Redemption of Love (Jerza, Ly...

By TheEmeraldLegend

What is love but a game? A mere chance of fate, a roll of the dice, and everything can be changed in a flash... More

Chapter 1: Twisted Wings
Chapter 2: Who Can Help?
Chapter 3: Help From The Fairies
Chapter 4: The Single Lamia
Chapter 5: Members Of Zenmen Hakai
Chapter 6: Weird Dreams
Chapter 7: Partners
Chapter 8: River Crossing
Chapter 10: The Purple Exceed
Chapter 11: Night Before The Battle
Chapter 12: Cabin In The Woods
Chapter 13: Morning Surprise
Chapter 14: The First Attack

Chapter 9: Homeless

917 22 35
By TheEmeraldLegend

-Erza P. O. V.-

I luckily had a spare set of Kinana's clothes in my requip wardrobe. I'm glad that I had that idea to have spare clothes for all the girls.

After she was done changing, we kept going.

"So once it gets dark out, we'll stop for the night again and that will be our last time, right?"

Jellal nodded. "Correct, Erza. We'll be very close to Zenmen Hakai at that time, so we'll have a man on watch, and take shifts to keep us all rested."

"Should we discuss the shifts now?" Meredy asked.

Jellal shrugged. "I guess. As usual, I'm assuming that Erik is taking the first watch?"

Erik nodded at the notion, but I was curious. "Why do you take the first watch often?"

"I just like to have some peace and quiet."

"Makes sense. I'll take second. Any objections?"

Nobody spoke for a moment.

"Alright. How about I go third? Meredy, is that fine?" Lyon asked.

"Sure! And I'll take the fourth!" Meredy replied with her usual cheery smile.

"We need six shifts, so I'll go fifth." Jellal stated. "Any volunteers for the last shift?"

"I'll do it." Kinana volunteered. "I want to try to be as useful as possible. I'm also used to staying up pretty late."

I laughed. "Ah, yes, you and Mira sometimes stay at the guild to clean up sometimes. What do you do after you're done?"

She was quiet for a moment. Erik looked concerned. "Well... I don't really have a home to go home to, since Fairy Tail took me in... I kinda sleep in a room in the back..."

Erik looked at Kinana with genuine concern and care. "You know... It's not that bad to be homeless."

Kinana was a bit surprised. "W-What?"

"We all don't have a home base of center of operations or anything. We just keep going. We travel around, stopping dark guilds and hunting Zeref. We wander around, never stopping in one spot. If we did, the magic council might find a way to find the base and we'll all be arrested again and be back to square one. Being criminals, stuck in jail. That's what we were until Jellal and Meredy took us in. I've never really had a home since we escaped from the Tower of Heaven. But we stick together. We're a family. A big, strange, crazy family."

"Your true home is where you have people who love you all around you."

Kinana looked like she was trying her best not to cry.

"Thank you, Erik." She said. "Thank you."

"God, will you two just kiss already?" Sorano groaned in the back.

Erik and Kinana's faces turned as red as my gorgeous hair and their looked away from each other.

I'm glad they at least kept walking.

-Third Person P. O. V.-

"Nise Nise 22, Nise Nise 23, Nise Nise 24..."

The two workout buddies had changed places. Nise was now doing sit ups and Josei was weighing his shoes down as he did them. Nise was also doing sets of thirty. Josei decided to take slight advantage of Nise's mood. Whenever Nise refers to himself as "Nise Nise," he's a lot more upbeat and slightly clueless to certain things. When he's normal, he's more or less just a normal 18 year old boy with an optimistic attitude. He doesn't really worry about things and he's a bit of a pervert. Josei took advantage of his "Nise Nise" mood with the sit up position.

She had her hands firmly pressed down on Nise's shoes, but they were also holding her up, meaning that every time Nise sat up, he got a face full of her cleavage.

"And Nise Nise 30!" With one last face full of boobs, Nise stopped his workout, completely oblivious to what he had just done.

"Nice work, Nise!" Josei gave him a high five.

Nise shook his head like a dog drying off real quick, sort of shaking him back to normal. "Towel me."

Josei grabbed a towel and tossed it to Nise who then wiped his sweat away, not knowing that his workout buddy was staring at him.

"Man, you were right. A good workout really feels good, Josei!"

The girl smiled, happy that she was not caught. "I told you! I'm always right."

"I'm not quite sure about that, Boobs McKenzie."

Nise and Josei looked at the door to see Reito leaning against the doorway. Josei rolled her eyes as Nise finished with his towel and tossed it aside.

"What are you doing here?" Josei asked with a nagging tone.

Reito had a cocky smirk. "I came to watch your glorious fun bags bounce up and down like they were on a trampoline in a bouncy castle."

Nise glared at Reito as Josei groaned. "You freaking pervert. Go ask Ame and her boobs. She'll do anything for you."

"Shut up. That Rain Girl isn't my cup of tea. I prefer my cups as big as possible."

Josei groaned. Nise growled softly. "Yeah, well we don't want you here."

Reito chuckled. "Well, I'm not leaving. Either start working out or go find another place to call home."

Josei suddenly looked hurt. Nise couldn't take it and jumped up. "Shut up you bastard! Has all that ice magic frozen your heart!? You know Josei is sensitive about her past! About being homeless! So shut your dirty mouth!"

Reito's smirk disappeared. His glare was burning with a passion of seriousness. "You think she's special? She's not the only one who was homeless. Ame, Ishi, Kata. We all were homeless except for you! So shut your mouth about being sensitive!"

Nise got up in Reito's face. "Oh yeah!? Well, I didn't your name on that list! Are you sensitive to your past, Frost Prick!?"

Reito gritted his teeth in anger. "I was homeless, too! Ever since I was 7! All because of that guy..."

Nise backed off a bit, the two of them calming down a bit. Even Josei was surprised and worried.

"Reito? That guy?" Nise asked.

Reito nodded, upset. "Yeah. When I was 7, that guy took my parents away from me. He ruined my life. He... That bastard killed my parents and made me homeless!"

"By that guy... you don't mean, 'him', do you?" Nise asked.

Reito nodded again, clenching his fist. "Yeah, I do."

"Lyon Vastia is the bastard that killed my parents and my little sister and made me homeless."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a twist! A glimpse into the past of Reito Ame!

Is Lyon a murderer? Did he really kill Reito's family? Find out in the upcoming chapters!

But, before you do, check out everyone's favorite breast obsessed girl, Josei Iten!

Note that the brown thing around her shoulder is holding the quiver of arrows and the bow. The peace sign necklace is important, and so is the smaller one. Her bow... not quite important, but there is a story.

Enjoy the next chapter, cause boy. Crime Sorciere is going to run into something. But will it be harmful... or helpful?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 739 30
[WARNING: Going through some major editing. Expect the cringe; it will be all over the chapters that aren't labeled as EDITED.] Erza Scarlet. An S-Cl...
3 0 25
Alexis Gold. Alexis is what some people may say.... ordinary. Boring, even. To her siblings and friends surrounding her, she does nothing but stay a...
224K 9.4K 43
❝I loved you when you were unlovable.❞ Highest Ranking: #1 in Jerza erza of crime sorcière | fairy tail | jerza
130 0 24
JACKSON A beautiful lady walked into the tavern with a couple of guys, and I couldn't help but notice. She completely captivated me. Her eyes are the...