Color Blind

By 24_7_dreamer

Evangeline and Jayden come from two different worlds. Evangeline is poor and can count on many people. Jayden... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Problems.

Epilogue

538 18 3
By 24_7_dreamer

Your body on my body, baby
I'm about to catch a body in here, baby
I love grinding on me
Said I'm about to catch a body in here, baby
Body~Dreezy & Jeremih

Jayden's POV

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I walk into Evangeline's hospital room.

"I'm okay." she smiles at me. "Where's my daddy?"

"He should be here in ten minutes." I smile at her.

"What about Angie?"

"Don't worry, they are all on the way." I kiss her forehead.

"I know, but I don't want anyone to miss the birth of our children, especially my daddy."

That's right, Evangeline and I are having triplets. Two girls and one boy. After I got out of the hospital, we all finished school and kept in touch. I am the captain of the Miami Heats and Evangeline is a zoologist. We got married two years ago and a year before us, Angelica and Peanut got married. Angelica is a nurse at this hospital and Peanut owns a tattoo shop with Pookie and Tay Tay.

"No ones going to miss the birth of our babies."

"I love you."

"I love you, too." I kiss her lips.

I sit in the chair beside Evangeline and hold her hand. I kiss her forehead and wait for the birth of my three little babies. Ten minutes later we hear a knock on the door.

"Hey." Evan and his new wife, Tonya, come into the room.

"Hey daddy, hey Tonya." Evangeline smiles.

Evan met Tonya two years ago at a grief session. She lost her husband to cancer as well and they just bonded. They got married a year ago.

"How are you feeling?" Tonya asks.

"Fine, except when the contractions hit."

"How many centimeters are you?" Tonya sits next to Evangeline.

"I'm 6 centimeters dilated and my contractions are five minutes apart."

"Look likes they're going to be here soon."

Just as Evangeline is about to say something, Angie and Peanut walk in. Angie is holding one of their one year old twins, Tamara, and Peanut is holding their other twin, Nathan. Not too far behind them is their nine year old son Jordan.

"Hey bae, how are you feeling?" Angie kisses Evangeline's head.

"Worse than you, I see that they're ready to come out." Evangeline rubs Angie's belly.

"E.V., you right, you are worse than me." Angelica takes a seat when I get up.

"Yeah, y'all having triplets. I remember when Angie was first pregnant with twins. It was ruff, especially after having them, but I love them more each time I see them." Peanut kisses Nathan's forehead.

"Dad, can I go to the vending machine?" Jordan walks over to Peanut.

"Yeah, I'll go with you. Angie, do you want anything?"

"Get me a bag of Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles."

"Do you guys want anything?" Peanut hands Nathan over to Evan.

"Nah." I say.

Everybody else just shake their heads. Peanut and Jordan walk out of the room and not too long after they leave Jayla comes in. Following behind her are Kevin, Kayden, and Kayla.

"Hey aunt E.V." Kayla runs and hugs Evangeline.

"Hey sweetie." Evangeline wraps an arm around her.

"Hey." Kayden hugs Evangeline.

"Hi aunt E.V., hi uncle Jayden." Kevin Jr, their seven year old. son smiles.

"Hey sweetie, how've you been?" Evangeline pulls him into a hug.

"Good." he answers.

"Good."

"Is your mom coming?" I ask Angie.

"She wanted to, but they wouldn't let her off of work. She'll be here a little bit after the babies are born."

"What about Lonnie?"

"She wishes you the best, but she has a chest cold. So she's not trying to get you sick."

"Oh."

"This room is packed." Angie comments.

"Yeah, it is." I nod my head.

"But it's packed with love." Evangeline groans.

"Are you okay?" Kayla asks.

"Yeah," Evangeline nods her head. "Just a contraction."

"Hey," the door opens and Dr. Times comes in.

"Hey." Evangeline says.

"I just came to have you move. around some." Dr. Times says.

"Why does she have to do that?" Kayla asks.

"Well, I'm having her do this because it can help her give birth naturally instead of her getting a c-section."

"Ok, well I need help to turn and stuff." Evangeline speaks.

As Evan and I help her to turn, the door opens again. This time it's Pookie and Tay Tay. Not too far behind is Peanut and Jordan.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Pookie hugs Evangeline and then he hugs me.

"Painful." Evangeline answers.

"Sorry we're a little late." Tay Tay gives us both a hug.

"At least you came." Evangeline groans as another contraction hits.

After we all talk for a few minutes, Dr. Times comes in. She walks over to Evangeline and checks on her.

"Well, it's almost time to push. I need everyone except for two people to leave out of the room." Dr. Times explains to us.

"Baby, do you want me to stay?" Evan asks Evangeline.

"No, I want Tonya to stay."

"Are you sure?" Tonya asks

"Yeah. I wanted my mama, but you're the next best thing." Evangeline smiles before wincing.

"Alright, I love you." Evan kisses Evangeline's forehead and kisses Tonya's lips, before leaving the room.

"Alright, put theses on." Dr. Times hands us gloves, a hat, and a medical apron.

Soon three nurses comes into the room. Dr. Times sits in front of Evangeline and puts her legs in the stirup.

"Give me your hand." Evangeline growls at me.

"Oww." I groan as she squeezes my hand.

"Alright, it's time to push." Dr. Times announces.

"One, two, three, push." one of the nurses and Dr. Times count.

After awhile of her pushing, the room is filled with the cries of our three beautiful babies. After we hold the babies for a little bit, the nurses take them and clean them. We get them back and call everyone back into the room.

"Alright, I just came to get the names for the babies." a nurse comes in with three birth certificates.

"We are naming him, Mikey Evan Coin." Evangeline holds up our boy, who has curly brown hair, light brown skin, and blue eyes.

"Her name is Royalty Jalen Coin." I hold up our little girl with my completion, my blonde hair color but her mother's curls, and her mother's eyes.

"And her name is, Loyalty Samantha Coin," Evangeline. holds up our little girl who has brown eyes, straight brown hair, and a light brown completion.

"Those are beautiful names." Angie comments.

"Can someone hold these two?" Evangeline asks.

"Yeah," Evan takes both of the babies giving one to Angie.

"Jayden can you give me my mama's book?"

"Of course baby." I give her the book.

Evangeline opens it and reads something out of it. Her eyes begin to fill with tears and I can see her happy smile. She kisses the page before holding the book to her chest. As I look around the room I smile. My loving wife, my three beautiful children, and the rest of my family, both by bold and by choice.  I am so glad that my life worked out this way.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Well, this is the end of Color Blind. This is my third book and I hoped that you all have enjoyed reading this just as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

Be on the lookout for more of my stories.

Keep dreaming

Dreamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 6.4K 34
Her insecurities started off with her skin and ended with her insides. Read to find out more.
5.7K 233 16
They say two broken people can't heal each other. But who says we can't try? I promise to love you unconditionally As long as you promise to always...
178K 7.5K 30
A girl learns the difference between being happy and being rich and is taught by an unhappy rich boy.
757K 35.2K 36
What happens when rich meets poor? Why, disaster, of course.