Moths & Butterflies Part 2

Letters:
-
April 14,

Dear Kendall& Cassie.
I am WIPED OUT.
We reached San Diego and Cody has performed. The concert was sold out and it was a BLAST.
Today, we planned on seeing the city.

I took the spatula from the cupboard and flipped my cheese & bacon omelet.
"Hey Cody." I smiled as he came out of his room fully dressed
"Hey Kayla. Smells good but I'm feeling Macdonalds." He said
"Why? Kayla already prepared this all for us." Jamie said.
"We'll , I'm feeling MC." He grabbed his coat & left the van.
"Okay.."
Today Cory acted.....rude.
He was nice to everyone but when something involved me it was all of the sudden bad.
I brushed it off though, maybe he was just having a bad day(:

-
April 20,

Dear Kendall& Cassie.
We've reached Sant Antonio. It's so beautiful here!!
Cory has been acting like a douche.. Still.
I don't know what's up with him. I've tried talking to him but it seems like nothing's getting through to him. I don't know if there is something wrong with me or with him. Boys are so weird.

-
April 30,

Dear Cass&Ken.
A fan almost figured out who I was!!
We were at a meet and greet and one of the fans looked at me and said I looked like Kayla Kardashian. I brushed it off and smiled, I hope that took it off her mind. Cody and I have been getting better.. I think. But the press is really buying it the new girl thing,Cody's gaining lots of publicity from the "scandal".

-
May 1st.

Dear Cas&Ken.
I usually don't write everyday but this was something I HAD to tell you guys.
Cody's been cheating on me, I guess that's why he's been so mean. You were right Ken. I'll be home by Friday.
Don't worry, I'm fine.

---------///

I brushed my hair and put it up in a ponytail. I gazed into the mirror; I really hated this blonde hair.

Everyone had gone out for dinner, I had a press interview earlier so I just wanted to come home and change before going. I hope they don't mind me being late.

"Oh my gosh Cody, that's soo funny." I heard a girl laugh

The bus rooms had thin walls, if you were doing anything that made noise, the person who's in the other room could hear you too. No matter if it was a small purr in your sleep or the clash of glass plates: we could hear it.

I pressed my ear to the wall and heard how she flirted with him, and he flirted back. It broke my heart.. How many more times can I get cheated on?? How many more times can I fall in love and just have the other person fall out of love??

Cody and I have been together for a year now, A YEAR. Our relationship was fast, and I fell for him quickly, and I thought he fell for me too but I was wrong.
And
I've had ENOUGH.

I stormed into Cody's room and saw him and ACACIA on the couches.

"What the hell!!"

"Kay-"

"Shut up."

"Kayla listen to me" Cody pleaded

"No you listen to me asshole." I said confidently.

"You have made me sacrifice so many things! I'm sick of your bullshit. You made me get out of hiding for you, you made me turn my hair blonde, you made me do so many things. I love you, you know that. I really do but I'm over with you now. I can't even believe how you've acted these couple weeks but really I'm not surprised. You revealed you're true self and I'm not going to deal with your hellish and careless behaviour. Have Acacia , and have a good life. " I let it all out, everything.

"At least I don't have to deal with FAKE blonde hair " Acacia snickered.

I pulled the elastic from the roots of my hair and threw the blonde wig on the floor.
"I'm not that stupid airhead."

"Kay-" Cody pleaded again

"Check your girl Cody, or I will." I smirked and left the room.

-

I got home at 12:00 PM that day. I got Cassie to pick me up and drive me back home. It was great to have my bestfriend back.

Kendall was home, and I was dying to tell her everything in detail. The letters didn't explain the situations in depth.

"LALA!! I missed you!" She hugged me

"I missed you too Ken."

"I heard, about the breakup. Pretty brutal." Kendall said

"Ya. It was consensus. We agreed it'd be best." I let out a fake smile

"Hallelujah, the first time the boy has listened to me." Kendall said in awe

"Wait what??" I asked confused

"Well Cody is going to be moving around a lot so I put matters into my own hands. I told him it'd be best if you guys break up. How are you guys going to deal with a long distance relationship" She hugged me,

"Why would you do that!"

"I was doing you a favor Lala."

"How? Cody cheated on me because of you, he acted like an ass because of you."

"He didn't show his true self..
He showed the asshole version of himself aka the Kendall version of himself."

I guess it was a butterfly, but it was clothed in a moths skin.

------/--------//----/