Kardashians Secret Sister

By BeautifulNya

You know the hot sisters named "The Kardashians and Jenner's" ya well behind on the fame and fortune , they'r... More

Kardashians Secret Sister
What's Happening?
Wait You're Who?
Suprisingly .
The Crush that Ruined Mine
A mistake .
Sh*t Feelings
Opposite Turn Outs
Smile Worthy
Finally
I'm Handling It
Hidden
This is it . i Guess
Fame&Popularity
Characters
Characters-Kylie
Pain.Part 1
Pain Part 2
Updating
Hello
Threat Fufilled -PART ONE-
Threat FuFilled PART TWO
Threat Fufilled PART 3
-Exposed-
Think about it
Author's Note
Moths & Butterflies
Moths & Butterflies Part 2
Time
Thoughts
(2)Home is Where The Heart Is
Lost & Found
I Catch Flights Not Feelings
"Drunk Words Are Sober Thoughts"

Weeks of love

6.7K 101 19
By BeautifulNya

The kiss made something spark, which is weird because I thought it was only something you'd feel when you had your first kiss. It was amazing, sweet and long.

To my disappointment Cody pulled away "Does this means there's an us?"he asked

I put my arms around his neck "Does this answer you question?"

He put his hands around my waist securely "It sure does " he smiled

"I have to go my parents must be worried I took so long "

"Let me at least walk you ."

"Nah it's ok"

"No it'll make me sleep better at night if I know your alright " blood started to rush to my cheeks . "Ok" I said

We walked hand in hand through the garden and stopped in front of the secret door .

"Bye boyfriend "

"Bye Girlfriend " he chuckled and left

I felt do childish, it's like when you're 10 and just had your first boyfriend and are just excited to call come "boyfriend."

I opened the door and saw my sisters with devilish smiles plastered on their lips . "You guys were easdropping!"

"We didn't hear anything so its not easdropping" Kylie said sadly

"Are you guys a couple !!!?" Khloé pretty much yelled

"Yes and I'm so tired so please I need rest tomorrow, it is the last day of school"

I quickly ran up the stairs, giving them no chance to say anything more. I went straight to the washroom and washed my face with Clear&Active.

I changed out of my outfit and into pjs.

I laid in my bed with a smile on my face just thinking about how bad I wanted to be with him and now that I was I felt like they're was only one thing on my mind. .

******

I woke up happy . Today was the last day of school!

Finally .

"Khloé ! Kim !!" I yelled

"Yes . Be quiet I just out North to bed " Kim came in with a throw up stain on her white tee.

"I have no idea to wear for today. Help??" I whined

"Of course "

*

I began getting really impatient to see how I looked like. Kim and Khloé were working for at least an hour on me.

"Ok done " they spun the chair .

I was .... more like my sisters. I was beautiful.

I looked down to my outfit I was wearing a black dress that got tight around my waist and bust but then went loose at the bottom. I slipped on thigh lengthen black socks with cognac brown knee boots.

"Thank you Kim and KoKo!" I smiled

"No problem LaLa" they hugged me

I grabbed my backpack and phone and headed downstairs .

I quickly ate my breakfast . No one was home but me. My sisters had gone out for a business meeting and my parents had left for Malibu.

I decided to walk to school. I needed to get used to the heels on my boots if I was good to wear them all day.

"My favourites" I hugged Cassie and Cassandra

"Last day!! then it's our junior year!" Cassie screamed

"I know right. We made it." Cassandra sighed.

"WE should get to our last classes ." I reminded my excited friends.

**

School was fun actually we just had fun parties for each class. I got so much of attention especially from the guys. This outfit was better than I thought.

"Hey Kayla , Cassandra and Cassie " a familiar voice said

All three of us turned around to see Zayn leaning on the door frame.

"What do you want ?!" Cassandra stole my words

"I just want to talk to talk to Kayla" he said flirtatiously

"What?" I nagged

"You're looking hot today . People have mistakes Kayla ....... And I want To fix mine . Who could miss out on you I'm giving you a chance to have me back " he said confidently.

He wrapped his arms around my waist I tried to push him off but he just held on tighter.

"Get off me Zayn!"

"Get off her!" Cassie tried to push his arms but it was no use.

"Get off " an husky voice spoke

The mystery guy pulled Zayn off me with such force Zayn seemed to like a little girl. He hugged me from behind and gave Zayn a death glare .

"She's mine so back off " He said

He dragged me to his very luxurious car, he was wearing a black hoodie so I didn't know who he was.

"Who are you? "

The guy turned around , his light brown hair had gotten more coloured, his body was much more built since I last saw him.

"Nary??"

"Yup. It's me in flesh"

"What the heck are you doing here?"

"My modelling agency moved here. So, we can back together without worrying about being in two different countries." He said happily

"Um. About that." His smile began to fade

"Are you seeing someone else? Do you not like me anymore?"

"I'm seeing someone, I'm sorry you're just too late."

I straightened the skirt of my dress and walked over to Cassie's Jeep Wrangler.

-

Cody sat on the leather chairs with a bored expression on his face, I can't believe him! Grey's Anatomy was playing how dare he think it's boring.

"I can't even! Yawning at McSteamy?"

"Kayla !" He hugged me. "I just don't know the plot so we have to watch it together and you can tell me all about who this McSteamy is." His arms wrapped around my waist as he gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"How'd you get it here?" No one in my family would be so careless to leave a spare key under the doormat.

"Can't I hang out with my girlfriend?"

I inspected him, which complete broke him. "Your dad was here when I came so her just let me come in and wait for you."

"I thought you were going to say something that made you seem even more like a stalker. Following me to a park... Hint. HINT." I laughed remembering the first time we met.

We sat down on the couches and began scrolling on Netflix. Our top two choices were either The Never Ending Story or Holes.
Poor Cody had never watched Holes, so we decided on that.

I snuggled into him while his left arm wrapped around me. Cody was almost 6'3, and I was only 5'4. His long legs could reach the coffee table whereas my toes barely reached the floor on while on the high couches. Everything about him is so cute.

I could totally get used to this.

"Wait what?" He chuckled

Did I just say that aloud?

"Yup"

"Cody . Can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, anything." He turned his body toward me.

"Nary . My old boyfriend came back and ...."

"Don't worry about it " he tried to say it calmly but I could tell he was definitely not.

Cody, what are you going to do.

I kept the thought to myself and went back to watching the movie.

***

The movie was ok . I had watched the movie millions of times because when Kylie and I were younger lots of people came over and I had to leave and that was the only DVD we had at the moment. Throwback to the early 2000s

"Uh I got to go." Cody looked at his watched then up at me; giving me a kiss and hug. "I'll see ya later love."

I spent the rest of my evening face timing Prim, and finishing my homework.

>CODY POV <

Someone had called me and I have no idea who it was : they had left a couple of messages too. I'm starting not to think its just a fan.

I listened to the message once I was out of Kayla's House. It's not that I didn't want her to hear it, it's just I don't want her to worry about anything, she already has lots of things hanging over her shoulders.

"Hello Cody, we have a very important issue to discuss about you. Don't worry it's nothing bad. Our office is on 2nd street and has FEM written across the building. Come ASAP."

Sounds Important.

I started my engine and followed the directions that I was given.

I was finally there .

I wonder what was in store for me.

>KAYLA <

It's been 3 hours since Cody left so it was 6:00PM. Prim had to go shopping, Cassie and Cassandra were unavailable for the past hours, Sarah was no where to be found and Lisa was obviously partying.

I flipped over on my bed and saw I had 3 text messages.

1 from Nary.
:Okay...

1 from Cassie.
1 from Cassandra.
:Finally!

I checked Nary's first

Nary -

-Are you busy? I really want there to be an us. I miss US. Please give me a chance to prove you I've changed! So please see me again? This guy can't be better than what we had, what we have."

Cassandra - Cody S. concert in a couple of days, maybe two weeks or so bit anyways we need to go shopping! Call me when b!

I decided to call Cassie and Cassandra, I really needed just to hang with my girls with all this Nary drama going on, I really don't want to deal with boys.

"Wanna go shopping today?"

"Yeah sure ! I'll pick you up in 5."

I got out of bed and put on a white v-neck along with washed blue jeans and converse. I tied my hair in a messy bun and quickly fixed my makeup.

By the time I was done I saw Cassie and Cassandra parked behind the house.

I jumped into the car "Hey!"

"Hey fam! Who was that guy who picked you up at school, you never actually explained."

"Um what guy?!"

"You know who!" Cassandra and Cassie said annoyed

"Ok ok. Promise not to tell."

"Yeah I promise I'm your best friend you can trust me."

"It was Nary."

"That's great! You guys were really cute and he was actually pretty hot."

"You can't be talking about my ex/ current boyfriends anymore. Remember Zayn?" I teased Cassandra

"Idiota." Cassandra playfully slapped my arm.

"Are you guys going to actually get back together though?"

"Promise not to tell a single soul?"

"We Promise" Cassie and Cassandra said in unison.

"I'm dating Cody Simpson."

"What!"

I told them the story from beginning to end they both screamed and gasped the entire time.

"Well Mrs Simpson. Acacia Brinley has been up on your man all over Twitter ." Cassandra pulled out her phone and showed her all these tweets regarding her huge crush on Cody.

Example:

Acacia - Cody Simpson is so #MCE. One day my bae. Hopefully? Defiantly(:

I scrolled down and saw many more. I don't really care about Acacia, she has crushes all the time but she never ends up with them. I brushed off the topic with a "I don't really care "

The car ride was filled with laughter and off tune singing; it's true Kardashians really don't have any talent.

I bought 2 dresses, new pair of black leggings and the rest was mostly makeup. Cody hasn't texted me since we hung out which is really weird cause he always does, whatever it is. I hope it's good.

-
YOU WILL FIND OUT ABOUT CODY'S MYSTERY MEETING NEXT CHAPTER !

|LONGEST IV WRITTEN |

IT TOOK LOTS OF TIME

~Special note ~

THE MORE YOU VOTE THE MORE I WILL MAKE NEW CHAPTERS .

NEXT CHAPTER MAY BE THE LAST IT WON'T BE THE EPILOGUE OR ANYTHING ITTL JUST BE HOW I WOULD WRITE IT .

REMEMBER THE LESS YOU VOTE THE MORE ILL STOP WRITING ADN UPDATING ..|

~Nya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 1.5K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
148K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...