And for a second he swore he felt Jay's hand tense in the slightest on his belly.

The now 6 month Carlos was with Jay as he was everyday. He sat in a chair next to Jay's bed. He rubbed his stomach in light circles. "Hush little baby don't say a word. Papa's gonna buy you a mocking bird. And if that mocking bird don't sing, Papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring. And if that diamond ring turn brass, Papa's gonna buy you a looking glass. And if that looking glass gets broke, Papa's gonna buy you a billy goat. And if that billy goat don't pull, Papa's gonna buy you a cart and bull. And if that cart and bull turn over, Papa's gonna buy you a dog named Rover. And if that dog named Rover don't bark Papa's gonna buy you a horse and cart. And if that horse and cart fall down.." Carlos sang sweetly to himself and the baby.

"You'll still be the sweetest boy in town."

Carlos shook his head in disbelief at the voice he just heard. He turned around and saw Jay smiling at him. "Jay." He said covering his mouth. He didn't know when or if Jay would wake up. If he knew singing would do the trick he would've done it a long time ago. "Hi baby." Jay said. Carlos reached out to touch his face. Jay hissed in pain.

Carlos recoiled his hand quicker than the flash. "Jay I am so sorry." Carlos said. "No Carlos. I'm sorry. If I just had been more accepting then this wouldn't have happened." Jay said with a sigh. "It's just that.." He started. "I'm all ears." Carlos said. "It's just that me not having the ideal father, I don't know how to take care of a baby. I mean what if he doesn't like me? I would be the worst parent." Jay said sighing. "Jayden don't say that. You would be the best parent. Caring for a child is easy. Love them like you love me. Not in the sexual way of course." Carlos added. "That's all?" Jay asked. Carlos nodded. "Plus you have me so you won't do this alone." He said with a smile. "What did I do to deserve you?" Jay asked. He will never understand why he was blessed with someone as amazing as Carlos.

"What's his name?" Jay asked. "CJ." Carlos said looking at his stomach. Jay hesitantly reached out to touch Carlos' stomach. "Hey little guy. It's your dad here. I love you so much. I would never want anything to happen to you. I promise I will love you just as much as I love your father." Jay said to CJ. Carlos let the tears escape his eyes
This is all he ever wanted since he found out.

Jay reached out and pulled Carlos down for a kiss.

"We may not be perfect. But we will ne a family." He said looking deep into Carlos' eyes.

Carlos kmew that they were going to be okay.

_________

Yoo my wattpad strangers! If you liked that chapter how about you..

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share

Excuse all grammar errors!

I think that is all I love you all and I will see YOU in the next update! Bye!

- Z Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 38 7
Collection of imagines about the characters from the Descendants movies. Feel free to leave a request!
47.4K 748 29
A story after descendants 2 so like descendants 3 you are mal and that's probably the only point of view I will use This is my first fanfic sorry if...
54.6K 963 14
Life in Auradon is better than ever. I have a boyfriend, other friends and I've even managed to make peace with Audrey and her family. She's my close...
212K 3.7K 25
âťťYou, The reader will be the twin sister of Mal and the daughter of Maleficent. DISNEY DESCENDANTS DOESN'T BELONG TO ME. This is just FanFiction.âťž âťť...