Hardened

By TheCandyChild

When Rin Kagamine's brother reappears after two years as mysteriously as he disappeared, Miku Hatsune's life... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapt 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapt 8
Chapter 9
Chapt 10
Chapt 11
Chapt 12
Chapt13
Chapt 14
Chapt 15
Chapter 16
Chapt 17
Chapt 18
Chapt 19
Chapt 21
Chapt 22
Chapt 23
Chapt 24
Teaser
dEteRMinED

Chapt 20

641 30 28
By TheCandyChild

Len
"IA...I fucked up. I've dug a hole so deep I'm in fucking China. I'm at your place. Hurry up and come." Without waiting for IA's reply, the Kagamine hung up with a sigh and set his phone on the dining room table. He was in some serious trouble. Really bad trouble. He supposed he should have been more careful, but come on. Who the hell takes a wannabe crazy cat lady that wears a black cat ear headband seriously? It certainly wasn't Len. Perhaps he had been a bit too cocky- SeeU had a reputation. But, then again, Rei told him that it wasn't a big deal and he'd take her down easily.

Oh, so you're blaming me? Rei whined. It's not my fault she was into magic!

Rei. You literally said, "It's fine, it's not like she has mythical magical powers or anything!"

Well I thought that she was just another hot babe with skills, okay? Rei excused. We- I mean, you- have a bigger problem. What're you gonna do about...your appearance? Len shivered at the thought of it. It was so...humiliating to be seen like how he was at the moment. He turned to look in the mirror, scowling. Fuck my life.

The orange cat ears atop his head twitched, and the striped orange tail waved around agitatedly. The one blue eye that showed was more feline-like, the pupil of it turned to a slit. Hell, even his canines were sharper and more cat like. He felt like one of those retarded anime cat people. It was like a joke. And boy, was it ironic. The fearsome, infamous Devil's Dog nearly turned into a cat? How pathetic.

Well, I myself think you look adorable, but I don't think the public can see you like this. There's weird pedophiles out there, you know. Len snorted and rolled his eyes. He could take care of himself in case some perverted asshole came up to him.

Oh, you mean like yourself? He retorted. I have no clue. Maybe I can go find SeeU-

But you killed her. Rei pointed out. Len groaned. Perhaps...maybe he shouldn't have killed her right then.

Fuck my life... He sighed. He hoped IA would arrive soon. He was sure that she'd be able to find a way out of this problem. IA seemed knowledgeable in this type of stuff. School was a different matter.

As if on cue, the door began to unlock and in walked IA. He turned to look at her. She stared at him. "Shut up." He hissed once he saw her biting her cheek, trying to desperately hold in her laughter. Right after he said it, the blonde, not being able to contain it any longer, burst into a booming laughter, clutching her stomach and gasping. Seriously. Fuck. My. Life.

"Oh my God!" She wheezed between laughs. She paused, looked at Len, then resumed laughing so hard that she fell to the floor. "You...you're a...a...!" She cackled, unable to finish her sentence. Len hissed and glared at her.

"Shut the hell up you piece of-"

"So cute!"

"I am not cute! This is a serious matter-"

"Your- your little kitty ears and cute little tail are so cute that-"

"I will skin you alive-"

"I'm gonna die!"

"Yeah, you're gonna die alright!" Len snarled. IA paused, still giggling, then dug through her purse for something. Len scowled. What the fuck-

A red dot appeared on the floor in front of him. Fuck my life. He looked at IA in disbelief. She held one of those flashlights/lasers that people often used to play with cats. She moved it around and Len couldn't help, much to his horror, but be transfixed on the red dot. "Stop!" He snapped at her. He walked over to her and snatched it out of his hands before he could pounce on it. Common sense told him that it was just a laser and it wasn't in physical form, but...it was moving so quickly back and forth on the floor and, boy, did Len really want to catch it-

Len heard something drop, and he turned toward the source. And you know what it was? This is the worst fucking day ever, Len thought tiredly. Fuck my tragic life...seriously... There, at the door, was Miku. Len was pretty sure that she thought that he was some junkie or was in some little ghetto-ass gang from the bad side of town, and that was alright as long as she didn't think anything abnormal was going on. And now here she was, gaping at his appearance. He seriously needed some cake because if he didn't get any type of dessert on this shitty day he was sure he was going to commit homicide.

"What..." The tealette said, blinking. IA stopped her giggling abruptly and paled.

"You're supposed to be waiting outside..." She told her. Miku didn't take her eyes off of Len, even when he snorted and glared at the blonde.

"You brought her?!" He hissed. IA shrugged.

"She forgot her jacket..."

"Couldn't you have just, oh, I don't know, give it to her tomorrow like a sane person would in this situation!"

"You know very well that I'm far from sane, Lenny. And she insisted, I didn't think that your situation would be that bad-"

"IA, did you not hear me say that I dug a hole so deep that I'm in China?! Actually, scratch that, I've dug myself a hole so deep that I'm in hell where I belong!"

"So cute..." Miku whispered. Len gave her a sharp look, slightly surprised that she wasn't freaking out or asking questions or spazzing out on the floor. He learned that Miku was a curious girl that tended to ask too many questions, most of which that Len couldn't answer truthfully. This should've been the weirdest thing she's seen, and yet the first thing that she said was "cute?"

"Eh?" Len managed. "Did you just say...cute?" Miku raised her eyebrows and nodded. She crossed her arms with a small sigh and gave Len a knowing look.

"This is some pretty weird shit that I didn't think were possible and only happened in cartoons and I kinda just want to go and think about the meaning of life and freak out in the corner and ask so many questions," She said, pausing for breath, "but I know you won't answer them. You keep saying you will later, but we all know that's bullshit. The only thing keeping me from having that little existential crisis I mentioned earlier is that, as much as I'd want you to stay like this forever and ever, obviously you can't let anyone see you like this."

​​​Len didn't quite know what to say. Miku took it maturely. Too maturely. She was too calm about the whole situation, and to Len, that was suspicious. Miku shut the door behind her and sat down on the couch. Len raised his eyebrows. She was going to stay? The thought made his stomach churn. The teasing, dear God, the comments she'd make about the whole situation. Len wasn't exactly up to that shit today. He opened his mouth to protest but Miku beat him to speaking.

"Shut up, you feline." Miku said, making Len angrily hiss. "I'm not going anywhere. I'd rather stay and help the best I can, whether it's something small like telling Rin some absurd lie as to why you're not here or...I dunno, breaking into the fucking mayor's house."

"You-"

​"Quiet, Kitty. You're not convincing me to leave any time soon."

"Don't call me that, Leek Freak." He shot back, agitated by the nickname she had given up. "Never breathe a word about this to anyone." She nodded solemnly.

"My lips are sealed." She informed. "Now, what happened?" Len raised his eyebrows. He was reluctant to, as IA would say, spill the beans. But can you really blame him? The guy was trying to protect his friend and shedding more light as to what he was doing would not only put her in danger, but he was afraid that she'd see him for exactly what he was.

A monster. A piece of shit, bloodthirsty, savage monster. And what will she say to him after that? After she learned that he had committed homicide out of not only getting information out of his victim, but also out of petty and childish revenge.

Why did he even care? It's not like he enjoyed the Leek Freak's company, anyways. He felt weird around her all the time. As if there were something inside his stomach, like the monster from Alien, that was trying to burst free.

You mean butterflies? Rei scoffed, a hint of sarcasm in his voice. Len nearly scowled at the ridiculous idea.

No. Butterflies are for nervous fools. Why would I be nervous around that Leek Freak?

In case you hadn't noticed, you're 100% fool, Len Kagamine. Rei pointed out. Maybe because you like her...and you get butterflies in your cute little tummy!

If there were any butterflies, I'd fucking digest them and shit them out a few hours later. Len sourly replied. "Er..." He ended up saying in response to the tealette's earlier question. He looked at IA for help. She looked back at him expectantly, nodding slightly.

"SeeU?" She said. Len nodded.

"Yeah." He answered. He sat down on the other side of the couch. IA frowned.

"Ah, Crazy Cat Lady SeeU," She mused. "Perhaps she can reverse whatever she did?" Len awkwardly squared his shoulders and scratched his cheek. IA raised her eyebrows at him in question and he shook his head.

"Well...magic, right?" Miku piped in. Len looked at her.

"Fuck, I dunno." He said. "I think?" Miku nodded slowly.

"Perhaps there are books...research, we can do lots of research..." She mumbled, staring at the doorway, drifting off into a deep thought. Her lips turned down in a small frown and her eyebrows furrowed slightly like they always did when she was thinking deeply. Seriously, now she's involved in this whole fiasco? Len thought. Fuck my life.

"Hey, Len." IA said.

"What-" Len stared at the red laser dot that appeared on the coffee table in front of him, ear twitching. He growled, but his eyes were transfixed on the red dot, which was currently moving back and forth quickly. "IA, can you not?"

"What? I'm curious if it's only your appearance that's affected. Maybe you'll develop some cat-like habits, too." She told him. Len scoffed and rolled his eye, though he was still intently studying the moving dot. His hand twitched, the urge to at least try and catch it rising, making him even more disgusted and horrified with himself. One day, he glumly thought, people will say, "What ever happened to the Devil's Dog?" and then someone will reply, "Oh, he turned into a catman that likes to try and catch laser dots and eats fish all day."

"I'm not getting the urge to try and capture that thing, so fuck off, will you?" IA did the exact opposite. Instead, she slowly brought the dot closer to him, so close it was on the edge of the table, then quickly moved it to the left. Len's eye unconsciously followed it.

"Sure?"

"Posi-" Before Len could stop himself, he lunged forward and slammed his hands down on the red dot. As expected, it just appeared on his hands. IA moved the dot forward a bit and Len, unable to quench his thirst for getting that damned dot, pawed at it again like a fool. IA snickered and Miku giggled.

Len awkwardly pulled back and sat down on the couch with an awkward cough. "That..." He tried to come up with an excuse for whatever the fuck that was. Fuck my life. "...I was just testing you to see if you'd actually believe that I had...cat-like habits..." Miku raised her eyebrows.

"Oh?" She said. "You had a look of real determination on your face..."

"You're delu- oi, what the hell do you think you're doing, Leek Freak?!" He snapped as he turned to give the tealette, who was now so close that the sides of their legs were touching, a withering glare. It had no effect on her. Instead, she reached up and patted his head, her slender fingers eventually finding their way to the back of his orange cat ears. His cheeks burned.

Blushing? How unlike him. Of course, in this case it was fully justified. This was just...humiliating. The transformation was bad enough, but now this? Ugh...fuck my life... Len thought. I swear I'm about to murder someone if she doesn't stop...but it feels so nice...

While the Kagamine was having an internal battle over the dilemma, it took everything in Miku and IA not to burst out laughing. Len had unconsciously closed his eye and and tilted his head towards Miku's hand, his lips parted slightly. Both of the girls, if they listened closely, could hear a soft, vibrant, and pleased sort of noise. IA snorted.

"Is he purring?"

Miku
Miku was freaking out. Well, on the inside, at least. She forced herself to appear calm and steady. If they were to see her freak, they'd think she wasn't capable of handling the whole truth of whatever was going on.

She didn't ask questions, as much as she wanted to. She knew that, like she said, Len wouldn't answer them. She figured that at this point, patience was the key. Patience and trust would get her the answers she wanted.

But that didn't stop her from having an internal meltdown.

Was Len some sort of hybrid now? And, even weirder, he was like that because of magic? The thing that adults had told her weren't real and only existed in fairytails and books?

And what if it was permanent? What if there was no cure? Would Len be doomed to walk around with cat ears and a tail forever? IA spared a glance at her before turning her eyes back to the road.

"I'm sure it'll be fine," She assured. "The guy I know knows a few things 'bout this stuff." Miku managed to keep her mouth closed, though she couldn't fathom why she would be so surprised at this point. First she and Rin get jumped when going home from the hospital only to be saved by Len, who was supposed to be injured and surprisingly had a few impressive moves, then Len calls her to tell her that he "fell" in a pool only to be cut off by the angry voice of man that sounded like he was about to gut someone alive, and then after that he comes to IA's house half dead and bleeding out, and now he's part cat. A small part of Miku didn't really want to know what other horrors were out there and the terrors Len faced, but the rest of her was too intrigued in the Kagamine and his secrets to acknowledge this.

"Oh." Miku ended up saying dumbly. IA looked at Miku, a small frown present on her face. "Eyes on the road." Miku reminded. She wasn't up to getting killed in a car crash today. IA raised her eyebrows, but redirected her gaze to the road nonetheless.

"You're taking this awfully...calm." She said slowly, as if Miku were a bomb that she was very carefully defusing. "I would've thought you'd be asking more questions...are you not curious at all?" Miku shrugged and crossed her arms.

"Believe me, I'm curious as hell, I really am." She admitted. "But Len won't answer the questions I ask, so what's the point? The best I can do right now is try to be of use. Even though I'm in the dark about the whole thing." Without meaning to, she shot IA a piercing and slightly accusing gaze, which made the blonde sigh.

"I really wish we can tell you, but right now we just...can't. It's not too late to back out of this whole situation, you know. Len and I have to keep you ignorant. Ever hear of the saying, 'Ignorance is bliss?' Well, trust me, in this case, ignorance really is a blessing. Maybe...perhaps, later."

"After everything's calmed down?" Miku asked. IA tensed slightly and Miku could tell she may have hit a soft spot.

"Who said it's chaotic?" IA asked. Miku shrugged.

"I mean...Len's been disappearing a lot and he keeps getting injured. It's only natural that I think things are chaotic right now." Miku explained, raising her eyebrow at the blonde. "Everything's just so crazy. Even Rin's noticed. We both worry. But...you guys are the good guys, right?" IA was quiet.

"I like to think we are." She replied. "Len and I- we see the other side's hopes and and beliefs to be wrong and cruel. I can't really say if we're the good guys here or not. I mean, villains never think that they're the villains, do they?" The car came to a stop and Miku realized that they must've been at their destination.

"We're here." IA announced. Miku looked at her before unbuckling her seatbelt and stepping out of IA's car. Didn't it have a name? Lacy or something? I'll figure it out later, Miku dismissed as she looked at the building ahead. It was a medium sized shop with a dark brown painting and large windows. A sign in the window written in large, curvy letters read Yuuma Yamaha's Shop for the Extraordinary and there was an open sign present in the other window. Miku frowned as they neared the shop, taking a moment to glance around. Though cars zoomed past and people walked past the shop, nobody seemed to actually...notice it. It was as if they couldn't see it at all.

The inside of the shop looked more spacious than it did on the outside. Shelves packed with various things from jars containing some sort of substance to books and even to creatures in cages lined up all the way from the back of the store. Near the front was a desk, a cash register sitting on top of it, and a vacant chair behind it. There was a room behind the desk that read Employees Only, the door open a crack. The shop was warm and an odd smell was present in the air. Miku couldn't really describe it, but it smelled similar to cinnamon and burning sage. There were racks below the desk filled with candies and a shelf next to it full of bottles with strange liquids. Each one had labels on it. On the other side of the store there was a section filled with jewelry and strange objects (Miku assumed that they were weapons, considering how dangerous and menacing they looked) and another section that seemed to be dedicated to books. There were about 7 or 8 shelves packed with them, some looking old and worn and others quite new.

Miku looked around, bewildered, as she and IA approached the front desk. IA rang the bell present on the dark oak desk. The shop, other than the echo of the sharp ring and the cooing and soft noises of the animals, was quiet. That is, until there was the sound of someone running towards the desk and falling, which was followed by loud curses. A few moments later, a boy about the age of 19 or 20 shoved the door open. His bubblegum pink hair, the top part hidden under a black beanie that seemed to be sliding of his head, was a bit long, but not as long as Len's. His honey colored eyes had a mischievous gleam to them, along with another one that Miku couldn't quite identify.

He blinked and looked at the pair, a grin spreading across his face as he put his elbows on the desk, facing IA. "Why, hello there, lovely," He purred. IA scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh shut up, idiot" She snorted. He raised his eyebrows, but his grin grew a bit wider despite being called ugly.

"As charming as ever, Ms. IA." He giggled. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"For starters, you can stop looking at me like a lovesick puppy, you piece of shit." He chuckled softly and scratched the back of his neck, as if IA had just flattered him instead of calling him a piece of shit. The boy's gaze turned to Miku and immediately became intrigued. He smiled charmingly at her and took her hand. Bowing slightly, he pressed his lips against the back of her hand. Miku blinked.

"And who might this lovely creature be?"

"Uh...Miku...Hatsune?" Her statement turned out to be more of a question for reasons she didn't know. She was just weirded out by the strange boy in front of her. Meanwhile, IA, slightly agitated at the boy's sudden interest in Miku, crossed her arms and huffed softly.

"I see. That's quite a beautiful name for such a beautiful woman. I'm Yuuma Yamaha. I mostly run this shop, but my pops' friend helps me out too."

"Oh...that's a nice...name, I guess." Miku awkwardly replied. Yuuma chuckled.

"If you like my name, you'd probably love my number."

"She's taken." IA shortly informed. Yuuma smiled and took Miku's other hand, his honey eyes glittering.

"Then I shall face whoever posses such a magnificent woman-"

"Property of Len Kagamine." Yuuma dropped Miku's hands as if they were suddenly on fire with a small noise of surprise. He turned to look at IA, who, quite smug at his reaction, nodded.

"Oh." Yuuma weakly said. "The Len Kagamine?" IA scowled, irritated, whereas Miku was slightly outraged if not embarrassed.

"Property? Since when did I become anyone's property?!" IA ignored her and instead answered Yuuma's question with an eyeroll.

"Obviously. What other Len Kagamine can I be talking about?" She snorted. Yuuma's eyes shone with excitement, similar to the eyes of a child that was told that their favorite Disney character was coming to their birthday party.

"Oh man, so the rumors really are true!" He said, an astonished look present on his face. Miku couldn't help but wonder what rumors Yuuma spoke about, and why Len seemed to be such a big deal. Apparently, IA was wondering the same thing.

"Rumors? What rumors?" She asked him.

"Some say that he's escaped successfully. Others were saying that he was still in that place, either dead or under heavy security. I mean, I've never seen him in person but I heard that he's a tough macho kind of guy." He answered. He leaned on the table. "Is it true that he fought against 127 men and won? Did he really wipe out an entire village one time? Did he actually wrestle with a shark underwater and remain unscathed? Did he actually get impaled by a pole, pull it right out, get up, and walk away? What about Project Reb-"

"Ah, shut up, Bubblegum-Hair." IA interrupted with an eyeroll. "I never knew you were a fanboy for Lenny boy." Yuuma scoffed, obviously trying to play it cool.

"I'm not a fanboy, I just hear a lot of rumors about him and I wanna know if they're true. Besides," He said, shrugging. "It's not like I wanna meet him or anything-"

"Yeah, yeah, alright whatever you say." IA said, waving her hand. "We didn't come here just to hear you fanboy over that idiot blonde. We came here for a reason." Yuuma blinked, then nodded.

"Oh, yeah." He mused. "I forgot. It seems you've bewitched me with your beauty," He stroked her face lightly and she snorted.

"Get your hand away from my face or I'll bite your finger off." Yuuma chuckled.

"So fiesty, my dear. Now, what is it you two lovely lambs- and I mean it appropriately, so please don't tell your boyfriend to kill me, Ms. Hatsune- need?" He asked. IA pursed her lips.

"Well...you know a thing or two about transmutation, right?" Yuuma thought for a moment, eyebrows knit together.

"Which?" He asked. "Alchemy or magic?"

"Magic." She asnwered. Yuuma nodded.

"Yeah. I know a thing or two. Why?" IA snickered.

"Stupid idiot that I know got himself in trouble. He's part cat now. Got anything for that?" Yuuma paused for a minute, then made his way to the front of the desk so he was standing in front of the shelf packed with the bottles. He muttered something under his breath as he looked through them.

"Aha!" He said after a minute. He pulled out a fairly small bottle labeled 'Gattonus.' The liquid inside was thick and a dark, deep greenish-blue color. Frankly, it looked disgusting, even mores so than the medicine that her mother fed her when she had a real nasty cold. She pitied whoever had to take it. "This should be the cure. It won't work immediately. It'll take about a day or so for all...cat aspects to fully leave." He handed IA the bottle. She nodded and began to get her wallet from her pocket.

"Thanks. How much?" She asked. Yuuma shook his head.

"On the house." He told her. She shrugged then put her wallet away, much to Miku's surprise. She had expected her to pay him anyways or something, or at least protest against it.

"Alright, then." She said. "Take care of yourself, Yamaha."

"You too, IA."
~*~
Len was gone. At least, he was when Miku and IA arrived. Miku frowned. "Where d'you think he went?" She asked. "You think he's alright?" IA paused for a moment, sighing.

"Who knows? That damned idiot probably got out because he saw a squirrel outside and got stuck in a tree-" There was a sudden, loud hiss from behind IA. The two girls froze, IA slowly turning around and Miku trying to get a look at what made the noise. She wasn't expecting to find a cat, of all things, there.

The cat was striped, the majority of the body orange and blonde. The paws, neck, and belly were white, the fur fluffy. Its' eyes were mostly blue, but there were splotches of gold randomly in the deep blue of its' eyes. The eyes were rimmed with the same golden color, the left one having a bit more gold than the right one. The cat's tail flicked irritatedly, it's eyes seeming to glare at IA as it yowled impatiently. Miku stared at the cat, a strange familiar feeling washing over her the more she gazed at it. A thought came to mind, but she dismissed it. No way. That's crazy. It can't be-

"Len?" The cat meowed and IA snickered. "You're so cute now!" She cooed, rushing over and picking the cat- Len- up. He hissed and tried to wiggle out of her grasp. But IA had an iron grip, unfortunately for Len. He hissed and yowled and tried his best to escape, but IA just would not let the poor boy- er, cat- free. That is, until he hit her cheek with his paw. Twice.

She stared at him, holding him up so he looked down on her, her bottom body dangling in the air. "Did you just slap me?" Len responded by slapping her forehead with his paw, mewling an irritated reply. IA giggled.

"So cute..." She sighed. "Maybe I shouldn't give you the cure after all..." Len's eyes grew as wide as saucers and he hissed menacingly. IA chuckled and took the Gattonus out of her purse. Len eyed the bottle warily as IA poured the contents in the bowl. The substance was slow moving and hardly a liquid at all. He hissed lightly and shrank away from it. Miku couldn't say she didn't blame him- the thing had gone from sitting there and looking plain disgusting to steaming lightly. It emitted a horrid smell like rotten eggs and gym clothes that haven't been washed in 5 years all mixed together in a bowl of dog sh-

"Good lord, you breath's gonna stink." IA said, shivering. She pinched her nose, trying to block the smell. Miku, on the other hand, brought the top of her shirt up and covered her nose with it. It didn't completely block the nightmare-worthy smell, but at least it didn't make her feel like throwing up until she dropped dead.

Len looked at the bowl, then at IA, then slowly back at the bowl again, his hackles raised and tail growing puffier and puffier. He looked at IA and hissed as if saying, "Fuck you for making me do this" then dug in. The first lick nearly made him pull away but he kept going until the horrid substance was gone.

Afterwords, he shuddered visibly. IA patted him on the head sympathetically. "Well. I'll go get some catnip as a treat, Mr. Fluffy." Len yowled and IA snickered as she walked off to the back of the house. Miku wrinkled her nose and sat on the couch.

She wasn't alone for long. She felt something pawing her foot, as if trying to get her attention. Both surprisingly and unsurprisingly, it was Len. Well, Miku figured that it had to be Len that was pawing at her, she just never thought that he'd actually interact with her in this state. And if he did, she thought that he'd surely scratch her face up or something. But instead, he just stared at her, eyes bored.

Miku blinked, then decided to take a risk. She picked him up and set him on her lap, ignoring his surprised mewls. If he could, Miku thought as she watched Len look at her with wide eyes, he'd surely be blushing. She sighed and petted his head.

"You're so stupid," She muttered. "Getting into dangerous stuff and ending up like this." Len stopped his mewling and squeaking, and looked down, as if ashamed. She sighed again and scratched behind his ears. He brought his head up, tilting it toward her hand, his eyes closed and mouth slightly open, his canines peeking out at her.

"I guess you can't tell me anything and as for right now, I'm fine with that. I mean, everyone has their secrets. But I'll try to help whenever I can. If you think I can be of use to you, don't be afraid to ask. I'll gladly do so, and don't forget it, you idiot." Her phone buzzed and she stopped petting Len to pick up her phone and read the text she had just received. It was Rin.

Hey, Leeku. Have you seen Len? He hasn't come home and he won't answer his phone.
6:38

Miku paused, trying to come up with a believable excuse as to why he wasn't there.

Len went out with one of his friends. They're out of town right now, visiting his mom in the hospital. He left his phone at IA's, but he should be back pretty late.
6:40

As soon as she finished texting Rin back, Len impatiently and aggressively headbutted her hand, so hard and sudden that she almost dropped it. She shot him a surprised look. "Hey! You almost made me drop it, dumbass!" She scolded. He ignored her and instead rubbed his head against her arm, purring affectionately.

She was astonished. What the fuck was happening? Len always insulted her and was never openly affectionate to anyone. IA snickered as she came out from the back of the house. She held a large bag full of what looked like small, tiny pet outfits.

"You know, when a cat rubs himself against something that he's marking it as his territory? As in, he's basically saying that you belong to him and that any other cats should back the fuck off?" Miku scoffed.

"Oh, please." She said. "What's with that look? It's nothing like that. The spell or something is just messing with his head, so don't get any crazy ideas, Blondie." IA shrugged, looking doubtful. Her eyes immediately shone with mischief as she held the bag up.

"Whatever you think, sweetheart," She said. "Cat instincts or not, he'll look absolutely adorable in a sailor uniform."

so
remember last chapter when i said i'll make up for the darkness and len's yandere-ness with a funny and cute one
welL HERE YOU GO HAVE A SHIT CHAPTER-
either way i just had to do a chapter where SOMEONE becomes a cat and i mean who's better for that role than len right guys
so pretty much nothing serious happens, this is probably more similar to a crack chapter than a serious story but ayeee yolo

Fml count: 8

Also, important notes will be in italics. I was thinking about this and I honestly can't decide, so why don't you guys tell me what you think? Do you want there to be a sequel to this book, or would you like it just to be one whole thing and then it's done?

If there's a sequel...

*Readers will have to wait till the 2nd book to know about Len's secrets and all the secrets in general

*I haven't really planned it out so it might take a while for it to be published, but I do know that something horrible will happen to someone.

*More things will happen, specifically bad things.

*I'll have to plan the name, when to end the first book, and of course the cover and the whole storyline as well.

So yeh. That's that, please tell me what you think I should do because I'm so stumped right now???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 336 25
"Why do you sing?" "So that one day, I could meet the one I love again. With the power of my voice, I will find them." ...
9K 258 16
Len Kagamine and (Y/N) (Y/L/N) were best friends. Most people even thought they were a brother and a sister. Those two did everything together and ne...
8K 500 34
"I've always been into older women, Miku" I say with a knowing smirk, watching as her teal innocent eyes widen in shock. 《《《《》》》》 In which Hatsune M...
3.9K 259 17
Len Kagamine has a crush on a pretty girl name Rin! But as he loves her, he turns into a yandere and kills everyone who dares to hurt her or block hi...