BTS Short Stories

By NotSoShortStories

This will be a series of 'one shot' stories written entirely by me. Each member will have their own story/sto... More

Intro
Tough Love
Joonie and I
The Choreographer
Golden Asshole
Fuckboi
UPDATE TIME!

Her

952 28 8
By NotSoShortStories

**After reading this again, i realize it's a bit shorter than what I thought. If you noticed that too, don't worry. Members will get their own one shot stories more than once. Look forward to it :)**

She is the most beautiful woman that J-Hope had ever seen. He couldn't help staring at her as she chatted with the hair stylist at the corner of the dressing room. Although the room was full of people, [y/n] was the only one J-Hope could see. 

Once BTS became too busy to keep their dorm clean, a few members complained about it to their manager. Soon, once word spread to PD-Nim and he hired a maid a week later. [y/n] has been working for BTS as their maid for almost three years now. She has grown extremely close to the members over time and loves hanging out with them during their free time. She treats them like her family.

"Hoseok?" V called. 

The sound of his voice made J-Hope jump out of his skin. He blinked a few times and then, looked over at V.

"What did you say?" J-Hope asked.

Before V could say anything else, J-Hope's attention quickly returned to [y/n]. At that point, it was clear to V that J-Hope was falling for the maid. V smiled like the Grinch as he watched J-Hope stare [y/n] down.

"She's pretty. Isn't she?" V teased.

J-Hope's eyes widened with embarrassment.

"What? No," he hesitantly replied.

"So, you don't think she is pretty?" V teased once more.

J-Hope quickly grew defensive.

"Of course she-why are you like this?" J-Hope huffed.

V busted out laughing. He laughed so hard to the point his sides began to ache.

"Hey man!" J-Hope hushed, "Quiet down. You'll get her attention."

V's facial expression quickly changed from amused to confused.

"Isn't that what you want from her?" V asked seriously.

J-Hope began to stammer as he watched [y/n] play with her hair in the mirror. He loved how soft and silky her hair is.

"Do you like her or not?!" V rose his voice.

J-Hope quickly covered V's mouth with his hands as he hushed him furiously. Before answering V, J-Hope looked back at [y/n] to make sure she didn't notice a thing. Luckily for J-Hope, she didn't.

"Why must you be this way?" J-Hope stalled.

"Just tell me or I'll shout," V threatened loudly.

J-Hope took a deep breath to calm his nerves. Looking V in the eye, which was extremely hard to do because V was making a funny face, J-Hope began chuckling.

"Don't do that," J-Hope snorted, "I'm trying to be serious."

"Sorry," V giggled.

Trying to get serious again, J-Hope took another deep breath.

"I'm not sure when these feelings came about. I'm not entirely sure how to explain the way I feel about her because no words can describe it but, yes. Yes, I do like her. I like her a lot," J-Hope finally admitted.

V stared at J-Hope with no expression which made J-hope laugh again.

"What?" V giggled.

"I was being serious. I told you what needed to be said and gave no action," J-Hope explained.

"Sorry, I was just trying to take it all in," V replied.

V looked passed J-Hope as he was about to say something. J-Hope turned his head to see [y/n] giggling with Rap Monster. J-Hope suddenly grew furious. He was starting to feel jealous.

"She's flirting with him," J-Hope said sadly.

V forced J-Hope's face towards his.

"Don't say that. We don't know that. They could just be talking. They are just friends," V tried to convince J-Hope.

J-Hope continued to shade his eyes from the sight. V started making funny sounds and cute faces to try to lighten J-Hope's mood. J-Hope giggled a tad bit but, it wasn't really working. J-Hope covered his mouth with his hand as he stared into space. V then realized that there was no cheering J-Hope up at the moment so, he began rubbing and patting his back.

"I wish I knew what they were talking about. I would feel a little better if I knew they weren't flirting," J-Hope softly said.

Suddenly, V made a weird noise. J-Hope looked up to see V staring down someone in a shocked way. Out of curiosity, J-Hope looked over to where Rap Monster and [y/n] were but, they were gone. Without thinking, J-Hope sprung up and ran out of the door. 

"Whe-" V started.

His voice was started to fade, the further J-Hope got down the hall. He started to ask people in the hall where Rap Monster had gone but, no one could give an honest answer. Down the left of the hall [y/n] disappeared behind a wall.

"[y/n]!" J-Hope said.

Running as fast as a track star, J-Hope followed them. He was lead outside to see Rap Monster and [y/n] hugging tightly. J-Hope's heart sank as we witnessed his best friend hug the girl he liked. J-Hope walked back into the building with his head down and then, pressed his back up against the wall as he continued watching [y/n] press her body against Rap Monster's. J-Hope was thinking about walking away but, his heart screamed to run over to them, which is what he did.

I refuse to let this happen, J-hope thought to himself.

"[y/n]!" J-Hope shouted.

The two were obviously startled at J-Hope's shout. Glaring at Rap Monster, J-Hope yanked [y/n] by the wrist and held her close.

"J-J-Hope?" [y/n] stammered.

"Come with me," J-Hope demanded.

Rap Monster continued to stare at the two in confusion as they walked back into the building.

"Wait!" [y/n] said, "Ow! You're hurting me!"

Snatching out of J-Hopes grip, [y/n] began to rub her wrist as she glared at J-Hope.

"Why are you like this?" [y/n] asked in pain.

J-Hope quickly realized the damage he had done.

"I'm so sorry [y/n]. I acted before I thought things through," J-Hope sorrowfully said.

[y/n] stared at J-Hope in sorrowful way. Not knowing what to really say, [y/n] hugged J-Hope tightly.

"You did this because you like me," [y/n] softly spoke into J-Hope's ear, "I'm not upset."

Pulling away, [y/n] noticed the look upon J-Hopes face. He was shocked and frozen.

"Y-you knew?" J-Hope stuttered.

[y/n] nodded with a smile on her face, "V told me."

J-Hope's confusion became even more noticeable to [y/n].

"V had some suspicions about how you felt for me. He set this all up to see how you would react," [y/n] explained.

So that's why V kept bothering me? J-Hope thought to himself, "So, you knew all this time?"

"Since yesterday," [y/n] replied.

J-Hope began chuckling, although he was a bit embarrassed.

"I like you, J-Hope but-" [y/n] paused.

J-Hope instantly regretted his decision of hurting [y/n]'s wrist while leading her back inside. He felt as if he had ruined his chances with her. His heart nearly stopped as he waited for to finish.

"...but, I think we should wait a little longer before we date. You are busy and I want you to focus on your work," [y/n] finished.

J-Hope felt both satisfied and hurt. He left a smile on his face as he nodded to hide his true feelings. J-Hope was about to speak but was stopped by a kiss from [y/n].

"I will let you know when the time is right but, till then, we should get back to the dressing room. BTS is to perform in 15," [y/n] smiled.

Suddenly, all of J-Hope's worries disappeared. He had a feeling that [y/n] would always be his no matter if they were together or not. Hand in hand, J-Hope and [y/n] walked back into the dressing room to prepare for BTS' performance. For the rest of the night, J-Hope couldn't stop smiling and neither could V.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 1.1K 73
A book that contains all my one-shots about BTS, if wanted a request just message me, but seriously, I'll pick one at a time. Please don't put my boo...
431 31 3
[Completed one-shots] So, I write a bunch of one shots here. requests are open ;)
100K 4.5K 40
she loved him, even if his heart longed for someone else. ≖ a kim taehyung short story all rights reserved
427 27 15
BTS imagines one - shot or two shot enjoy 💗