Arranged with Style.

Por DayDrreamer_

H.S AU. Clover's Family have weird beliefs and a deep rooted culture that has weaved its traditions into thi... Mais

Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
A/N.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23
24.
25.
26.
Reminder [NOT AN UPDATE]
27.
28.
Louis.
29.
30.
31
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
Robin. (NOT AN UPDATE)
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
TEAR.
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55

16

8.8K 320 51
Por DayDrreamer_

unedited forgive me children

I sniffled pitifully, my head hanging low as I gazed at the boring and worn carpet, my whole body was flushed with humiliation for what had happened but also fear as I knew it was all my own fault. I couldn't actually comprehend how stupid I had really been. I simply could not.

"Harry?" I Murmured, voice weak with a slight slur from the drugs in my drink that I had stupidly drank being the complete idiot that I am. He was stood over the crumpled man on the floor however I couldn't lie and say I felt any remorse for he deserved what he got, but I was unsure of what was going to happen now.

I heard him let out a grunt before he turned around and stalked over to me taking a seat on the bed beside me. I felt my body flush at the sudden close proximity as the air tingled around me.

"I've never met anyone more naive and stupid than you," He said, breaking the silence. His voice lined with annoyance and venom as he almost spat the words. I frowned feeling a pang of hurt even though I knew what he was saying was the complete truth. I sighed heavily not saying anything back to him as I laid my wrists in my lap staring solemnly at the dark bruises casting rings around their frame, frowning at how they throbbed alongside my heartbeat.

I always did bruise easily.

A grunt echoed around the room making me snap my head up to the man laying on the floor, I watched as he lifted a elbow and pushed it into the floor making a weak attempt to rise again. He'd clearly awoken. Harry muttered something colourful under his breath and I watched with my lips parted as he harshly swung his leg out to smack harshly into his side making him slump onto the floor unconscious again. I gulped at his casualness wiping away my tears as I took a deep breath knowing I needed to get myself back together.

"Come on." Harry muttered suddenly as he stood to his full height not casting me any further glances as he began heading for the bedroom door, but once he realised I hadn't moved he turned to give me a glare.

"Count yourself lucky I'm not leaving your sorry self here, not get a damn move on." He snapped making me jump as I rose to my feet and scampered after him disappointed that he was back to being his typical hateful self. I mean, I was definitly suprised that of all people the one to come to my rescue had been Harry, not that I'm complaining. Harry is better than someone else I don't know at all at this party.

I followed him through the crowded house barely keeping a eye on where he was going so I wouldn't lose him because I highly doubted he cared enough to actually look for me, or to even cast a glance to see whether I was even following him. I guess he was confident in his dominant self.

Eye roll.

I stumbled through the crowd, rudely pushing past people however my main goal was to keep a focus on Harry and get out of this damn house so I didn't have time for petty apologies for deaf ears.

*

He opened the front door and I followed behind him, feeling more and more exhausted with every step I took into the apartment. I sighed heavily locking the door before heading off into my bedroom to change out of my dress which I would most likely stuff into some corner to rid myself of any memories of the night. I grabbed some kickers and a bra heading into the bathroom to shower wanting to remove the invisible dirt from the party that I felt lingering along my body.

Once showered and feeling clean dressed in some comfy shorts and a large T-shirt with my thigh high socks as I felt slightly awkward with flashing my legs to Harry like this, I know there was nothing wrong with it but it felt weird, I headed into the living area.
I felt shaken to the core because of what had happened as I sat myself on the bar stool just in time for Harry to turn away from the counter with two teacups in his hands. My eyebrows shot up in surprise as he slid one over to me and kept one for himself before he headed out.

"Wow." I muttered under my breath feeling my mood lighten slightly at the unusually kind gesture feeling a nice flutter in my tummy from the break from the harsh glares and cutting words, although it probably wouldn't last but it felt nice for the moment.

He returned moments later carrying a small tub in his hand which he set down silently beside me and took a seat beside me aswell.

"Wrists." He demanded holding his hand out making my eyes enlarge at his words as I gulped.

"W-What?"

He rolled his green eyes so hard I'm pretty sure it hurt as he reached forward and grasped my left wrist tugging it towards him with impatience, I squeaked in surprise a whimper leaving my lips at his rough hold on my already bruised and tender wrists as pain shot up the length of my art. He only flicked his green eyes up to me to probably read my slightly pained expression and loosened his hold. He laid my wrist in his lap and unscrewed the cap of the small tub he had brought, his cross tattoo becoming visible as his nimble fingers worked on opening the lid.

"What's that?" I whispered, unsure as to why I was whisperig but something about the dead silecne in the apartment made me naturally lower my voice, perhaps it was the cloud of tension in the room upon Harry's uncharatersitically pleasant behaviour tonight, I had no idea why he was being tolerant of me tonight but I was really enjoying this.

"It's for bruising, It stops inflammation and helps the pain," He replied, voice husky and tight but not lowered like mine was. Spreading some cream on his fingers he gently lifted my wrist and began rubbing it into the bruise quite gently. I flinched at the sudden cold temperate of the cream making Harry's eyes snap to me, they were vibrant but dull, vibrant in hue but dull in life, and energy. They looked sort of tired. And not the tired from staying up to late to scroll through tumblr, the kind of tired of life.

"I swear to god, you're so fucking stupid," He muttered as he held my wrist up turning it side to side to display the damage done to it with Michael's harsh grasp. I frowned like a child getting a scolding.

"I thought he wanted to talk to me in a quieter place, and I thought he was just being nice when he gave me the drink," I murmured with a sigh as I reached over for my tea which was warm now, I took a sip, slurping it purposefully making Harry's jaw clench and eye twitch.

He shook his head with irritation.

"Number one rule at parties; don't accept a drink from someone else. Number two rule; don't go upstairs with someone unless you want to fuck them." Harry stated blandly as he rubbed the cream into my other wrist, completely unfazed with his brash words. I swallowed down a gulp.

"Thank you for tonight Harry, really." I commented reaching over to place my hand on his strong, tattooed forearm trying to express my true gratitude I felt for him eloquently getting rid of Michael and also taking the time and consideration to apply the cream. It was obvious he rarely showed any pleasant behaviour so I appreciated how he had been relatively nice to me tonight in comparison to the last two weeks. He didn't reply but I swore I saw his hard green eyes soften the very slightest and his clenched jaw release some of the pressure.

He removed his forearm from my hand and stood up, closing the tub of cream he stalked away towards the bathroom presumably to return it from wherever he got it from whilst I watched him walk away, his lean legs hugged tightly with the black jeans.

God, why was he so attractive.

**

"Open those legs for me, darling," A twisted voice cooed whilst I squirmed and cried kicking my legs around attempting to get Michael off me, however he was much too strong for my untrained body.

"No, please!"

I jolted awake, the covers pooling around my lap as I sat up straight, my breathing erratic and my heart beating at a pace which was a far stretch from normal. I ran a hand through my pink ended hair suddenly craving a shower as I felt the sweat droplets lining my hairline, god that felt too damn real. We were in this bedroom however Harry was nowhere to be found and I was completely alone and at Michaels mercy. I shivered in my spot on the bed as I felt disgust creepy over me at what had happened tonight, never had I ever experienced something as terrifying as that.

I mean, when my biological Father was around, I was scared when he came home after another failed business deal because I knew what was in store for me and Silver, I was petrified when I came home early from college to find him home early as well, but never had I feared for my innocence like tonight. They were two completely different things, loosing your innocence forcibly or suffering from being slapped around.

I shook my head to rid myself of all the negative thoughts out of my head, that was all over now, my father was no longer a part of my life and I would hopefully never have to see Michael again. Slipping out of the covers I headed towards the door craving some water to hopefully calm me down enough to fall back asleep.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I sleepily stumbled into the open living area towards the kitchen however a figure seated on the comfy couch made me yelp and stumble back in fright. My heart hammered against my ribcage as I rested a hand against my chest as I glanced at Harry tapping away at his laptop uncaringly that he had just scared the living day lights out of me and uncaring to the fact that it was -I glanced at the clock- three thirty AM.

"Harry, you scared the life out of me," I breathed staring incredulously at his joggers, T-shirt, and messy hair tumbling down to his collarbones. Why could this man make anything look attractive, it was a talent, not lying.
"Why the hell are you awake at this time?" I asked walking towards him slowly until I was stood opposite the coffee table facing him sat placidly on the couch. Looking closely Harry looked exhausted, there were bags under his eyes and they were rimmed with red. For the first time since I married this man I felt a pang of sympathy hit my chest for him, even though he hadn't been the best to me I had a natural tendency to be sensitive to others pain and forgive too easily.

He glanced up at me, his jaw clenching as his eyes darkened with irritation.

"I believe that's none of your damn business." He stated firmly, holding my eye contact until I was forced to look away timidly. I felt my chest sting with hurt however I hadn't really expected his flash of kindness to last, I wasn't that stupid to believe that people could change their attitude overnight, but it still hurt the slightest. I didn't reply just sighed and resumed my previous mission of water.

Heading into the kitchen I noticed something on the counter beside the sink which was not there before, casting a weary glance over my shoulder I gently picked it up, careful as not to shake the pills inside as I brought it up to my face to read the label.

Harry Edward Styles.
Insomnia-- Two to be taken daily.

I set the pills back down as my face contorted in pity for the man outside, I knew what it felt like to be mentally and physically exhausted but just not being able to get the sleep your body craved. After the divorce of my parents I had a slight case of Insomnia due to the stress levels and the trauma taking control of my sensitive mind, despite being older than Silver who was fine. It had never been serious enough to be given pills though.

I remember my mum used to make me this special honey and ginger tea which would literally knock me out in minutes, I never quite worked out why but it worked.

After drinking my water I made a decision and flicked the kettle on quietly as I grabbed a mug from the cupboard and some Honey and ginger from the other cupboard which had an array of spices and syrups. My gran's words rang through my mind as I poured the water over the tea bag, stirring in some honey and ginger.

She wanted me to show him that I was a good person and he would hopefully come to appreciate me through kind gestures and soothing words, I had been skeptical of wether that would work but tonight, tonight I had got the confirmation and motivation I needed to go into this head first, I had seen a spark. A spark of gold within his tough exterior when he applied the cream, when he rescued me, when he brought me back home safely when he could have left me there alone. There was something golden within him which would be worth digging out, I wanted to dig it out, I wanted the gold to overtake the black hard exterior of his.

Harry Styles was a good person deep down, he just needed finding and I had personally volunteered as tribute to find him.

I drank my water and added a splash of milk into the tea and brought the mug into the living room setting it down on the coffee table beside his laptop. He glanced up at me looking agitated with a furrow between his brows, he looked ready to shoot an insult but I beat him to it.

"Drink this. It's honey and ginger tea, it'll help you sleep, I promise." I said flashing him a soft smile before turning on my heel and walking off before he had the chance to reply with a decline or an insult. I closed my bedroom door behind me leaning against it.

The sickening fear I had awoken to was replaced with something else, the event of the night not forgotten but locked away to never be revisited. There was no point dwelling over it. The fear was replaced with a new found strength and vigour to make this- whatever this was-work out.

I could do it.

I would make Harry appreciate me.

Note; So sorry the wait! But finals in college are around the corner as my art deadlines are this week so I have been legit so busy I didn't have a minute so I had to write this really slowly, here and there when I had a minute !

What did you think? Any questions?

VOMMENT BELOW :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...