Mr. CEO [ON HOLD]

By aestheticvxbes

"Name" He barked still not bothering to even look at me. "Delilah" I whispered. Why am I whispering? I cou... More

Authors Note
The Bus {1}
McKinley Enterprises {2}
I'm Not Deaf {3}
Uncle {4}
No Walls {5}
Coffee's {6}
Green Eyes {7}
Lunch Break {8}
Le Bistro Mericourt {9}
Why? {10}
Money {11}
Lost {12}
Friends {13}
Work {14}
Personal Assistant {15}
My Office {16}
Makeover {17}
Makeover Pt. 2 {18}
Touché {19}
Drunk {20}
SHOT SHOT SHOTS! {21}
Boss Man {22}
Kidnapped? {23}
Get Out {24}
Sleeping On The Job {25}
Not Paid to Wonder {26}
Chiseled Jaw & Pink Lips {27}
Ex's & Ohs {28}
Kiss Me, Touch Me {29}
Roommates {30}
Birthday Boy {31}
R.E.S.P.E.C.T {32}
Trapped In a Lie {34}
Pretend Girlfriend {35}
Keeping Up The Act {36}
Late Night Calls {37}
Punishment {38}
Pretend Not To Hate Me {39}
Dinner Dilemmas {40}
One Month Later {41}
No More Busses {42}
I Miss You {43}
Boner From My Boss {44}
Compromises {45}
Seaside Points {46}
Buckets & Towels {47}
Stay With Me {48}
Surprise Guest {49}
You're Late {50}
I Want You {51}
Don't Be Mad {52}
Unraveling Finn Trate {53}
Rise and Shine {54}
Jealousy {55}
Blueballs {56}
Preperations {57}
Say Yes To The Dress {58}
The Charity Gala {59}
The Charity Gala Pt. 2 {60}
The Charity Gala Pt. 3 {61}
Dolphin {62}
Be Alright {63}
Aerophobia {64}
Skinny Love {65}
Choices {66}
Steps in The Right Direction {67}
Fellatio {68}
Secrets and Lies {69}
Just Keep Swimming {70}
Pop The Cherry {71}
A Different Perspective Pt. 1 {72}
A Different Perspective Pt. 2 {73}
Let's Talk {74}
Cake By The Ocean {75}
Rumors {76}
Handle This {77}
This is the Life {78}
Coming Home {79}
Author Note

Whose This? {33}

406K 12.8K 4.5K
By aestheticvxbes

I was not used to waking up this early. The sun wasn't even up yet. I heard a groan from Maria since my alarm woke her up to. With a quick apology I went into the bathroom to take a shower, shave my legs and brush my teeth.

Looking through my closet I found my new black shorts and a white tank top. I then paired it with my oversized striped shirt that I left unbuttoned.  I added a necklace and slipped on my rings and watch.

I tied up all my hair into a high bun and sprayed some of my perfume on myself. I brushed through my eyelashes with some mascara since I looked dead from the lack of sleep and rummaged my drawers for my lip balm.

I unplugged my phone from the outlet to see that it was 5:50am. I took out my black shoulder bag that I bought when I was at the mall with Jason, and Maria. I slipped my phone and money inside since I had a feeling I would be spending a lot of money today.  I also added my lip balm and mascara.

I went into my closet and found my flat sandals that I bought from Forever 21 and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat while I waited for Mr McKinley.

While I was was in the kitchen he called my phone so I couldn't have something to eat today. I said goodbye to Maria before I locked the door and went towards his car. 

I soon recognized it as a White Rolls Royce Ghost since it was my dream car. My uncle had the black one and I always dreamed of the day when I would buy my own. My uncle of course offered to buy me one when he discovered my obsession but I refused to take such an extravagant gift from him.

"Nice car" I said as soon as I hoped inside. The seats were the most luxurious leather I have ever felt. I drifted my hands across the seats as Mr McKinley turned on the car. The screen in between our seat turned on and it had the words ROLLS ROYCE and I felt my excitement build.

"You a fan of the Ghost?" he questioned

"Yes the biggest fan" I answered a little too excited, "It's perfect." I said as I touched all the seats of the car.

Giving me a slight smile Mr McKinley opened all the windows of the car and he speed down the highway. I giggled in excitement as the car purred all the way down the highway and the wind blew all around us.

Soon the car slowed down since we hit the main streets.

"Let me give you a little background on my family. My oldest sister Melissa is an event planner so she will be the big boss for today. My older brother Mike is a football player and he's very annoying. Then it's me and then my younger sister Gabriella who is in med school right now. My parents will most likely be asleep since they are still adjusting to the time zones"

"Alright okay I got it" I said as I tried to absorb all the information about his family so I wouldn't embarrass myself.

We pulled up to his house and my mouth dropped open at the amount of expensive cars in the driveway. I counted three cars in the driveway. There was a black jeep, a black range rover and another car in the driveway way that I couldn't identify what it was. 

Mr McKinley parked next to the Range Rover and he closed the windows as we both got out. Upon closer inspection I saw the unidentifiable car had horse in the middle of a jump as its symbol. I couldn't pinpoint what the car was called but I knew it was expensive.

I felt incredibly short today since I had sandals on. And I looked to my right to see Mr McKinley in a black shirt and jeans with black Nike's on his feet.

After opening the door Mr McKinley was tackled into a hug by a brunette in floral shorts. She wrapped her flip flop covered feet around Mr McKinley and I assumed this was Gabriella. Mr McKinley then shoved Gabriella of him since she stuck her tongue in his ear.

Behind Mr McKinley and his sister were two set of stairs that joined at the top. To the right of the staircase was a dining room and to the left of the staircase was a set of couches with a TV hanging on the wall. In the middle of the double staircase was an open doorway and I could see more couches over there.

"Gabby what have I told you about doing that" Mr McKinley said as he tried wiping of his ear with his tshirt. His face contorted into an odd shape and this caused me to let out a slight laugh. Gabriella noticed his face and she burst out laughing along with me.

"What's with all the noise? Is Ian here?" said a buff man of equal height as Mr McKinley. He looked nothing like his brother. He exact face had blue eyes and his hair was cut into a buzz style. He had on a tight green shirt and I could see a hint of a tattoo trailing from his shoulder blade down to his elbow.

After noticing each other, the two brothers embraced each other.

"Mike is it possible that you got bigger from the last time I saw you" Mr McKinley teased

"When was the last time to you saw him Mr I Can Never Have Time For Family." Gabriella butted it.

"Gab you know I'm busy" he said looking at her

"Whatever" she responded as she rolled her eyes.

"At least I'm here now"

"Shutup Ian" she and Mike said at the same time. Mike walked over to Mr McKinley and pushed him back. Mr McKinley bumped into me and my elbows shot out to balance me.

My elbow hit something and next thing I know a very expensive looking vase crashed onto the ground.

"What have you done!" Gabriella screamed

I opened my mouth to respond when Mike beat me to it, "That was our grandmother's ashes!"

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. Maybe I can.." I got down into the floor and piled the purple ashes together. I tried putting the vase pieces together but the fall caused them to shatter into tiny little pieces. What have I done?!

I continued to try and piece the vase together and I turned around when I heard laughing sounds behind me.

Mike was leaning against the stairway and Gabriella was holding her knees as they laughed.

"I'm sorry...We just had to do it" Mike stumbled out in between his laughs

Gabriella walked over to me and gave me a hand to stand up. Regaining her composure she said, "I'm sorry I feel bad but your face just made it soo much funnier. If that was my granny ashes you would touch them?"

"I don't know.  I wasn't even thinking. When I was cleaning it up I did wonder why it was purple"

After laughing some more she responded with, "It's just lavender dust." Her infectious laugh soon had me laughing and I looked in the corner to see Mr McKinley smiling at the whole thing. I really wish he would smile more since it made his cold face look a lot more carefree.

We all cleaned the mess and Gabriella forced the boys to throw away the mess.

After placing her hand around my shoulder Gabriella walked me to the left towards the living room. Everything in this room looked expensive and I didn't want to break anything else so I sat down and rested my hand on the light blue striped pillow that matched the soft blue plush rug.

"Where do you find lavender dust" I questioned

"Believe it or not but I got this from Walmart on sale. Your shorts are soo cute! Where did you get them"

"Forever 21 on sale too!" we both giggled.

"Where are my manners? I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Gabriella but you can call me Gabby" she went to the mini fridge and pulled out two bottles of water.

"I'm Delilah"

"Where are those boys? What's taking them so long. Are you hungry because I know that I am."

"Yea I am."  I could feel my stomach rumbling. I have gotten so used to eating everyday that my stomach grumbles if I haven't ate for a couple of hours. I got up and followed Gabby. After placing my bag on the couch I followed Gabby as she walked to the right of the intersecting staircase and through the dining room and the open door. We entered a kitchen that looked like it belonged to a chef with its shiny surfaces.

There was a woman washing her hands in the sink while whistling a song and she stopped her whistling when she saw me.

"Hi" I greeted

"Whose this?" she directed her question at Gabriella. I brought my water bottle to my lips since I could feel my throat drying from Melissa glare.

"Stop be nice Mel. This is Delilah she's Ian's girlfriend." Gabby told her sister who's mouth dropped open in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5M 287K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...
5.1M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
2M 64.8K 40
"Ian? Please. Why are you not answering me?" Lisa shouted raising her voice to probably gain his attention. "You want to know the truth?" Ian replied...