Weeks of love

The kiss made something spark, which is weird because I thought it was only something you'd feel when you had your first kiss. It was amazing, sweet and long.

To my disappointment Cody pulled away "Does this means there's an us?"he asked

I put my arms around his neck "Does this answer you question?"

He put his hands around my waist securely "It sure does " he smiled

"I have to go my parents must be worried I took so long "

"Let me at least walk you ."

"Nah it's ok"

"No it'll make me sleep better at night if I know your alright " blood started to rush to my cheeks . "Ok" I said

We walked hand in hand through the garden and stopped in front of the secret door .

"Bye boyfriend "

"Bye Girlfriend " he chuckled and left

I felt do childish, it's like when you're 10 and just had your first boyfriend and are just excited to call come "boyfriend."

I opened the door and saw my sisters with devilish smiles plastered on their lips . "You guys were easdropping!"

"We didn't hear anything so its not easdropping" Kylie said sadly

"Are you guys a couple !!!?" Khloé pretty much yelled

"Yes and I'm so tired so please I need rest tomorrow, it is the last day of school"

I quickly ran up the stairs, giving them no chance to say anything more. I went straight to the washroom and washed my face with Clear&Active.

I changed out of my outfit and into pjs.

I laid in my bed with a smile on my face just thinking about how bad I wanted to be with him and now that I was I felt like they're was only one thing on my mind. .

******

I woke up happy . Today was the last day of school!

Finally .

"Khloé ! Kim !!" I yelled

"Yes . Be quiet I just out North to bed " Kim came in with a throw up stain on her white tee.

"I have no idea to wear for today. Help??" I whined

"Of course "

*

I began getting really impatient to see how I looked like. Kim and Khloé were working for at least an hour on me.

"Ok done " they spun the chair .

I was .... more like my sisters. I was beautiful.

I looked down to my outfit I was wearing a black dress that got tight around my waist and bust but then went loose at the bottom. I slipped on thigh lengthen black socks with cognac brown knee boots.

"Thank you Kim and KoKo!" I smiled

"No problem LaLa" they hugged me

I grabbed my backpack and phone and headed downstairs .

I quickly ate my breakfast . No one was home but me. My sisters had gone out for a business meeting and my parents had left for Malibu.

I decided to walk to school. I needed to get used to the heels on my boots if I was good to wear them all day.

"My favourites" I hugged Cassie and Cassandra

"Last day!! then it's our junior year!" Cassie screamed