2nd Chance: Book 2 (PJO/HoO F...

By SuzyQ_

(WARNING! THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO MOVING ON!) Everyone is destined for greater things; therefore death can't st... More

Prologue
1. I Think That's TOO Much Power
2. I Have The Worst Mission Ever
3. Stuck In The Past
4. Messing Up BIG TIME
5. First Attack Doesn't Go As Planned
6. Isn't It Fun To Get Tortured?
7. Is It 'Let's Reveal Percy's Identity' Day Already?
8. Family Reunions Save My Life
9. Dating My Best Friend? Nah...
10. Man Down!
11. Rachel Elizabeth Dare
12. Let's Play The Identity Game
13. There's A New Guy in Town
14. Questions in The Forest
15. Spies Happen to Reveal Dark Secrets
17. Problems Can Wait; Marriage Comes First
18. A Not so Happy "Destroyer of Universes"
19. Please, Don't Hurt Me
20. Locating My Big Brother
21. Avengers? I Think Not
22. OOPS! I Pulled Out The Ring!
23. Is It THAT Deadly?
24. I Talk To Invisible Men, But I'm Not Crazy
25. Galen Is Now Important
26. The Cost of Victory
Epilogue
3rd Book?!

16. Must Have Some Order in Love

6.5K 151 91
By SuzyQ_

P E R C Y

I laughed as my army walked towards me with glares aimed at me. I'm sure they'll have MANY bruises by morning. Currently, we were all waiting for all the campers to settle down. We were going to tell them about Order rising. Honestly, to say I'm afraid of their reaction is an understatement. How will they react? This is nothing they've ever faced before. Things are already bad enough. I tried stalling, but the time came where everyone was quite, looking at me for answers.

I rubbed my hands together,"Ok, so, you know how things are bad, right?"

They all nodded,"Well, uh, things have gotten worse. Much worse." Protests were heard. I chuckled nervously,"Well, yeah. Uh, you see it's worse then Tartarus. Yeah I know what you're thinking,'What can be worse then Tartarus, Percy?' Well, Order is."

It was silent and everyone looked confused,"A long time ago, in a place far far away-" Beta elbowed me,"Ow! Ok, ok, sorry. Order is basically Chaos' brother. He has the power to destroy universes. He was locked in the deepest part of the universe after he lost the battle in Utopia. He has been locked in there for Eons. Nobody who has tried, could succeed in opening his prison. Only Chaos can. Tartarus, though, seems to be succeeding in doing just that." Every gasped,"There were many people in the war. A very tragic time. Some of the enemies escaped before Order lost. Most of them were locked with him. I'm guessing Tartarus got help from the enemies that escaped." I sighed,"Sadly, I've met one of them. They are fierce, terrifying, and will not stop until you're dead. They will corrupt your mind and take over your body after you give up on fighting them," I looked at them,"but that doesn't mean we can't win. I've taken one enemy off your shoulders. You still have more though. We have two choices. We stop Tartarus from opening the cage or stop Order when he comes out. We have an advantage. Chaos has limited his powers.

"Now, Order is it unable to destroy anything unless it's inhabited. Until no one is on the planet. We could all die, but as long as one person survives and hides, then he can't win. I'm not saying we'll all die because we won't. I will do everything in my power to make sure most people survive. We can win this because we have 2 things they don't." I looked at Bianca,"We have love," I looked at the crowd,"and we have each other. So don't think we've lost just yet. We will win. If we don't, then at least we went down trying." I looked at my watch. It was beeping. My eyebrows furrowed. What would Chaos want? I looked at my team,"Gotta go. Chaos is calling a meeting." I motioned for Luke to come,"He wants you as well." We were just about to leave when,"Wait!"

I looked over. I could immediately tell it was an Athena kid. I groaned. This never ends well,"Yes?"

"How did you get one enemy off our shoulder? What do you mean? And who was it?" He said.

I ran a hand through my hair,"Athena kids..." I muttered. Everyone chuckled. I looked up with a small smile. I chuckled at their reactions,"Annabeth's an exception. She's cool." Annabeth laughed and smiled at me.

"Percy," I looked back to see Bianca. She apparently just walked in, and she had on the most obvious jealous look on her face,"Answer the stupid question and then meet up with Chaos, yeah?" She said with a jealous tone.

"Yes, ma'am!" I saluted her and turned around with a straight face,"I've taken an enemy off shoulders because it is cursed to be with me. It is-" I stumbled with my words. Should I tell them? I wanted them to know, but then what would they think. I tried to get words out my mouth, but I couldn't. I would've had a panic attack, but a felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at Beta. I sighed and nodded letting him know that he can tell them. He patted me on the back.

I placed my hand on Luke's shoulder and teleported us. As soon as we were there, he burst out laughing. I looked at him strangely. Once he finished, he managed,"Did you see Bianca's face?! She was so jealous!" He went back to laughing.

I smirked,"Maybe I should flirt with Annie more then. That was indeed the best."

He stopped laughing and looked at me like I was crazy,"W-what?! Did you just say that? You do like her! I mean, I could tell for, oh I don't know, since forever! I never expected you to admit it! Oh just wait until I tell-"

I put my hands over his mouth,"Don't tell B!"

He smirked,"I was gonna say the others and not Bianca, Percy."

I blushed and punched his arm,"Percy, that's so cute!" I looked at him astonished,"You're so in love! To be honest I never thought you would say that-"

"I didn't!"

"but that's just beautiful!" He danced around ignoring me,"After the war, if you don't tell her then I will. Trust me, I don't kid about stuff like that."

I swear my face was on fire,"Luke-"

He looked at me serious,"Don't let your past get in the way." I winced,"Definitely don't let Order stop you either. We'll keep her safe."

"You can't stop Order," I muttered,"I'll just tell her after the war, ok? Happy?"

He smiled like a fool,"Very! But-"

We heard a cough. My head whipped around to see Chaos and the Primordials watching us. Everyone (including Chronos, Ananke, Chaos, Aether, Erebus, Nyx, and Thanatos) was smiling.

Ananke grinned,"Has someone realized they like a certain someone?"

I felt like melting in a pool and then evaporate. I mumbled a whatever and sat down. Luke was laughing as he sat down,"Let's just get on with it. What do you need?"

"Well," Chaos said, rubbing his knuckles,"we just have information on Order-"

-Flashback-

One day, you'll be in the infirmary, and won't wake up. Don't get too cocky. Or wait... Never mind. Please do. I would love to watch you suffer from the immense pain of Orders new scythe-

-Flashback Over-

I woke up from my flashback once I felt someone shaking me.

"Percy are you-" Aether started.

"He has a scythe!" I blurted out.

They looked at me confused. I blushed,"Order. He has a new scythe."

Chaos chocked on his water,"New scythe?!"

"Yeah..." I mumbled.

"How do you know?" Chronos asked.

I shifted uncomfortably,"I actually knew this for a long time. It was after Gaia died. When I got out of the infirmary. It was," I motioned to my head,"the voice who told me. Not exactly told me, but like, it slipped. He was talking about how I should get more cocky, so I can die." Chaos and Luke flinched,"He said that he hopes I don't think in order to see me suffer from the immense pain of Orders new scythe. He stopped there. At least, I think it's a he. More like an it. It sounds like a guy, though."

"You can think about what gender it is later." Luke snapped. I apologized. I knew he hated when I talked about it.

Thanatos thought,"This is very bad."

I glared at him,"No, I thought it was gonna make sunshine and rainbows appear."

He glared back,"This isn't like Kronos' scythe, Perseus. Now is not the time to be sarcastic."

"Now isn't the time to stat the obvious. We all know this is bad. I know it isn't like Kronos' scythe." I retorted.

"You haven't witnessed the scythe!" He said his voice raising with each word,"You will cower in fear once you see it! Don't try telling me you know all about it! Now isn't the time to be sarcastic, Perseus! Can you be serious for once in your pathetic mortal life?! This scythe can rip galaxies! If he made a new one who knows what this can do because it's different every time! We may all be doomed!"

We were both standing now, in rage,"I've realized I haven't witnessed it! I was suppose to cower in fear in front of lots of things, but guess what? I didn't! I know I don't know about it, but now I do! I very much can be serious! You want to know something?! Being funny and joking around gets our minds off things! It makes us know that we can be like this after the war! It gives us HOPE! I would rather have a carefree leader then a serious one like you! Like you can lead! You guys are just like the gods! Sit on your butt watching the whole thing from a huge TV! Laughing once we make a mistake! I try my best to lead and here I am being criticized that I'm too funny and happy all the time! Well newsflash, this is who I am!" My fingertips lit up with fire and my eyes burned with rage. Lightning sparked off my body as the sky darkened. The seas churned and hurricanes formed on the Earth,"I would rather be a pathetic mortal then a puny primordial."

Thanatos stared at me in shock before composing himself again,"Being serious gets the job done quicker! If I were down there I wouldn't gotten the job done already! You-"

"It doesn't count! You're a primordial!"

"I wouldn't gotten it done either way!"

"I doubt it!"

He was shaking with rage,"You doubt it?! You want me to show you?! I can test it on you! You know what I think?! I think that your friend in your head is right! I hope you do get to cocky and perish from his scythe! I hope he was right with everything he said! You could perish in the most gruesome way and I would laugh! In fact, I'm the Primordial of Death! I will make sure that happens! Just for you!"

I stared at him in shock. Did he just...? He did not just say that! I lost all control with my emotions. Just as Chaos was going say something, I threw a ball of fire at him. I threw lightning after lightning at him. I had put all my pain in every throw. I made skeletons and hellhounds attack him. I threw and hurt him with everything I knew and had. My eyesight blurred as tears started to form. I hope he was right with everything he said.

I hope your happy, Perseus Jackson. Not only do the Gods hate you, but demigods too. You're a murderer. You killed Jason, your parents, but most of all...Scarlett, if it weren't for you, the war would've never happened, and everyone would be happy.

Are you talking to yourself, Percy? Cause your fighting even though YOU know you're gonna lose. You know, you are such a hypocrite. You say that they're fighting for nothing, when you're doing the same. One day, you will face an enemy you cannot defeat. You will perish in a very painful, and gruesome way. You say that you'll always protect your friends and family, yet they die saving you. You are a very silly boy if you thought immortality will save you. If didn't last time. I wonder why...

Do you really think anyone cares for you? You're insane! Literally! They hate you! You hate yourself! What are you thinking?!

I was so lost memories, that I didn't realized he moved out the way and was aiming at me. I was too consumed in myself to move. I was thrown to the wall. More was thrown at me as I was unable to move from the pain. Pathetic mortal. I pushed the pain to the back of my head. I struggled to get my sword, but after a while I did get it. I threw it with as much strength I had. It soared through the air and pierced him in the arm. He stopped shooting beams at me and cried out in agony. I fell to my knees. Pain flared through my body. I gasped and cried out. Luke was already at my side helping me sit up against the wall. Chaos was by my side as well. Luke was talking, but I saw my sword flying back, aimed at us. I struggled to move, and it resulted in it hitting Chaos in the leg.

He winced,"Thank gosh that doesn't hurt too bad. Might be sore for a day or two."

Rage flared through me. I grabbed the sword out causing him to wince again. I used my sword as a cane and walked to him.

He laughed,"Wanna fight me like that? You're funny."

I growled,"Hurt me as much as you want, but you CANNOT hurt ANYONE I care about."

I lunged with my sword ready. He blocked, swiftly grabbing his sword. Sparks flew and the winds picked up. I blocked an attack of his. I used water to hold him down and attacked. Hurting him in any way I could. He kicked me back. I stumbled back and pounced again. He stumbled and swiped at my feet. I fell and groaned. He swiped at my chest. I bit the inside of my cheek in order not to cry out. He hovered over me, sword ready.

"You made the biggest mistake of your life." He said.

We were both tossed to opposite ends of the room,"ENOUGH!" Chaos yelled. He was shaking with rage and a bandage on his leg. He pointed at Thanatos,"Get him out of here, now." He pointed at me,"And get him to the infirmary."

I laid down on the floor, relishing the pain. I hated losing. If I can't beat Thanatos, what chance do I have against Order?

Aether gentle picked me up and teleported us to the infirmary. I lay in the bed as people healed me. I must've fell asleep because once I woke up again, the room was empty except for Luke reading beside my bed.

"Hey," He said, putting the book away,"I'm glad you're up. He did a lot of damage to you."

I put my head down and pressed my palms to my eyes,"Why didn't you stop me?! Why didn't anyone stop us?! Things got ugly fast!" My voice cracked at the end. I hope that your friend in your head is right! I hope you do get to cocky and perish from his scythe! I hope he was right with everything he said! I pressed my palms harder on my eyes trying not to cry.

Luke removed my hands from my eyes,"Hey, it's okay, Percy. Cry all you want, I won't mind. I would, too. He shouldn't have said that. It was wrong of him. He had no right."

So I did. I cried. He hugged me as I cried. He repeated soothing words and rubbed my back in small circles. This made me cry harder for two reasons. The main one is because she used to do the same thing when I cried. My poor, beautiful mother. She didn't deserve to die. I pushed the thought away. My second reason was because I had my team. I had them to go to when I cry, and I push them away. Always. They thought I didn't trust them, but I do. It's just...difficult. I care what they think of me.

I heard a soft knock before the door opened. Chaos' head popped in,"Oh, hey Percy. I see your finally awake." He came in,"You can, you know, go back to camp. Luke will tell you what happened."

I shook my head,"No thanks. I'm not gonna let someone get in the way."

He nodded, knowing I won't change my mind,"Ok, meet you there then."

I was about to put on a shirt, but Luke interrupted,"No, you can't wear a shirt. Don't ask me why, Aether just said so. It's some doctorly reason."

I sighed, not bother to argue. I stood up on shaky knees. Luke instantly grabbed my arm to keep me from falling. I thanked him.

He smiled,"Only you would attack a primordial because he hurt Chaos. Only you..."

I laughed,"I guess I'm just one of those people."

He shook his head,"No, Percy. There is nobody in the world like you. You are unique in a good way. Some may say too good."

I smiled,"Thanks." As we entered the room all eyes turned to us. I walked up and sat in my seat next to Luke.

Thanatos laughed,"Oh the poor baby's been crying."

Everyone glared at him,"Stop it."

I just smiled up at him,"Yes I have, thank you. A friend once told that it's ok to cry every time you need it."

Thanatos glared at me. The primordials smiled as Luke looked at me in pride, knowing that I'm slowing opening up.

I looked at Chaos,"So, what are we gonna about Order?"

Chaos sighed,"Well, what we were going to talk about was the matter of Order. Since you told me that he has a new scythe, I've been thinking. He won't have the power to rip galaxies, so that's always good. But he may have the power to kill you."

"He wouldn't need the scythe to kill me..." I muttered under my breath.

Thanatos smiled while everyone else looked at me in sorrow. My eyes widened,"You heard that?!"

Luke laughed,"They did! I didn't! They must have super hearing!"

Chaos smiled,"If that's what you want to call it, sure, Luke, super hearing."

I pouted,"How come I didn't get that?" I crossed my arms like a little kid,"I want super hearing, Gramps!"

He laughed,"Gramps? That's new."

"It's also your new name. In a way your sorta my I-don't-know-how-many-greats Grandpa." I said.

He shrugged,"I guess you're right."

"What?!" Luke said, eyes wide in fake horror,"NOOOO! He's my Gramdpa! That means he can boss me around! The horror! My life is ruined!" Luke screamed.

I laughed. He's such a child.

Chaos coughed,"Anyways, we're off topic."

Thanatos snorted,"Obviously."

Chaos glared at him,"How about you stop talking?"

I smiled as he instantly shut up.

I spoke up,"Order is obviously doing this to destroy something Chaos cares about for revenge. He will stop at nothing. So why not give him what he wants? Make a new Earth, place us there. Let him kill illusions of us."

Chaos nodded,"That would be smart if we had time. It takes a long time to create planets, Percy. Didn't you learn this in your science class?"

I scoffed,"You act like I paid attention to my science teacher."

Chaos shook his head,"I should've known. Well it does. I can't just build it, Percy. I'm sorry. Otherwise that may work."

The whole room shook as if an Earthquake was happening. This lasted for only a few seconds. I looked at the primordials who looked terrified.

"That's not an earthquake is it." Luke asked slowly.

Nyx answered,"That, my boys, means that Order has officially awoken."

Fear flooded my body. I sat silent for a moment before speaking up,"Now we fight." Everyone looked at me,"We've failed to stop him from rising, so we stop him from doing any harm. It'll be hard, I know, but we can do it, right?" I looked up at them,"We have a chance, right? It can't be over, can it?"

Erebus gave me a look of pity,"I love your bravery." He muttered,"We will try our best to help you guys. You said earlier that we were like the gods, but we're not. We want to help you as much as can, so we do. You just don't see it."

I sighed, and paled slightly. We only have a small chance and I knew it,"Ok, thanks. I'll see you later, I guess."

I teleported Luke and me back to camp. We were atop the hill. Luke was ready to help me if I stumbled, but I just sat down in the grass. He sat down, too.

Luke finally broke the silence,"Do you think we can win, Perce?"

I looked at him, and I could tell he was just as scared as I was,"Always." I told him,"I have never doubted our abilities once." I sighed,"When I was in the infirmary, I thought we weren't gonna win. I told myself that if I failed against Thanatos, what chance do I have against Order. Now, I realized it was stupid of me to think that. You wanna know why? Because it was only me. When we fight Order, I'll have all of you to help me."

He smiled at me,"You are the best, you know. I'm glad it was you who is leading us. I would've been dead 1 million times over if you weren't there. I'm also proud. I'm glad you're sorta opening up. You don't know how worried we were when you shut us out all the time. Now that you're proud of crying, I think it's one step closer to opening up fully."

We stood up, and started down the hill.

I nudged him,"So, why didn't you stop us?"

He sighed,"Well, Percy, there's such thing as being scared."

"Scared? Of what? Grabbing my arm?" I asked.

He laughed,"No. Sparks were flying off you, so we were scared we would get shocked or something. We couldn't scream at you because our voice was just carried away by the wind. Trust me, we tried everything, but nothing worked. Nobody dared touching Thanatos."

I nodded,"Sorry."

"Don't be." He said.

I looked at the camp. It was peaceful. Everyone going about their activities. My team training the campers, and everyone was calm. You could practically feel the sorrow and tenseness in the camp, but other then that, everyone was happy. I smiled. This is where I belong. I grinned and tackled Luke to the ground.

He screamed,"PERCY!"

I laughed as we rolled down the hill. Once we reached the bottom, he pinned me to the ground,"You, sir, are gonna get it."

I raised an eyebrow with a grin,"Oh, really? We'll see." He had his hand pinning my hand down. I lit my hand on fire and he instantly let go, letting out a shriek.

I jumped up and ran, him hot on my tail,"I'LL GET YOU FOR THAT!"

I saw Bianca look our way,"B! Save me from the monster!" I hid behind her and laughed.

Luke stopped in front of her. He put his hands up,"Look, Bianca. Give over the boy and nobody gets hurt."

I put my head on her shoulder and whispered in her ear,"Don't listen to him. Don't give me up. He's gonna kill me! You wouldn't want that would you." I nuzzled my head in her neck as she smiled.

I heard her say,"I'm only doing this so that I don't go to demigod jail for participating in murder."

I laughed,"Thanks now I know you care about me." I said sarcastically.

"Sorry, Luke. I can't." She said.

"But he burned my hand!" He complained, showing her his hand.

"Percy." She scolded.

"It was an accident. He wouldn't let me go." I mumbled, wrapping my arms around her waist.

She giggled,"Then it wasn't an accident. You did it on purpose to escape."

I rolled my eyes,"Whatever."

Luke snorted,"Yeah, say whatever to my burned hand!"

I unwrapped myself from Bianca, noticing her disappointed look. Luke gave me 'did-you-see-that' look.

I smiled,"I'm sorry, Luke." I gave him a hug. He mumbled incoherent words, but hugged me back, nonetheless. I smirked and pulled back,"Here's a cup of water." I said, forming water. He was about to grab it, but I spilled it all over his burnt hand.

He cried out and tried to grab me,"PERCY!"

I laughed and ran away, instantly,"Sorry not sorry!"

I looked back and saw Bianca laughing as Luke chased me. I tripped and groaned, thinking that I must have the worst luck.

"I may not have cool powers like you, but I have some!" He yelled. I stood up and looked at him.

His hand filled up with lightning. He smirked,"Revenge!"

I laughed,"Hit me with your best shot, Lukey boy! Lightning can't hurt me!" I hit my chest twice for emphasis. Instantly, pain shot through my body. The same kind of pain I felt with Thanatos. I gasped and stumbled. Luke stopped and ran to my side.

"Percy! What happened, mate?" He asked frantic, helping me up.

I motioned to my chest with shaking hands. I winced. Oh gods this hurts like crazy.

He clicked a button on his watch. He helped me up. Chaos flashed in a second later. He didn't bother asking what happened. He instantly picked me up and flashed out.

"Chaos," I mumbled. He hummed,"Is the room suppose to spin?" I asked, feeling a bit woozy.

He shook his head, laying me on a bed,"No, Percy, it's not."

I groaned, feeling a huge headache coming. I heard voices, but they sounded distant.

Maybe it's time, Perseus. Huh? Maybe this is how you die. From a primordial that's not Order. Ha! Dying from someone who's suppose to be part of your alliance. This will be fun. I'll be able to take over your body once you're near death. You just wait, Perseus. You can't hide from me. I'll find a way into your head. I will find out what you know.

I gritted my teeth,"My head hurts..."

You have information that we need. They will stop at nothing to get you near death in order for me to see in your mind, but before we do, we need to do a few things. Oh I don't know, like kill a certain Hades child. Laughter filled my ears Oh, you poor child. I honestly feel bad for you, but this is too fun to stop. Prepare for the worst. The war hasn't even started.

My headache continued to become worst. It came to the point where it was almost unbearable. My hands flew to my head. I groaned at the pain and squeezed my eyes shut.

You think you're winning, but you're really losing. Order will crush you like this.

As soon as the words came out its mouth, pain filled my body. I let out a scream full of pain. I shook violently.

You disappoint me, Percy. This is only a fifth of what it will feel like. You are weak. You are not strong at all. Screaming like someone stabbed your heart a million times. So pathetic.

I heard more voices shouting, but I couldn't hear a word. I bit my lip trying not to scream. It made the pain worse. I heard faint beeping. I felt hands on me and voices yelling at me. I couldn't hold in anymore as I screamed once more. The pain didn't stop, but it grew with every passing second. I felt hands on my face and a second later, lips on mine. I instantly stopped screaming, and my eyes shot open. I was met by Bianca's face. I looked at my chest and saw her hand on it, glowing. The pain slowing subdued.

I smiled and slowly kissed back. I felt my heart melt in a good way. It made me feel all warm inside. I put my arm around her neck and deepened the kiss. A few moments later, we pulled apart for air. With our foreheads still touching, I smiled at her.

"Has anyone ever told you you're a great kisser?" I asked her.

She blushed,"To be honest, I've never kissed a guy before."

I smirked,"I'm glad to be your first."

I heard squealing and instantly parted from her, looking up. I groaned at the sight. Silena and Beckendorf looked at us with smug smiles.

"The two lovebirds finally kissed!" Silena laughed.

Bianca glared at her,"It didn't mean anything. I kissed him to stop him from screaming and healed him. It meant nothing at all. I'd never think of Percy like that. He-he is just a friend. He won't be anything more."

Ouch...

My heart aches more than my chest and my face fell. I'm sure a blind person would know exactly how I feel. Beckendorf and Silena noticed instantly. They shot me sympathetic looks. I ignored them,"Yeah. It meant nothing. Nothing at all..." I said, my voice as cold and hard as steel. It wasn't suppose to come out that way, but I couldn't stop the venomous tone.

Bianca looked at me, confusion at my bitter tone,"Perce-"

I stood up, wincing with every step, and left, unintentionally slamming the door. I shouldered pass people and entered my room in Utopia, seeing as Chaos took me to the infirmary in Utopia. I threw a fit, throwing things around the room.

I'm so stupid! Why would I think she would like me! That's so stupid! I'm stupid for kissing her! The biggest mistake of my life! Of course she wouldn't like me back! Dread filled my body as I sat down on my bed, pulling my knees up to my chest. She doesn't like me. The kiss obviously meant nothing to her. My heart ached and felt like it was being ripped in half.

I couldn't stop the upcoming sob. I heard the door open. I looked up and saw Silena. I bowed my head.

"Oh Percy..." She said softly. She sat beside me and gave me a comforting hug, rubbing my back.

"I'm so stupid..." I muttered, letting tears fall from my eyes.

"No you're not." She replied firmly.

"I should've known she wouldn't like me back." I said, voice cracking.

"She does, hon. She does so much. She's just afraid you don't like her back."

I shook my head,"You heard her. She'd never like me like that. I just got friend zoned." I said, chuckling a little through my tears.

"You'll soon see, Percy. Love is blind. Some choose to ignore it. Others embrace it. You embraced it, Percy. She didn't. She doesn't want to be rejected or hurt in the future. To be honest, you'd put her through so much worry being the way that you are." My heart dropped to my stomach,"That won't stop her though. She still holds on. That's called love. She'd go through hell for you. Trust me. I'm an Aphrodite child. She loves you, Perce. More then anything. 5000 years have taken a toll on her. She thinks you're still hook up on Annabeth. Prove her wrong for me, yeah? I don't want her to come back in my room crying about you."

She left the room to let me sink in everything she just said.

I did...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 1.4K 23
Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon, the bane of monsters, giants, and titans. He's an overall good person who would do anything for his family and friend...
1.4M 20K 31
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...
1.2M 23.6K 35
A/N: I do not own anything except for the things I made, all belongs to Rick Riordan. I know, I know. It's not the most original story. But...You kn...
49.4K 405 9
What if Nico had never gotten over Percy? What if he still loved him? What if he was desperate? Well, he is all of the above. With the help of Aphrod...