When we're 19.

By dayumstyles

"Our deal was 19." Harry whispers, brushing our noes in bit of a playful manner. His dimples deepening from e... More

When we're 19.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Note. :)
Chapter 20.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
The end.
Thank you!

Chapter 21

200K 4.2K 882
By dayumstyles

CHAPTER 21.

"Just close your eyes and enjoy the roller coaster that is life." ― Zayn Malik

HARRY'S P.O.V.

After styling my damp hair in a perfect quiff, I exit my messed up room. It looks more like a junk house. My clothes are scattered around the place, the pages of my dairy being ripped apart, now lying on the floor. This is the way I take my anger out. I had no intention to break any furniture from the house so I just messed with my stuff and nothing else. It kind of helped. I guess.

I exit my room and turn around to close the door behind me. There was another click and another door was swayed open which I assume is Beth. I don't want to see her or talk to her or start anything with her and I have no idea why.

"Harry?" Beth spoke.

I could hear my heart beat increasing. Great, when I don't want to talk to her she talks to me and when I do she goes to that ass Jim. I take a deep breath, telling myself to keep calm but fuck it would be so hard. I turn around keeping a straight face. She should know I am in no mood to share a conversation with her.

"Can we talk?" Her voice was low, almost afraid that someone will hear us.

What part of I don't want to talk to you don't you get dammit?

"Make it quick." I plainly answer. I hate being so harsh to her but I can't help it. She needs to know how bad it feels.

"Not here." She shakes her head slightly. "Somewhere else." She informs nervously.

Well this is something surprising. I mean she has never asked me this. I have no plans on going with her somewhere and talk. No, I'm dying to go with her. But no. I have Cassidy, I have plans. If she wants to talk and do it here, I won't listen to her damn demands from now.

"We can ta...." I get interrupted by another voice, her arm snaking around my waist. Cassidy.

"Is everything alright?" She spoke; I could feel her kindness being forced out to Beth.

"Yeah, I-I just wanted to talk to him." Beth answers. I stare at her fiddling hand, she seemed so nervous. They stop their action before she rests them behind her hips uncomfortably when she notices my gaze on them. I look at her, trying to read those expression on her face but it was hard somehow. She looked nervous with a hint of worry making me curious about the talk she wanted to do.

"Yeah, go on." I take her attention, her head darting up to me. Her features change at my words. Hurt was clear on her face, at least for me. She seemed quite taken aback by my different attitude towards her. But why? Why would she want me to be nice to her? Even after what had happened. After all that shit I got through. It is a whole new person speaking to her, a harsh one.

Her mouth parts to say something but she stops, her eyes flicking to Cassidy then back to me. She was fighting for something inside but couldn't get to a decision, it was clear.

"I just....uh....F-forget it." The way she searched for her words and how her voice changed showed me that something was wrong and I felt a lot more concerned. I'll actually tell you what I felt....I felt like taking her hand and tugging her into my room. After she explains what had been going on or is it that ass Jim -I'll beat him this time I swear if it's because of him-. I'll do anything to make her forgot everything; to make her forgot everything, to make her forget the world and just think about the things we could have. Just once.

"Are you sure?" I couldn't help but be more polite to her this time. It obviously got me worried to see her so confused and worried about something and I'll find out sooner or later. She nods as her answer, not making any eye contact before brushing past us. My mind is only thinking about what was going on with Beth. I have not seen her in this position as long as I remember; she never came to talk to me, ever.

There is a part of me who believes that Cassidy was lying, that she made it all up just make me want her more. But she should know that whatever happens, I would never want her as much as I want Beth.

Currently I'm taking Cassidy on a dinner to make it up for my last night's behavior. I have to admit, I was quite rude to her although it wasn't technically her fault. After eavesdropping and listening to the last thing I wanted to hear in my life, I decided to move on now. It would be useless to use Cassidy even after knowing that I have no chance with Beth so I'll try to treat Cassidy better and If I can't then I'll dump her and just go back to my life. Wow, I'm an asshole.

BETH'S P.O.V.

It has been an hour since I have been walking, trying to clear my mind for once, trying to go far away from that place to relax. And I think I came little too far because now there is nothing but an open flashing sign of some club and a lane of closed shops. I had never seen this place before and it freaked me out. I am lost.

The situation I shared with 'them' back home made my heart break, it made the hole in my chest grew in such extent that I felt my heart growing numb with the pain. That doesn't makes any sense but all I know is that it was on top of the list of my worst feeling I felt these weeks.

My eye land on a stumbling man loudly laughing, he seemed in his mid-20 and surely wasted as hell. To avoid any scene, I decide to walk away from his sight. I marched across the wide empty road to the other side of the closed market. Spotting an empty wooden bench not far away, I walked towards it. After unplugging my air phones, a message appeared on my screen informing that my phone will die soon. Without any second thoughts, I scrolled down my contents in search of Matt's name.

Even though I know I have to hear him and 2 more people scolding me for leaving without any notice but this is the only way I could exit this creepy place.

I press the phone to my ear, nervously taking my lower lip between my teeth. Matt's voice boomed throw the speakers after 4 rings. I keep a good distance between my ear and the phone.

"Where the hell are you? Are you fucking crazy?" He screams. "We've been searching all over for you, dammit!"

"Can you please scold me later? I'm lost in this creepy market and before my phone dies would you mind noting the address to get me out of here."

"Yeah, alright. Tell me your whereabouts, quick." He calmly spoke.

I look around in search of any board with any name or tag but there was nothing in view. There wasn't even a single sign that I could tell Matt so he could figure the place easily. There was only a Pharmacy next to an old 'Club Midnight'. Maybe that will work.

"I can't really find any board or sign but there is this 'Club Midnight' next to a small pharma....." and my phone died before I could finish.

I growl, cursing at the now useless shit I held in my hand. I press the unlock button multiple times trying to turn it on for just a minute but all it showed was an empty battery box.

A deep sigh left my mouth as I slip the phone back in my pocket. Placing my elbows on my knees, I cover my face with my hands. This is not what I planned as my 'going away for a while' trip. I just pray that Matt understood whatever I said and he's coming to get me soon.

Now I know how it feels, how bad it hurts when you try to tell someone the truth and all they do is be harsh to you and think something else about you, take you the wrong way and don't give a shit about or what you're going through, what you wants to say.

And that is exactly what I did to Harry. The scene is still fresh in my memory. When Harry wanted to tell me the truth, when he wanted to save me. I never listened. He wanted to tell me that Chad wants nothing from me except sex, just like the things he did to the other girl at school. And I...I did the exact same thing like Harry did today except he was much more polite even after so much has happened. He has all the right to despise me, to be harsh and cruel to me but whatever Cassidy said was not the actual truth.

You must be thinking how I would know what Harry wanted to talk to me about that day, Megan told me, everything. I swear to god I felt like bitch that day, I started to hate myself for what I did but it's just in such a different way.

Fuck, that hurts bad. He's getting back to me.

After staying in the same position for almost 10 minutes, I gave up. There was no sign of any familiar car around, just 3 or 4 parked on the tarmac under the street lights. The open sign of the club still blinking brighter than anything around. My eyes then land on a male across the road, his back pressed to the back of a car as he stood between two cars. I couldn't figure whither he was a boy or a man but he held something with a flashing screen which I assume is a cell phone and that is my only concern.

I got up from my place, my legs felt numb for a while after sitting so long. The cold wind hitting my body, I wrap my arm around myself in attempt to somehow keep myself warm. I'll just go to him, ask for his phone, call Matt, and leave. Nothing else.

I stood in front of the man keeping a good amount of distance between us. How do I start this?

"Er...Excuse me?" My voice loud enough for him to hear. He flashes the bright screen towards me, my eyes squeeze as my hand lift up to block the harsh lighting hitting my eyes. What the fuck?

"Oh sorry, I thought it was someone else." The stranger puts his phone back down allowing me to open my eyes. I couldn't study his face in this darkness but I think he's the same guy who stumbled out of the club a few minutes ago. I could feel the sting of alcohol from such distance.

"How may I help you, love?" The boy speaks, his back arches in front as he stood straight in front of me, coming a bit close. I take a small step back and answer.

"Can I umm...use your phone please....mines off." I was getting nervous by his gaze. His gaze was not on my face; instead he looked down at my breast, my loose tank top giving him more view. I took another step back, trying to somehow pull my neck up to cover the view.

"I assume this is a new way girls have adopted to get a boy's number." He smirked; the street light starts to blink on top of us. "Fascinating!" Is he serious?

"I just want to call my friend to get me home. Don't take it the wrong way." I have no idea how should I reply to clear his misunderstanding.

"C'mon, love. We all know how clever girls can be." He takes a step towards me, coming real closer. My hand lifts up but not touching his chest yet.

Crap!

"I-I have to go." I turn away from him, walking to the left side of the footpath. My movements are paused by my hand being grabbed between his thumb and index figure, keeping me in place. That's when I panicked, my body heating up by his touch.

"I can drop you home." He takes a step, his words calming me slightly. "In the morning..." He trails, coming closer. My body is frozen, I'm completely fragile. His hand lifts up towards my cheek, cupping it lightly.  

"After some fun tonight." My hand flew up, swaying his hand of my cheek. I took a few steps away from him, acting as quick as possible. He was astounded by my actions but smirked any way. I quickly jump back when he takes a bigger step closer towards me. My back being pressed to the cool metal of the car. This is when shit happens.

"Feisty, aren't we?" He smriked, step towards me. The lump was growing in my throat, my mouth only begging god for help. I know how this ends but this time Harry won't be here to save me so this would end in the worst way possible.

"You look sexy in this tank." He whispers, pinning both my hands on the cold cat. I sqeeze my eyes close, pursin my lips as he came closer. Instead, his hand left hold from my left hand and slowly traveled up my bare thigh.

I lift my hand up in the air I'm attempt to smack it on his cheek but he swiftly ducks, dodging my move. He throws his head back in laughter comig nearer.

He then looks down at me, a smirk playing on his lips. The blonde shaggy hair blowing with the wind.

"Leave me, please." I beg, my voice cracking. A tear escapes my eye as I try to twist my hand from his hold but it gets tighter after every attempt I made.

"Don't cry, love." His lips land on my cheeks making me flinch in disgust. I left my left leg up tryin to hit his croche. His palm hit my knee, stopping my quick move. He chuckles multiple time before pressing his chest against mine.  

He was enjoying the new contact making me cry in pain.

"Stop, please." I pleaded trying to move away from his hold but he was much stronger. He licked his lower lip, making them glodssy and leaned down. I purse my lips again, shaking my head but it didn't work. He forced his lips on my cheek, almost licking every part of it. There was only one name escaping from my mouth. Harry.  

He is always there to save me in time. He always saves me. Where is he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry i was late, been out town where there was no wifi. Fml. 
&&. *cough* it was my birthday yesterday. *cough* so i was really sleepy. :P Yeah. I spent my birthday sleeping. haha! 

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

COMMENT COMMENT

Foollow mee. :3 

I love you guys, thank you so much! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 520 35
'Don't make a noise,' I hissed at my captive. He openned his mouth to say something, but before he could, I pulled out my gun, and pointed it at him...
185K 5.5K 51
"You're making a deal with the devil, darling. I mean that quite literally." He slowly takes a step closer to me, but I keep my eyes on the ground. T...
18.3K 374 39
*Caution* SEXUAL CONTENT "So what do you need help with?" Harry asks. "I was lying I don't have homework just leave now." I demand. "No. And if y...
116K 3K 25
"S-stay away from me!" I shouted at the dark man coming towards me. "Didn't your daddy tell you?" his rough husky voice speaks. "You belong to me now...