Sh*t Feelings

As I pressed the knife more deeply into my skin the pain started to prevent.

I'm just so depressed , I have to hide all the time , I barely have a life and I have a perfect family's that's impossible to live up to .

As the knife began getting deeper the door slightly opened.

"Kayla ?"Cody asked

Cody opened the door now able to see me more, he ran over to me inspecting the cut .

"Oh my gosh ! Kayla let me help you " he picked me up

The blood from the cut pored out like a faucet. My sweater was stained in blood

Last thing I saw was the door then everything went black ..

-

I woke up to hear beeping sounds .

I looked around and saw I wasn't at home I was at the hospital.

"Mom ?? Dad ?? " I said scared

"Calm down you need rest. Your parents weren't able to come because the pap would harass them. " my aunt Careen calmly said as she massaged my back.

"The injury is quite minor, she just got a few stitches, she'll be out by noon. You're stitches will be out in 3 weeks. Some people like taking them out themselves, but I'd advise you to get them professionally removed." My doctor read off a clipboard

"Great!" My aunt smiled. Careen was always there when my parents couldn't, she was like my second mom but sometimes it felt like she was my mom.

"I'm so sorry for worrying everyone"

"It's ok honey. You're worth worrying about."

After a couple hours I was aloud to leave. I felt normal it was just my neck that stung.

I walked into the house and noticed it was quiet. Too quiet.

Everyone jumped from different areas of the house and yelled "Suprise"

"Awe thanks guys "

I noticed a blonde head in the crowd .

Cody .

"Hey can I talk to you ." He asked

---CODY--

"Private" I said

"Ok " she quietly said walking me over to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you we were dating." I could see a thick bandage on the cut on her neck but she hid most of it with her hair.

"You lied to me! Why?" She yelled

"Its not good for you to scream with your neck hurting Kayla."

"Oh ya thanks for saving me. But I don't need you, I don't want you."

"I don't care"

Yes I do.

"We're done talking" she walked off as I followed behind

"Hey Kayla ! I'm Happy your home again and I got a surprise for you " Kylie hugged Kayla

"Awe thanks . What's it ?"

"Well I know how lonely you are without Zayn and stuff so I'm gonna hook you up with an old guy friend"

Kayla looked over at me and gave me a long stare, then turned over to Kylie and nodded.

I'm pretty sure I know why this bothers me.

I like Kayla .

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG !!

I THINK SOME OF YOU GUYS SAW THIS COMING

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

ILY

~Nya