The Fertility Mark (Book 1)

By grizzie-grey

NOT EDITED VERSION. Delilah got a huge responsibility on her shoulders at the age of 17 when her parents die... More

Authors Note
Sheldon
Ice Cream
Dandelions
Stranger Danger
Maeve
Aunt Georgina
"Werewolf" Movie
Stalker Mate
Unnoticed Acceptance
Cursed Mate
House Rules
Alaska
Dimitri
Mark
Mad Mate
Secret Closet
New Mate
Millennium Honey Boo
Female Guards
Bloody Message
Unexpected Things
Mall Confession
Locked Mate
Guardian Chickens
Vampire Queen
Surprise Powers
Maximus Speaks
The Matthews
Royal Months
Vampire Hunters
Mate Maeve
Wrong Move?
Blobs
Eveline Anya
Victoria Secret's Secret
Bloody Lips
Reunited
Alex's Daughter
Double Spy
Home at Last
The Ugly Truth
Maid-of-honor
The Plans
The Date
Wedding Crashers
The Births
Death
Surprise Surprise
Epilogue
Sequel News

Declarations

32.1K 1.3K 141
By grizzie-grey

SURPRISE!! Double update!! Just because I felt like that last chapter sucked as well lol 

A little bit of violence in this chapter, so I apologize to anyone who doesn't like to read stuff like this. ENJOY!!

Quinn didn't stay long after that. Apparently, there were wounded vampires and she needed to go heal them all. Of course, Dimitri didn't trust me so he placed two vampires in front of the doors. They each had their backs to each other and I didn't realize this until I had cracked the door open and his hard, dark eyes just glared at me.

I did end up making a bed out of the car board boxes though. Well at least I tried. There was no way I was going to use that stupid bed now that I knew what room this was for.

I opened them all up, and then placed them side by side, so it looked like I made a tunnel. I then crawled in the dark hole and cursed my stupid idea as the boxes began to suffocate me. I just ended up flattening them all out once I managed to get out and stacked them up as best as I could so I wouldn't be laying on the floor directly.

I couldn't fall asleep with everything in my mind as you can tell. There was a slight irritation in my stomach, now that I knew my freedom would be gone in 4 months. I had 4 months to fall in love with my baby until Dimitri ripped it from my hands and took him or her away.

"I hate you so much right now," I cried as I curled up into the floor. My stomach growled, and then I remembered I had lost everything back in the elevator. I needed food for at least my baby, and I was going to get it, no matter what.

With my swollen face, I opened the door and then crossed my arms across my chest as I stared at the buff vampire in front of me. "I'm hungry."

He raised an eyebrow. "And what do you want me to do?"

I narrowed my eyes at him as I pointed behind him. "Go get me some food."

"You're not my-"

"If she asked for food, you better get your as* to the kitchen and get your Queen some food. She's pregnant."

I stiffened at the sound of his voice. He appeared behind the vampire and I slightly winced before I regained my natural expression. He was covered in blood. Who's blood? I didn't really want to know. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and if this was a different situation where he was actually my mate, I would have probably jumped his bones after making sure he was okay.

But that would never happen. Over my dead body would I ever do that.

They both disappeared quickly and I took a step back as he stood in front of me. "Are you alright?"

I looked away, not bothering to look at him as I answered his question. "I will be better once I get back to Alex now that I know how long I have."

I took a quick peek at him to see his eyes narrowing as he looked at me. "So I'm guessing Quinn told you." When I didn't answer, he just sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Look, I know what I said before-"

The vampire that talked to me returned with a couple of sandwiches, a piece of chocolate cake, and a bottle of juice. I quickly eyed the items on his hands and snatched them when he held them in front of me. I slammed the door shut with my foot and then sat against it as I devoured everything.

As I licked the fork clean a few minutes later, I began to feel my eyes closing without my permission and I began to panic.

No! What did they do to me?

I tried standing up, but I lost my coordination and ended up falling flat on my face. I faintly saw the door opening as my vision darkened.

*

*

*

*

*

*Alex POV* 🙌🏼

We were so close! I had no idea how they knew we were here, but they just appeared out of nowhere.

I knew we were in the right spot though. It was confirmed once I heard Delilah scream 'Alex! Alex I'm here!' Through our mind link.

Find your Queen! Take prisoners with you if you have to! Both Max and I snarled together as he jumped on top of the first vampire he saw.

They were no match to us. Although many of these vampires were close to my age -take a few hundred years away- they didn't have the fighting experience I had.

Perks of being an old royal.

How do you k*ll a vampire? Simple. Just cut off the head.

So that's what we were doing. Heads were rolling here and there, and scratches were made as well. Through the blood, I smelt something familiar and Max howled.

Mate!

That meant Dimitri was near.

I let Max lead us towards him, and it seemed as if everyone was creating a path for us, too afraid to fight against an enraged wolf. When we caught sight of him, I felt Max snarl and lunge at the same time he thought of Delilah.

Delilah. Oh how I missed her.

Focus!

Yeah. Sorry. Let me shift.

I shifted in front of the fight and lunged for him again, my fists connecting with his face. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to me. "Where. Is. My. Mate."

He hissed and quickly pushed me so I stumbled back as I released him. "She's my mate! You will never get her! And you won't find us again! I won't make the same mistake twice! Say goodbye to your d*mn pup as well because once it's born, I will personally get rid of it."

I froze. Everything seemed to go in slow motion as I saw him smirk and push off a werewolf, sending him crashing into a tree. "You didn't know?"

Delilah is pregnant?

Mate has pup! Mate has pup!

I heard his laughter before he focused on swiping a few wolfs, getting covered in blood. I knew I should be doing something, instead of just standing there like a statue and a sitting duck, but I just couldn't.

My mate was pregnant with my pup, and she wasn't near me.....

I felt myself lose control of Max once he got over the shocking news and he lunged at him again. I was still in human form, but half of my werewolf side came out due to Max. His claws got Dimitri's shirt and part of his skin, but he managed to jump out of the way.

"Don't you dare hurt Max's pup!" He roared in my voice. I felt my canines descending and I saw Dimitri bare his fangs as well.

"It's too late! You will never see us again!" And with that he disappeared along with the few vampires that were still alive.

I got control of my body again and I felt myself falling down to the floor. Elliott, Henry, Daniel, and Hopkins all slowly limped towards me, each forgetting about their own wounds as they whined and looked down at the grass. I slowly realized the mink link was closed and I flinched once I opened it.

What's wrong?

That came from all of them. I pounded the dirt with my fist multiple times and let out a humanly howl.

No. Now not only do I have Delilah to loose, I also have a pup.

I saw Elliott shift back and he crouched down next to me, placing a heavy hand on my shoulder.

"Alex. What's wrong?"

"She's pregnant," I managed to choke out and I heard them all gasp. Well him. Everyone else just gave out a mournful howl.

"Your Queen is pregnant with the future heir."

*

*

*

*

*

Quinn's face was what I saw when I slowly came back. She was still slightly blurry, and my head was pounding as if I had gotten knocked out, but it was better than seeing Dimitri's face. Way better.

"What happened?" I whispered as I sat up from the bed. The room looked unfamiliar..... It almost looked like a hotel.....

"We got attacked. We lost many of our people because we weren't prepared, but I managed to heal half of them. We had to move locations because it wasn't-"

"What!? What do you mean we had to move locations? Where are we now?"

She flinched slightly and rubbed her temples. "Well we are in a hotel right now. The rest of the coven is hiding out somewhere else since it will be too suspicious for a group as big as ours to rent a major part of the hotel."

"So we aren't underground like I thought we were before?" She shook her head and rubbed her temples again. "Will we stay here for long?"

She didn't answer my question. Instead, I heard the little click of the door being opened and Dimitri stepped in, a bag in hand. "No. We will move each day. We will never be in one spot for more than a day unless it's an emergency for you."

I stiffened. "Why me?"

"You're the only human. We can go without sleep for a couple of days." He then directed his state to Quinn and quickly motioned to the other bed besides the one I was siting on. "Sleep. You need it after all that healing."

She nodded, closed her eyes and then plopped down, face first into the bed. Seconds later, I heard her slight snoring before I directed my gaze back to Dimitri.

"What did you do to me?"

He scratched the back of his head. "Well I had to drug you to bring you. We didn't want you to-"

"You drugged me?" I gasped and he smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry?"

"Sorry won't make up for it. Get out."

"Not even this will make up for it?" He asked, holding up the bag of what smelled like Chinese food. My stomach growled, but I shook my head.

"No."

"How about this." He opened the door and then poked his head out. I saw him nod and then a minute later, two people walked in, with him trailing behind.

I gasped.

"Mom? Dad?"

Surprise surprise!!! Another cliffhanger!! Hehehehe 😁 Hope this is enough for y'all. And I also hope I didn't confuse you with Alex's version..... I'll update again in about 2-3 days. Haven't started on it so I don't know how it will go.

Any comments or questions? Leave them in this chapter!! Click the little star and make me happy!!

I thought this was stupid...... Can you guess what it is??

What is in front of a woman and in back of a cow?

Hahaha yeah I'm that bored lol 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 174 26
Soraya didn't know Werewolves existed. She didn't believe in the existence of any Supernatural beings. That was until the day she had ran away from h...
2.7M 86.3K 51
BOOK ONE OF THE CURSED SERIES "What's your name?" His voice was a delicate murmur in her ear. "Alice," she breathed, gasping as he nipped at her lobe...
330K 10.2K 19
This story is about a girl and her mate, Yeah they are werewolves & shes soon rejected and..... pregnant at 16 so leaving town feels like the only th...
903K 25.7K 28
"Slowly, little moon-- I'm not going anywhere." ***** Marked wolves were the only wolves that could conceive an A...