6 Teens and a Spy School

By Itn3v3erends

Ryder Callihan A well respected spy and has the worlds best spy as a dad. But Ryder just wants a break. No m... More

6 Teens and a Spy School
The Best Spies Show No Emotion
It's The Alarm Clock's Fault!
Escaping A Spy School Sounds Easy Right? Wrong.
A smelly hotel room, 6 spies, and a nerd. A good mix? Afraid not.
The Plan
I smell your fear
Rafe!
Food Fight at McDonalds!
Don't underestimate a computer nerd
Even Jesus can't save you
Lost in a big city
We make a good team

Don't Play Pool With Dangerous Bikers

463 22 2
By Itn3v3erends

Hey guys! The scene in the chapter I thought about, while walking around in walmart. Lol great setting huh? i know. okay. whale uh enjoy my lovely unicorns. ~Kelsey 

Not edited so dont get mad! or be a grammer nazi. o.O 

____________________________

3rd Person (Surprise!) 

___________________________

The car started to smell of smoke, puffs of smoke flowed out of the hood. Ryder furrowed his eyebrows together. The car started to make a few coughing noises, and rolled to a stop on the side of the road. Ryder looked over at Riley, her eyebrows raised high. 

"Who is good with engines?" Ryder asked turning around in his seat. He looked over at Rafe who seemed to be having a coughing fit. 

"cough cough--Evelyn--cough cough" Rafe managed to get out. Ryder rolled his eyes, looking over at Evelyn. She blushed and looked down.

"Do you know?" Ryder asked annoyed. Riley slapped him on the arm, glaring at him. 

"Dont be rude!" She hissed at him. Ryder made a weird face and her and looked back to Evelyn. She nodded and slid to the door opening it. Her feet made a sound as she jumped out of the van. Evelyn walked to the front, popping the hood open. Ryder walked around and crossed his arms watching her. 

"You know I can't work when your watching me" Evelyn snapped, making Ryder look up at her. Ryder shrugged his shoulders walking to the front seat. After a few moments, Evelyn walked to the door she jumped out of. She frowned looking at us. 

"Guys, the engine is fried" She said simply. Everyone started groan, which didn't make anything better. 

"Guys theres a bar like half a mile away, we can call someone to fix the van" RIley stated like it was nothing. But everyone agreed and jumped out of the car. 

"I smell food!" Rafe screamed rubbing his stomach. Ryder and Xander just simply rolled their eyes  and hung back behind. 

"Im starting to thing Rafe has a mental disability" Xander laughing, watching Rafe walk like an idiot. Ryder smiled a little and crossed his arms. Rafe walked over to Riley and hung his arm around her shoulder. Ryder instantly stopped smiling. His feelings for RIley were getting stronger by the day, but to Riley it wasn't a good thing apparently. But wasn't RIley wanting to get close to him in the first place? Ryder just shook his head and looked over at Xander. 

"Okay we arent going to be at the bar for more than an hour, got it?" Ryder asked, earning a nod from Xander. After a few minutes of walking, we walked up to a building with a ton of Harley Davidson motorcycles out front. The smell of cigarette smoke filled their nostrils, upon entering the building. It was very dimly lighted, but as we looked around. It was quiet. Giant harry men surround the building. Rafe's face instantly lit up looking at the pool table. He strolled over to the giant men, grabbing a pool stick and smirking at one of the tall men. 

"I bet I can win this" He said loudly, earning a few glares from the other players. 

"A scrawny kid like you aint gonna win against" The giant man bet. 

"Wanna go at it?" 

"Your on mommas boy" The giant man said. Rafe smirked putting the pool stick onto the table, he angled it before hitting the white round ball. Hitting it, he landed 4 balls in different holes. After a few more hits, Rafe ended up winning. The Biker looked at him, like he cheated. 

"You! You-You Argh!" He said charging at Rafe. Rafe's eyes buldged out of his eye sockets, he jumped up onto the pool table out of the way on the giant man. He tried to slam his pool stick into Rafe, but Rafe blocked in with his own. Doing a backflip, Rafe got off the pool table. He motioned Evelyn too the door, she quickly nodded and grabbed the girls hands. Evelyn crouched, behind the other bikers who were watching quietly. She crawled out the back door, making sure no one saw her. Running up to the bikes, she took her chance to check their wiring. 

"Okay you guys see these two wires?" She asked pointing to the yellow and black ones. They both nodded quickly. Looked around for anything sharp. 

"Any of you guys have clippers?" She asked quickly, she was trying to get them out of there fast. Riley nodded, reaching into her back pocket, pulling out a pocket knife with a ton of knives and scissors. Sam raised her eyebrow questioning why she need that much. 

Riley shrugged her shoulders. "Comes in handy". Sam laughed a little. Evelyn cut the two wires, waiting for Sam and Evelyn to watch. She put the two wires together, and cranked the motor turning the motorcycle on. 

"Hurry! Do that to the others!" She ushered. Skylar and Ryder came running out as they got four motorcycles running. 

"Hurry up! Their coming!" Rafe screamed jumping onto a bike. Xander jumped onto the bike behind Sam. .The angry bikers sprang out of the bar, running after them. They turned onto the road and finally took a breath. Xander looked over at Rafe and glared at him. 

"Don't play pool again!" Xander screamed over the load roar of the motorcycle. Rafe just reved his engine and sped up. 

___________________________

RAFE! you dangerous animal. love but i love his character. I find him hilarious. Enjoy it guys cause this was fun to write. hehe >:3 

Again, guys if you want to give us ideas for our next chapter go ahead and inbox us, write on our message board. or comment below! I dont care! lol. We give full credit and will dedicate the chapter to you!. Okay? okay, 

much love xx ~ Kelsey 

VOTE

SHARE 

COMMENT 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 2.4K 6
Two and a half years ago, Clara Stone was offered a deal. Now, Seventeen year old Clara is working at the SSF (Special Secret Forces) as one of their...
7.2M 206K 44
~~~ Ryder's face turned angry as he pushed me back up against a wall. His face hovered inches from mine. I could feel his hot breath on my lips that...
13.5K 480 37
Did the thought of being a spy ever cross your mind? When you were younger, did you ever pretend to go on dangerous missions? Did you pretend to clim...
9.4K 409 36
DO NOT READ THIS ! Seventeen year old Riley Ross who was told to move back to her hometown after her parents get a new job. She's sad to leav...