Beyond The Stars

By Noretakes

"You want to go find your brother, and I want to find my best friend. Since you're crazy and do dangerous thi... More

Just a few things that you should know
Prologue
Moody mornings and awful pick-up lines
Spit Sharing and Frosty Fingers
Touchy Spots and Long Faces
Apologies and Dissapearing
Fighting Steriod Infected Monkeys and Planning
Jinns and Teddy Bears
Anger Issues and Proposals
Pondering and More Proposals
Authors Note
Nosy Uncles and Running Away
Ninja-ing and Cpt. Smexy
Invisible Raifs and Halal touching
Childishness And Raging
Scarred Eyes and Lovey Dovey-ness
Running and Failed Seduction
Squiggly Lines and First Nights
Tree dangling and Coffee Talks
Unicorn Puke and Drastic Measures
Psycho Bunnies and Raifs 'Kidnapper'
Panicking and Cuddling
Heaving and Photographs
Anger and Care
Brothers and Love
Fake Emotions and Butthurt Mahras
Very important A/N and new book maybe? :0
Macho Men and Sealed Deals
Fights and Bites to the Heart
Silence and Jealousy
Almost Kisses and Stereos
Bottles and Busses
Lord Nebula and Raif
Takedowns and Surprise Lip Attacks
Punches and Drowsy Smiles
Hysterical and Deep
Intimacy and An Adventure For Three
A/N- read pretty please? With a cherry on top?
Decesions and Revealing Plans
White and Bright
Above and Beyond
Turning Points and Parents
Motivation and Make Outs
Naked Mikhails and Lashing Out
The Sun, the Moon, and the Stars
Epilogue

Bollyywood Stars and Curly Haired Angels

7.5K 799 724
By Noretakes

Too much heart spasms in the last chapters so here's one with everyone's favourite *drumroll please*

Shahrukh Khan's pov

Wth why did I Just flippin write that. Wait omg,I'm gonna try and make it work hahahahahh XD

-
I coughed as I looked at the random person in front of me, why is he asking for directions instead of wanting a selfie?

"Do you know who I am?" I said smirking a bit, the guy raised an eyebrow at me and pushed his beat down map aside, "Uhm am I supposed to?"

"Beta I'm Sharukh Khan." I stated raising an eyebrow back.

He shrugged, "and I'm Raif Muhammad Jaber Rahman Ahmed Waqas Malik, now stop being weird and just show me how you get there, I'm on an important mission."

"And I'm from India I don't even know where I myself am." It was true, I had lost my assistant and she's the one that was going to take me to my screening.

"Oh, so you're lost too?" He asked and I nodded still not getting how he doesn't know who I am.

"Have you seen any Bollywood movi--"

"I don't have time for movies I need to go beyond the stars, Allah Hafiz," he said and then rushed down the slope.

I watched him for a second before panicking, "wait!! I don't know where I am!"

"No one knows where they are until they find the true meaning of life!!" He yelled back before rushing off with his map.

"Bu-but.. I'm Shahrukh Khan...I AM the meaning of life!!!"

-----
DONT TELL ME THAT WASNT AMAZING

NOW ON TO RAIF XD

-----

Raifs pov :D

I grumbled as I rushed away from the weird man, I just needed to know if I was heading the right way or not and he decides to bombard me with how he's Indian. Like no cares man. Who even names their kid Shahrukh, actually wait no that's quite a pleasant name.

Whatever I had yelled at him didn't even make sense.

But right now is not the time to think about that, I've been out in the cold for too long and need to finish this adventure already. It seemed pretty simple at first but who knew I sucked at directions so bad. I used to be pretty nifty at it when I was young but now I can't even tell if I'm going north or not.

I walked back into the small town where the people were so friendly that you could ask to stay at their home and they'd let you live there forever.

I suddenly bumped into a small figure as I walked with the map in front of me, I was about to apologize when she suddenly started screeching. "Imbecile! Have you no respect, have you no eyes, I see that you do so why don't you put them to good use you littl--"

The rest of her raging out was zoned out as I took in her features.

Wow.

Just wow. I think I swooned a bit as her hands flew out everywhere while her curly hair was out in a frenzy, light brown almost hazel eyes with matching light skin, she looked like an angel.

"I look like what?!" She screeched and I quickly tilted my head back up and stammered, "uh Uhm you look like an angel?"

"I'll show you angel you dipshit!" She then started swatting me with her purse and I groaned but on the third swat her foot that was cladded in heals slipped on the ice.

I quickly reached out and wrapped an arm around her, her chest pushed up against mine as I bent over her, the most specialist map ever slipped out of my other hand but I didn't care, screw the stars, I was holding the galaxy in my hands.

"Ew ew haram haram let me go!" She hollered and two passerbys looked before awkwardly switching to the sidewalk across the street.

So she was Muslim, bonus.

"So-sorry." I stumbled over my words as I felt heat, even in this cold, seep up my neck. I slowly pulled her up and our faces were close for a second before she angrily pushed me off. She huffed and started fixing her jacket and straightening her sleeves. The whole time she was doing that I just couldn't stop staring even though at the back of my mind my father was telling me to lower my gaze.

"Really sorry." I said again trying to keep my voice at bay, she looked over at me and for a second I thought was going to rage out again but instead she gave what I passed for a smile and handed me my map, "it's okay."

We stood for a few seconds looking in opposite directions before she cleared her throat and gravely said, "uhm so are you going to move or like are you purposely trying to make me walk through the snow."

I shook out of my daze and said, "oh no sorry sorry, here uh here.." I hastily moved and she nodded at me before walking past.

I watched her take careful steps through the snow in those heels of hers. I wanted to badly say something, something to call her back, but my brain failed me.

"If she thinks you're cute she'll turn." A deep voice whispered into my ear. I jumped, startled out of my pants and turned to look at the same weird guy as before,"wha--"

"Watch." He said before sauntering off.

I gave him a weird look but nonetheless I turned to look at her.

She was only a couple feet away and she kept walking, sighing I decided that he was just talking rubbish but then my heart took a leap as she turned her head back and looked at me.

Instead of smiling she was scowling.

"Why are you still looking at me!" She yelled and I nearly choked on my air as I tried to channel a reply.

"Do you know where the bus stop is?" I quickly said and she seemed to have growled before gesturing with her hand to follow her. I grinned and rolled up my map approaching her with carefulness as to not fall on the ice.

"I was heading there myself," she mumbled and I nodded.

"It's uh a fun place to be."

I mentally face palmed but she quirkily smiled, "where ya headed?" She asked wrapping a thick scarf around ever neck, I watched as her curls sprinted back into place before saying, "uh complicated process."

"I don't think we'll ever meet again so just spill." She said giving me a cute smile, I couldn't resist, I immediately said, "I'm going to the stars, don't ask me how, what about you?"

"The stars huh? I wonder how that's possible, you don't seem rich enough to afford a rocket ship, but I'm headed home," we came to a stop at the bus station where only a father with his son were sitting.

I raised an eyebrow at her,"and why would you presume that?"

She shrugged, "I've seen a lot of rich guys in my life and you're not like then. Don't worry it's a good thing."

"So that means your rich too and I'm below your standard for marriage yeah?" I said and she gave a cute laugh, "not below my standard but marriage is out of the question because I'm getting engaged for marriage soon."

I frowned, "arranged?"

"Sort of, I really like him though he sounds so sweet and caring, not like the typical rich guys you know."

"I see I see," is this what getting dumped feels like? I mean I've only know her for seven minutes but I seriously thought I was in love.

"Okay then, bye." I said turning on my heels and walking off towards the bus that rolled up, I heard her laugh behind me and I smiled as she said, "send me pictures when you get there!"

I saluted and climbed aboard, giving the driver the amount of money and asking if this as the right bus towards the mountains, he nodded and I sat down with a smile watching as she walked off with a grin of her own on to another bus.

Screw her though, I'm going beyond the stars.

------------------

This was a filler and I totally made it up as I went along with it, lol not planned at all

There is however a hint as to how Raifs going to achieve his beyond the stars goal but if you see it don't yell it out, instead PM me and I'll give you a shoutout if you get it right #fun :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 22.9K 24
She looked at all of them with hopeful eyes. No one belived her. Except Him ! She didn't expect him to believe her out of all the people. She had exp...
159K 8.9K 51
(Completed)#26on 17/5\2020- "Are you ready to meet him?"my brother questioned again with smirk on his face, now what was it?Who was this man my brot...
67.2K 4.5K 23
************ "Why in the name of God are you dressed like that? Are you perhaps carrying a bomb or something?" I asked. Instead of rolling her eyes a...
6K 452 24
"You tried to target my siblings and I did what my heart said." I said looking in her eyes and she rolled her eyes. "Your that stupid heart didn't l...