"Drunk Words Are Sober Thoughts"

"Babe! Are you coming or what?" Jake whined as he pounded on my bedroom door.

"Yes I am! Can you wait for a second, I literally just woke up!" I sat up and wiped off the long trail of drool that led all the way down to my chin. I went over to the door and opened it for my excessively excited and always on time boyfriend.

"Honestly Lala, you love sleep too much. It's getting out of hand!"

I gasped at my boyfriends unbelievable words. "How can you have too much sleep? Plus its still the morning!"

"Actually its 1, so not really babe."

"Don't be mad that I love sleep more than you." I said callously,

"Is that your best work?" He leaned in closer and stared deeply into my eyes.

"I've got better." I leaned closer so that there was no space between us and our foreheads were against each others.

"Let's hear it." He said unaware of the roast I had prepared for him.

"You're mad because I rather sleep on my be-"

"Come o-" Jake began,

"Than. With. You." I finished it off.

"You're cold!" He grabbed my arms and pushed me onto my bed. His 6'4 lengthy stature laid on top of me.

"Are you sure you wouldn't want to sleep with me right now? Because trust me there are many that would."

"Better not be some hot Canadian girls." I flipped him over and now I was on top of him.

"You better not be hooking up with some dark and handsome guys because I know your family loves that melanin."

"You didn't just go there Jake!"

"Or maybe you'll go for a basketball
player because your family has a history of being a fan of the sport, if you know what I mean."

"Stop it!" I said as I died from laughter and rolled off him and laid by him.

"Love you papi" I said barely out of breath.

"Oooo I like that." He leaned over me and gave me a kiss.

"We should get going, or you'll miss your flight." I pulled away and smelt my breath. "Ew, how could you kiss me right now, my breath smells like shit!" I said utterly disgusted

"True." Jake reinforced my statement as I hit him.

"Stop it! You know I'm kidding. You're always beautiful to me especially when you're on time."

"Already excited to meet those hot Canadian girls?"

"Shut up. You know I love you."

"I do."

"Now call me papi again." He begged.

"P-, just kidding!" I teased as I ran into the washroom.

----

"Hey Kim! How are my niece and nephew?"

"They're great! Do you want to see Saint?"

"Of course!" Kim picked up the wide awake Saint.

"Oh my gosh! I can't wait until I can see him in person!" I drooled over my adorable nephew.

"I'll call you later okay! Saint's a bit fussy today."

"Okay, love you all! Tell Khloe to call me, I need to see her bump ASAP."

"Okay, Love you too Lala." Kim giggled before closing the phone.