My Boss, My Alpha. (In progre...

By EvanescentFlower

Yvonne Selesa is in the Moon Struck Pack, and is in search of her mate. Instead her Father wants her to marry... More

My Boss, My Alpha.
Saying Goodbye.
My Mate, My Job.
Out of Place, Luna. <\3
****Teaser*****
His Desire My Choice.
You're Mine, Only Mine.
My Punishment
Our Official 1st Date (Part 1)
Our Official 1st Date (Part 2)
Jealousy Strikes
*****Teaser*****
Luna's 1st Meeting
****Another Teaser!****
READ IMPORTANT
Unwanted Guest
Unwanted Guest (Part 2)
Unwanted Guest (Part 3)
UnRevealed
Adult Content!!!! Skip if needed!!
UnRevealed (Part 2)
SNEAK PEEK into... UnRevealed (Part 3)
UnRevealed Part 3
UnRevealed Part 4 (TEASER)
UnRevealed Part 4
The Death of Us..
Revive me
Take Me
Take Me (Teaser)
Take Me (Part 2)
Mate?
**TEASER** for Upcoming Chapter Our War
Our War (Part 1)
Our War (Part 2)
Reader Appreciation
Let Go (Teaser)
Let Go
Selfish
Prophecy
Prophecy (TEASER for Part II)
Prophecy (Part II)
Yvonne
Plan? (Part I)
Plan? (Part II)
Plan? (Part III)
Jack
A Luna's Nightmare (Part I)
QUICK TEASER
A Luna's Nightmare (Part II)
The Wedding (Part I)
The Wedding (Part II)
I Do?
Honeymoon
Honeymoon (Part II)
My Wife
Forward (TEASER)
Forward
Temptations
Home
Melting (Part I)
Melting (Part II)
Melting (Part III)
Melting (Part IV)
A Frozen Wall

Business and Love Don't Mix!

15.5K 431 37
By EvanescentFlower

This is dedicated to Lildevil16 for commenting on almost all the parts and giving your opinion. Honestly I just really love that, so this is for YOU :D

-------------------------------------------------

Yvonne's P.O.V

When we arrived to the office, Dominick kissed my cheek. "Today you're going to a meeting with me and you aren't leaving my side." He smiled, making me blush.

He sat in his office chair and patted his lap for me to sit. I sat on the desk instead, he chuckled. "My lap, now." Grabbing me and setting me on his lap.

He kissed my neck interrupting my thoughts, I giggled.

"In a couple days, The meeting with Alpha Jack is going to take place. You're going with me because if I leave you to get protected those mutts will find a way to get to you. If you're with me, I won't let that happen... Now come on lets go, I have a meeting to get to."

Just thinking about Jack made me throw up in my mouth...

Walking into the meeting Room, there were 20 people sitting around a long table. The meeting room was just like any other meeting room, boring, dull and gray! :P

I sat there twisting my hair for almost an hour, not paying attention to what was going on.

Then I heard a voice I recognized , Eddy!

"These ideas came from Yvonne..." He said pointing at me, everyone's eyes shot to me even Dominick's, but his was more of a glare.

"Hmm so what do you think about the advertisement for our company?" asked Dominick's Father

"Well with all due respect Sir, I think the advertisements put out from this company is absolutely horrible and a waste of money. I mean your company doesn't even have a catchy phrase, song, or symbol.. The only thing this company is known for is naked women with cars and that does not appeal to the demographic that is actually buying your product."

"I like your thoughts on this.. " Dominick's Father smiled. Dominick shook his head at me, then looked at his father.

I sank down in my chair, only to get pulled like a rag doll.

Dominick's hand was wrapped around my wrist tightly.

He pulled me out of the meeting room, "What the Hell were you thinking!? First you flirt with my employee then you intervene with my business!! You're my assistant, so keep your mouth shut!" He yelled, as everyone could hear and see. "

"Dominick your father asked and I merely replied. You are just upset because it was Eddy who brought up my ideas! " I shot back, his fist bundled up and hit the wall beside me. He must of forgot we were right outside the door of the Meeting Room.

"Go in my office and stay there!"

I didn't know what to say, I can't believe he just talked to me like that. I wanted to break down and cry, instead I walked slowly to his office.

I slammed his office door, letting my tears fall. I heard the door open, but it wasn't Dominick, it was Eddy.

"Yvonne? I'm sorry I got you introuble.. I just thought you should get the credit you deserve." Eddy whispered, setting his hand on my shoulder.

" It's fine, I don't understand why he's acting like this though.." I whimpered

"I am sorry I should of kept my mouth shut.."

Dominick's P.O.V

I know I was way to harsh and over reacted alot!! I just wasn't myself, I feel so bad, maybe my fathers right. I couldn't take sitting in the meeting, when I just hurt her feeling just because I was jealous.

I excused myself and sort of ran to my office, but she wasn't in my office... Where is she!?

I asked my Secretary, "Where did my assistant go!?"

She shrugged, "She left with Eddy.."

I repeatedly called her phone, no answer!

I drove home, she wasn't there either.. She must hate me, I yelled at my wolf for making me break my temper.

I had no reason to yell at her like that, but I kept thinking about what my father said and how it can affect her. Then I'm changing, so I just put all my anger on her.. I have to make it up to her!

Eddies P.O.V

I really liked this girl, I don't care if Dominick's my cousin. He got the position and everything, I want some of it! Meaning his mate!! When she chooses me over him, his heart will be crushed!

He deserves every bit of it, I can't wait to see him crash and burn especially the curse makes it worse. This is just to perfect, he's never been a good person or nice in that matter. I was surprised that he acted different with her. Yvonne deserves so much better.. Me.

We left the office and I took her to my place.

" You have a nice place."

I no longer had my mate, she rejected me. It hurt so much, but Yvonne could make it all better. She is so intelligent and I know if I won her heart Dominick would feel crushed. Dominick doesn't deserve her, he slept around with every girl in sight!

Then when Yvonne pops up, he decides to just change. It won't last long, never does.

"Want something to drink?"

She nodded, "Yes please.."

I gave her a glass of water, I couldn't help but stare at her lips.

She set the glass down on my little table, "Hungry?"

Before she could say no, "I know you are, being in a meeting for two hours without no eating."

She giggled, "Yes, I'm starving!"

" I'll cook." I jumped up, "Can I help?"

She followed me to the kitchen, bringing a smile to my face.

Yvonne's P.O.V

Following him to the kitchen, that was a L-Shaped, white and black cabinets, counter, refrigerator, stove, microwave and tiles on the floor.

" What would you like?"

"I just want food.. I'm not picky."  I laughed

"Steak with mushrooms, Potatoes, and veggies?"

I nodded, he started cooking the steaks as I started peeling potatoes.

Finally we finished and I was just starving~!

He pulled out my chair and brought my plate to the table, "So is it good?" He asked.

"Amazing!"

" I tried to make an amazing dinner for an amazing girl." He smiled.

"So is Dominick going to give you the advertisement position in our department?"

I shook my head, "No, he thought I would be better to keep an eye on me as his personal assistant."

"That sucks! You would be such an asset to our department and I am sure you would much prefer to do that than be his assistant!"

"Well, yes and no. I enjoy being close to him and being his personal assistant lets me pretty much go everywhere he does. Then again, I really want the advertisement position and was super excited about the new opportunity.."

"I just don't think he should of made you his assistant when you can help the company.."

"I mean we just found eachother so there is a lot we still need to discuss and we still are getting to know eachother."

"Eh, I guess. Are you done?" Eddy asked.

"Yeah, Thank you for dinner but I better get going. Before Dominick starts to hunt me down." I laughed, he grabbed my wrist.

"Yvonne, He is not this good person he is making you think he is. Look at the way he talked to you! I would never talk to you that way. "

I think I really want to be with  Dominick. He's my mate and although I don't like the way he talked to me; it is a lot to take in when finding your mate. We still have to get to know eachother .. I wanna see this through.

"Let go Eddy."

I yank my wrist out of his hand and attempt to leave, I felt myself yanked back again.

His lips smashed against mine, he pushed me more into him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!?!"

There was Dominick, standing in the doorway. His fist bundled up, face scrunched up and teeth grinding.

-----------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Thank you so much for the comments and votes. Please continue to read.

Vote! Comment! Follow! Please!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.8K 20
Rose is the only female in the pack that hasn't been mated yet. At the age of thirty-two she spends her nights tending the bar at the pack's strip cl...
334 26 8
Lydia is a 19 year old warrior princess trained by her father Alpha Dante of Blood Moon to destroy any threat that dare comes for her pack. She and h...
1.6K 7 24
Victoria Lynn Jackson is just your average highschool senior aside, from the fact that she is a werewolf. She is nearing graduation. She is also the...
670K 20.4K 33
My name is Kacey Artega, I am 17 years old, and I am in the risingmoon pack. Wolves are normally meant to find there mates at 15 years old, yet I'm 1...