Till My Heart Beat Ends(Tagli...

By memoryjoe

Every good things must come to an end... More

Prologue
-Chapter01-
-Chapter02-
-Chapter03-
-Chapter04-
-Chapter05-
Chapter06:The Birthday Surprise
Chapter 07:Yes or No???
Chapter08:Sleepover
Chapter09:Intruder
-Chapter10-
-Chapter11-
-Chapter12-
-Chapter13-
-Chapter13.5-
{MUST READ}-Author's Note-
-Chapter14-
{Must Read}-Author's Note-
-Chapter18-
-Chapter15-
-Chapter16-
-Chapter17-
-Chapter19-
-Chapter21-
-Chapter22-
-Chapter23-
-Author's Note-
-Chapter24-
***PROLOGUE***
-Chapter24.5-
-Chapter25-

-Chapter20-

31 2 0
By memoryjoe

•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

--

***A/N:Hi guys sana mag enjoy kayong magbasa nang chappie na 'to hehehe...Anyways please do drop off your comments about this chappie at para naman may maidedecate na akong chappie nang story ko hehehe...

Pipili po ako nang limang lucky peps with the sweetest and cutest comments on this chappie and the following chaps...

So please do stay tuned and keep reading and read on hehehe...

#TMHBE ❤❤❤❤❤

--

---*Author's POV*---

Well its already the 6th day of October,which is Friday,the last day of the weekend...

Chloie,Anica,Nathan,Matthew along with Jayvee were at their school's Cafeteria during lunch time.As they walked inside the Cafe they roamed their eyes to see if they could find any vacant seats perfect for the five of them...

But ended up failing due to the crowd inside the Cafe...

Chloie and Jayvee decided to volunteered to look for a table leaving Anica behind with the two to order their food...

So since Anica didn't really have a choice since her best friend had already left her alome with the two she then just rolled with it like it was nothing and besides ano naman ang kailangan niyang alalahanin???...

Its not like Nathan and Matthew we're bad people---which their definitely aren't...

Not even a bit...

So Anica just ordered her usual---as always... along with her best friend's usual which is a cheese burger with fries on the side,a chocolate sundae and a diet cola...

'These has a lot of carbs' thought Anica saying a matter-of-fact

But even though Chloe sometimes eats a lot she never gain even a single itty bitty pound...

Chloe actually has a stunning body figure that a girl would definitely die just trying to have it...

She has the perfect curves and body figure just like what a model has,she has the elegance and posture of a fairytale princess,and lastly she has all the personality which an angel owns and that was the reason why a lot of people had liked her ever since yet there we're also some people who envy her that they could even back stab her anytime they want without her even knowing...

Chloe was the type of person who really doesn't mind if anyone back stabbed her but she can't deny the fact that she also get hurt knowing that even though she already tried her best to impress everyone around her yet there we're still some people who despised her...

Well back to reality...

When Anica was already about to pay for her order ay may bigla nalang siyang naalala...

'Oh no,my wallet' exclaimed Anica in her thought as she remembered that her wallet was still with Chloe when she took it from her kanins when she saw Anica's baby picture inside her wallet...

How was she going to pay without her money with her??? She thought...

She tried to look for Chloe but she wasn't able to spot her best friend because of the huge crowd inside the Cafe...

So she just sighed in surrender and was about to return her orders back when suddenly Matthew stood beside her and handed a 100 dollar bill at the cashier...

'That was quite a huge amount of money for him to pay with only a salad and a milk shake deluxe that he ordered'...she then thought with full of curiosity while eyeing on Matthew's tray...

Well it was actually none of her business though so she decided to continue walking back to where she got what she ordered pero napahinto nalang siya when she heard Matthew called her which made her look at his direction...

She didn't utter a single word and instead she only waited for Matthew to speak up...

Matthew in the other hand just stared at Anica's eyes with his usual pokerface look still holding his tray...

"Where do you think you're going???"he then asked her using his usual cold tone which sent shivers crawled up in her spine....

But she just gathered all her strength so she could speak up straight instead of stuttering...

"Returning all if this???"she then said as she raised her tray with her orders on it...

"And why would you possibly  do that???"tanong naman ni Matthew sa kanya with a smirk plastered on his face as he slowly walked towards Anica...

Anica in the other hand couldn't even move a muscle right after she saw him slowly walking towards her especially with that grin of his...

But still Anica managed to answer Matthew without even stuttering...

"Cause I left my wallet with Chloe whom i can't particularly spot right at the moment"she then said matter-of-fact as she fought the urge to roll her eyes at him...

"Tss.You're friend is just over there talking to Jayvee *he then said pointing at the two,four tables away from them*... dummy"after he said that he then started walking to where Chloe and Jayvee were seated...

But wait did he just call jer dummy??...

Anica's blood then started to boil because of her annoyance of what Matthew called her...

She wasn't a dummy at all in fact if he hasn't forgotten...

SHE IS his tutor one way or another...

She just shot daggers at Matthew whom was walking away pero nagulat nalang siya when he stopped a few blocks away from where she was standing still...

"I've already paid for you so kindly stop sending me daggers and come already"sagot naman ni Matthew as he looked at his shoulder with a smile seen on his face and left Anica with her mouth hanging open...

How did he know that she WAS sending him daggers???...

It was impossible for him to know nor see because his back was turned when she thought of it...

But what actually shocked her even more was when he told her that he already payed for her...

It was actually her first time being paid for her own food since she always have tons of cash with her everyday...

And much to her surprise... Matthew was the first guy who paid her food for her...

She knew it wasn't that much of a big deal but still just thinking about it made her stunned...

Matthew James Sy Del brano the one and only Ice Cold Prince whom she had ever known in het entire life just saved her from an embarrassment just a minute ago...

And speaking of Ice Cold Prince it was actually her first time seeing him smile na para bang masayang-masaya talaga siya...

She then just put aside that thought and finally started walking towards their table with her usual happy face...

And she was actually shocked to know that the only vacant seat was beside Matthew so it left her no choice but to seat beside him...

This is actually how they're all seated: ...

Nathan-Anica-Matthew

         Mr. Table :PPP

- -Chloe-Jayvee

There were actually two more seats left vacant at Chloe's left side but Chloe then occupied it with her Guitar and her other things nang nakita niyang paparating na si Anica

Probably for her not to have any choice but to seat beside Matthew...

Anica then handed Chloe her usual and a few seconds then passed and finally Nathan was already seated right next to Anica so they all then started munching/eating their food...

When out of nowhere she suddenly unexpectedly glanced at Matthew using her peripheral vision and as to her astonishment ay nahuli nalang niyang nakatitig pala siya sa kanya with a smirk on his  face...

Her forehead then creased because of what she saw...

But then again she just turned her attention back to her food and decided not to bother look at the man sitting at her left side ever again...

At sa gitna na pageenjoy nila sa pagkain nila ay bigla nalang bumungad sa harapan nila si Colin with Mikaela behind his back....

Bigla naman nag-iba yung expression sa mukha ni Anica while Chloe on the other hand just looked at them wearing her mask again...

While the three guys with them just glanced at them and then went back to their delicious meal...

Although Nathan did try his best to be kind and greeted the both of them well except for Matthew and Jayvee who just glared at them and went back with munching their food...

"Uumm can we perhaps join you guys???The Cafe is already crowded and this is the only table we could find that still have vacant seats.If you dont mind though"Colin then broke the silence as he asked them with a sincere and polite manner....

But it looked like Anica wasn't really convinced on letting them eat with them though...

Eapecially when she knew that the only vacant seats were beside Chloe's...

But when she was about to protest ay bigla nalabg siyang naunahan ni Chloe who suddenly spoke up...

"Sure,i don't see any reason why not"she then answered him calmly with a sly smile on her face...

"Best na---Ouch"Anica then blurted when suddenly Chloe kicked Anica's feet slightly but will be able to make her stop from what she was about to say...

Anica then just sighed in surrender and went back to her meal...

Kinuha naman ni Chloe lahat nang mga gamit niya ang placed it underneath their table para may mauupuan na sina Colin at Mikaela...

Colin then gladly sat next to Chloe kasunod nun ay si Mikaela who shyly sat next to Colin which made the atmosphere awkward without him even knowing cause in the first place he was the only one who didn't knew about what truly happened since he forgot about it right after he remembered Mikaela...=______

Nobody even bothered to speak up and make a conversation...

All of them just concentrated with their food when suddenly Anica spoke out of nowhere...

"So are you two officially dating???"Anica then asked the two love birds without even glancing at them...

At bigla naman napa ubo si Mikaela nang marinig niya yung tanong nang kaibigan...

But still Colin answered with full of confidence and said "Yes we are but that really doesn't matter since im already his boyfriend"sagot naman niya as he pulled out Mikaela"s right hand and intertwined it as he gently planted a kiss on it...

Making Anica's blood boil...

And the four of them cant help themselves not to glance at Chloe from time to time but they obly found her smiling at them while munching her fries one by one as she keeps on complimenting them just like 'thats so sweet' or 'the both of you are lucky to have each other'...

And their lunch break ended with only topics about Colin and Mikaela...

For all we know Anica was only trying to know how Chloe would react through Mikaela's and Colin's answers to her question about the two and she was able to confirm one single thing...

'Chloe still loves Colin'....

--

---*Anica's POV*---

//Classroom// 1:33 pm

We we're in the middle of discussion when somebody knocked on our door kaya naman lahat kami ay napatingin sa pintuan...

Prof then gladly opened the door but a few seconds after ay bigla nalang din siyang lumabas and closed the door behind her...

When i glanced at Chloe ay nakita ko nalang siyang nakatingin lang in one direction...

And when i traced where she was looking ay i then felt my blood boil like lava nang makita kong masayang naguusap sina Colin at Mikaela sa di kalayuan at dun ko lang narealize na magkatapat pala sila ngayon na nakaupo in front...

Tss...

Nakakairita sila alam ba nila yun???...=_____+++

Ang sarap tuloy ipag-untog ang mga ulo nila sa isat-isa...>____

Aaiiisshh...

Kaya naman agad akong nag-isip nang topic to divert Chloe's attention to me...

Aahh!

Agad ko naman siyang kinalabit and gladly she turned her attention to me....

"Best may nahanap ka na bang masusuot for this upcoming Prom Night Ball???"i then asked her as i moved to Jayvee's seat para magkatapat na kami ni Best...

"Well actually i already had a design of what i wanted to wear,i even sketched it myself.Im actually planning to hire someone to make it reality for me though but i just didn't have that much time to look for somebody"sabi naman niya sabay pout pa...

Hahahah aawwiiee ang cute niya...

Pero wait she sketched her dream dress???...

And because i was born with natural curiosity ay tinanomg ko siya if she can show me her sketch and grabe siya na talaga...

Siya na talaga ang talented...

Pwede na siyang maging dress designer...

In fairness ang ganda niya mga dre...

Hindi ko madescribe kasi alam niyo na hindi po ako magaling sa mga kaartehan chuchu so really dont know how to describe ot to you pero grabe i can really picture Chloe on this dress...

Kahit kailan talaga she's really an expert when it comes to these...

Pero wait...

I just had an idea...

"Chloe my mom actually hired someone already and i heared she's actually pretty good. And so here's the deal.I would want you to design a marvelous outfit for us and the gang to wear on our upcoming performance this December and in return I could lend you some help with finding the best tailor you could even ask for,I'll even volunteer to pay for the expenses,and that's if you'll consider my offer"

At hindi din naman nagtagal at nakita ko nalang na tumango siya sa akin which means she agree's...

Yes...

I can't wait to tell Maxine and the others about this huehue im sure they'll be really glad to hear this one out...

Hmm...

'Ano kaya ang magiging hitsura nang dress ko???'

--

---*Chloe's POV*---

Haaaayy nakakaloka talaga tong si Anica,buong klase kasi niya akong kinakausap na para bang pinalalayo niya yung attention ko kina Era at Louijie -3- nung problema niya???lewls pero in fairness hahahaha natutuwa ako sa reaction niya when she saw my sketch...

Well I guess I still got some of my Mother's taste in clothing hahahaha...

When Anica told me her offer ay I really fought the urge to laugh kasi naman po...

I was already planning to make our outfit para naman ma put in to use na yung minana ko kay Mommy...

Hahahaha nakakaloka at may pa deal deal pa siyang nalalaman hahaha...

Pero anyways okay na din kasi inofferan niya ako nang magaling na tailor which was my only problem in the first place...

And thanks to Anica problem solved na hehehehehe..

Well the whole afternoon ended  like a jippie...

Kaya naman heto na naman kami nila Anica and the two other guys inside the room at nagpapalamig...

Hehehehehe wala lang trip lang namin...

Anica and i we're already fixing our things at para naman we could go to her house already to tutor the two guys...

Hehehehehe I forgot their name so sarreh po lewls hahahaha...

Nang matapos din naman kami sa pagliligpit ay hindi na din kami nagtagal and we then decided to go to Anica's house...

Kaya same as usual ay naging tutor mode na namin kaming dalawa ni Anica nung mga lalaki..

Pero somehow I can't help but notice na para bang medyo may pagbabago na kay Mr. Cold (Matthew) its like mas nakikinig na siya sa aming dalawa ni best...

Or kay best lang talaga???hehehe

Kinikilig ako sa kanila pramis...

Well actually I've also noticed Mr. Cold glancing at Best whenever she's not looking...

At eto pa ha???bigla bigla nalang napapangiti Si mokong lewls anong nakain nun???...

Anyways matagal-tagal ko naman din nararamdaman na parang may lihim na pagtingin si  Mr. Cold kay best,halata kasi eehh...

From the way he looks and stares secretly at best during class hours tapos yung pagbayad niya nung mga in order ni best kanina sa Cafe and hahahaha the way he smiled nung tumapat sa kanya Si Anica kanina sa Cafe hehe...

Pasalamat siya at tinutulungan ko pa siya hehehehehe well I actually placed all my things on purpose sa mga bakanteng mga silya sa katapat ko so that Anica would have no choice but to seat beside Mr. Cold...

May chemistry kasi sa kanila eehh hahahaha...

Tapos pag imamash up mo yung pangalan nila ay nagiging...

Zatthew...

Z from Zyriel and atthew from Matthew...

Aawwiiee ang sweet hihihihi...

Ang manhid at ang slow talaga ni best not to know how Mr. Cold looks at her from time to time...

Pero eehh I can't blame her though...

Kasi kung ako din yun sa position niya I wouldn't even think that Mr. Cold would like someone like me...

Cold nga diba???...

Pero ang hot naman ni Best kaya aawwiiee ang perfect nila together ...

Just like what I learned in Chemistry Negative and Positive attracts hehehehehe ...

Ang galing at least may natutunan at nakukuha pa rin pala ako sa pakikinig sa boring na klase ni Prof hehehehehe...

Kayo guys???...

Boto din ba kayo sa ZATTHEW love team???...

Huehue

--

***A/N:HAHAHAHA namalik nata pala Si Anica kasi sina Era at Louijie lang naman pala yung tinitignan ni Chloe at hindi yung isa pang love birds hehehehehe...Well,what do you guys want for the next chappie???...

Will it be something bad???...

Something good???...

Or...

A bit of both???huehuehue...

Anyways sa nga taong nagcocomment I'll dedicate one of my chappie's to them lewls hahahaha peace...

#teamDU30...

KAYO SINO SA INYO???

Team COELA??? or COLLIE???...

HMMM???...

_MEMORYJOE signing out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 8.7K 46
Caught In The Temptation 1 : refers to being entangled or ensnared by a strong desire or urge to do something that may be considered wrong or forbid...
5.6M 278K 64
(Academy Series #2) Being the son of an acting chairwoman of the academy pushed Jax to keep his identity hidden. Introduced himself as a scholar, he...
34.6K 1.7K 34
Somersault Boys Series #1 Might not. Probably won't. Maybe never. Unlikely. Doubtful. Despite being everything he could have been, Elize constantly s...
399K 26.2K 94
["PLAY THE KING" IS ACT TWO OF THE "PLAY" SERIES. PLEASE READ "PLAY THE QUEEN" FIRST.] It's been four months since Priam Torres, the once unpopular p...